Tfw you will see the birth of the new ottoman empire in your lifetime

>tfw you will see the birth of the new ottoman empire in your lifetime

Didn't you guys democratically remove your democracy? Does this make Edrogan your new sultan?

*sultanate of Rum

Take north Africa for all i care. But How and why the fuck would you want iceland? Wont you freeze to death?

This was the best choice they could've ever made though desu. Democracy is just a sham.

Safavid Empire was stronger and more noble than Ottoman scum. Check Habsburg-Persian alliance as an example.

>Iceland

roach infestation?

the ottomans conquered iceland

Fake map.roach
sardinha? corsiga,? south france? south iberia? iceland??? fake obvious

Roaches want to build a resistance to the cold for the coming nuclear winter.

>A ship led by a dutchman with some arabs raided an icelandic village and took them as slaves

>Conquering

I un-ironically hate Turks more than low-life niggers. There are some blacks who are actually nice and not cunts, but I imagine that all Turks have that immediate instinct to fuck everything up for the craic

I think after so much raping by the Mongolian empire the correct term is ottoese
Much in the same way you don't call a chink a chinaman

I'd love to see you moorish baboons trying to invade Iberia

Not on my watch.

you would become glorious again and to the epic reconquista Portugal? love you guys, protect white portugal

one can only dream!

Child's play

STbf that small village was probably their capital

tfw i'm an ottoman rape baby and have 27% caucasus dna

That's the beauty of it all. The more Turks sperg out, the more they alienate all their allies. I mean they're greatest ally at the moment is Russia (lmao). Let them walk themselves into their own grave

Go back to fucking a little boy, Mehmet.