WH user predicts happening

There is a legit chance that the DNC is going down.
Cont from: Original thread (((They))) seem to be really scared, the shilling was real intense and new b8 threads were spammed constantly

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130982306
yournewswire.com/comey-backup-email-device/amp/
businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-email-server-top-secret-sap-2016-1
observer.com/2016/09/fbi-data-dump-shows-clinton-is-criminal-and-clueless/
nationalreview.com/article/312211/huma-abedins-muslim-brotherhood-ties-andrew-c-mccarthy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alright, I've done my duty. Good night, good luck, and godspeed.

Bumperino

Yeah ty for everything. Gnight and god bless you

Living in the past is for the dead

Bump

They're going down

Hope something comes of this

My body is ready.

You can find what WH user originally posted here:

Well I hope trump knows what hes doing.

This is alot more dangerous for him then many people on this board seem to think. If I were him I'd change out my secret service gaurd for a battalion of marines and be spending alot of time at Camp David.

Im serious too. Some of these people are powerful, they have alot of money, and they aren't going to like the boat being rocked.

Having said that, I sure hope it works. These people belong in a prison.
There is no way you can reasonably argue that Bill and Hillary Clinton have not been engaged in a long series of crimes, spanning nearly two decades, and with collussion from some of the highest levels of government and business.

I hope President Trump has got his security team together.

Hes been pretty smart so far though.

Fucking wow so many slide threads again. LETS GET THIS TO PAGE 1

COMEY HAD HILLARY'S EMAILS THE ENTIRE TIME THROUGH A DATTO BOX FROM PLATTE RIVER

yournewswire.com/comey-backup-email-device/amp/

Good post leaf.
This is the beginning of a happening I think we'd all dreamed would happen. Once he fired Comey this is the direction I had hoped we would be heading. That said we can't forget that these are powerful enemies and this is serious stuff.

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Trump retains private security as well as USSS for a reason. He knows.

It's not just Trump, yes he's isolated, but he has powerful allies and will have the majority support of Americans. Many people were disappointed with Trump because he HADN'T locked her up yet.

This is way different than JFK. Yes Trump is in danger, but if he's taken out, that's not going to be the end of it by any means.

Is Comey secretly /ourguy/?

Lynch is fucked

bump

He may be FBIanon.

Trump is gonna use this draining of the swamp as a multi pronged tactic to get a 2nd term.

I think he maybe had to move it up because of all the heat that is fabricated against him.

Even if Hillary doesn't go down there will be seismic testimony that will rattle the normies to their very core.

We must be aware of all types of Jewry in the coming months. We know that ((they)) feed on confusion and will try to ignite violence in America.

We need to end the eternal Jew once and for all, I don't think they know it - but this testimony from LL is the first stone being cast....

I get this feeling Comey is working with Trump. It was the only way to bring all of this to light.

It's still possible that he's playing a role as part of a particular way of setting things up

Soros, Clinton, Lynch going down, Kek willing.

The time has finally come. It is really happening.

GODDAMN!

Despicable
Nasty
Corrupt

What WH user said in those posts, came true.The time was correct and the content too.Then happened what is in the OP pic and it looks like this could get real big!

Here use my dubbels. Check on them

SURELY NOW THAT VILE KILLARY KILLTON WILL FACE JUSTICE!!!!!!11

Seriously I don't know why you people do this to yourselves.

Nah take my Quads

he was very smart about not just getting rid of comey, but how he did it. Which really is the thing. He knows whats he needs to do, but how to do it, and not get trapped in their web.

Bill and Hillary aren't idiots, dont write them off as fools .... they aren't. They are slippery snakes, with a deadly poison.

>WH user
WH user here. A fake WH user has been impersonating me. The truth is 1@#~---

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

If this works out, it's going to make the election night cryfest look like a masculine single tear.
I fully expect all kinds of news of riots or something coincidentally happening right when this is going on.

WH user just makes a few posts and disappears because he has shit to take care of. He made the post, answered 1 question and left just like I would expect of someone who just wants to drop a warning about a upcoming happening. It was sad he had already left when I found the thread yesterday. Happy he was not a larper. I still assume it is Miller.

Yes this

Doubtless the noble Avi Shekelgrubber and his friend Ariel Sphinktorlikur will have all kinds of nasty tricks up their sleeves.
How many subversive jews are in American government?
Canada is full of it. I wish my people would wake up.

Test

Bump

Death is too good for these fiends.

We all know its Baron.

R A R E
A
R
E

Bump for Lord Emporer Trump

Pretty neat to have an insider giving us inside dope a day early. Nobody spill the beans and roon it.

Bump

keep dreaming

Someone has to spell out what the worst that could happen here. That's what the general public won't understand. They'll just see it as another big nothing until they understand the stakes.

Could anyone go to jail? What is the possibility for career ruin? That kind of stuff.

Worst case scenario is that Huma Abedin gets outed as a known Muslim Brotherhood agent and Hillary literally hangs for treason.

So basically things that are never going to happen. So the opposition is right and this is a big nothing.

worst case scenario is they do a false flag to distract from this story

Either the shilling is pretty hard, or nobody cares. Oh well...

fucking Sup Forums news network bullshit on twitter has a huge following and tweets almost everything. A screen cap from WH user has 2k retweets already in only a few hours. This is where are the normies are coming from. That tweeter has all types of people following it. This will do nothing but stop WH user from coming back. If the MSM picks up on it, it can cause unneeded heat.

The slide thread shilling is out of control.

No, there's a very real chance of that happening. Huma had access to everything Hillary had. Hillary accessed multiple SAP level documents for no good reason. This is an espionage conviction at MINIMUM.

Probable.

I'll believe it when I see it. The most I'm seeing here is campaign collusion.

HEY LEAF!

Yeah I'm perplex to be honest. Don't those shills have a working schedule, or do Shareblue literally hire from every country?

I know an FBI user. Alliances are split and shaky in the FBI and have been for a while. I could ask my friend point blank and his answer would always be "we have no way of knowing". So while Comey is a scumbag and a coward, he definitely could be playing both sides of the field. When has he not?

>WH user first came here asking us to get a hashtag trending on Twitter
>WH user hates us because we use Twitter
ooookay

if msm is reduced to reporting on alaskan homesteading imageboard threads, it means they've lost

He is playing both sides. He only does stuff to further himself.

both. that's why there were so many Serb and Croat shills back when geo flags were required

*perplexed *does Fml I'm super tired

That's because you're fucking blind.
businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-email-server-top-secret-sap-2016-1
observer.com/2016/09/fbi-data-dump-shows-clinton-is-criminal-and-clueless/
nationalreview.com/article/312211/huma-abedins-muslim-brotherhood-ties-andrew-c-mccarthy

Does anyone have ALL of WHanon threads archived...?

Thanks

There's a reason prominent Democrats are publicly calling for violence.

no, what i mean by that is. whoever the WH user is could get in trouble for "leaking" to Sup Forums. When whoever it is posted the info, I do not think they were expecting it to be posted all over twitter and t_d

Bump for actual content. I've been saging and reporting "What Do You Guys Think?" threads all night.

Nice, it's on Brietbart. I was worried seeing it only on 4chin meant it was alone larp thread going nowhere.

dont get me wrong
Id like nothing more then to see Hillary hang, and she richly deserves it

but I doubt anything like that will happen

I think we are witnessing ceasars return to Rome

I have often used the ceasar analogy to describe trump
Hes a good man, hes very smart, and hes been very successful, but he has never dealt with a nest of vipers that is Wash. DC

Hes in over his head ... thats the bad news

They will kill him. Sad to say it, but thats what I think will happen.

The good news
When they kill him, his Mark Anthony will rise.

Someone will inherit trumps power base, someone who understands that this is war, and their enemies must be annihilated.

Its goign to take someone whos personally angry, and alot more diabolical then Trump to finally get to Hillary.

What's the point of leaking then?

Do you have the one where the Berniebot bothers to read wikileaks, sees Team Hillary cackling about screwing Bernie in California, and based on that votes Trump? That and Flight 93 Election are two of the most important pieces of writing to come out of this period.

Oh, did it get ya right in the feels?

Thx liberty friend. Hopefully we'll get some new info to work with or an update from WH user in the near future

Bumperino

lmao, there's easily.enough evidence to indict for:

Mishandling classified info
Perjury
Obstruction of justice
Negligence
Corrupt foreign practices
Abuse of power
Bribery
Buggery

And much much more. This is just surface stuff.

They kill him, we go back to what we were planning before he announced his candidacy. There is no point at which the globalists win. The best they can hope for is to preside over an even more nightmarish version of the tunnels in La Jetee for as long as it takes the ungovernable surviving nonwhites to locate their bunker.

Sorry, I'm phoneposting now. I will say that the piece from the Observer was done with Kushner's, and thus Trump's, consent. He knows.

Trump is Sulla.
Barron is Caesar.

There is a difference and sharing info with a few hundred like minded people on a anonymous board, than having it shared all over the place. To many people ask questions that do not need to be asked. Could lead to daily briefing questions "Have you found out who leaked to Sup Forums" everyday until someone gets fired, and brings unwanted traffic here. We already have enough.

I disagree. WH user knew exactly what they were doing, that's why they were so vague other than advance notice of certain events.

Trumps kids might do something to rile people up.

Whoever shooped this call me at 1-800-shoop-me for a job as a graphic designer.

maybe so.

So is this the culmination of everything that was the 2016 election coming home to roost for the libs and their globalist masters?
I expect great things from this if that's the case.

What is there to gain from only a few hundred like minded people getting the scoop from an insider? The purpose of leaking is to create public pressure

If trump get some killed I will join a militia to head to CNN headquarters and begin the purge.

Heh just kidding!

Oh boy, are you new to Sup Forums?

inb4 Ted "Marc Anthony" Cruz wages war on DC

to let us know they are listening to us, and what we have to say. the dude even apologized for not posting like he said he would.

One for all, and all for one

SCHULLENBERGERED

Yeah but even more than that, the information digging done here is insane. Not to forget, that this is the best place for insiders, since they stay user.

Those hearings are fucking show. Nothing is going to happen.

No one better wrong him. I can't imagine losing our Emperor now that he's in and pissing off all the right people.
These next 8 years are going to be glorious if some crazy jew muslim lgbtqrlmnop doesn't off him.