/polc/ Political Compass & Other Political Tests

ITT:
>Post your results on any political test, including the generic political compass
>Tell us how accurate your results were
>Make assumptions about people based on their results
>Post political compass memes

Some Example Tests:
>filteries.com - This particular one is my favorite, because it doesn't go off of your personal philosophy but your ideal government.
>politicalcompass.org/test - The good old generic one, we've all seen it and the memes it spawned.
>8values.github.io - This fairly new test gives the most complex results out of any test that isn't broken.
>spekr.org/ - Out of all the tests here, this is probably the one that I like the least because the way it gives you your results as you take the test inclines you to choose answers based on a preconceived notion of what you want your results to be.
>politicaltest.net/en/ - You can try this test if you like but it hasn't worked for me in months.

I like memes

I'll start the thread with memes, and when I run out of good ones or some other people show up (whichever happens first) I'll start posting my results on various tests.

I couldn't decide between this one and the OP for what would be the thread image but I went with the more detailed one.

I put the crescent because I am a Muslimah.

>What do you mean selling my memes is wrong?

DATAMINING THREAD

>libertarian left
>not Ed
The rest is spot on.

Now that my favorite memes are out of the way, this is my political compass.

I enjoy these. Please post more.

Gonna keep dumping until more people show up
Well I've only got two more of these nice ones, but one is really biased and the other is ridiculously ugly. Then I've got some thirty-odd quadrant-based ones.

I've got this one too but as you can see I've labeled it differently because it's not attempting to be funny and it's not accurate so it doesn't have much going for it.

For the libertarian section it should be that "want to buy gf" screencap

Unless they're studying banter I don't see what they're mining.

Most honest one yet. Everyone spergs for something.

kek they are tapping their fingers waiting to see where 100 faggots on pol are on the political compass

>inb4 "who are the two on the bottom"

who are the two on the bottom?

>implying stirner was a leftist

he's not even on the compass you idiot

You probably don't even know who the two on the bottom are.

anarcho indivdualism and anarcho egoism

suck it

You probably didn't know that I didn't know and I wanted you to tell me.

Since you do know, what the fuck are those meme ideologies?

I'm pretty sure people on the ISS knew.

>tfw no communist gf

filteries results.

>meme ideologies

Fag

Here's mine.
r8

daily reminder that everything in the bottom half should be gassed

Friendly reminder that this two-axis political compass is only relevant in Europe, and if you are an American who prefers authoritarianism, then you probably have a learning disability.

>mfw I really like Ayn Rand

Hey /polc/

This is what I've been working on.

I think I understand what left libertarianism truly and completely means. It all comes down to if you believe poverty gets in the way of freedom, specifically freedom to exist which means an over funded health care system. This means the state must provide many services as that's going to be the only way such things could ever be free or accessibly cheap, left libertarianism can become paradoxical because it takes a hits high earnings up to 20% and relies on huge income tax. both features of big states and not minarchies.

Tax rates are as follows:
50% capital gains
50% property tax (treating property as capital is very left wing)
25% corporate tax
Inheritance tax, if already implemented
Full carbon tax
Income tax usually between 50% and 70%

Fully funded health, education, housing, child benefits, public transport.

I also usually either push the work laws or I kill migration, but closing the borders fucks with the compass despite having all the positive effects of dumb work laws but none of the corporate exodus.

Guess I'm a nationalistic left libertarian?