Anarcho-Templar Thread

Your daily reminder that Sup Forums is a crusader board.
We answer to no power but God.

Today's topic: HERESY IN EUROPE

>Post your holy memes
>Post your hatred for the Saracen

DEUS VULT!

youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E&t=292s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_4qa4b7D8
youtu.be/ZurKjgnUM6I
youtube.com/watch?v=ttOrfE12hIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I vote for this flag as an option for posting

Um... These fellas were never even said to be Christian, in our lore. Neither did they go on a crusade of any sort. The invading forces they fought off weren't even Muslim...

Jealous much?

Deus Vult!

Have you message from the Pope?!
Speak young pleb, quickly!

>His Holiness demands an explanation as to why Sup Forums hasn't taken it upon themselves to use the statue of THE PROTECTOR OF THE HOLY SEPULCHRE in Brussels, for the glory of Our Lord!

Deus vult

Bump, sinners!

I'm Lutheran

lol im sorry but ur going to hell

Dang. I can still participate in the crusade though, right?

You can't just put a label of "anarcho" on everything. The Templars had a very strict hierarchy and they were mostly bankers. You hate bankers.

They werent bankers, they were just smart/sneaky

yeyeyeyeyeyeye Crusade now.

Sail to The Evening Land.
Cleanse it from Saracens.
March to Jerusalem.
Cleanse it from (((them))).

Your sins will be forgiven.

They literally formed the first pan-European bank and they were framed as heretics because they loaned people money.
You could even deposit money at a Templar bank as far as London and take a statement with your money all the way to Jerusalem to spend it on fucking hashish and silk and indulgences.
Read a fucking book.

agreed

They did take land for cash, they make profits from the fruits of that land, which - in these times were not considered a % based loan. They were sneaky. They were not 'bankers'.

They didn't take land, they simply made money from the already existing mortgages. They essentially charged rent as interest instead.
Regardless it was a loophole, but it was still banking.

DEUS VULT

Deus vult, sieg heil, 1488. Especially Deus vult to all my latino crusaders in L.A.

thats what i meant - they took land for 1milion of sth, they gave it back the moment the 1milion of sth was paid back to them, they keep all the "fruits" of that place gathered in the time between - in their time, true to the doctrine of catholic church, that was not a % based loan. Thats why i called them sneaky, and not 'bankers'. They kinda were visionaries. If only that vision extended onto the end of that adventure. And yea, i get what you mean, and i agree with that, but i also recognize that for the time they lived in, they tricked the system.

To me it seems fair.

DEUS VULT !

This.
Make Europe understand, brothers.

>Anarcho-templar

combines the best of Anarcho-capitalism and Tradional Catholicism. Where do I sign up?

we meet at the 'specific place'

You memesters will bow down to the god emperor of Kekistani.
#Shadilay

And you guys call us larpers?

>templars
>not bankers
Excuse me? The templars set the example for modern day banking

>Accept Christ as your lord and saviour.
>Confess.
>Repent.

>Slay Saracens.

This desu

context please, there is like 15 posts in this thread. So you decided not to take it under considerationn

illi ero, meus frater

LE BASED DEUS VULT

But I only want 2d waifu :((((

oh wait, Christ chan is 2d :DDDD

This actually doesn't sound too bad.
Though an order of knights can't really exist without some kind of order to it. Seems the anarcho part doesn't fit.

There was no context I didn't take into consideration. All that was said was that they were bankers, then the user I replied to incorrectly said that they weren't.

How do you guys pronounce deus vult
I say day-us vult (rhyming with cult)

nah, i don't claim them not to be. I'm just a history fan, and in my mind they were not bankers, because they were "bankers before bankers" - if that explain anything. Its just technical misunderstanding.

>Anarcho-Templar
sign me U P

With the exception to de facto loyalty to the Bishop of Rome, bowing to no temporal authority seems pretty Anarchist. Heirchary of the order isnt an issue either since its voluntary (at least in the intial oath).

no don't you get it, it makes perfect sense now, a call for anarchy and change to the old world order banking system for a newly defined Based Christian Templar banking order with whatever system and currency we want

depends. The way you pronounce it is pretty commonly accepted but is does slightly change depening on Vulgar, Classical, Church, or Old French pronunciation.

COMMON BROTHERS ALL 500 OF US NEED TO INVADE ISREAL AND RETAKE JERUSULEM DEUS VULT XDDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

Deus Vult, brothers!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_4qa4b7D8

DEVS VVLT

Not only that. They Also behaved like bandits and often conducted raids and plunder opérations. Not respecting treaties or even their own words.

Fuck the templars. Long live the knights.
Our beloved King solved the problem in the best way.
Fire and steel.

Dues Vult

And christcucks call us LARPers
L M A O
M
A
O

>he believes there is a magic man in the sky ruling everything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is why no one takes atheists, or roaches, seriously.

>"""anarcho""" templar

Careful. Heretics gets burned

Your king was a cunt who paved the way for Jews to dominate banking and subsequently the world

We're retaking Constantinople first, you filthy blattodean

>templar thread
>everybody posting hospitallers

as a direct descendant of a famous grandmaster of the hospitallers who has a lot of family members who are knights in the order of malta, i approve of this

not a meme, just a call to arms

In short, be a moderate. Do not be an SJW or an aut-right. How could the bible have been this based? Was it the redpill all along?

DESU VULT

Dang. If they were willing to shoulder my expenses and train me to fight, I would gladly be in their side and defend my brothers and sisters in Christ. As it stands, I'm just an average nobody who just wants to to defend the faith.

How about just Christian?

youtu.be/ZurKjgnUM6I
youtu.be/ZurKjgnUM6I

monthly donation to the cause would help.

DEUS VULT HEATHENS!

youtube.com/watch?v=ttOrfE12hIA

leel

kneel bafar your saviar

Repent!!!!

It is time for another crusade! Let us free the Holy Land! Nuke the cube! DEUS VULT!

>implying jews are actually religious

>pretend to be templars
>speak in english
>not even noble

Regardez moi ces vilains.

Don't talk bad about King Philippe you slimy little shit, he expelled the jews and banned usury from France, he made the country great and peaceful helping the people, he's one of the greatest christian king in History.

Templars were just failure who lost the Holy Land and thought they could continue their crypto jewry in the greatest country of the Christendom without repercussion, they were at best naive and at worst cynical.

The King of France burned these heretic faggots for a reason.

Lies and witches will perish by the Divine Providence.

Deus Vult.

the fuck is the difference between regular templars and anarcho templars?

Daily reminder you are an ugly weak insecure faggot who bases his beliefs from a post ironic pedophile image board
>le deus vult fellow kekistanis

Typical norwegian pacifist faggot

>Templars
>Anarchists
Do us all a favour and burn yourself. This is why the crusades failed, because of filthy scum that thought anarchic looting and personal glory was more important than reclaiming the holy lands.
This is the orthodox cross. Wrong crusade.

Can't wait to throw these at turkroaches when we retake Constantinople.

DEUS FUCKING VULT!

Funding a Crusade seems easier than finding a good wife these days

Which, christian, city or culture are you gonna destroy today?

You

We must retake Sweden.
That much is certain.

> Have your native culture and pride eradicated
> Get told to die in the desert, the "holy land", for God
> Doesn't really succeed with anything
> Kills other christians instead

Why do you idolize crusaders again?

we wuz crusades n shiiiit

Oh hi, Varg!

Because Christianity is really cucked right now and Sup Forumstards are too degenera to be real Christians

> Anarcho Templar
WTF?

More practice for my sword arm. Whitey is too soft for the climate.