Ever since we got the ability to mask our flags...

Ever since we got the ability to mask our flags, I've been seeing a lot more US flags and a lot less of everywhere else by comparison.

Are other nations, dare I say... embarrassed to reveal where they are from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kZ6YIGSqoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's because American is its own ideology

Yes, of course, for the eternal kraut knows his place.

>all the poos vanished

Sup /his/?

People are scared to post with their flags for some reason. We're not really seeing European flags anymore. What a bunch of pussies.

>not using a VPN
I was getting real tired of newfags assuming I was from whatever flag I had. Now everyone assumes I'm amerixan, likr every user if this site is

>We're not really seeing European flags anymore

>implying

YOU BETTER HIDE THAT FLAG LITTLE BITCHBOY BEFORE I PICK ON YOU DON'T MAKE ME GET THE RAKE

Why is almost every thread on /his/ shitskins doing revisionism? Does it even have mods?

but that's a Muslim flag...?

pooing in the shadows

I would post using the Confederate flag if they would use the real one

testing ameronigger flag

t.turk

>mfw nu/pol/ has a problem with the selectable flags because "I c-can't make e/b/in bantz based off of someone's country anymore"

not many other leafs on here either.
you faggots afraid of being called faggots?

More like gay flag or sharia

Mostly Germans, even the left wing Germans.

85% rep a leaf b4 nu/pol/ anyways

what is this one

I don't see where you're going with this.

>tfw too lazy to change flag

oh ive seen that one

Nay, I am a proud leaf

>inb4 "shut up leaf"

To be safe I just assume everyone using a fake flag is a leaf. It's the only way to be sure.

I think it's more other nations don't take themselves as seriously

USA USA USA

except nations which are routinely persecuted, such as leafs

I proudly fly my flag. I suspect you are right, everyone is ashamed of their shitskin nation

lmao, do you take pride on your nation for what?
taking all the credit in a war the soviets and the climate won? fighting the good guys in ww2? nuking women and children twice in an already won war? being responsible for the fall of europe?
or perhaps is it because you are the biggest kike lovers in the world sending billions to israel each month?

take pride on the individual, not the nation. A spic born in the north side of the border can take as much pride as you. What have you accomplished in your life?

Faggot.

"America" is a dream.
What we have is U.S. Storm Troopers
Not Americans.

(((EU))) nice African Arab continent shitskin

Suck a dick
USA USA USA

no

Nice digits. It is the only way to be sure.
But I assume all American flags are kikes or niggers. Because it too is the only way to be sure.

I have been seeing a lot more Russians in the US.

You notice what you want.

America Fuck Yeah, came to save the motherfucking country

Ive been seeing more nazis.
We all notice what we want.

once america is destroyed everything will change, amerikike

I'm from Aus, just living the fantasy of a better world.

fpbp

Shut the fuck up you degenerate leaf

We have no equal.

>tfw all nazi posters are third worlders

Indians are shit-pirates doing daring acts of poo piracy.

i feel like people doesn't even read my post when I put it under my geographic flag, even when I think I made a good point. Thus I pick some ideological flag and then it sort of receive visibility or credibility, and people consider what I have to say.

I am SO embarrassed that I rather sport the gay flag than my own countriies. let THAT sink in...

>We have no equal.
that's for sure

PATRIOTISM INTENSIFIES!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=4kZ6YIGSqoc

A fucking leaf

>tfw the entire world is third world

You can't escape.

The day of your reckoning is coming.

As fun as the bants were, I think it's improved discussion a bit. Sup Forums lectures reddit about downboats, well poo-in-loo, and "Fucking leaf!" might as well be downboats.

I can sense the eternal leaf without the flags anyway.

But there is still leaf posting and now further flag shenanigans like commie posting and gay posting. I imagine it will settle down with time. Personally the too many flags triggers my autism

That's a good house leaf. No rake for you today