What does Sup Forums think about male bridesmaids?

What does Sup Forums think about male bridesmaids?
A friend of mine is asking me to be one of hers.

Unless she is your family (my sister was my best "man" at my wedding and I'll be the maid of honour at hers) then don't do it. You're a man, you are supposed to be either a groomsman or just a guest. If you become a bridesmaid then people will see you as a sissy feminized bitch.

>(my sister was my best "man" at my wedding and I'll be the maid of honour at hers)
Fucking Christ! What the fuck is wrong with you leafs? I swear to God you're drinking this leftist bullshit and it's infected you all the way down to the core. You're a despicable people, you know that? A failed Anglo state, as evidenced by this faggotry you willingly participate in.

Since you didn't punch her the instant she asked you, you might as well do it.

But be honest. Wear a dress like the other cunts on your team.

Do you get to wear a dress? Lucky gal! Enjoy it!

Only if you're the man of honour.
Don't be some secondary bridesman, or you'll just spend the last part of the reception sucking dicks for drink tickets

lol gay

Not everyone has a brother or male friend they value more than their sister, fuckhead.

>BUT IT'S LIKE YOU'RE PRETENDING TO BE THE OTHER GENDER THAT'S FUCKING GAY

How are you any different from the people calling everyone a bigot for whatever fucking reason they want? You're just a nigger trying to build up some tiny identity for yourself based on feeling superior to other people for no real reason because your life is fucking empty.

Rofl.

>nigga, u gay. In her mind anyway

A

It's only okay if you're gay

Childish.
Yet another example of how immaturity is staying with us for longer.

The final insult -- she has you in the friendzone, now she wants you to feminize yourself.

>It's only okay if you're gay
No, it's still not okay. It's just not surprising.

tell her to fuck off theyre messing with you. Will you take a lap dance from a male stripper at the bachelorette party too?

its just more cucked faggotry

It's super fucking gay. It's demeaning to you and every man in the building. Just don't. Ask if you can give a toast or have some other role in the wedding that doesn't involve being a homo.

Fuck me this takes the friend zone to a whole new level. The ONLY way a man could do this is if he fucks another bridesmaid, then maybe you get a pass. Otherwise sit in the back and sulk cause you are wishing you made a move 10 years ago.

>male
>maid
choose one

Honestly, it's a pretty cool idea. I would definitely do it, if asked.

pfft, what a face

Tell her you're not a faggot you faggot.

>I'll be the maid of honour
>If you become a bridesmaid then people will see you as a sissy feminized bitch
How's life in the back of the closet, leaf?

>my sister was my best "man" at my wedding
That's actually really sad.

When I was married I didnt know enough people to be groomsmen so I had to hire actors

> I don't have female friends, they're so catty and backstabbing
> I only have male friends ^___^
> don't hit on me silly boy! hehehehe

btw this picture is a bride who "didn't have any female friends" and asked her male "friends" and coworkers to be her wedding attendants

>male bridesmaids?
She knows you're straight?

If you ever had a crush on her, then this is just wrong on every level. What's the situation here?

Wow that sucks, did your wife know?

psh they all just wanted to fuck her

nice leafposting

Look at the skinny arms of every single one of them. They are the literal definition of nu-male.

yes, that is the joke

these people are Brazilian, I think

everybody will just assume you're a faggot. are you a faggot?

>marrying a woman who took a bride photo looking like a gangbang

cuck

A chinese sitcom I watched literally has this as a plot. Except the girl getting married is asking her ex-fiance whom she left at the altar to be her bridesmaid.

Why tf would you watch that crap?

It's okay if you're a queer. no straight dude should be a bridesman

only if you wear a pretty dress

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

well it depends, are you a faggot?

because he's a chink