How do you nearly double your country's debt

and still have almost half the country still love you? Is it brainwashing? Is it charisma? Seriously wtf?

He basically mortgaged Americas childrens childrens future, and got away with it.

Again... WTF?

Because he was giving that money to someone.

700 billion under Bush too, remember that.
We had a massive recession and gave money to the (((banks))) to make the problems they created go away

>Is it brainwashing? Is it charisma? Seriously wtf?

It's the exact same reason most of Sup Forums still supports Trump despite the fact that he's basically a nigger who is letting his friends dictate policy.

I'd take your comments seriously if you weren't bitches hiding behind false flags.

If you can't use the flag of your country, you need to GTFO.

This is coming from a leaf fuckos...

himself and other Democrats

Hey fuck off

The day of the rake is coming

>haha you're hiding your flag, so your argument is invalid xD

Fuck off, newfag.

Because jews that's why

Because liberals sole research stems from liberal MSM which lived in his asshole for 8 years. Liberals are too stupid to be anything other than sheep who do and believe exactly what the propaganda liberal MSM tell them to do. Pathetic desu.

You don't need to admit you're a coward because you won't fly your country's flag.

We can all see that.

"Newfag" the go to insult of people who have been here since 2016 and think they're oldfags.

Obamaleaf arise!

It takes time for a President's legacy to be formed. People look back on Carter today and assume he was loathed by 1980, but at the time there was still a huge section of celebrity culture and the media who were anti-Reagan. It was in the decade or so after he left office where his historical legacy was formed. Obama will be the same, part of the reason he was so furious at a Trump victory is because people will look back at Obama a lot differently now compared to if he'd left the country to another Democrat

Ask Reagan supports

That would be nice. I'd love to BTFO that dumb fucker two days in a row.

The power of the jewdia

>b-but he lowered the deficit

But Reagan won a Cold War. Obama escalated a new one

It's a mix between the low iq of the American public and charisma

He lowered the rate at which the deficit was growing. I wouldn't aspect a Drumpf supporter to understand basic economics

He's a bigger with Jews backing him. That should answer your question.

>and still have almost half the country still love you?
Because the media lied and shilled their fucking lying asses off for years. The public at large was not aware huge much king nigger was spending or what it means to our as tax payers. This is the way of democrats. Look at any democratically majority city and you see horrific poverty and massive debt that threatens to swallow the city whole.

A trillion is what...1000 billions?

and he spent 10 Trillion?

Seriously, what government run thing do you see day to day that is dramatically better to the order of 10 trillion dollars?

certainly not healthcare, airports are pretty much the same, road maintenance and whatever but that happened under bush as well...

don't tell me obama bought a trillion dollars of newports

> He basically mortgaged Americas childrens childrens future, and got away with it.

This is America we're talking about, the capital of degenerate consumerism. We'd sell our soul to the devil himself for some more handouts to minorities. We'd sell the family jewels for some money to prosecute hate crimes with. We loot and pillage and shart in the fucking mart

We like Obama because hes a nigger just like the rest of us

Here's some "basic economics" for you.

Normies don't like math, they think it's for nerds or autists. For fuck's sake: they literally can't figure out how credit cards work. They think a 20% interest rate on a credit car balance means they're going to owe $1200 a year from now on a current $1000 debt. When you start talking about trillions of dollars their brains just shut off "ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo difficult". However, normies like (((people of authority))) talking down to them and reinforcing their ideas that it be DEY MAN's fault and Obama is actually /theirguy.

>nominal dollars in 2000 are comparable to nominal dollars in 2016
Conservatives are so stupid too understand what inflation is. Democrats understand inflation better; that's why you always see higher inflation under Democrats

Section 8 housing, snap and welfare. That's where all that money went.

>Obama caused the debt meme

Exactly! If the chart you posted was say a co2 rise, they'd be losing their shit sideways and totally freaking out.

Funny how it just doesn't seem to matter, and these fucks won't get it until one day they wake up and it costs $100,000 USD for a loaf of fucking bread.

>Kekistan flag
>HURR OBAMA SPENT TRILLIONS ON WELFARE
Makes sense

>Inflation = co2

What is this supposed to mean, retard?

>Shitting on America for what Obama did in 2 terms when Trudeau is doing the same in half of his first term.
>A fucking leaf
Use a meme flag next time you dirty shitposting leaf

Just made me think

Here's a hint: if you used more than 3 words per post post you wouldn't come across as a brain-dead dumdum.

Wars = Defense Spending
Recession requires, Currency Injection

It's really simple OP Every Year those wars rack up outstanding debt, until they're ended debt will continue to expand

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough for your intellect. I'll try again.

A chart like thing like this like thing duhhhh ummmmmm duhhhh that had a co2 like thing that like increased like that duhhhhhhhhh over eight years like that chart like thing duhhhh would make the ummmmmm libs lose their duhhhh fucking minds.

I hope you understand my ummmmmmm point better now.

demflags are always either shitty larpers or the most pathetic posters I have ever seen

>Recession requires, Currency Injection

Not him but I've gotten attention for not using the Stars 'n Stripes Forever. I honestly use this flag cause I want a crusade to remove muslims from white countries with extreme force and lethality.

Ha ha, nice joke
or at least I hope you're joking
If you were, nice

You're based, at least you're willing to say where you're from.

Nice digits btw checked and verified

>go to school
>take economics 101
>learn about recessions
>learn how deficit spending balloons during recessions as tax revenues decrease and entitlement spending increases
>learn how that is perfectly normal and how modern economies survive and emerge from recessions

Also since when was debt bad?

Why are all right wingers literal retards?

>Did they teach you about economic collapses?

Zimbabwe...

>using a third world shit hole as an example of anything
>being this disingenuous

Trump should start taking people to civil court for libel and slander. He'll win almost every case since the burden of proof is less in civil courts and there are so many offenders he'll have enough settlement money to pay off the entire federal debt