Ever kill anyone Sup Forums? How did it make you feel?

Ever kill anyone Sup Forums? How did it make you feel?

only myself

No, I've never hurt anyone personally and I never will.

I held onto my great grandmother as she passed away and said a prayer over her body.

I was really close with her and she was completely sane right up until the last three days.

Go to bed FBI you are drunk

What was the puss like

I killed lots of innocent people in GTA. It made me feel like a big man.

They will find out when they have to deport muslims... TO HELL
Me? No, only insects

happy that i was still breathing

Please don't say such edgy things now, user.

Death is a very serious thing.

Go home plebbit, your raid sucks balls.

I BTF My fucking brother cause he was with the narcos how did i feel, really exited and powerfull

Hope she rots in hell

Somebody got molested by their grandmother.

I hope you do too fag

we all like to feel like a big man sometimes, huh

Yeah so I can meat your dead whore grandmother and fuck her brains out

For you

Im CIA

N...no u

What a fucking faggot

Whites and fascists don't count as people, so no, I haven't.

Why the fuck are you alone on Sup Forums on a Friday FBI? Pour yourself a drink and tell us what's wrong.

I shot a man once.
He died but not while I was looking at him.

I work for a funeral home and one time when I went to pick up a body a family member followed me after I picked up this old lady. I was pretty far out of town and had to stop at the nearest gas station to fill up after the removal. I was filling my gas tank and a car screeched up behind me. I looked and a man from the house I had just been to is walking up towards me very purposefully. I greeted him politely because I thought he might have a question or something may have happened and he was upset but he started yelling and then pulled a gun. I dived into my van and grabbed my pistol. I leaned out of the door and started shooting, I didn't even know if I hit him for a while, but after emptying my mag I peeked and saw that he was on the ground.

I'm not proud of killing that man, but I had to do it. I still carry and am glad for my gun rights because they definitely saved my life that day.

t. FBI agent

A coyote on a hunting trip.
Felt breddy good to bag one.
Fuck, this isn't /k/, is it?

Taking it too far cunt, karma does come back to haunt you

Fear and guilt

Yeah dude like dizzamn. I'll tell you what about this guy though. If you don't reply to this post your grandmother will die in her sleep tonight.

Whaaat? You feel for some dead mexican whore?

nice pepe

I killed a CIA nigger with my car.

death is not so bad, my friend. I look forward to it. I fear God.

Haha fuxking EPIK brah

Hey terry

score one for the good guys

Thanks

No, but I was convicted of killing two people once. Sent to a terrible prison where I befriended a nig old black man. Saw a lot of crazy shit in there. The warden was corrupt as fuck. I waited until late one night and I broke out crawling through two miles of shit to freedom. I live in Mexico now and it's nice for the most part.

>templar flag
>No, I've never hurt anyone personally and I never will.
Take that flag off you're a fucking disgrace

>karma does come back to haunt you
I hate low IQ western interpretations of poo poo people myths

No but I was 8 ft away from somebody who blew their brains out. Random thing to, just walking by late at night, and then blam.

kek

You had me up until "Mexico is nice".

How's Morgan freeman doing?

>driving through Helmland in a 2 humvee 2 mrap convoy
>first MRAP runs over an IED
>dust everywhere
>can't see shit
>panic over the radio
>bullets start pinging off of the humvee i'm in
>.50 cal gunner starts returning fire
>step out of the humvee
>about 100-150 meters away a bunch of haijis are shooting at us
>start returning fire
>some scatter
>one ballsy motherfucker keeps shooting
>pop him right in the neck
>he starts screaming n shit
>still alive, but definitely paralyzed
>eventually bleeds to death
>gunner mows down the rest, one runs away
>check the remains of the v-hull of the first
>a few broken bones and teeth, and one fractured skull, but everyone lived

afghanistan sucks

Who the fuck kills people any more.

They should make a movie of that

I slaughtered your mum's pussy last night

i've killed my self-respect

I looked at someone once

I could never kill anyone. I can think of lots if people I wish would die, though. Even when I'm hunting I feel terribly guilty, and I think of the critter I kill everyday after for a few months. I'd probably commit suicide if I killed anyone.

I hit a guy crossing a state highway at night. He was drunk and I came around a corner and hit him at about 60 mph. EMTs called him DoA. Nothing happened to me, mostly because the dude was revealed to be really drunk and on meth from the autopsy.

Still think about it sometimes, but I mean there wasn't anything I could do so I don't let it get to me. I was just as much at fault as I would have been hitting a deer.

Yes actually I have.

I made an ex-girlfriend of mine get an abortion.

just fucking tell us faggit

I did
I saw a train coming
Five people were in the crossing
They would die unless I diverted the train
Unfortunately a kid had gotten stuck
playing on the tracks
If I diverted the train, saving five people,
that kid would die
I did the only thing any of us would do
I shot the engineer with my sniper rifle
and the train came to a stop
before anyone else had to die

I shot AT a lot of people in Afghanistan, I don't think I ever hit anyone though.

Stirner wasn't a real philosopher.

kill yourself you fucking scum, actually its good that happend so your genes of shit dont propagate.

pretty normal I guess. some arab guy shot 6 bullets at me, missed them all.and I did what I was taught

Do you have any idea what the motive was?

I shot a man in reno

who is

Lol, cares about abortions.

I don't believe this meme of taking a life and how it can cause traumatic memories

>shoot him
>take his shekels

>Ever kill anyone Sup Forums?
t. fbi

probably something abt the fact that he decided to fuckin gas up with the guys dead relative in the trunk like its no big deal. i dunno

>Helmand province

It's gotta be hard to help (((them))) retain control of the heroin fields. Thanks for securing the 1st worlds supply!

Told this here once
>used to live in Michigan
>breed my white wife
> got ccw
> nigger breaks in at 5 am, 1 year old baby is in bed with us
> grab pistol and kill him in the front yard
> lean over him.. he's breathing weird
> filled with rage still I flatly say to him
> you are one dead nigger
> he's eyes move over to mine and I smile
> cops show up
> no investigation or charges lol
DESU it still keeps me up at night sometimes but I couldn't risk my family.

we already stole all their money from before

why?

kek i am guessing this is when you were in service

I know but it's still gay. Even if you dismiss him as a degenrate addict. I'm sorry bru

Plus, you got to call him a nigger so win win. Narwhal bacons at midnight.

Oh I've thought about it a lot over the years, and that's probably a good idea.

I definitely regret it, the woman I was fucking was dumb as fuck and partied all the time and I couldn't imagine her raising a child in this WORLD so I felt I should make sure that kid didn't have a shit life.

Bottom line.

Stupid decisions while being younger, not a day goes by that I don't somehow think about it or has any influence on my life.

You were either a box of condoms or 6 pack of beer, too bad your whore mother chose beer.

yea.it doesn't that often but still

Not really but seen more that I can count. Got many histories about those people too.

>posts Sup Forums tier thread on Sup Forums
>not related to politics
>obvious slide thread
Sage in all fields

Always talking about muh dik. I wish he'd stop as it's getting old.

ive seen police shoot somebody here before the guy was a nigger and he was in a white van and he took off and tried to hit one cop and the other cops just started unloading into the van

I've killed a few trillion possible children by masturbating.

Jokes on you faggot

Mine are already dead

mama says, youre a big guy

Haha bepic and edgy

it's a new tactic used by arabs. since they can't get no guns they use their vehicle as a weapon. that's actually happened to my platoon commander but he managed to shoot him while he was run over by the arab

..Just to watch him die

shot a nigger breaking into our home when i was 20, felt pretty good about it actually. first and only time i have killed so far and the only feeling i had from it was that i wanted to kill his entire nigger family too.

The FBI, CIA and MOSSAD hire me when the target that is on a list is too dangerous for them.

Thanks for doing your part to secure a homeland for our greatest ally

Of course you don't you soulless kike you probably drop white phosphorus on a school before lunch everyday

neckbeard

nah I am just not a bitch like you. people killed other people all the time and they didn't have a problem with it. why should I have?

I shot a man in Reno....

SLIDE IT

My name is Bob Saget and I raped and killed a girl in 1990.

It's so 2000 and late

>endless frogs

Eye felt pretty good, actually.