Refugees Cut in Half during Trumps first 100 days

Promises Made. Promises Kept.

archive.is/lEup5

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/06/22/533922880/trump-administration-faces-pressure-to-not-deport-detained-iraqi-christians
youtube.com/watch?v=SKeIyK6TKAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CUT
U
T

IN
N

HALF
A
L
F

my side

They were wall workers

>sliced 'gees
When can I get those at HyVee?

>Promises Made. Promises Kept.

Pretty sure he promised NO refugess but okay /r/The_Donald/

>refugees cut in half
>not literally

wtf i hate trump now

I'm sure these will be cut in half soon.

npr.org/2017/06/22/533922880/trump-administration-faces-pressure-to-not-deport-detained-iraqi-christians
RWDS When?!

Kek. That was what I was expecting when I first read the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=SKeIyK6TKAE

Why isn't it zero? Non negotiable.

>saboteur turns a victory into a loss

Please die, CTR.

>my sides

>Pretty sure he promised NO refugess
SCOTUS case on the travel ban has been expedited, famalam. We'll have it ruled constitutional by the end of summer.

yea, it's nice. the situation was already hopeless, though.

We are sending them back to Mexico. I think they're going to be cut in half figuratively AND literally.

50% is 100% too much

noooooooooooo

if we can get that travel ban passed it will be 0%

It will be in another 100 days

Looking forward to it

Nice.

>"Hey man you promised to pay your share of the rent but there's only half of your share here."
>"The fact that i paid anything is a victory for you. Dont be a saboteur bro"

*halved

wrong

But it is a victory. Literally anything is better than just leaving the floodgates open. You either have an unhealthy obsession with pedantry, or are a sabotuer.

Think of it this way:
>150000KG boulder rolling right at your house
>establishment society rejects helping you, would rather let boulder continue rolling towards your home down in the valley.
>new guy slows the rate it falls by 50%

Your response:
>its not enough! Forget that for the last few decades government kept trying to push boulder faster! Stop sucking drumpfs dick, he didn't stop the boulder yet

You realize the establishment is HEAVING on that boulder, no? Be fucking grateful

Good.

>inb4 it should be zero
I agree, but unfortunately we got fucked by the courts, so we'll have to wait on the supreme court ruling.

This racist piece of shit is turning away women and children fleeing warzones because he's intimidated by brown people, fucking orange scumbag

Lets convince some SJW's that he literally cut them in half.

reddit and neogaf tears please. they substain me. this country is full, refugees can fuck off .

So you're mad at the guy who is using his very limited powers to save western civilization and not the guys who are aggressively trying to destroy western civilization?

I don't get you blackpill artists. Why am I supposed to hate Trump when I could hate the people actually harming civilization?

>Promises Made. Promises Kept.

His promises were to stop all refugees, ban Muslims and deport all illegals immediately.