Sup Forums OP:IMPEACH THE ORANGE

Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This Sessions/Comey testimony is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and sexist, and racistand just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He obstructed justice, intimidated the fucking FBI director, and as patriots, we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

>tfw your anti trump meme is still being used
one more reason not to kill myself today

I voted that President Trump is doing a great job.

t. Cohen Bergstein

>Dread report

surely not bias and manipulated, how many ghost IPs did Matt use?

Nice try Faggot's

Fuck off you spastic cunt.

Soon, shariablue.

soon................

This has nothing to do with you emu

Fuck off

>asking this on a Pro-Trump board
kill yourself

Not old/true Sup Forums

Neck yourself

>us 4channers

I bet you can even triforce you faggot. CTR should fire you for this shitty post

Can't*

>Using a jew meme to defend the jew in chief.
O i am laffin

Nice, thanks it's a good one bro. I've used it many a time on pleddit

Yeah it does because The POTUS effects us Aussies (we are one of y'alls greatest allies!). Trump is a L.E.G.E.N.D and the majority of the military in the USA & Australia think he's awesome!
So stfu you shariablue troll.

This has to be the weakest bait I have ever seen

The majoritu of aussies polled as well as around the world hate this fascist

impeach

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in seriousness, we need to get this guy impeached!

Gr8 b8 m8

go back to tumblr

To be honest, Pence is more "god emperor" material

I found a pic of OP...
>OP, KYS

Fuck off Brock, just because CTR failed dosent mean you can come crying to us

mmmm, not outlandish enough. He wouldn't have produced any choice memes without the attention Donald brought.

There is no God or emperor, but at least Pence isnt a faggot racist and sexist cuck

Man reddit's jumpy today can you do us all a favour and link to your raid discord and the subreddit that planned the raid.

Omg this so much! Honestly, just starting using pol about a week ago, and it's been pretty rough to say the least lol. Nevertheless, it's so refreshing to see a push back against that bigot here.

#wearetheresistance
#impeachtheorange
#fuckdrumpf

this isnt even good pasta, no you for you

Its an organized reddit raid, they get in discords and collectively shill as an attempt to give the impression that Sup Forums overall hates Trump.

>us Polers/4channers

Fellow humans! Let us unite in the peoplish things we like to do!

You do realize how transparent this is right?
Literally nobody is going to believe this post anybody who says they do is counter trolling you.

Go the fuck back to r/feelmyassbern or whatever leftist slime hole you climbed out of.

Sage

>got btfo in georgia
>keeps doing the exact same shit that made them lose

>Alright, us Polers/4channers

obvious retard

Not your personal army.

There is no raid, except the one we are going to pull on this bigoted pleb

Wew lad saged.

>us
>polers
>we
>le obstruction of justice meme

0/10 shitty bait

no shit, it bodes well for the future.

>polers/4channers

sageit again sam

I'm just surprised at the stupidity.

>us Polers/4channers
Sure mate. Us.
(don't forget to sage)

Big FUCK YOU to OP.

Take your keyboard and shove it up your ass.

You still don't get it.

TRUMP is POL! The ULTIMATE GOD of POLTICAL INCORRECT!.

now this is some good bait
remember to sage

Only liberals think impeachment means losing the presidency.

Polers/4channers
(You) have to go back from whatever (((safe space))) (You) crawled out from.

>Polers/4channers

Bad, just bad.

Same amount that voted him in office

>Polers/4channers
sad

Go back to Niggerville OP.

I kinda wonder about this pasta. The very best memers on the planet are on Sup Forums. Its not up for debate at this point.

Is this a pasta designed to look like a pasta that people pasta? Does anyone understand what I mean?

>us
>we
>we
>We
>us
>cringeworthy
>we
>we
>we
>we've
>us Polers
A decent enough impression of a shill. A bit over the top, but you got all the right buzzwords and speech patterns correct. Outsiders don't use the word "cuck" though, it intimidates them. Put the word "snowflake" in there instead. Shills have no idea what the word snowflake means, but they love using it a lot, through massive projection they think it means "weakling."

>we
>we
>we
Shareblue and CTR failed. That is the only (((we))) you can associate with.

But you meant it in a sarcastic kinda way or like when a penis coats your throat with cum kinda way?

>Polers/4channers

>Implying (((we))) represents us all.
Fuck outta here shareblue, you're not fooling us.

Not your personal army, plebbit

Hey it appears you have used the 'no true Scotsman' fallacy. Please consider reading the pinned post at the top of page one to verify how stupid you really are

I hope you people all work in the same office. I don't want to spend extra money on gas.

Kill yourself faggot. Trump is the greatest President we've had since Harry Truman who bombed the Japs straight to hell.

A. NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.

B. WE LIKE TRUMP FOR SHITTING ON THE LIBERAL MAIN STREAM MEDIA THAT IS CANCER.

C. SEE A.

D. OP IS A FAGGOT.

E. SEE D.

F. GO TO REBBIT IF YOU WAND SOME GAY ARMY ACTION.

G. ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR TOOL.

H. SEE A. AND D.

1) OP is a faggot
2) not your personal army
3) sage goes in the options field

Leftypol shills are getting really desperate now

Cya in banland, faggot.

Not your personal army.
Also kys
Also sage

YOU THOUGHT TRUMP WOULD LOSE
I BET YOU SCREENCAPPED PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT TRUMP WOULD WIN TOO
KILL YOURSELF
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

This is the truth

(OP)

>us Polers/4channers

AHAHHAHAHAHHAA

WHAT A FUCKING NEW FAG REDDITARD DICK HOLE POST>> SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE