>Driverless cars: Kangaroos throwing off animal detection software
archive.is/bSURH#selection-344.0-344.1

>Melbourne men charged with keeping a slave in a suburban house
archive.is/2ceG6#selection-458.0-458.1

>Six overdose at Darling Harbour nightclub
archive.is/3eTHN#selection-3018.0-3018.3

>Woman hit and killed by train in Melbourne
archive.is/tUS7Q

>Sydney homeless evicted from Martin Place by council for being 'public nuisance'
archive.is/uXx8x#selection-338.0-338.1

>The government’s war on the law
archive.is/IOSlU#selection-428.0-428.1

>Imam Mohammad Tawhidi: The problem with the media's favourite Muslim
archive.is/XhPOU#selection-344.0-344.1

>Lawyers, guns and money: the ATO fraud unravels
archive.is/KUcni#selection-1462.0-1462.1

>Households to be offered cash to turn off power-guzzling appliances under proposed plan
archive.is/N2bpn#selection-1474.0-1474.1

>Top department secretaries in public service score pay rises of up to $17,000-a-year
archive.is/szu2N#selection-1242.0-1242.1

>Newstart: A public health issue and a national disgrace
archive.is/66OGd#selection-1603.0-1603.55

gook happa fuckwit

this is now hapa aus/pol/

This melt help explain what gave birth to Aussies

>Sydney homeless evicted from Martin Place by council for being 'public nuisance'
lol look at this fucking commie who had set up a refugee camp in the middle of the sydney finacial district

is this real life?

full blown communists on the streets

"full blown" == fullcringe larper

is that a fucking soviet uniform?

*costume

HAHAHAHA cringey as fuck. what is wrong with lefties

God bless the roos. Gas the cars, race war now

Thank goodness for the strength of Australian communism. It will protect us all from the haters.

it honestly is, aus/pol/ is full of chinks, brit/pol/ is full of poos, yanks are all shitskin mudbloods, canacucks are all chinks and abduls, euro/pol/ is all ragheads
what the fuck happened?

who cowboys penrith here lads

homeless thing
>Some of the homeless woke early to pack up their belongings, but most of them have not taken them far; they moved them to the other side of Martin Place, directly under the Reserve Bank.
they crossed the road

How many other cunts here are shitposting from Work ?

>ABC exposes Imam Tawhidi...

kek

they probably had to move them because the spot they were at before now has a massive construction site behind it. Sydney is hugely lenient on homeless.

Boomers

Should've been Chink slaves edition, how do we make this a thing? Slave market is booming!

chinks slaves
ftfy

I've only been to Melbourne twice, it was pretty fucking disgusting how they just accept it. it reminds me of new York in movies
i'm in Adelaide and we have homeless but nothing like that

>literally the first moderate muslim ive seen who admits that islam itself needs to reform
>has more anti muslim right wingers supporting him than muslims

jesus christ

>But Al-Mustafa International University in Iran says Imam Tawhidi has no bachelor's degree from their university, let alone a master's.

is it possible that he is from Mossad?
is it possible that the most peaceful muslim is really just a jew?

The left pretends to care about the homeless then demands our housing be invaded by shitskins.

Why can't the left just kill themselves?

strange days ahead

>Driverless cars: Kangaroos throwing off animal detection software
But can it detect abos or does it keep on driving straight?

>>Imam Mohammad Tawhidi: The problem with the media's favourite Muslim

So he has actually a moderate muslim and the ABC say he's a fake and has no support. Basically proving the point that moderate Islam doesn't exist. Thanks ABC.

Also, I hope no one is falling for his taqqiya. Wise up lads.

If he becomes the face of Muslims in Australia then the retarded public will fall for the "based muslim meme" because they can point to him as an example.

our homeless just sleep in the parks or on Hindley street.

>But Al-Mustafa International University in Iran says Imam Tawhidi has no bachelor's degree from their university, let alone a master's.

Universities do deny degrees in that sense. Maybe Imam will post it up if he really did graduate...

I saw something from reddit posted here the other day, from their sub "Uplifting news" about a UK woman who gave her home away to rapefugees and moved into a tiny apartment, this is the kind of shit they celebrate on the left.

this Imam is extremely interesting, and it is strange how he sounds and seems peaceful and pro western values yet has barely any muslim support, we need to find out what the average muslim's view on him is, do they believe the Imam is a traitor for wanted Islam to adapt and change? or do they believe he is not really a muslim at all

GOOK

>In particular, he has been accused of posting inflammatory statements about revered figures from the Sunni sect of Islam.
>In Islam, there are two main strands: Shia and Sunni. Imam Tawhidi is a Shia Muslim.
>In Australia, Sunni and Shia have a long history of peaceful co-existence — and many in Australia's Muslim community don't like people coming in and stirring the pot.
>"I go to a mosque that might be Shiite, or it might be Sunni, we are all brothers here trying to establish ourselves. We already have the bigots that hate Islam all together, and now we have someone trying to cause division within the Muslim community."

this Imam could be a mossad agent trying to stir shit up in muslim communities, since it seems he is trying to spark small internal conflicts possibly

I can't get over it, just the worst treason celebrated as something that's awesome.

just when you couldn't hate op anymore
he reveals himself as a normie/newfag by spamming dab memes

shia and sunni already hate each others guts so it's really no big deal.

a lot of muslims are saying that the two communities have been extremely peaceful in Australia atleast, and that they want to keep it that way

Dab memes are ironic

Fuck'em, let them tear each other apart.

>i was just pretending to be retarded

wouldn't surprise me

They shouldn't be here if they dont want to integrate into society. This isn't a place of segregation.

WE BE SHIT POSTING IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

i agree.
only based legal immigrants allowed

i miss aus/pol/. reddit has ruined it.

Burn your local Mosque

whats for dinner cunts?

Mackunt, where are you m8?

GOON

Mates when that fat gook op starts doing things like spamming dab memes make sure you report his posts.

dunno, probably mixed veges, mashed potato and some sort of crumbed chicken

i'm pretty much ready to give up. the only good thing left since the election was aus/pol//
Sup Forums is over

Of course they would be peaceful and try to co-exist in our society. They're the successful people of theirs who have to come to our society, they're not towel heads and know it isn't iraq so they have no reason to kill each other for the moment.

aus/pol/ is usually better than saturday - chinkop is just more desperate for attention cause its quieter

don't give up brah - a lot of us here at aus/pol/ just started politically organising
things are just getting exciting

since he came on the scene and when he was namefagging aus/pol/ has slowly deteriorated.
Are you the guy who wants meetups?

what is the best thing to get from KFC? I always feel like shit after eating it, I think I may be ordering wrong

Zinger stacker box. Or Hot rod zinger box was pretty good last night desu.

Australia will be the savior of the white race and all of civilization

How can one country be so based?

I hear the hot rods are pretty based, need to try some before they run out

kek we're more cucked than your country

You've got to find your limit of how much KFC you can eat to be satisfied but not feel like shit.
Box meals are a guaranteed path to feeling like shit after.
Personally I go with a Zinger stacker medium combo.

who here going to the pride march in melbourne tomorrow

I'd be a slave for a pretty Milf lads

I enjoyed the hot rods. if they're still there next week, I might just got for the hot rod deal that they have.

Kentucky burger box meal in large with a side of wicked wings and a mountain dew and two supercharged sauces

way to get the convo started agian

I can go a 3 piece box and feel ok.

Aus pol are KFC niggers.

The shit politicians buy with your tax dollars

/nrl/ supports your support of KFC
Check your inbox for a coupon for a free large chips with your next purchase from KFC

post the same shit from other pollies from other parties so we know you're not a shill

>You've got to find your limit of how much KFC you can eat to be satisfied but not feel like shit.
Agreed, usually I get a large boxed meal but lately I opt for the regular and I feel much better

I actually feel like I've had hot rods before, did they ever do them a year or two ago? I reckon shaker popcorn chicken and the double was the best promotion they did

Is KFC a regular aus/pol/ discussion?

Thoughts on cuffed jeans? Will they make me look like a poof?

>Is KFC a regular aus/pol/ discussion?

Yes, it is. IT is what keeps us fueled for shitposting.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THIS LYING CUNT WANTS.

He wants to normalize Islam to right wingers in Australia. Fucking dopey bogans are falling for it. All muslim are our enemy, every single one.

55 buckaroos for a 20 year old Harry Potter book? Does Australia not have amazon?

KFC is a proud sponsor of Australian shitposting

We need more drive thru places instead of just maccas and KFC.

There should be a white nationalist one where you can just get sausage sandwiches, steak sandwiches, bacon sandwiches, roast pork rolls, shit like that.

right after I slam my own cock with a hammer in the morning.

mid 00s was best KFC. Chips and chicken have declined in quality and are inferior to 2002-2007 KFC era

Every country town has one of those kind of drive thrus. But half of them are shit compared to KFC.

McDonalds is literal garbage

KFC eaters = shitcunts

I dunno how anyone could willingly eat that shit
Charcoal Chicken>>>>>>>>>>>>>kfc
Prove me wrong fgts

their buns and gravy were awesome. the gravy isn't as good anymore

>country towns have drive thrus
that's a bottle-o

Out of curiosity are there many homeless in Brisbane CBD?

fried>>>>>roasted

its their arteries, not my arteries. if they wanna premature death, who are we to stop them.

No they don't. You have to walk in and wait like a faggot while they cook it. I'm talking about a proper drive thru that's quick and efficient, fairly priced and the whole operation is run like a well oiled machine.

good luck with finding one of those then

How do we fix melbourne?

charcoal chicken is so hit and miss. Half the time its dry as fuck and tastes like you're eating sand

I wish we got to taste what the original KFC around the 70s tasted like

there used to be. not sure now. about a decade back when I was a blue-pill idiot, I'd hand out food purchased from my own wallet sometimes around christmas because I thought it might make a slight difference.

these days Brisbane CBD is way more urbane and also owned by wealthy asian families sending their young adult kids to QUT. The pressure for it to be ultra-clean might have had it cleaned up. I'm not sure.