DEMOCRATS YES

"Dems give politically connected judge six-figure gig she's too obese to do"

>City Judge Elizabeth Shollenberger — who suffers from a digestive disorder and morbid obesity, among other ailments — was unable to climb the three steps to her courtroom bench, even with the help of a specially installed railing, sources said.

>“She came to the interview with an oxygen tank. She’s very fragile,” Elliott told The Post.

>“She would come in and we would see the diarrhea running down her leg and to the floor,” one court worker said. “She would soil the chair and then ask for a new one.”

>“She would just say, ‘There is a mess over there. I think someone should clean it up,’ ” the source said.

nypost.com/2017/06/22/dems-give-politically-connected-judge-six-figure-gig-shes-too-obese-to-do/

Americans are fat?

Bump

These are the stairs she struggles to climb and the chair she shit all over

HOLY FUCK DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL POO IN PANTS PARTY

SHARTERS AND FARTERS AND NO FOREIGN BORDERS

ERIC HOLDER FAINTS EVERY TIME HE SHITS

>“She would come in and we would see the diarrhea running down her leg and to the floor.

Only in America. In Germany you would be simply retired and that would be the end of that.

(((Shollenberger)))

OMG IM SO PROUD OF HER

SHE BEAT THE MISOGYNY AND THE REPUBLIFATS WHAT AN AMAZING STRONG WOMAN

SLAYYYYYYYYYYY QUEEEENNN

What the fuck

She has a disease show some respect

I... have no words...

THIS

FUCK YOU SHITLORDS SHE IS A STRONG WOMAN WHO CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS

SHE COULD EVEN BE PRESIDENT JUST LIKE HILLARY, FUCK YOU WHITE MALE FUCKHEADS

How much does she weigh?

All the more reason to euthanize this (literal) sack of shit

This is the top of the Democrat ticket

This is democrats

We're gonna need a bigger oven.

based on this pic... 250 lbs?

That's got to be more than 250. That's at least 300 or more.

>name

fuck sakes i'm changing mine to silverwatergoldsteinenburgerwitz to have a job with literally zero qualification for

I would kill myself from the pure shame of having diarrhea run down my leg and onto the floor

what the fuck

I don't know how tall she is though. Either way she's medically classified as morbidly obese according to the article

Beautiful at any size you shitlords. Don't imagine you're better than her simply because you don't shit down your own leg and demand some pleb clean it up.

You can't shame people in this society. And you definitely can't shame the shameless.

No, she would star in your sick-ass films.

>be american
>some fat bitch with shit running down her leg judges you

wew

>get appointed to 10 year position
>going to die within a year despite best medical care possible for free

She's been out jewed

guys cmon we shouldn't laugh at judge Shartenberger, Hopefully she lets a lot of defendents out on poorole.

Judge Shartingburgers

>Shollenberger

>Shartenberger

flag and digits approve

does this mean the burger meme is true?

kek

bump

Standing before the bench you feel the impending doom as the T-Rex footfalls come closer and closer. You are prepared to meet your maker when you realize it is just the judge galumphing up to the bench trailing shit behind her. A thunderous crash startles you as the leviathan impacts the ground. A tidal wave washes up the Washington estuary eliminating the capital building and washing all of the judges shit away. A great cleansing has occurred.

Shartenberger?

They should demote her & pay her minimum wage to clean up shit, dirty fat cunt.

whew that double stair... I am winded just looking at it . whooo whoo.. oh boy....

>Shollenberger
She probably masturbated to the memory of it.

Bump

Dear god, no way the Democrat party survives to 2020

kek