You libtard fags ready for 2020?

TX has to be blue

Keep dreaming Trumptard. If he wins 2020, he's not getting that many electoral votes.

>illinois
>any color but blue
Vermont has a better chance than Illinois.

That healthcare bill will end his 2020 chances

>virginia
>red
kek

It's a swing state. The governor gave voting rights to like 60,000 felons, illegal aliens voted, other voter fraud, efc.

Trump will probably win because Democrats are in some retarded civil war between naive idealists and corporate whores, but it sure as shit won't be that much of a blowout. This nigger hasn't even gotten the wall squared away, fuck that.

>Arkansas
>Blue
keep dreaming nigger

Your Votes don't count.

fixed the map

mfw when there is no more Illinois by 2020

No way can Trump hold onto Pennsylvania

this is gonna be the map is drumf keeps his shit up fuckers

all the high nigger counties voted Hilary

Please God let IL turn red. We'd need an ethnic cleansing though.

I can see Minnesota turning red because Trump nearly won it this time but I can never see Illinois turning.

Sauce?

Republicunts.

>Trump objectively won
>Treating this like a safety blanket and not empirical evidence of his superiority

It could if something were to happen to Chicago

Somone predicted McMullin winning 3 states. Hillary winning 468 electoral votes.
and trump with 51 electoral votes.

my sides

>Maine
>NH
>Minnesota
Possible

>Virginia
>Nevada
>Colorado
Impossible

I hope this happens, for Kek wills it, and his apostle Trump is here.

The dream brainwave jesus told me in

He's getting all 50 states, retard. This has all been planned for a very long time.

FUCK YES

LETS GET OREGON RED

That would make Trump the second person to unanimously win the election.

FTFTFY

Summer Fag 14 year old or just a cretin Fascist cocksucker.

Hey dumbass, if you are going to use "libtard" in your post you have to also include the word "agenda". Libtard doesn't bother them anymore. But when you put "and their agenda" with it it triggers them. Get with the fucking program!

what will probably happen
>democrats don't learn
>democrats keep being fucking retards
>democrats get slaughtered in 2018
>party falls into disarray and has some purges
>progressives gain ground, but the DNC keeps shilling against them
>tulsi gabbard goes through a media defamation campaign that can compare only to trump's
>option 1: kamala harris takes the nomination and loses to trump, loses even more of the progressive vote than hillary did
>option 2: tulsi gabbard somehow takes the nomination and handily beats trump, but can't accomplish anything because the republicans have everything else

I'm 23 so shut the fuck up

This is true

But if Illinois crashes and burns financially there is a much better chance

Tactical nuke incoming.

Under different circumstances I would call this map retarded, but the way the dems are refusing to reevaluate their party I can see something like this happening

And here is Illinois in 2012

Keep in mind that Hillary was born in Illinois

cali is going red dont fuck around

Jeb Empire soon™

MATCHUP GONNA BE FEEL THE BERN VS TRUMP

I'd be surprised if he doesn't win close to that much. Everything is lined up so perfectly for him.
>Carter, H.W and Obummer are the only presidents in recent history to lose votes as the incumbent,
>The Democratic party is dying and long term supporters are displeased with them, and sick of their hateful rhetoric,
>Illegals are being kicked out by the dozen. and Voter logs will start to be purged of duplicates and dead people again.
>States are enacting Voter ID laws.
People dont hate Trump nearly as much as the msm wants you to believe.

As a Pennsylvanian, this can't be farther from the truth. I knew he'd flip this state since New Years 2016. I STILL see Trump signs/flags all over the place, albeit not as much as during the election but still. This state and the rust belt will remain red for Trump, and possibly the next election after that if we play our memes right. Screen cap this

TD is back that way

USA
>destroys itself internally from retarded shill libtards and whitetrash fighting each other.

I'll miss you guys :,(
stay safe burgers

go for the antifa faggots first plx thanks

- A fucking leef

They're fucking bankrupt
They'll be more likely to turn than even MN in 2020
Assuming trump is running at least

>tfw I live in Connecticut and my vote is meaningless

New Mexico should probably be red too.

All the dems that were on healthcare are going to be dead by then so that map should be a lot more red. Or it will be a lot more purple because both sides are going to lose a lot of fodder votes.

>Missouri
>Blue
I didn't know St. Louis controlled the entire state

>Washington giving full electoral

like last time, either half wont vote or the state will go red due to the disastrous seattle policies

Except Delaware will be blue again. Only lower DE voters went red.

I voted for Trump but I almost wish Hillary won. If she had, then it would be clearly apparently that she would have won only because whites are losing their influence in elections. But because Trump won, this fact, while still true, becomes less obvious. Now I'm worried it will be too easy to ignore the issues of demographic replacement because Trump was able to win. That may sound defeatist, but I don't know. A Hillary win would have really hammered home the point. Now I'm worried people won't be desperate enough to keep up voting red. Even if Trump ends up being terrible, it's still essential to vote for the party that at least somewhat represents a resistance to immigration.

It's funny most people skipped right passed this.
Repealing obamacare is going to fizzle and will be too politically dangerous because of reelections and will be blamed on the House, Senate, and republican Exec as a liability.

>the repeal will fizzle out due to liability and possibly costing next election but Rs will say "we gave a new option our best shot lol" to save face

this if a corporate democrat is running yet again.

right you are

I think the map will look a bit more like this.
#ElectYellowstone2020

Surts a comin' boys

I don't believe in global warming, but if this happens, democrats will never win again

CHECKED N KEK'D

lol, that's a world problem, not an American one.

If the dems keep collapsing at this rate it could be even better

Flip Oregon maybe

Illinois may not even be a State in the near future.

None of those are impossible

Lol wut? Nevada va and Colorado are practically swing states

If you've completed your prison sentence, why the fuck shouldn't you be allowed to vote? you've paid your debt to society

It's a fair point - and I'd personally be in favor of restoring all civil rights to former felons, including their 2nd amendment rights. However, that would be in a country that actually reformed their prison population, and not turned them into even harder criminals.

This is pretty delusional, much like was.

Unless Trump turns a lot of new voters like Obama did in the 2008 election, which is a possibility I suppose, but it would be a distant one in my opinion.

I would say that his chances of winning reelection are like 60-70% depending on who the democrats can field and depending on how many right wingers run against him in a third party contest.

This, the US prison system is pretty fucked desu

>seas rise slowly over the course of centuries
>democrats never move

really?

>campaign to win electoral vote, not muh fee fees popular vote because that isn't how the presidency is decided in the United States (not Trump's decision)
>win electoral vote, become president
Explain how this is illegitimate.

>tfw you live in NYS and you consider the possibility of NYC not being part of your state
I think I just had an orgasm

>Nevada is impossible
Hardly.

Seriously though, calexit when?

No user, if that happens all the spic's in California proceed to smother the most white portions of the country. The nogs being concentrated in the south would proceed to move north right into the Appalachian's and cover the next most white parts. We would be looking at literal mountains of shit skins looking for gibs in the wake of such disaster and nothing to gib................

Trump relied heavily on moderates and on the millions of bernouts who voted for him. If the democrats ran Gabbard, Webb, or another moderate or progressive, Trump would lose most of that advantage. Not like the democrats would run someone who isn't a corporatist or identity politician though.

>Red Washington
ugh I wish

Not soon enough. Good lord California is useless.

I don't know about libtards, but my dick is definitely ready.

no you've conclusively demonstrated your lack of care for the rest of society

>Illinois still existing in 3 years

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS BETTER VOTE FOR DAVID DUKE.

He is our ONLY hope

They're only going to get more spics and Cali transplants. Same with Colorado.

>Not like the democrats would run someone who isn't a corporatist or identity politician though.
That's what I'm banking on, the democrats have become completley out of touch over the last few decades and they don't understand what people want anymore.

The thing is that Trump is very centrist when you take all of his views into account. He doesn't have a really strong ideological bias one way or another on most issues and as such tends to pick and chose on issues based on other factors.

This isn't a bad thing from a leadership perspective, but from an elect ability perspective it's not ideal. It makes it very easy for the democrats to come in on his left and a third party spin off to come in from the right and essentially drain him of all of the hardliner votes.

And, unfortunately, if you take away the hardliners then there aren't that many people left at this point. The US is pretty polarized right now.

Someone screen cap this

NY will be red in 2020

>not believing Cuckifornia will be partitioned into six states

>Illinois
>not demoted to another bankrupt US territory by 2020

wouldnt surprise me if even the Spics were sick of the whining left by then.

They don't care if there's gibs to be had.

>Colorado
>Red

This state is irreversibly fucked. It pains me to say it as a Colorado native, but the massive influx of libtards cannot be undone.

>if you take away the hardliners then there aren't that many people left at this point. The US is pretty polarized right now.
You consume too much MSM if you believe ideologues make up a major portion of the country, most people are politically reasonable want nothing to do with that on either side. The extremists of the left have been working really hard to repel those sort of people.

There's certainly a rise in political tension and violence that will only grow as we drift further and further from the ignorant stability of the boomers and into the new era but most Americans serve the side of reason.

DELETE THIS

Come on guys, let's just give him one more chance. It's his turn!

Kansas City and Columbia are liberal as fuck. Springfield is slowly on track to be blue also, probably not until 2024 though.

i read something the other day about there being 3 wings within the democrats - the progressive wing (sanders, warren), the corporate wing (obama, clinton), and the blue dog wing (webb, gabbard). if the dems get someone from the cuck wing through the primaries (very unlikely), then i think they will win. someone from the third wing could also stand a chance. but knowing the DNC and how good they are at decision making, they'll pick some neoliberal retard and hand the don the win.
trump will win handily if he gets himself sorted out and delivers on what he's promised. he's gonna need to ramp up deportations if he wants to win nevada and keep arizona and texas, though.

I remember when quite a few people unironically thought this was going to happen lol. Wild times

They didn't Pokemon-GO to the polls™

>illinois

maybe if shitcago falls into lake michigan

I dunno, I'm still not convinced.

I guess we'll see. I'm hoping that you're right and Trump wins here without too much struggle, unless some maverick comes out of nowhere who is clearly superior to him of course, which I doubt.