"Kill this pig"

I was browsing Faceberg and came across this post. It's illegal to incite someone's murder like this, right? What's the best way to report this frothy-mouthed BLMer to the authorities?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/law/2014/nov/30/threat-kill-joke-art-supreme-court-online-facebook-anthony-elonis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked. If he's from out of state the FBI would be the relevant authorities :)

E
P
O
R
T

feelsgood

BTW, also consider sending to the local police department of wherever the guy lives. I'm sure some officers would love to pay him a visit.

Report to police for expressed intent to commit murder

>tfw i can see the star characters playing guitar at the bottom
What a real gangster yo

It's only illegal if it's against minorities you racist bigot.
fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>***clears throat***

I have a better idea...

You faggots will post in one thread about how imageboards are great because they allow true freedom of expression while simultaneously conspiring in another thread to shut down someone because they voiced an opinion you don't like. We are truly in the reddit era of the internet

>lives in California

This is a call to action, which is not protected under freedom of speech.

>inciting murder = threatening murder
>murder implies [a] subsequent death
>death threats are illegal

if these virtue-signalling doucherods want to make laws that restrict us, then we'll make them suffer from those laws when they break them. hoisted by their own petard you might say, mmmmm?

Always best to report people who "THREATEN TO KILL POLICE".. best to report them to the "POLICE"....pretty dure it wilk go down well....make them sound like 100% anti-poluce and make itnsound like the person would even harm the family members of the officers.....then wikl the police definately pay this nignog a visit.

REPORT TO FBI
>REPORT TO FBI
REPORT TO FBI
>REPORT TO FBI
REPORT TO FBI
>REPORT TO FBI
REPORT TO FBI
>REPORT TO FBI

May as well lock up everyone who's posted "gas the kikes/helicopter ride/day of the rope Sup Forumslacks while you're at it retard

If you're dumb enough to post edgy shit under your real name you get what you get.

Those meme sayings don't target a specific individual

This. There is a difference between saying GAS THE GOD DAMN KIKES RACE WAR FUCKING NOW and making a threat to a specific individual. One is an opinion, the other is a death threat.
>report to fbi

Who was this? Kek

eh, long time pro-police but this was a bad shoot...Officer should be in jail.

That guy was stupid enough to post that using his real name and facebook account.
I'm sure someone would report you if you went posting those things on facebook, too.

Cop death videos are pretty fun to watch t b h

"Someone kill this pig for what he's done" is not free speech. Something like "He deserves to due by street justice" is about the closest you can get without crossing the line.

Tag your Local Police Dept FB page on that comment. It's quick, it's easy and it makes them straight away. Maybe even screencap their comment and post it on their comment too when they freak out and dindu nuffin once they see the PD tagged in their rude comment.

It's not illegal you fucking faggot. Making it illegal is how you suppress people, fuck-o. Even if you disagree with them. Have some goddamned principles
When did Sup Forums become literal sjw

In 5 years there will be no difference and posting shit like that will get you in trouble with the law.

"Someone kill this pig" is direct incitement to violence and is very illegal.

None of those are credible threats. This is.

It's octo nigger

Yeah thanks for that, Canada. This is all because you canucks let the Frankfurt School run amok. Way to go maple niggers.

So then everyone having a gun should be fine then with you.

>Sup Forums is pro-pig now
What happened...

It's illegal to yell "FIRE!" in a movie theater and it's illegal to directly call for violence or death against someone.

>When did Sup Forums
Just a completely idiotic reply.

You'd have a fun time in court proving that this qualifies as inciting violence.

Any American armchair lawyers want to chime in on the actual legality of this?

As far as I can tell the 'Brandenburg test' seems to be the appropriate test here. How would this statement stack up against 'intent, imminence, and likelihood'?

I'm posting the screenshot to the santa Barbara police departments Facebook, I suggest you guys do the same

So it's always been that way.

Having 16 year old DYEL virgin NEETs with smooth boipussies call me an SJW is a small price to pay for leaving even more niglets fatherless.

>Digits of the beast
You're at the driver's window, guy says he's armed, you say don't reach and he does. Wait n' see? Play that game how long before somebody turns you into street flowers?

Nope. The Supreme Court weighed in. You have to prove intent in the prosecution of online threats and you'd have to prove his intent was to invite violence rather than to vent frustration. You can't take rights away just because it hurts your feefees

The Facebook guy is a white cuck

we like freedom of speech to call people racial slurs, show crime statistics and so on

Not call for murder

A pretty good read
You're the people you hate. Great argument

Let's do this Boys!

>niggers ever backing up their tough talk, especially against somebody who has shown he will shoot coloreds
Reminder that pic related is still alive and the only person who has tried to kill him was an insane white cuck

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/law/2014/nov/30/threat-kill-joke-art-supreme-court-online-facebook-anthony-elonis

Send it to the Sussex bobbies, they'll extradite him.

youre no better than some hippy. who cares what a nigger writes

>implying he's not raising his wife's niglet son
Also checked.
No I'm not, I hate them for using their tactics to further their interests. You probably don't like Hamas or Hezbollah, but I'll be goddamned if I let you lie like the faggot you are and say you wouldn't fight like them if the US was being occupied.

Wahhh wahh, god you guys have gotten bitchy, what happened to trying to BTFO lefties?

If someone did kill the cop, and you could credibly connect it to this Facebook post, you might have a case. Otherwise that's free speech, though there are a lot of less edgy ways he could have said almost exactly the same thing.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, you're looking for /po/

They're lolbergtardians. They love getting kiked by ZOG when it's run by leftists, but are too big of pussies to do it back when the right gains power. Just like the Republicucks in congress right now.

"On June 1, 2015, the Supreme Court reversed Elonis' conviction in a 8-1 decision."

Kill yourself, faggot. Calls to violence are not protected speech.

Fuck off nigger

Like everyone else
I'm tired of niggers and anti white faggots like you

>Sup Forumslacks aren't niggers
Why does this surprise you?

> when you are this dumb that you don't know what free speech is and what it isn't.

No. No there isn't.

Because if you even bump someone walking down the hall who is jewish it is a hate crime.

We need a world with more lead paint and unsafe toys. It really ensures people get culled before they make it to the adult world.

Copfag here. Can't speak to all states but in NYS that *might* constitute a harassment charge (violation level offense) or at best an aggravated harassment (misdemeanor) that gets plead down, if you could even get a conviction.
Public servants here are given much less protection from anything that could be construed as an expression of free speech and/or governmental critique.
I don't disagree with that. I don't want to see a world where government is too protected. Imagine how quickly that would be abused by "oppressed" classes of people.

Guitar Tech Mike is such a cuck that he demands others kill someone. Essentially, he's claiming its evil, fascism, whatever, but doesn't have the moral fortitude to do what he believes is right.
Worst kind of coward.
Also, hilarious when white liberals use phrases like "street justice". I don't think that phrase has ever once been uttered by anyone on the "streets" in decades.

This. There is no threat or imminent danger.

The left has been doing this to everyone else for over a year.

Calls for violence are not acceptable.

Also this.
>giving the government more power over free speech
Will just be used against you.

Do you really want to end up like the U.K. or Germany where they raid your house for being racist on the internet?
NO ya DONT

I have 0 respect for air head blue suits

Because niggers

GTFO

>gas the kikes

Fuck off nigger

Holy shit there is no hope for us (whites)

>REPORTED LOLZ BANNED

who cares if the nigger is angry just deal with it like men

>knock knock
>who is it?
>basic concepts
>basic concepts? well i'm sorry, but i really don't understand you. be more specific?
>i'm basic concepts regarding the 1st amendment
>i'm sorry, you're really just beyond my comprehension. you'll have to come back some other time

All rules applied equally across the populace.

It has been decades...I remember living on the streets in downtown Ottawa in the late 80's...there was a guy in a power chair, he was severly disabled but we looked after him in our own way...he sold pencils and little shit, not big cash or anything...but some fucking faggot beat him up, and took his few dollars.
Punk was known by some, and apparently a contract was put out on his head for something like $50...
I was trying to get my shit back together, and being 16, missed most of what was in front of me, so I don't know what happened in the end...
It was some very bad times senpai desu...

Calling for the death of a specific person is different from shitposting on an anonymous Mongolian pig breeding forum. Posting on goybook with your real name and saying that someone should commit murder is worthy of investigation.

You should not be arrested for anything you say. While I disagree with the faggot in the OP pic, that BLMing c u c k is allowed to enjoy its right to freedom of speech.

The best thing to do is humiliate people like that. We are fighting an ideological war for our very freedom, anons. Act accordingly.

Why should the enemy be given a chance?

>The Supreme Court weighed in
Cite the case faggot

hey Gavin