Diversity

Why do liberals give it praise? Just because of "muh food" or how it "Connects people"

Pic related is a result of diversity

Because they hate themselves and the dominant culture/demographic.

Cant compete against the mainstream, so they will opt to redefine it.

go read a book

it keeps their party in power. it's unnatural and nobody actually likes it. but it's a party platform, keeps people fighting and keeps people poor and angry. and this results in votes for the party of the poor and angry - the democrats

forced diversity is 100% divide-and-conquer designed to enrich leftists and their controllers

Liberals are just the useful idiots of the ruling banking upper class

>ny islanders
HAHAHAHAHA, what faggots, atleast go with the rangers, they're actually decent.

Why do they hate themselves is my question? It's probably because of history classes telling them that whites have made most of the world problems and should face some sort of consequence for those actions

This. It's inherently self evident when it causes every measure of civic life to decrease over several decades.

Even if he is a freaking mess in races, he's better then the raggots. You still couldn't beat the Somalian senators even with leads in most games. Keep trying, but the isles are returning to greatness

They more or less just want more illegals they can pay under the table a third of what an American would ask for to do what basically amounts to slave labor. You see it every time they argue against kicking them out - "who will do X job then?" - as if kicking them out is terrible but knowingly exploiting them for their labor is okay.

To be heroes for the perceived underdog so they can live out their Harry potter fantasy of grandeur

>why do they hate themselves

Because they cant compete.

And as an aside, the history of the world is a history of wars and conquests; Whites just did it better than everyone else, so we get vilified for it.

Then my question is why the hell is everyone being so oblivious to this? They know it is something wrong and shouldn't be done, but they willingly want it. They act like we need illegals yet America can function without them.

Pretty much. Every time there's a revolution to "change" an "evil" government in history, that country turns into shit. When South Africa started to become more open to their blacks, they fell into despair. When Iran let go of the shah, they went into a theocracy and limited free though and speech, yet liberals praise both as being "progressive"

sorry bro, i don't want to pay $10 for a lb of strawberries

Maybe because America is a diverse country?

i am not diverse at all, im 100% one ethnicity

See and They want cheap labor that thinks the liberals are there to help them, while the existence of cheap labor pisses everyone off and keeps people from realizing what the liberals are doing and ousting them from power. It's a good plan all things considered. The spics eventually have a shitload of kids who can then vote for the people they think are helping them, when in reality the Dems don't give a fuck for them beyond their votes and will never do a thing for them. Ever notice how after 8 years of Obama the quality of life for the city minorities has never improved? In fact it's gotten worse. It's to keep them barefoot and pregnant. More spics, more votes, more promises to fix everything while never lifting a finger.

Bullshit. Americans are mutts unless you're a 1st gen immigrant.

Its even worse because, as you said, democrats do nothing. They give out empty promises to their minority voters, and continue to fail them. It's sad because they're dazed and can't break from the cycle of being with them. Even if this board hates the hell out of blacks, it's like they've been swindled since the 60's and still believe that shit that's always told to them

cult of Universalism

Like you are one to talk

Not him, but one side of my family is just generations of just Germans because Nebraska.

My entire family is a mix of Irish, Italians, and polish. It's okay, but every day, I just see less and less white familys outside, and more minority's coming.

Exactly. And since the Dems own the media, they just shift all the blame to the Republicans or whites and the minorities continue being the perfect ignorant voting pool. I live in a city, it's disgusting how ignorant and kept in the dark they are, and they're too busy being brainwashed by black "culture", killing themselves and flunking out of school to notice or care. They were close to breaking this with Martin Luther King and other black activists, and I really do think he was assassinated on purpose to keep them from bettering themselves.

>tfw German/Italian/Irish mix
COUSIN
LETS GO BOWLING

>German
>Italian
>Irish
>add in nigg and Indian(feather)
Typical yank

>yes
>yes
>yes
>no
A swing and a miss.

Same here. I live in New York and it is hell during this month. The gay propaganda is ramped up much more, and our mayor is putting these compost bins in our houses to be green

Its Shit

>Yfw the best bowling alley in your area is now a school bus graveyard for Jews

Why even live

Not when tavares Fuchs off

>Typical leaf thinks being Italian is subhuman

Okay, and how's your Canadian talent in sports? Suzuki as one of your draftees sure shows that progressive life you promote in lead land

I live in PA, it's a fucking nightmare. Fucking reggaeton music 24/7, and it all has the exact same fucking beat to it. It's basically the same song with just different kinds of spanish being sung over it. I can't actually believe they listen to this garbage all day. They fucking party literally all night while regular people are trying to sleep to go to work tomorrow. I had to call the cops on my neighbors three times because they were blaring music so fucking loud I could hear it on my third floor bedroom behind the roar of an AC unit. Next time, I'm calling ICE.

He's staying here, and not heading out. If he left, the entire fanbase would shoot themselves in the foot, and want to leave.

They're racist pinheads who are terrified of anyone with dark skin and sincerely believe that if they reduce themselves to sniveling doormats for them, they'll be spared the savage violence they expect from them because they are at heart racist pinheads.

Literally all there is to it.

It's largely a meme pushed by the elites because they don't have to pay Mr. Jones and the organized workers enough if Chen and Raja will do the same work for peanuts.

It's the same here. The music keeps getting less and less sensical and uses less English. It's sad how these idiots eat up this music, but think it's "great".

I listen to drum and bass, and even reggae gets more annoying then listening to amen breaks. I cannot stand hearing it, but you can't understand what the fuck they are even saying

This. Why did your government shrivel into a feminist ball anyway? Just to proove it's a "progressive" society? Or was it something else?

dooj -duhduh-duh, dooj -duhduh-duh, dooj -duhduh-duh, dooj -duhduh-duh, dooj -duhduh-duh, dooj -duhduh-duh, dooj -duhduh-duh

>elites
Get out reddit

It's pushed by women

Fuck, it's in my goddamned head now.

The ultra-wealthy love diversity because it fractures society and makes it more manageable. People won't notice how hard you're fucking them when they're busy fending off the new family of Somali rapists nextdoor.

The everyday leftists love diversity because it gives them the high of feeling morally superior. When a lefty tells "PoC" that xe loves them and will defend them, the left is doing it for xirself and xir own ego.

mutts that happen to be the most powerful nation in the world

I find it ridiculous how the left lets them selves handle this Shit constantly. It's like they have no freedom and resort to acting like a robot just to make sure nobody's feelings are hurt

The thing is they never have to actually deal with the shit they're creating. The least well off liberal is typically a suburbanite who doesn't live in or come close to the nastiness of the inner city, and the more well-off ones live in gated communities where they don't have to interact with a minority beyond the hispanic they pay 5 bucks to cut their hedges and clean their pools. They don't "handle" anything, they just let minorities funnel into the cities, scam them into staying poor and voting for them to fix their problems, and then never actually doing it.

Why would you write something so retarded? Good thing your country won't have internet in 2020, you people are the epitome of stereotypes being based in reality.

>rags
But seriously fuck josh ho sang

Honestly it's just post WWII posterity, we are starting to come off that high now.

Holy fuck i hate reggaeton. It's puerto ricans, not mexicans.