Anyone else here a Misanthrope?

The older I get, the more I just absolutely hate the human race.

have I taken the black pill?

Everyday. Whether at work or at the mall, driving on the road. wherever. I have nothing,but disgust for humans and the society we've built,how it is run, and just general things we do.

Yet, Im quite aware that I am also part of the problem. I contribute to it. Yet I just cant stand any of it.

bump

anyone?

It's called being an old man.

30 isnt old, kiddo.

32 here. Yes. I realize most people just aim for the lowest common denominator and dont take pride in their work. Life is an endless struggle against entropy.

Here is where I am about to say something that matters.

You either give up, and quit giving a fuck while convincing yourself you are somehow better than all the other two dimensional NPCs you interact with in life, or you learn to embrace hardship, and focus your sense of strife. You realize being happy is a momentary reward, a brief sense of satisfaction, not a constant state. You learn that being driven is what you must do, and develop a love of duty. A duty to just be a little better than the shitbags around you, to just try a little harder, to quit wasting your time on people who are wastes of time, and give your energy to those who actually want to be lifted up instead of those you just feel pity for.

Its about being a hard motherfucker, and being a productive motherfucker.

Are you a bad enough dude to give a fuck?

>It's called being an old man.
How do you explain young teenager and ppl in their twenties hating on their fellow men? Just edgy?

I admit I do struggle at times. I mean I make a living and Im independent. But I do find myself more often than not just not giving a fuck.

I mean I do my work, my bosses are content with my work yada yada. Inside however, I just dont like any of them. Its been a long time since Ive trusted anyone outside my family.

T-H-I-S

Old men like that are people who never grew out of that phase when they were kids (and, ironically, think they're "mature" and "jaded" for their retarded opinions)

Basically, OP has the mental capacity of a teenager.

You can't blame a lot of kids for hating their fellows. A lot of humans are the scum of the earth.

You just have it all down now dont you?

I actually never had these feelings as a teenager. Dickwad.

Was diogenes a misanthope? Was distinguishes a cynic from a misanthrope?

I've been a misanthrope since age 9 though.

yup, people are generally utter fucking filthy scum.

This is called being at the kiddy table of enlightenment.

Come back once you realise all the faults of this world yet still continue to love it.

A better question is what distinguishes a misanthrope from a lycanthrope.

wrong, old people like that are the ones that expected more of people then slowly learned the truth & became disgusted by the reality.

>Come back once you realise all the faults of this world yet still continue to love it.
grow up

>enter the holier than thou douchebag

please enlighten us good sir..

The black pill is nihilism, hopefully not.

I'm a misanthrope but I still have faith that if people come to Jesus Christ things can get better.

Yea, sounds like you need to.

Absolutely. People are shit. There may be hope, but I don't see it.

This..

I believe this is how I got to where I am now.

You're a douchebag for loving life and everything within the universe?

Sorry user, I just love you too much.

The older I get, the less misanthropic I get. Why be bothered by other people or their actions? I used to be outraged and upset about what other people are up to but it is a fruitless pursuit.

I try to imagine people as a force of nature. Should you be agitated because it's raining outside?

Also, I try to be empathetic about the decisions people make. Most people aren't extremely intelligent and often misguided. How can I be angry at someone who doesn't have the capacity to be a rational thinker?

I'm sure I sound like a fedora tipper, but I'm not. I'm just practicing putting my ideas into words.

>at the mall
>flag

you wouldnt happen to be of the negroid persuasion would you?

Is it the same as being asocial ?

>says the douchebag

uh huh.

No, this is exactly right and I can't wait until Sup Forums comes to this realisation.

Everything in this universe is just and it all makes sense.

One thing will happen because of another thing and so many of these happenings will combine to create a general theme.

It's not anyone's fault that they are the way they are, it just so happens that they experienced a specific set of events during childhood and life that made them who they are today. This just combines into what society is today.

It's just sad that all the manipulated people get blamed.

>The older I get, the less misanthropic I get. Why be bothered by other people or their actions?

because youre absolutely surrounded by people everywhere you go.

Aight, that all you can use mate? Getting a little boring.

Love you too.

because Ive gone to a mall? what sort of thinking is that?

Im white.

The human condition is one of strife, war, folly, and existential uncertainty

But it's also the only thing we have

Not here to entertain you, hippie.

Well, I cas sort of see where you're coming from. But whenever I start thinking like that, I remind myself of what greatness and kindness people are capable of. All the noble and great thing achieved before us makes it impossible to hate the human race.
However, I often get mad with the human race, because of how low we can sink. But you cannot get truly mad at something you do not care for.
We're beautiful despite being imperfect(some would argue it's because but whatever). When we strive for that perfection, we show something worthy of love.

All this being said, the West does continue to sink lower and lower. We really need some Jesus-like figure to show people the way. Currently, (((someone))) is misguiding us.

I'm surrounded by a lot of things.

I think having a lot of unhappiness in your life gives you some perspective though. I think I have grown a lot through stress, and sadness. I don't think you can grow much without it. Does it matter to grow as a person though, in the grand scheme of things? That is a question that I am pondering over now. I think the answer to that may lead me to a more religious life.

Then stop replying you mongo

Yes. Stop reproducing you fucking pyschopathic, deluded animals. Fuck you.

Not until you do fuckface.

I love you too much to stop replying :/

You're my everything, user.

Men are weak.

ehh, I think were far from beautiful.. I see the human race as plague. A cancer on this planet.

I am 26 and I already hate humans.
I want my robots to take control of world power.

This is a great post.
This is the other part of it.

You have to eventually take things in stride and be more of a stoic. Plenty of other people harbor great dislike for the way the world is run, and a lot of them withdraw from it. But that's a coward's way out, admittedly, as often as I take it myself.

The "correct" response is to be the change you want to see in the world - that's an eye-rolling cliche to be sure, but it's right. Some people will just follow trends and do what everyone else does - whether because of inability to self-improve, the effort to do so is stressful, or they also just don't care.

What you can do, though, is be a role model so others in your position realize that hope is not gone, that some people aren't giving up on a better tomorrow, and that with enough momentum any aspect of civilization can change. When the followers are exposed to this better way of life, they'll follow that instead of the dull and oppressive path.

More of a misologist myself.

This is a good post. I think you need to be willing to help others when they need it but also be ready for them to be ungrateful, or wasteful with your generosity. You can't let that anger you. Your help has to be a gift. Obviously, don't let yourself be taken advantage of, but you can't expect others to be as "good" as yourself.

You could say it's being a "cuck" but I think that's a generalization.

No, definitely not cuck, I'd say you're mostly right. It's very easy to look at one's own strengths and hold others to that level, and very easy to forget the myriad ways in which you fall short of others - things other people might value much more than you do.

Humanity is all about helping others, we're hardwired (and rightfully so) to succeed through cooperation.

You mention not "being taken advantage of", and that's the only thing I'd add to there: sometimes it isn't malicious. There's only so many hours in the day, so many acquaintances one can manage or keep in mind. Sometimes you have to draw the line on helping someone not because they are ungrateful or manipulative, but just because your efforts are best spent elsewhere (perhaps setting up a system that would benefit multiple people at once).

I think everyone has a family member that has been a "black hole" of family support so long that everyone has realized there's nothing more to be done, and they close up shop. Again, not because they no longer love this person, but because throwing a dead bird higher and higher into the air won't make it fly again.

We're as natural as everything else. Thinking we're more of a cancer than plants is extremely conceited. But unlike plants or other animals, we have potential to be more.

To expand a bit;
If there is a God, and he in fact created us, then we serve some purpose, unlike cancer.

If you choose not to believe in God, then the Earth gave birth to us. We're just another species, and whatever we do, we're in the "nature" domain-we are the nature itself. 99% of species this planet ever hosted went extinct before we made any impact(or before we even existed), we're just being extremely self-centered when we claim we're "killing" this planet. At worst, we will perish and it will continue to host life after a few centuries of renewal, which in planetary terms, is a blink.

i don't hate humans specifically, i hate all life. even if i had the best life possible, it would still not be able to make up for all the suffering that life creates. the suffering life creates greatly outweighs the pleasure, which serves no purpose and doesn't need to exist in the first place

Then why wouldn't you kill yourself? I agree that life is mostly tilted toward suffering, but I am willing to endure it for future generations.

I am almost positive that we lead much better lives than people did thousands of years ago, and I hope that after enough future generations the balance will finally be on the positive side of the spectrum.

>Then why wouldn't you kill yourself?
coz i still fear death and enjoy the pleasures of life even while knowing it's pointless. you're right about human life being better now though, but for BILLIONS of years life has been eating each other alive and will continue to do so until it's completely eradicated

I am. I still have specific hatreds for certain groups of people though, because some are worse than others.

Despite that, I'm not a nihilist. Civilization is what separates us from non-human animals and non-whites (same difference).

sounds like disappointment to me.
knowing we can do better, but dont.

If y'all don't know at this point that literally everything happens for a reason and even free will exists within a system of information that is finite in some sense, then I dunno mayne.

All the bad shit, all the good shit, it all reaches equilibrium at some point. It's just a law of the universe, thermodynamically. Embrace will to power or drown in nihilism bretty much. Understanding is the only capacity we have to deal with the world, be very conscious of exactly what you do and why, with absolutely everything. Try to help as many people along the way to your dreams, be as selfless as possible, avoid the shit people, and even though you'll prob die in your mid twenties it still beats hating life the entire time. Love you guys

T. Did acid once

>t.hasn't hunted and gotten those feels of killing
>t.city slickers

>someone actually spent time to create that meme

Still no afterlife

>T. Did acid once
>don't even know how to use the "t." meme

First off your opinion is discarded forever for even trying acid, second off it's a loser case t, and you aren't even doing it right you fucking giant low IQ faggot.

Consider Suicide.

everyday I hate everyone else more and more but love myself more and more

There are exactly two people on the entire planet with whom I'd prefer to spend time rather than be alone: my mother and the 10/10 Thai engineer at work who seems to like me for some reason.

Beyond that, given the choice of a night out with co-workers/acquaintances versus sitting on a crate in a blacked out room for 5 1/2 hours, I would not hesitate for one second to choose the latter every single fucking time.

wow that's so RADICAL and CONTRARIAN

Misanthropy is equally as retarded as optimism.

this sort of long winded, competitive insult is pathetic

everyone thinks you're cool

I've been saving this reaction image jus 4 u

Yes. As with everything else, a good 90 percent of the human race is trash that could die in a plague tomorrow with nothing of value being lost.

They will die out, one day.

The only question is whether they'll drag the ten percent responsible for all their nice things to hell with them.

My response to shitlib whining that something isn't fair:

"Life isn't fair. If it were we'd all be dead."