Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=msc719IKjIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>actual city
>mistakenly posts artist rendering

actual aztec socialized open heart surgery

oh wait

black guy killing a white guy... every single time!

Do you really think it looked like that and wasn't pretty shitty and dirty overall?

this is like afric teir impressive, its pretty cool but this was like the capital city, and not that long ago, they where probably building this around european dark ages.

Disgusting

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white

Highly romanticized propaganda.

If only they could've invented something to withstand the plague that would wipe them out

>If you look closely at the center of the painting, you can actually see all the blood running down the steps of the temple, from all the human sacrifices they do every day.

LOL

WE

>Mfw the Incas say that the people who built Machu Picchu were red reads with white skin

WE

Beat me to it

WUZ

WUZ

This is why hispanics should be proud of their heritage instead of trying to larp as whites and spaniards. Most of you are obviously of indigenous bloodline, even the "white hispanics".

the actual reason they were black is because the priests caked blood on themselves and it dried black on them. the aztec civ was not very comfy.

Aztecs were barely in the Bronze Age when the Spaniards already had gunpowder.

lol there are shitty mexicans everywhere unironically wanting to live here yet turn it into "azatlan" or some shit.

>hispanics
>white

they say the aztects weren't the ones who built all that anyway. they came after the people who did already left.

proud of fantasy paintings? why?

agree, eveyone should go back to their fucking lands, this includes aryans in america.

Proof that Mix-racing destroys peoples. The incan/Aztecs build stone towers and had a healthy civilization. But then the Spaniards came. Mixed with them and created Mestizos. Now what did they accomplish?

That was the only city they ever built though. Europe built many great cities.

ERAMOS

You are thinking of Teotihuacan, you fucking retard
Nazi education, everyone.

> Aztec superior race
> get BTFO by a flu

No, there was also Teotihuacan and several cities in the Yucatan peninsula. There are also the old stone cities in Peru and Bolivia

>Claiming another's glory as their own.

What the fuck have ya done lately?

>taking a communist artist fictional version of the past literal
wew lad

>nordics were living in straw huts
They weren't 'straw huts', that's africans you're thinking of, sure the south americans had some neat buildings but they were fucking retarded, hur dur better cut someone's heart out or da big hot thing in da sky will vanish durrrr.

>Teotihuacan
Wasn't built by them.

>There are also the old stone cities in Peru and Bolivia
Those aren't Aztec though.
I thought OP specifically was talking about Aztecs.

could happen to anyone

Aztecs and Incas are okay in my book, specially Incas, Machu Picchu is kinda impressive.

I wish they made a movie about Cortez, some of the settings sound ridiculous. Reading about the "Night of Sorrows," hundreds of Spanish soldiers fleeing the capital but falling off the causeway and drowning from the weight of their gold. Then the Spanish digging in and defeating 100,000 Aztecs with less than a 1000 men. Fucking epic.

Including those filthy catholic Spaniards!

>Then the Spanish digging in and defeating 100,000 Aztecs with less than a 1000 men. Fucking epic.
For the sake of accuracy, the Spaniards recruited tens of thousands of warriors from some of Aztecs' enemy tribes.

FUIMOS REYES Y MIERDA

Nosotros eramos Aztecos. Construimos ciudades cuando los europeos vivían en chozas.

natives have no concept of land
same for alot of niggers

You forgot the caked on blood on the sacrificial pyramid from the tens of thousands of slaves they ritually sacrificed each year.

>from some of Aztecs' enemy tribes.

Which was pretty much everyone not part of the triple alliance

My first thought; where does all the shit and piss and waste go? That water was most likely filthy and crawling with algae and other shit eating bacteria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_Empire
>These three city-states ruled the area in and around the Valley of Mexico from 1428 until they were defeated by the combined forces of the Spanish conquistadores and their native allies under Hernán Cortés in 1521.

How can this be? Mestizos are lower than both Whites and Amerindians. Shouldn't it be that they are higher than Amerindians but lower than Whites?

And puma punko

No Spaniards were sacrificed by the Aztecs.

they had their own engineering

we wuz engineers n shiet

fact tho

>REYES
Aztlán was an empire so
ERAMOS EMPERADORES Y MIERDA

The triple alliance was the Aztec Empire, so yes

you must just be visiting family in canada

so?

agree, fuck them too

What do you suppose they would have become if they weren't invaded and killed via disease?

>Not being aware that nordics did the exact same thing

OP is objectively right in what is trying to convey.
I do think shit weather and constant low temperatures might have been an obstacle in building whatever
Even if nords were capable of building something like that they couldn't because their land is such shit

4 years of spanish in high school and I still haven't figured out when to use ser or estar either

Half of them are descended from the male line through Spaniards.

Indigenous culture is only for pureblood Indian or those from Indian male bloodlines.

Thinking human sacrifice is Aryan in origin, why? Because the pyrimad planetary god worship is a universal amongst the global class, and the blood sacrifice is also an integral portion of the Mythrias sun worshiping religion of the Jesuits(Rome)

>aboriginals, natives, blacks do not have linguistic concept of future think
>they lack the ability to plan far in advance, to do mathmatics and or to self reflect
>the essential pillars of civilization

If Mexicans were so proud of the Aztec heritage then why do they speak a European language? Why are they all named after European names? Why do they appropriate European culture and technology? They would still be a pack of wild animals had the Spanish master race not intervened. Viva la raza, the Spanish raza.

we're taking about our homeland from murlards

california, texas, arizona, new mexico belong to atzlan
youtube.com/watch?v=msc719IKjIo

>Aztecos
Kek'd

>they where probably building this around european dark ages.
They were. There was a time the Mesoamericans were ahead of Europeans but only for a while. Their civilization ended up falling into decay and stagnating. By the time the Europeans arrived it was a foregone conclusion who would win.

i am= ser
i am mexican(yo soy[ser] mexicano)

i am "in"[as a state of being]=estar
i am in mexico(yo estoy[estar] en mexico)

This is medieval Stockholm around the time that Aztec city existed.

>We were living in straw huts like niggers but had advanced ship building and navigational technology.

ASSTECHS

where do they poop?

nice copypasta. I don't support refugees but stil be original

Your fucking ass, you can spice and romantazice whatever you want it but;
A) indigenous civilizations where way backwards compared to europeans, besides deseases we also killed between ourselves.
B) Aztecs where the niggers of the region, true civilization and studies came from the Mayan culture , its that so that where the last to fall and where more dificult than aztecs since these do where into diplomatic and allied with neighboring tribes.
C) fucking mexican american, and your aztlan shit.

built 1420, same date as the aztecs ruled

It's going to be repeated until we whites have ethnostate like you kikes do.

Mestizos are several levels above amerindians. Pure amerindians are dumb as bricks.

"Fuimos" and "éramos" are both conjugations of "ser".
Fuimos is "we were" in some indeterminate POINT in the past, while éramos is "we were" in some indeterminate PERIOD in the past. Fuimos is also a conjugation of the verb "ir" (to go) and it means "we went", but it's unrelated.

>actual aztec city during the time nordics were living in straw huts

You mean black city. Look at the skin color of those 'Aztecs' in the painting.

WE WUZ AZTEX.

Wow....simply BREATHTAKING

You are justifying genocide.

So? Its not their land then, and its 100% right for superior people to take it and spread civilization. If a civilization exists with no concept of murder, murdering them is not wrong, because they personally aprove to it.
If a civilization exists with no sense of property, taking all their sht is not wrong, because they personally aprove it.

I wouldn't say ahead. Their city, technology, and culture was middle Egypt tier.

>WE WUZ LIVIN IN GOLDEN CITIES WHILE DEY WUZ IN CAVES N SHIT, DEN THEY BROUGHT THEY DISEASES N STOLED OUR CIVILIZATIONZ N SHIET

Pic related is why blacks should be proud of their ancestors.

Look at what they built before they like Hispanics were oppressed by whitey.

WE

conquered and destroyed by 100 white men

the artist forgot the flying cars.

like how they put the blood trails from their sacrifices on the main focal point of their cities. do you wish we built our cities with the focal point being a location live human hearts are ripped from a person then eaten?

top kek

clear example of an empty human with no real beliefs, just go to reddit where you dont need to think.
Clearly whites have no concept of what a country is since they let anyone inside, so its okay for us to go inside.

Fucking Henry Ford couldn't even do a good job copying the design and he had to add wheels to his bootleg aztec transdimensional teleporters. L M A O

This. Is there any historical blunder more embarrassing than an empire of 5 million people falling to exactly 100 men?

>Spanish
>white

But seriously they had about two thousand europeans and several hundred thousand indigenous allies.

Both Mayan (Aztec) and Incan Civilizations were in decline by the time any Europeans arrived. The same can be said of the Tokugawa, Islamic and Manchu Civilizations. Everyone has their time in the sun and then the gods strike it down like they will strike the West down at some point (hopefully not soon).
Nice trips. And you're right. I meant they were more advanced in certain regards eg. during the Middle Ages when England housed roughly 50k people Teotihuacan housed around 200k. Their lack of progress in technology was a pretty big disadvantage later on considering they didn't even know of the fucking wheel though. Hot weather creates retards, I guess.

I see blood running down from the pyramids, how many hundreds of innocents had there hearts cut out and eaten by the medieval predecessors to MS-13?

I don't know what you are trying to tell me here but building some structures in an island isn't quite the same as reshaping the landscape to your needs ,guiding rivers so they would water crops and serve as transportation.And to the scale that they did.
sure but don't forget the roman empire didn't reach South America...Everything they had was created by them,generally speaking

Are you proud of your Sioux heritage?

In the street like the poo in loos

>/
yeah, theres this in dude in 2017 that actually believes that, very sad

There were already diseases here you idiot. What do you think medicine men were for?

Yeah, people neglect the fact that all the surrounding tribes fucking hated them for constantly abducting and sacrificing their people and were entirely willing to join the Spanish in killing the fucks.

It's still impressive that they were able to rally them all and so swiftly decapitate an entire civilization though.