Why are jews so enamored with themselves for having tricked western culture to destroy itself?

I really don't understand. They took a culture that embraced things that were high minded, if imperfect, and made things bleak and contentious. Its as If jews swore that only they were intelligent enough to understand true sorrow

Just know, that the constant assault on the majority does not equal fairness. It does not protect. It provokes. It only works so long as you have a receptive majority. I kinda can't wait for white people to disappear so that jews can take their nonsensical memes and watch them turn to dust under the boots of the Chinese.

White people will be long gone and Slavery will be practiced everywhere again. I want the world to suffer in this way.

The world doesn't require your empty feminine jewish morality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
boards.Sup
huffingtonpost.com/rochel-leah-boteach/why-they-hate-the-jews_b_6645916.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The world doesn't require your empty feminine jewish morality.

It imported it wholesale through Christianity. Christianity basically took Jewish ethics and magnified it than cut off everything masculine that did exist in the religion. Notice that all of the warriors and manly stuff is Old Testament. Half the book is about the Jews fighting and conquering. Than the New Testament hits and the we learn to turn the other cheek and that you should love your enemy.

bump. this is a good thread.

They have psychopathy
duh

Bump with interesting material

Matthew 10
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Luke 22
36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

the only solice i take in the future is that the chinese will finish the jews off finally

Jews haven't believed in the old testament for a long time bluepill

Last one
Also Lenin was only a 1/4 Jewish

/thread

And ultimatly who was the more violent one? The Jews or Jesus. Who killed who?

What's even more hilarious is you are supposed to think Jesus was the 'strong' one because he was killed.

Christianity is literally victim worship. That's your cross.

>Putin says 80-85% of the Bolshevik govt was Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

>durr hurr muh based jesus mentioned swords a few times, new testament is for true alphas

2 Thessalonians 1
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

worked on the Roman Empire too

Galatians 6
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Amen brotha

Are you larping as jehovah witness? Look i can do it too:
Mathew 5:5 Blessed are the meek:
for they shall inherit the earth.
Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Philippians 2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.

It's also the culture that most of their wealth and power is derived from. I explain it best as jews gonna jew and believe they have been doing this in the west as far back as ancient Egypt. I know how the bible tells the story but you should consider the source. It's most likely they were kicked out as usual rather than left voluntarily.

So that's it. The Jews kill off their enemy (Jesus) who doesn't even fight back. The followers of Jesus are so pissed off they need to imagine the killers of their teacher being burned in some magic fire world.

Meanwhile the Jews, who's theology has no after life, have been working on success in this life and hense rule the world. While the Christians continue to day dream about heaven and hell fixing all their problems for them.

Like I said Christianity is just a crippled version of Judaism. The Jews still have all the cucked femine shit the Christians do but at least the Jews are worried about THIS world and are told to only care about their own race. Which is why their race wins in this world.

SOMEoNE!!!!!

ANYONE!!!
(With a Twitter account!!)

PLLLLLLEASEEEEEE!!!!

Message him:

>Well, I'm sure you're now SHOCKED to find why Adolf Hitler wanted to remove all the Jews fro Germany... especially after all the communist jews tried to take over the nation in 1918

and then link him to:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

GO GO GO!!!!

John 7
49 But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.

Timothy 1
8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Luke 19
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

just stop already lol

Romans 2
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

>omg someone is beating my argument Dx

What argument, you retarded burgerclap? Quoting bible just to fit your interpretation is something an 8-year-old can do, which i have just shown. You might as well quote Tolkien books and it will have just as much value.

>Blasting ad hominem to cover up a failed argument

Kek polska

Fuck off monkey if you have nothing substantial to write. Or you can keep pretending i wrote only ad homs.

Jealousy. We are their betters. They were slaves from the very beginning and they make better slaves and accountants than rulers.

2 Timothy 3
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

1 Corinthians 2
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2 Corinthians 4
2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

Romans 1
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

i will just assume you are baiting or extremely autistic if you failed to see my point.

I'll consider you dead if you don't see mine.

Wow will i be a zombie just like jesus? Cool. You point is useless.
>This jew tales book has some quotes i will use as an argument against what you wrote about jews using the jew tales book for manipulation! This proves christians are not cucks!
>Well this jew tales book has some quotes that completely contradict what you quoted from the same jews tales book. Probably means that your jew tales book is fishy and not shouldnt be use for arguments.
>No no let me keep quoting my jew tales book to prove that my jew tales book is right in whatever im talking about at the moment.
Was it that hard to understand?

That tweet is almost a month old.

Your foolishness and ignorance of scripture doesn't count for contradictions.
Nothing you have stated has been hard to understand, quite the contrary in fact.

In other words, you are a vapid dullard who will be tortured for an eternity in the flaming fires of hell.

Prove me wrong
>pro tip: you cannot

Lol i could bring all the contradicting or funny quotes to show you what kind of retarded book you are following, but from my experience your mental illness wouldnt be cured anyway so why bother. Keep looking for support in jesus in the upcoming race war or whatever you think the bible is trying to tell you and have fun.

Also 404 get, ironic huh?

They have no one left of worth so they have to go back to past figures.

> hahaha I might be able to do something that I was taught by kike charlatans, but I don't do it very well so I instead forfeit to you pls have mercy.

>that I was taught by kike charlatans
The delusion.
>but I don't do it very well
Are you implying being able to interpret gibberish to your will is a respectable skill?

If you really want to get pissed off google "why do people hate the Jews." You'll get a series of articles, written by Jews of course, that try to figure out why people don't like them.

Almost all of them come back to the notion of "Chosen People," that they're ordained by God to be a light unto nations. They literally say without a shred of irony that Jews are compassionate and tolerant, and that they're the example of the rest of the world.

The sheer arrogance and the lack of awareness boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/catalogis why people hate the Jews. They think they're doing some great service to the world (that's how they sell it at least) and this justifies their constant meddling. They just don't fucking get it

huffingtonpost.com/rochel-leah-boteach/why-they-hate-the-jews_b_6645916.html This one is my favorite

And there were no arguments made on that day.
Like I say, burn in hell faggot sodomite, reprobate trash.

>inb4 oy gevalt this goy has some chutzpah
fuck off

Have fun waiting on your race war fairy tale.

Le ebin troled :^) You are really dedicated to your baiting.
>Have fun waiting on your race war fairy tale.
What is that even supposed to mean? At least try to pretend you want to make sense of what you are typing.
Meanwhile, lets have a laugh at the wiseful holy book written by god himself that clearly knows what he is doing.

And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven. —Luke 12:10

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. —Romans 10:13
For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second. —Hebrews 8:7
*Thou shalt not kill. —Exodus 20:13

Thus sayeth the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side. and slay every man his brother…companion…neighbor. —Exodus 32:27
*For I am the Lord; I change not. —Malachi 3:6

And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people. —Exodus 32:14
For I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation. —Exodus 20:5

The Lord is good to all. —Psalms 145:9
No man hath seen God at any time. —John 1:18

For I have seen God face to face. —Genesis 32:30
For every man shall bear his own burden. —Galatians 6:2

Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. —Galatians 6:2
>christcucks
>not mentally ill

>They took a culture that embraced things that were high minded, if imperfect, and made things bleak and contentious.

Jews didn't do that. That old European culture suiciding in WW1 did that. That, plus colonialism was always ultimately a contradiction with European values, which were trending more and more toward liberalism (in the original sense of the word) - so decolonization was going to happen one way or the other. Most of the major changes in the white world in the last 100 years were going to happen one way or another, regardless of what Jews did.

In the Old Testimate those stories were made when Jews were a warrior society in the Levant. After they got absorbed into Babylon in an attempt to kill their culture they developed what Nietzsche would call slave morality.

Presciously.

My point is that the Jews have a much weaker version of slave morality, due to it being the earliest it is the least developed. They also still have a few Master values in their older books.

That is why Nietzsche said Judaism was the stronger of the two religions even if both are forms of slave morality. I recall he had a quote saying that if the Jews really wanted to they could easily take over the world.

>polack intellectual

>reading comprehension

pick one?

>Waaah ur stupid
I rest my case. Go read some bible quotes to soothe your damaged mind.

You're a blind ideologue, you're complaining about nihilism in our society and blaming it on the jews because you're too dumb to take responsibility for contributing to it on a micro level, like every other person who gives in to hedonist temptations and has allowed our society to slowly collapse

But nah its much safer to blame the rich jewish faggots who are cashing in on the decline

>oy vey
You will die.

Groundbreaking. So will you.

The Jews will attempt subversion long before then but it likely won't work. What do you think they will try?

Wrong.
I have eternal life in Christ.
Enjoy being tormented forever kiddo.

Cultural evolution. Just as a healthy body has an immune system which rejects harmful material, a healthy society has an immune system which rejects harmful behavior.

((They)) took the parasitic route and responded to the evolutionary pressure by developing new harmful behaviors targeting the immune system so that their other harmful behaviors like insularism, nepotism, and usury can run rampant at the host's expense.

>psh, nothing personnel
jesus told me he hates you though

Which Jew there are 3 Jews. The ashkenaz, the sephardim and the mizraim. The ashkenaz and mizraim never were expelled from their homes. The sephardi was. The sephardi is faithful to new world the ashkenaz tries to enforce whiteness. Mizraim just wants a place to live. If you were to ask my grandma she'd say evil runs in ashkenazim. Everything that is not fully theirs they destroy. Yet they keep up an appeal.

Their priests played for rome and gave it to russia. Russia is so indebted to them that their ancestral homeland is a partnof russia under kalinigrad.

They were so hated for breaking their vows generationally. And theres three ashkenazi sects the balkan, the northern italian, french, southern german and the one not worth mentioning. That when the catholic world fell because their investments in germany suffered. And germany had to recover funds...the vatican city itself is a recovery. Vat(er)ican. The papal families said with the death of them the debt is paid. There were no 6mil. It was the men only. And numbered in thousands. Southern ashk...are sefardi jews. Same people that was owed money to and close to italy. Ask them why they hate other ashkenazim and theyll say they never did anythingnfor them.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

So basically within ashkenaz you have mizraim in balkans, sefardim in france, italy, southern germany, and those guys. And within those guys you have asian, caucus, southeast european jews. not everyone is bad but if the church in a unified body asked for them. They did a lot of bad things. they are Russian allies and have managed sefardim and mizraim jewish history.