WASHINGTON DC NEEDS YOUR HELP! - JUNE 25

>Free Speech Rally at the Lincoln Memorial featuring Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, Augustus Invictus and more
>(((Laura Loomer))) and other cuckservative shills are staging a counter-rally
>Antifa and shitlibs are planning multiple protests in the heart of DC

This is the real deal, folks. This is going to be INTENSE. If you're anywhere near DC, get out there and show your support on the 25th. And spread the word!

>FACEBOOK PAGE
facebook_com/events/710760992428134/

>DISCORD SERVER
discord_gg/pyMKakB

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/richard spencer 3/
youtube.com/watch?v=SRXmuvLU8LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like some cancer ass reddit get-together

I don't see how cancery reddit get together vibe is avoidable

>Vanguard America
>Identity Evropa
>Reddit

Yeah good luck with that.
Why doesn't anybody do any rallies at the Jefferson Memorial?

Yep thats right, everything is a psy-op, controlled op, reddit-tier gig.

Maybe, just maybe, you need to actually attend events and do something instead of sitting on your ass.

That's Laura Loomer, dude. She's the host of the cucked rally, not the real one.

Neither are real buddy

>richard spencer
>baked alaska

look, this is not going to be the 'shot heard around the world' its just going to be a bunch of redditers, larpers(antifa) and all around cry bitches getting maced and tear gassed until they all go home or get arrested

>you need to actually attend events and do something instead of sitting on your ass
t. FBI

Reddit hates both of those people.
Do you think that any positive change is possible in America, or are we all doomed?

What WOULD be real, user?

Tell me this is satire

I don't know. I mean two sides both fighting for an ideology on a national monument, that sounds like good kindling for a civil war.

stop following social media attention whores for fucks sake

>so autistic he thinks the FBI cares if he goes to a public park

whew

Who should we follow then? Who is better than that, and is actually capable of accomplishing anything important?

They never respond with anything substantial. It's always "don't follow anyone with any kind of following." Nonsense

>actually capable of accomplishing anything important?
We're all capable user, but have any of these ecelebs you're telling us to follow actually accomplish anything, let alone important, to warrant my following of them?
Hell, I'd rather go to a rally hosted by Brittnay Venti and Lauren Southern if that's the case

Sounds genuinely awful. Why?

Richard Spencer has set up rallies in Washington DC, Auburn, and Charlottesville. Nathan Damigo has done similar work on the west coast. Men like these have gotten America talking about white identity, and without them we'd be back where we were in 2015.

Successful movements need people with names and faces to lead them - it's human nature.

fuck richard spencer.
and fuck vanguard america if theyre associated with that zionist puke.

you hear me? fuck youuuuuuu.

>he does not want to literally invade Israel and exterminate every Jew, therefore he is a Jewish shill

You might want to reconsider this line of thought user

So a rally for rallymakers in order to make more rallies in the future?

Hate speech is not free speech
Take your racism and xenophobia back to 1940s Germany

>hes pushing zionism and i will attempt degrade your justified argument against supporting zionism by over-exaggerating the claim and equating it to muh holocaust!

yeah stay defeated you zionist infiltrating kike sewer dwelling rats.

>Confederate flags

I smell treason.

I'm going to have to take that statue.

Rallies are useful because they bring people together who can be recruited into organizations, they project a sense of power, they spread our message etc.

Guess who else "pushed Zionism"...

Hitler wanted to send the Jews to the island of Madagascar where they would live under an SS controlled police state. Sound like Zionism to you? Filthy kike rat.

Hey..what do you think of my OC?

Lmao antifa is probably just going to get raped again by D.C Metro

bump

>Aesthetic

Baked Alaska going full fash

Richard Spencer is okay with the existence of Israel. Hitler's Germany literally CREATED Israel.

Stop being retarded.

kill all rebs

the haavara agreement didnt happen.
Hitler planned to send all the Jews to Madagascar -- where they would live under an SS controlled police state. Why do you try to use typical tricks on such a superior opponent like myself? Let's just look at what Hitler said regarding Zionism, shall we?

awwww did i just BTFO your kike argument, kikey mckikel? i also see you failed to comment upon ANTIFA defending Richard Spencer ;)

stay defeated jew.

It's beautiful.

>Laura Loomer
jew shill. COINTELPRO.

>We'll label anyone who disagrees with our shitty views opponents of free speech.
>We believe we should be free from consequences for our free speech.

Pathetic.

Reddit doesn't like white nationalists. You must either be a shill or a complete retard.

If I recall, they did arrest a whole bunch of them some time in the recent past in DC?

honestly no, and for good reason.

why hope for something that is seemingly out of reach and impractical and not just grow up and accept life for what it is?

This poster is Moarpheus, the shill who attacks all white nationalist figures. see:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/richard spencer 3/

The jews enjoy their free speech to keep making shit up about Hitler.

One of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRXmuvLU8LQ

>attacks all white nationalist figures

nigger i just proved ANTIFA and Richard Spencer are pals. ANTIFA wont even attack Spencer for $5,000 per person xD its over for your movement. it is now in its death throes. how mad?

>Spoken like a true SJW cuck.

Go to Africa if you love saving niggers so much.

>implying white trailer trash aren't niggers

Fair point, I didn't know that about Hitler.

Regardless, he didn't want to exterminate them. We're in a much worse position today than Hitler was half a century ago, so Madagascar isn't an option in the foreseeable future. I'd much rather have the Jews go back to Israel where they can't manipulate us than be distributed across all nations. The international Jew is a much worse problem, and it seems like Hitler agrees on that.

You Southerners are just envious of our Northern superiority.

>i didnt know that about hitler

you uneducated dumb twat read a fucking book before you play political revolutionary on the goddamn internet. this is exactly why im winning the propaganda war and very soon, the war in the streets.

That thermovich inbox exchange was faked by one of us retard. Laguna Beach Antifa is a troll account, look at what they retweeet. Stop sperging out while shilling here 24/7 moarpheus you autistic, loser fuck.

@LagBeachAntifa is a parody account you lying cunt. Do you think people will just believe whatever you say without doing any research when we already know you're a shill?

>its fake goys i swear!
>we make richard spencer look good as a joke lel!

pic related. im outta this thread before i catch your cancer.

Kill yourself

Free speech is free thought, shill. Your thought is not free. We are not the people you think we are. A person who uses their words to hurt nice peoples' feelings does so because they are insecure about their own existence (albeit less so than one who is driven to physical violence towards a non-threatening entity)

>Kills 600,000 white men
>To save the precious negros
>Proud

You treasonous Southern forebearers earned their deaths.

This is a shitty rally. Richard Spencer? Really? The guys a fucking plant. He's a phony and he's dumb as all hell. He also makes our side look fucking dumb as shit for having him there.

And really Laura Loomer the tantrum throwing kike who got money off idiots is counter protesting? What is she counter protesting? Free speech?

Meh I'd take Gavin, Milo, Crowder, etc any day over these turds.

Nope

Reddit is the ones staging the counter rally you dumb nigger. While Tumblr are the anarchocucks.

This "Northern/Union" LARPing in this thread needs to go

If you don't think the South was right you are bluepilled as fuck. Even many conservatard normies will tell you the South was right, just for stupid reasons

>Meh I'd take Gavin, Milo, Crowder

Eat shit, faggot

Nice try Shlomo.

>(((richard spencer)))
annnnnd dropped, the guy is a cryptokike of the highest caliber and its gonna lead to half assed retardation no matter how this turns out.

Lucky for us the Supreme Court literally just reaffirmed hate speech IS free speech. So fuck off.

I live a couple of Metro stops away from the capitol building, I'll be there to witness hell.

Hope to see you there user.

>guy who the media said was the leader of the alt-right yet nobody had heard of him prior
>le drugs r so cool brah haha im so baked rite now dude
>literal who
>vs other literal who

WOAHHH REAL DEAL SHIT GOIN DOOOWWNNNNN DONT TELL ME EVEN MR I HIT SOMEONE WITH A STICK NOW IM THE LEADER OF THE RIGHT IS GONNA BE THERE TOO MY MIND WILL BE BLOWN EPIC EPIC EPIC FOR THE WINNNN

good good. i hope a lot of little antifa children will come

Whatever you say nigger. You see, I like my "e celebs" to have good followings. To be funny. To attract normies. And these people do that. Lauren Southern too. Spencer makes people run away, both normies and new right because he's so obviously a fucking plant. And his views repel normies.

I know they will be tired and suffer from heat exhaustion from protesting. I will offer them cool water and a place to rest in my car

Did you even see the fucking evidence posted above? If Antifa refuse that much money to attack him then you fucking know he's on their side. Also did you see his comments on Israel and Jews? Fuck man take his cock out of your mouth you little faggot.

while they sleep put chloroform over their mouth and tie and gag them. drive out into a nice secluded forest in west virginia

>If you're well-known then you're an e-celeb not worth listening to
>If you're not well-known then nobody cares and you're not worth listening to

We aren't associated with anybody but ourselves.
Not calling Spencer a shill, but Hitler didn't kill all the Jews and look how that ended up. Their existence has been proven to be a threat to ours. If we want to continue existing, they can't be allowed to.

I have a metal shed ready for them with sound proof walls. I will then proceed to rape them with an assortment of tools. A few toilet spinners

and for the last part I will proceed to cut them with razor blades. 3 on the left side of the neck, 2 on each wrist and 5 on the thighs. it should take about 2-3 days for them to bleed out

Convert to Judaism.

their screams of horror as they die a slow painful death makes me so horny I might just visit another antifa event.hopefully somewhere in montana

maybe before they die I'll let them play zoo. I'll be the big gorilla and they can be the little sheep. Oh it will be delightful

>imports a bazillion negros
>bitches about them later
>proud

I don't mind e-celebs, I mind specifically the ones claiming to be some sort of 'leaders' of groups they barely are tangentially even related to.

If they were entirely based around that persona that'd be one thing, like even Milo for example who is entirely based on being extravagant and treating himself like he's the king of everything. I'm not saying that's good or bad but it's not offensively fucking retarded because he's being over the top on purpose.

But having some random guy come out of the woodwork and start saying I AM THE LEADER OF THIS POLITICAL GROUP and then having some guy who hit somebody do the same because he became a fucking meme and somehow being a meme makes you the king of the world? It's ridiculous.

Be an e-celeb, don't pretend you are some important element based on nothing but personal ego and over-valuing yourself. Hell, baked alaska I just can't stand because of his stupid fucking name and how he acts - but at the very least he doesn't pretend to be more than he is so of the three mentioned he bothers me the least.

What makes you think antifa wants money? They're hardcore communists and they hate everyone to the right of Bernie Sanders. They don't want support from conservatives.

Not to mention people are saying that Twitter account is fake...

god this thread is making me so horny. I want a little antifa niglet now. i'm so wet

Well, it's inaccurate from the get-go.
1) $5k for the organizers.
2) That's a fake antifa page, so you and/or Therovich are retarded
3) That's better proof that Cerno is controlled op than Spencer
TL;DR: neck yourself senpai

Shut up you immense faggot fighting the civil war was a fucking mistake on all account because now the NE is swarmed with niggers and a good portion of cities are uninhabitable
T yankee who's ancestors fought in Lincoln's nigger war

Has Spencer ever claimed to be the "leader" of the alt-right or anything else? I can't find any example of him saying that.

what is "reading comprehension" for $200, Alex?
The kike is protesting the event.

The bigger issue here is that filthy kike cernovich.

You fucking retarded imbecile, just as many of you northern cuck nigger-savers died as did proud Southern men.

You are celebrating and rejoicing over a gigantic white genocide. If you love seeing whites die so much, kill yourself and stream it.

no, he just coined the term iirc

Stop

So im wondering here, if I think Spencer is controlled opposition, and i do not side with loomers counter protest, nor do I want to be anywhere near antifa... should I still go to this? how many anons feel the way I do?

I wouldn't go to this. I wouldn't join the memesquad. This kind of old-style rally isn't gonna work so long as it's bait. It's a handful of (((provocateurs))) stirring up political tensions in a bid to get drudge to bust out that siren gif for the top of page. Don't risk your safety or sanity on this sargonite bullshit.