>runs over the niggers on dirt bike
>they both die
>tries to put dirt bike in the van
>cops got him before he could
i would like to contribute to this man's legal fees
archive.is/wTDMW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wTDMW
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-30/protesters-arrested-in-kalgoorlie-riot-after-teens-death/7797804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"I've got to bury my son, for a dirt bike?" mom Lina Garriques said.

When she goes to bed at night she'll stare at the ceiling blaming herself for not reaching her son that stealing is wrong

As she should

Haha nope, she'll go to bed blaming whitey.

Doubtful that a single mother would have that introspection. If anything she's thinking that the evil white man should have just let him steal it.

No, shell stare at the ceiling gleefully expecting some kind of gibs from whitey. To even hope she takes personal responsibility or realized it was his own fault for stealing is naive at best.

He needs a legal defense fund.
Make a wesearchr page for him

>This boy ain't never been convicted of anything.

All motorcycle owners should be locked up and raped mercilessly.

Also

>27
>minivan

DAT WHITE MAN RACIST. HE NEEDA LET THEM BOYS STEAL HIS SHIT.

"This boy ain't never been convicted of anything."

THEY DINDU NUFFIN!!!!!

Ths

>"I've got to bury my son, for a dirt bike?"
Uh, yeah, people have died for a lot fucking less than stealing a piece of machinery that costs thousands of dollars. I mean it's one thing to kill a thief stealing a Snickers, but a dirt bike is grand larceny cunt, that's no small ordeal and your dumb niggertard son would be behind bars for years if he weren't dead.

I hope he goes to jail. He took two human lives over a shitty dirt bike.

fascist faggot

There's no way peice of shit cost more than $1000.

>Human

How would you know given a pic of it after being literally ran over by a minivan?

Oh, so what, you just get to steal whatever you want? Fuck that.

>human
awful bait

guess her spirit will fuel the next katrina

no he didn't.

Talented girl...

Wtf I love mini vans now

I would kill you for my shitty 250cc motorcycle faggot.

I hope it's supposed to be figurative.

I'm sure there were hurricanes before 1492...

hurr durr le based white guy killed niggers for stealing a fucking bike I wanna suck his dick now

>tfw no min van to run niggers over with
Feelsbadman.jpeg

*grabs crotch*
WE

As somebody who's had 2 motorcycles stolen, fucking GOOD !

they gave him an award right?

Hey Tyrone.

Because dirbikes are basically weed whackers with wheels

Hey Jamal

nice try nigger, but we're on to you

you forgot the mother is a nig.

Nigs are not capable of critical thinking or reflecting.

WE WUZ HURRIKANGZ?

The minivan has been the default vehicle of the family man since the 90s.
Why don't you have a family yet?

>"I've got to bury my son, for a dirt bike?" mom Lina Garriques said.

I seriously don't get it. What would have been the desired outcome here? Tyrone gets a shiny new dirt bike? Mama certainly wouldn't have turned him in to the police or told him to give it back. Maybe if police were effective at retrieving stolen goods this guy wouldn't have had to take matters into his own hands. Why should the bike owner have to take the loss because some niggers were bold enough steal his shit? Like, I get that your son is dead and that sucks for you, but he decided to be a fucking thief and he clearly picked the wrong mark. Would you be singing the same tune if your son broke in to someone's house and was shot dead? "I've got to bury my son, for some jewelry and electronics?"

hes clearly having more kids than you, cuck

>human lives

Now I know you're trolling

Cause he is a homosexual and can't adopt, fuck him.

>guy who kills to get a dirtbike back
>ever getting laid

Choose one. It was probably his mom's minivan.

Like I would want to have kids and endure years of sleepless nights just so their mother can slowly turn them agains me and leave with chad. Fuck that.

Driving around today I saw this nigger driving a brand new Harley, big one with all the bells and whistles. with brand new leathers. Nigger prolly hit the lotto or something.

anyway. He's in front of me at the stop light and he damn near drops it. Then on takeoff the thing is shaking and dying on him. He's clearly in top gear still.

Instead of figuring it out he kills it 3 times and then stops right in the fucking road.

Now I'm in an 08 crown victory with all the police shit still on it so I'm sure I'm making I'm nervous. He gets off the bike and WALKS it to the curb.

Half an hour later I drive back and he's still there.

I laughed my assessment off.

Nigger buys a 30k bike and doesn't know how to fucking shift.

Idiots

Courts usually give nigs a pass for anything below a major felony. They keep letting them go for stealing and they'll keep stealing. Blame the liberal judges for putting them on the streets.

This is ok. The two shits were worthless anyway. Born criminals.

Or stole it

>Blame the liberal judges for putting them on the streets.
It's not like you can lock two thirds of your nigger population man.

>buys
that's not how you spell stole.

I doubt it. He was the salesmans wet dream. Fancy helmet and leathers. And I doubt he would be standing next to it half an hour later if he'd stolen it.

I bet he had to call the dealership and somebody had to explain to him what a fucktard he was

lol

>"I've got to bury my son, for a dirt bike?" mom Lina Garriques said. "I'll eat dirt before I let my son's memory go down when he got tragically murdered."

No, you'll bury him for being a thieving piece of shit.

dey wuz good boyz. dey dindunuffins. dey wuz juz steelin day bike to pay for dey neurosurgery textbooks n sheeit

I wonder if they realize that hurricanes kill more blacks than whites

kek fucking niggers

Cut and dry fleeing felon case.
White man wins again.

no she wont, they believe their own shit

Start a gofundme account. Its current year.

You must be a fucking nigger.

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY

>archive.is/wTDMW
>They murders
Haha
>Dey feefs

Hang horse thieving cunts.

>African women spirit causes hurricane
>Kills a fuck load of black people

black on black crime isnt only physical...ITS FUCKING SPIRITUAL.

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-30/protesters-arrested-in-kalgoorlie-riot-after-teens-death/7797804 Niggers jigging. it's like there's a pattern

he's a fucking moron. he should have had ccl. followed them quietly. found out hwere they aere going. confronted them. defended his life.

freegrass.webm

Chicks dig killers.

>Her-Ricane
Please niggers teach me what the old Latin word Ricane means

Nigs are gonna nog.

Bit excessive. He should've carried and shot them. No trouble there.

nope, ourguy might be fucked, doesn't protect against negligence or recklessness

>With heavy hearts, the William Floyd school community mourns the loss of high school senior Keenen King

HIS NAME WAS KEENEN KING

HE WUZ A KANG

WHITE BOY KILLED A KANG

LONG LIVE THE KANG

Holy shit. Just realized how awesome it probably was to be a slaver on a slave ship

Why is that even illegal?

We used to hang people for stealing cattle, why not for stealing a bike?

It's called Omerta boys.

That's the funny part, most of the rider that i know always pack for that reason, a fucking nigger trying to take your ride.

They stole those bikes? Interesting because CBS news here in the NYC area were reporting this story but never mention the bikes were stolen.

>dirt bike
>dirt nap

Top kek

typical dindu
everytime

bicycle fag detected

Seems like this would apply

Fleeing felon rule. At common law, the fleeing felon rule permits the use of force, including deadly force, against an individual who is suspected of a felony and is in clear flight. Force may be used by the victim, bystanders, or police officers.

Black people stop giving a fuck about their relatives deaths as soon as the sympathy and donations stop, or if they can't cash in on a lawsuit somehow. All of the wailing and "my baby! he gone" bullshit is nothing but a big show for them.

He's a plumber. He probably uses it for work, you know, carrying tools and shit.

What is happening in this?

>We used to hang people for stealing cattle,
That law is still on the books in Texas.

Become Chad so she doesn't leave you for him. Problem solved.

HOLY FUCKING KEK

>>minivan
Know a better way of hauling around a dirt bike?
>found the retard.

He would have done a lot better if he had called the cops and told them it was an accident while he was following them because they stole his bike.

He will probably do some time, unfortunately.

No respectable plumber would drive a mini van for his job. Its probably for his kids.

Exactly. Why do we even need governmental interference into personal feuds? Looks like he handled it perfectly well on his own.

Fuck those niggers. He did the right thing. Anybody got a link to his legal fund?

It's not her fault her son was a dirty, thieving nigger. She should just accept it, lay another nigger egg and move on.

What is a "truck" for 500?

The only reason he is in any trouble is because he endangered his brother by killing them with him in the car.