Holy shit its happening ! Its really gonna fucking happen !!!!!!

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-19/there-have-been-296-earthquakes-near-yellowstone-supervolcano-within-last-7-days

nasa.tumblr.com/post/162085073374/all-eyes-on-the-sky-for-the-august-21-total-solar

express.co.uk/news/science/819721/YELLOWSTONE-eruption-supervolcano-apocalypse

>There Have Been 296 Earthquakes Near The Yellowstone Super volcano Within The Last 7 Days

>All Eyes on the Sky for the August 21 Total Solar Eclipse

>Throughout the rest of the continent, including all 50 United States — and even in parts of South America, Africa, Europe, and Asia — the moon will partially obscure the sun, creating a partial eclipse.

Other urls found in this thread:

k2radio.com/wyoming-woman-claims-yellowstone-will-erupt-during-2017-solar-eclipse-videointerview/
nasa.tumblr.com/post/162085073374/all-eyes-on-the-sky-for-the-august-21-total-solar
youtube.com/watch?v=IFygZVtYGYM
youtube.com/watch?v=RdvnJZsCzzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will happeningfags kill themselves when they're wrong for the one millionth time?

It won't happen. Digits say so.

>Yellowstone supervolcano would have the potential of being an E.L.E. (extinction level event)

I don't even care. fucking end this gay Earth.

Confirmed. I am in Yellowstone now and 700 bison just bolted out of the woods, heading west..

It's over

Wouldnt East be better? Or are you heading to the coast?

Who cares it's not like anyone can be prepared for a supervolcano eruption

How many fucking times are you going to do these shit Yellowstone threads before you get tired of them?

IT'S HAPPENING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm camping at ys this weekend, I haven't seen a single seagull. It's eerie, also this is my first time leaving the bay area.
There's also ufo lists nightly

are you fucking kidding me? I have a basement full of supplies that will last me 2 months

tell me im not fucking prepared you fuckin leaf

I was walking my dog today and a seagull started circling us. I live in Colorado, and have never seen such a bird in real life. A woman saw me starring at it. She very matter of factly told me the seagulls are moving here because a geological calamity will bring a coastline to the Rockies. Why are there seagulls in the mountains if Colorado, guys?

Dude, that park has small quakes everyday.

Ask the locals and do some investigative work user.

Update us on Sup Forums of your findings.

I got banned for 3 days for talking about Yellowstone on the solar eclipse ill explode - A woman 5 months ago had a revelation that it would happen during the eclipse and all these earthquakes are actually happening now currently like it is a current event and I was banned for banter - please someone explain cuz I don't understand so many threads are just poof gone - have we a gestapo mod or what

How deep is your basement?

10 feet dude! tell me im not ELE-proof

what woman?

The prevailing wind goes east.

>nasa.tumblr.com

Not like this. Theres more info snd links i havent posted. You can look up more on Google. Theres alot going on behind the scenes.

Lets test Lord Kek power. If I will get triples it will blow within one week.

Probably the gypsy fortune teller that lives a few blocks from me.

trips: happnz

>confirmed for the 88th time by some fag pretending to see stampeding animals near Yellowstone and also pretending to have ever been within two states of yellowstone
If this were true, you would post a pic. Other people would post pics. We would have links to articles about fleeing animals.

k2radio.com/wyoming-woman-claims-yellowstone-will-erupt-during-2017-solar-eclipse-videointerview/
it was reported on 2/5/17

Nice. I have a bunker.

>you can literally grow food with artifical lighting aka blacklight

>nasa.tumblr.com/post/162085073374/all-eyes-on-the-sky-for-the-august-21-total-solar

black pill confirmed

> add more sensors
> more detections
> HABBIDDIN

yeah, you going to get that sick energy to grow food from the solar panels under a sunless sky?

Ive been there, a tour guide told us there are potential thousands of earthquakes in that region a month. Literally nothing.

ya dude. we know. mods on@4skin are fucking lame ass fagits that lick fecal matter de boar rectum

Do the bison plan to swim to China?

timestamp or it didnt fucking happen

They learned how the scavenge garbage and have been working their way inland from the coast, following human communities, for years. They're usurping the ecological niche pigeons used to hold.

No. This board literally runs on moronic happening threads around the clock...

Shit...
What was tha...

>have to move
>my lease is up on august 21
>I signed my lease July 1st last year
The hell happened?

I'll die knowing at least it'll take out Commiefornia with me.

a partial eclipse is not going to do shit op

yes yellowstone is interesting but its not going to happen

Digits confirm

>88th time

Holy shit, dem dubz

OFF BY ONE

Good luck, Yellowstone-chan! I love you, Yellowstone-chan!

Type the words, save yourselves!

>what are non-renewable resources
Are you an idiot?

>YET
>ANOTHER
>FKING
>YELLOWSTONE
>THREAD

kyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssssss

claimed dubles? nice

This sounds reasonable. Where do they sleep, though, trees? I thought they had webbed feet?

If Yellowstone popped during the eclipse it would be legendary. I'm not being illustrative. I mean that 200 years from now parents would tell their children at bedtime.

>Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed. And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind.…

Well.

>88th
W8, what fuck m8

>eclipses mean anything

We've been over this stupidity for thousands of fucking years. How are people still afraid of a natural phenomenon?

>tfw the rockies, great plains, and midwest are the whitest areas of America and they're the areas that will be utterly BTFO overnight
>tfw the rest of the country will descend into utter anarchy due to the chaos of an eruption alongside mass starvation because the plains/midwest being where all the food is grown
>tfw europe won't take me as a refugee because I'm not a shitskin

youtube.com/watch?v=IFygZVtYGYM

Who else still hungry?

OMG is nobady gonna say something about the digits

Well user, I'm in Yellowstone now and it's sure as shit happening. There are worms coming out of the ground every kind of animal you can think of is on the move. We're about to pack up and drive as far away as we can in case it takes a couple days to blow, but you can all kiss you asses goodbye because game over man. Take that vacation to Florida and do it now. Yeah, it sucks because it's a bunch of tattooed rednecks and screaming Puerto Ricans but it's better than being dead. Also, Publix is pretty good.

Why do people NOT believe that a major happening is coming? Is it denial? Is it fear? Get right with god and live convictionless and you will survive.

Soon.
>Sep 23

This right here, humanity was a mistake.

Worst case scenario in regards to food is that we would have to use non-renewable resources, and grow food by artifical lighting, or consume things that do not require lighting (mushrooms).

is god going to feed us when all the farms get destroyed?

bet your in Toledo Ohio

>296 over 7 days
literally nothing.
In 1985 there were something like 3000 over a month and it didn't blow then. Anything below 500 a week is business as usual.

Kek confirms
It's happening
August 21st confirmed doomsday for America

>tfw the rockies, great plains, and midwest are the whitest areas of America and they're the areas that will be utterly BTFO overnight

This is the biggest reason why I hope it doesnt happen.

(checked)
Oh shiiieett

>implying you can live on non-renewable resources for more than a couple years

O my kek those digits, its happening 131 131 777

Good luck Yellowstone-Chan! I love you Yellowstone-Chan!

Something like 2000 micro earthquakes happen every year at Yellowstone
Quake swarms are common
Sage

No, but I'm from Sandusky so not too far off. The earthquakes are happening so regularly I'm literally shaking.

If so happens, it is premature, it will cause an iceage. Ragnarök is not supposed to happen for thousands of years, but I guess due to all the degeneracy they are upping the game.

Horde food goyims, 3 years into the never ending fimbul winter there will be madness, Hel breaks loose with her armies. We will all die, but after it two humans will survive, and from them a knew and better mankind will emerge, that is us evolving again. So is it told by us from God him self, the father off all.
youtube.com/watch?v=RdvnJZsCzzY

I never thought it would happen in this life

what an ugly slut

>tons of cities across the globe already do this, and millions have power to continue to live the way they currently do

I'm just wondering why you thought blacklight required solar power. It literally works with batteries too.

Let's (the white folks) just give Mexico the US and go and take over Europe and live there. Mexican and European problems solved, two birds one stone.

So this is 1/6 of the yearly allotment in the span of a week.

I'd say it's significant on that scale.

Damn
Digits man

brother...

zerohedge, express and nasa.tumblr are not valid sources

Express prints bullshit on purpose for clicks, Zero Hedge not on purpose but they don't have good quality control

yeah but they aren't living under a perpetual sky of ash and dust that would lower global temperatures by multiple degrees wiping out life in mere decades

Can confirm, the crickets were chirping once a second yesterday. Now they're doing twice a second.

Welp, nice to see you all.

I will hunt every human I see and kill them all. Humans don't deserve to live.

For reference a period with hundreds of earthquakes at Yellowstone also occurred in 2010, 2006 and 2002 and in decades past as well.

Granted if the whole damned thing was going to blow we'd likely see this same sort of activity; but earthquakes like this aren't unprecedented so don't get too hyped for the habbening.

>there are tens of thousands of micro-tremors in yellowstone every week, since the dawn of human history
>300 earthquakes this week
>less than normal amount

2pm PST tomorrow
Be there or be square

>131121953

ill bring the condoms

>
>So this is 1/6 of the yearly allotment in the span of a week.
>
>I'd say it's significant on that scale.
Quake swarms are common faggot

how many bunkers have fleshlights in them?
you need entertainment

In Boise. Now that you mention it the crickets here are quite a bit more energetic tonight.

How would that affect non-renewable resources? Yes, crops would die, I'm saying that worst case scenario would involve growing food that can be grown with artifical lighting, and consuming things that can be grown without light. Note, this wouldn't affect the southern hemisphere a lot. The U.S. would have to import food too.

3 days..

Month three gonna be a real bitch then, white boi.

Singles and literally nothing is happening, confirmed by Kek himself.

Watch out for cannibals . Its gonna be a long winter of ashes.

I wonder how many guns people have purchased because of this?

>time stamp

GOOD LUCK YELLOWSTONE - CHAN!
I LOVE YOU YELLOWSTON - CHAN!