You rage you lose

you rage you lose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather be poor and white than "rich" and a nigger

i bet they've already spent it all

1.5 million will last niggers like 4 years tops. These stupid niggers will be poor again in less than half a decade.

Will be broke again in 6 months.

>The way these "people" dress.
Just thrift store style. No matter how much monies they got, they still dress like ghetto niggas.

>4 years tops
For real? Probably already bought Lebron signature edition diamond studded grills for their kids with all of it.

ironically given it to white car salesmen, real estate agents, liquor distributors, and luxury clothing brand owners :^)

They must be so happy their son fucked up. Bet they don't miss him one bit.

And that moneys go real quick. All their cousins, aunts, erryones gonna be on their backs asking for gibmedats. Whatever's left will be wasted on block parties, gold jewelry, shoes. They'll be broke in less than five years.

What the fuck.

Why are the police even in black neighborhoods? Laws don't work the same way for everyone, that much is clear. Whenevers there is a chimpout white people don't understand why bank robbers or people who rough up cops are treated like martyrs, we can't fucking relate.

Let black hoods work it out amongst themselves, they made their stance perfectly clear on how they feel about the big bad "white law"

Now the taxpayers(whites) get fucked again? Blacks + whites just DO NOT mix.

why are they even getting any money.

Settlement with whom?

>assault a cop and reach for his gun
>get $1,500,000

I'm starting to really feel like an asshole for getting up and going to work every day and paying my taxes.

That money is going to be gone in a week.
Gold shoes and rocket cars.

Haha now here are some people who really understand the nature of niggers.

That's what the cucks in Missouri get. Texas would have told them to go suck a dick like they did the clock kid.

Maybe with that "small settlement of 1.5 million dollars" they can make a billion dollar enterprise and make Brown a household name.

this cant be real

>big bad "white law"
>keep living there
>play opressed

gee, I wonder fucking why, let them just mow themselves down, everybody else wins

Wait 6 months, it'll all be gone and they'll be divorced.

Half will go to the lawyers, about half of the parents share goes to the IRS leaving a little under 400,000 to blow on two new cars and a house in the ghetto

Half of it goes straight to Gucci, the rest on BMW, gold chains and booze. Gone withing a year.

I would've given "them" tops 1 day before one kills the other to run off with the money

It's too bad she didn't love him until he decided to be a good boy.

I'm talking like the smartest nigger in the world could only make 1.5mil last 4 years tops.

This. It'll end in someone in the family forcing someone else to eat lead

Shut the fuck up, no you wouldn't.

t. leaf

(tea leaves)

you wanna fucking bet?

these threads are too depressing
what's the point?

6 months top

>I'm starting to really feel like an asshole for getting up and going to work every day and paying my taxes.
I'm in the same boat, and we are assholes. We should quite frankly burn it all to the ground.

Damn I live in Missouri.

>tfw you financed this

>leaf

In before ferguson family nigger tour in two years after they've blown all their money on nigger rims and purple drank.

Shut the fuck up you nigger, MONEY IS MONEY. Especially 1.5 million $. Maybe you should try be poor once, you will realize shit like skin color doesn't matter when your entire life is misery and shit.

WE

Smart girl

Seal off the ghettos. Stop sending welfare. Stop sending cops. Problem fixes itself

money can't de-nigger anyone you stupid fucking cunt

>Believing money is everything

I would literally rather be white and poor than a nigger. Kys cuck

you lose

You're either a nigger or a faggot.

you don't even know what a nigger is you fucking asshole

You wouldn't say that if there millions in front of you. It's easy to act tough and noble on the Internet, don't worry you won't get punched by the monitor for lying.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're gonna spend it all and go back to being poor. Niggers don't know how to think about anything more than immediate gratification.

Do you even Englando? Are you a chinknadian or something or just retarded?

>Be nigger
>Wake up each day to a new bitch sucking your cock
>Chill out with the homies in lambo races
>Fuck with celebrities
>Enjoy life in luxurious mansion
>Bad

>Be white
>Be poor
>Good

You've never seen true wealth buddy, and I know I mentioned 1.5 million but that's jackshit and not considered "rich" nowadays.

>dump your rotten, thug spawn off with his grandparents
>have no part in his life until he commits suicide by cop while trying to murder said cop
>all of a sudden, you get involved and run a race hustle
>all courts find in favor of the officer
>keep on race hustling
>eventually win the ghetto lottery, scoring a cool 1,500,000 USD
>mfw

i look forward to their burning through that money in 3 years (VERY generous), or better yet, being sued for it. here's the "best" part of this "settlement": it was awarded due to LOST FINANCIAL SUPPORT THEY WOULD HAVE RECEIVED FROM THEIR SON.

THEY LITERALLY RACE HUSTLED 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS OFF OF THEIR SON'S DEATH. IT IS 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF ACTUAL BLOOD MONEY.

these creatures aren't just despicable parents: they are straight up EVIL. sometimes, the bad guys win and unfortunately, that's what happened here.

I just don't understand on what basis they deserve the money.

Adult dies in altercation
Officer acted lawfully
Estranged parents give speeches and get money

How? I am actually curious

>sue for 1.5 mil
>take 1.5 mil away from the city
>their community is now 1.5 mil poorer
>they will probably spend it on themselves

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

BTFO

Yes. Everyone would, nigger infiltrator.

@harlemjazz You're right. A nigger's life IS worth less than a dog.

was it a pitbull?

NIGGERS ARE SUBHUMAN

jesus what a gigantic faggot

Cutie

As someone who was coming from a poor family (rent on flat delayed, possible eviction) because both parents were unemployed for years, I can tell you that money for sure isn't everything, we had little next to nothing, still we stuck together and got by and look now, out of poverty.

>MONEY IS MONEY

What did I get from this experience as a child upon retrospect - Money isn't fucking everything. It's the character that has the money, not the other way around, I'm now living in a decent shape, got some extra money spare to spend as I like it, and I'm fucking happy. Out of such an experience, you take a good sense of the actual values around you. I don't need a shit ton of money, more than I could ever spend with the way I'm living right now. If I were to get a ton of money, I'd get what I need from it and donate the remainder to a proper cause, because I sure as heck know how difficult it can be at times.

NO, a nigger shot 7 times.

On the downside a a dog that looks like a retiever lost its life.

niggers are walking talking piles of shit

didnt mike brown live with his grandma?

They'll be broke in a year.

niggers are like pwople with down syndrome, they don't really suffer their condition, but those around them do.

I don't know but he's dead now and that's all that matters

“Whites have, on average, more neurons and cranial size than blacks… Blacks have an advantage in sport because they have narrower hips — but they have narrower hips because they have smaller brains.” --J. Philippe Rushton,

Negro babies walk earlier, like animals do
Negros are more promiscuous and have more STDs,
Negros are more violent,
Negros have smaller brains,
Negros live shorter lives,
Negros mature earlier,
Negros are less cautious and more impulsive (they don’t use seatbelts),
Negros are more sociable,
Negro women ovulate more, as expected from an animal whose offspring has less chance of survival.

Negros btfo: youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY

this is actually VERY true
libtards think of niggers, sandniggers and spics as if they were pets or downies
it's pretty racist when you think about it

4 years? Lol no. They will buy a mansion and ten cars and have no money left in a year or two. After that they will have to sell the mansion and cars because they will be deeply in debt

Blacks and Jews should mix. Bring the tribe together. Make Jerusalem great again again

Ey ey ey can you spot a brotha I'll get it back to you in a week

>I'll get it back to you in a week

timing the ghetto lottery

man this makes me think of the Friday movies, especially Next Friday where Craig uncle wins the lottery. this niggers are going to be living up and be broke in a few years.

Lol yeah no they will be like Rodney king and spend it all in a year and wind up dead in a swimming pool

Or shoes and grills

Let's dox her and rape her

Yep, on Cadillac with big rims and years worth of menthol cigarettes

Of course the other half went to the Jew lawyer.

Think long term, these nogs will still most likely die poor and a liberal city is $1.5 mil closer to bankruptcy.

1. Not that user, check IDs bud
2. Yes I am, I come from wealth. Born and raised in it for 23 years and though I'm not the eldest son (I'm 2nd) I get a lot when my parents pass, where that unfortunate date it.
3. And yes, 1.5 million is not as big as some people think it is.

Ahmed pls

are niggers exclusively blacks people? sometimes niggers to me are people who are poor and just do stupid shit. not necessarily blacks

t. nigger

Kek!

They should be forced to give it back to the city to repair the rioting damage and not allowed to keep one cent of it.

Michael Brown deserved what he got, anyone who disagrees should fucking lynch themselves, period.

they will waste it all in a year

You're not the first black person I've heard define nigger this way. I'm open to it.

> poor
> white

whelp, they're fucked. read a story on what winning the lottery does to people financially. they'll end up poorer than ever in more debt than ever, and gain a new drug addiction or two

ty alabama

Is her finger touching the trigger without even aiming?

Sanders himself said that whites don't know what it's like to be poor

The complained and whined enough where it was cheaper to pay them off than deal with constant rioting

This. They probably got 800k after lawyer fees and taxes and thought it was enough money to live like multi-millionaires with six figure incomes for life.

Niggers and their money are soon parted. Everyone they know will want gibs from them, and they'll be broke within a year, probably in jail on drug charges.

It pisses me off that these cities keep settling. They should start fighting this bullshit in taxpayers' names. The shooting was justified.