Mark Zuckerberg campaigned in Iowa today, I made him this: stopzuckerberg2020.com

stopzuckerberg2020.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/I9Iom6v.png
stopzuckerberg2020.com/
youtu.be/nXrKKwHmPz4
breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/19/revealed-barack-obama-talked-directly-mark-zuckerberg-facebook-concerns/
theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/24/barack-obama-mark-zuckerberg-startups-conference
theverge.com/2017/1/10/14230092/chan-zuckerberg-initiative-david-plouffe-hire-facebook-philanthropy
youtu.be/v9cLR7FHon4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

K

Why do you type like that

you would have to be a burger to understand. He's king of the cucks.

Because he's from reddit. That said, Zuckerberg is a faggot who needs to nip this career in politics in the bud.

i.imgur.com/I9Iom6v.png
This is like going to chicago and saying "I like pizza. Chicago is the best."

>THIS AUTISTIC GINGER KIKE UNIRONICALLY THINKS HE'S GONNA WIN THE PRESIDENCY
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE EVEN DOING

LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY HE GETS ANY VOTES IS IF HE GIVES UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME TO EVERYONE FROM FACEBOOK'S PROFITS

TOO BAD ITS A PUBLIC COMPANY AND WALL STREET WILL SELL IT THRU THE FLOOR LMAO

>imgur
faggot

god dammit you crumpet fucker

Yeah he was with Somali refugees earlier. Trying to improve his image? Even more of a piece of shit in my eyes.

Please do not ruin Iowa with diversity.

Normies will vote for him because he's le cool dude brah ;) he made facebook dude like how are you like totally not like gonna vote for him i mean COME ON dude like haha wow dude really bro?

the only way he loses is if Musk runs too because they fucking love him even more because who fucking knows why the man hasn't done jack shit worth mentioning aside make an ugly fucking car

We have got to destroy this fucking kike.

He's actually quite hated by most people including normies.

I think it would be awesome if he runs. Kind of like when Hillary beat Bernie. You knew Trump was going to win.

people will vote for him because they want a technocracy

Hes such a weirdo. And hes guilty of miscegenation. He'll get a rude awakening if he tries to run t b h

>he's le cool dude brah
No one actually thinks this. There's a reason most of the shit you see of him is still photos as opposed to video. The guy is fucking autistic when he's speaking. He will get completely btfo in the primaries if he tries. His only option is 3rd party, and that would just end up helping the Republicans.

>The guy is fucking autistic when he's speaking.
This. They made an entire movie about what a weirdo he is t b h.

He needed to add a semicolon, but he was mostly on track toward achieving grammatical correctness. This isn't flow chan dude

You are retarded, nobody likes Mark Zuckerberg, both the left and the right hate him

He's very much like a Hillary figure, socially retarded and acts like a robot

kay

Friendly reminder to never vote for a web developer. They promulgate a philosophy of crude architecture by continuing to use it.

>acts

He had one of the proletariat fry his soylent before spending the afternoon in a vat of nutrient gel, while he sent his assistant's assistant out for pics of highway, to imply to the normal faggots that he uses roads and likes clouds.

... Just like the humans do...

tagline will read as

>Zucknation 2070: Open boarders and free trade, for a stronger Israel.

>He had one of the proletariat fry his soylent before spending the afternoon in a vat of nutrient gel, while he sent his assistant's assistant out for pics of highway, to imply to the normal faggots that he uses roads and likes clouds.

Here stick this on your website

America is probably dumb enough to vote for him just because he is a name people have probably heard of. He is a terrible public speaker and has zero personality though.

lol i forgot about robo hillary for a second thanks for that.

>Mfw Democrats are trying to get Zuckerberg to run for them so they can easily rig the next election

Democrats should just get CWC to run in 2024 since he's pretty much a real life Mister Garrison from South Park.

He can't win, Blacks & Hispanics just won't come out for a (((White))) boy

He also won't really appeal to the rustbelt

"Deep dish pizza. Chicago is my kind of place"

You should have registered zuckerberg2020 instead and sold the domain to a stupid amount of money.

This guy has so fucking many skellingtons in his closet he makes trump look like a boyscout

Blacks hate Jews. I don't know how spics feel about them.

>stopzuckerberg2020.com/

I think what will happen is that Musk gets divorced by Amber, this causes him to lose a shitload of money, Zuckerberg leaves the company after running for president but sells it to Musk. After Musk purchases Facebook and runs it into the ground Zuckerberg decides to buy it back if he loses after his first time, pretty much a new Coke type scenario.

Is that a chicken fried steak burger? I'm from further north, we don't get a lot of southern influx food.

She's gonna ruin him. What the fuck is he doing man...

>linking to an image on an imageboard

Neck yourself.

I honestly think he's the antichrist. Could a schizophrenic please make some crazy fucking theory about how this is accurate?

Now that I look at it more it's like a burger coated in cornmeal, or what?

Close. It's Soylent product. Fried soylent product will be considered a delicacy in 2070 at AmazonPrime nostalgia diners, when earth-engulfing smog cloud dissipates enough to leave AmazonPrime deluxe living package studio apartments, when AmazonePrime consumer class requires sustenance of course.

>Cuckerberg running for president

Watch this video, there's no way this autistic sperg could be president

youtu.be/nXrKKwHmPz4

Watch him start sweating when asked about Facebook privacy changes, and watch how he drops his spaghetti when asked to take off his hoodie.

The bible says there will be many antichrists in many forms.

So what if he's been forced to do a few satanic rituals, was made overlord and given an empire, and is shitting himself because he is in over his head. Mark is too aspie and bumbling to appear presidential like.

That said we can't treat him with complacency, he's obviously up to no good.

musk is alright imo

>marrying the same woman twice
>falling for Amber Heard, an over the hill, proven nutbar
He might be a genius, but he's also fucking retarded.

no

Don't you have to be a certain age to hold agency as a presidential candidate?

35, IIRC. He'll easily be that by the next election.

You're not wrong lol

Good

Are you kidding my Normies friends hate zuckerburg they always complain how he bans their Normie meme pages. He's also very uncharismatic and he's definitely not getting the Bernie vote that's for sure

This. He would get destroyed even harder than Jeb Bush did.

It's like going to Trump tower on Cinco de mayo and saying "my building makes the best taco bowls. I love Mexicans"

Mark fuckerterd is an idiot if he thinks he can act like Trump and have his faggot (((progressive)) agenda.

underage and out of touch with reality.

Paypal
Tesla
Space x
Solar city
Etc

Pork tenderloin I assume. It's considered a big Iowan food.

If he becomes president because of the meme so called facebook, goodbye USA. I'd rather have Hillary for 50 years. Jesus

>no one's making a trump donald clone zucker mark, where you can dip Mark Zuckerberg in sugar

how would it have been correct?

Jew eating pork

One morning I was going to work in Beijing and as I was passing tiananmen square on my electric scooter I shit you not Zuck came prancing out of nowhere jogging without a mask in dense smog at the speed of a 10 year old girl. I learned two things from that experience 1.) Zuck is a fucking retard for not using the filtered gym in his 5 star hotel, and 2.) his shilling knows no bounds and he's not even good at it (US media focused on the smog instead of the goodwill PR stunt).

The best part of the whole thing was that some of the guards running with him wear smoking cigs while keeping up with zuck.

found a pic of that day online!

>Taco bowl. Trump Tower is my kind of place. I love Hispanics!

>He might be a genius, but he's also fucking retarded.
maybe he knows he can afford whichever genetics he wants for his children and he is really just playing them

>this is what they bring to arena to stop trump

Well, goodluck with that. Mark Zuckerberg has no charisma.

You should pick up a domain for 2024 as well. He may not run until then.

>stopzuckerberg2020.com/

>mfw it's real

Hey whats that green thing that guard chinaman is standing on? is it some secret oriental segway or maybe its some mystical fen shway thing?

platform, hes gotta stand there for a while every day and doesnt wanna fuck his ankles up standing on that slanted bridge

is this slow as fuck scroll supposed to be a troll?

Mark Zuckerberg thinks Iowa is his kind of place. Heres why thats wrong.

WMAF... queue Elliot Rodger
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i found his running mate

Musk can't run.
Not an American.

Is it? I suppose that's why he goes there all the time.

I saw him in beijing one time. I yelled at him and said I hate him and facebook

faggot just post the image

lol, where? why does he have such a boner for a country that has blackballed his company

that didn't stop king nigger

Obama and Cruz both had an American parent making them eligible.

>boner for a country that has blackballed his company
That's why. He's trying to increase his share in China. It's working hard, it's a huge market.

There's a video where he speaks shitty chinese and the men in the audience laugh at him.

>2020 election will be a competition between Chinese and Russian hackers to make Trump or Zuckerberg president
CNN must be praying for this outcome

>Trump is not Jewish enough for the Ameritards so they need an actual Jew as president
can't make that shit up

Why are you attempting to stop him?

US constituents obviously have no idea what makes a decent president so at least you should let as many people campaign as possible to break the system and create some leverage.

I've witnessed the shitty chinese... its about as good as any guys who has 做爱 with a chinese 女生 for 1 年。he over does the tones and rehearses / plants questions... cringeworthy

He's sucked so much chinese dick and made zero headway. meanwhile google has offices in BJ, linkedin is unblocked, and instagram was given a shot too

obama was grooming him for the last 2 years

breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/19/revealed-barack-obama-talked-directly-mark-zuckerberg-facebook-concerns/

theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/24/barack-obama-mark-zuckerberg-startups-conference

david plouffe was obamas top advisor and campaign manager for his 2008 election
theverge.com/2017/1/10/14230092/chan-zuckerberg-initiative-david-plouffe-hire-facebook-philanthropy

theres dozens more examples, but the writing is on the wall. if you faggots dont want a repeat of obama better start anti-zuckerberg movements now

> about as good as any guys who has 做爱 with a chinese 女生 for 1 年。
What?
>He's sucked so much chinese dick and made zero headway. meanwhile google has offices in BJ, linkedin is unblocked, and instagram was given a shot too
Ahahaha.

>meme flag

he is as good as anyone whose fucked a chinese speaker for a year and held any interest in learning basic vocab and structure

The best is how he asked Xi Jinping to give his child a chinese name and Xi straight up said nahhhhhhhh zuck.

Americans no longer pretending that they live in oligarchocracy.

>he is as good as anyone whose fucked a chinese speaker for a year and held any interest in learning basic vocab and structure
I'm assuming you're chinese and must ask, do you see this often there? With western spouses?
>The best is how he asked Xi Jinping to give his child a chinese name and Xi straight up said nahhhhhhhh zuck.
More stories of his self-embarrassment?

>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/
>faggot
>>>/plebbit/

he's obviously running because he thinks he has the data to know how to pander.

I'm not chinese... white american. But I dont understand your question did I see interracial couples in BJ or shitty chinese learned from girls?

I don't even want to pull up the videos of him talking chinese but thats gotta be the top cringe.

I've been involved with china since around the time FB took off and always thought zuck was a sneaky fucker... his willingness to mount any chinese dick that might unblock his site confirms this but its just never gonna fucking happen.... social media is the one platform that the chinese gov will not compromise.. they understand very keenly that the next revolution will be organized online instead of in the square, if he just understood that and stopped being such a china try hard it would be cool but everytime it comes up he's with chinese gov officals negotiating helplessly. I have no doubt that he would aceed content control of chinese nationals to the gov there but thats not enough as economic protectionism of their domestic tech industry plays a big role as well.

Fuck the zucc youtu.be/v9cLR7FHon4

mark zuckerkike is low energy. bad guy. heads will roll over at shoabook when he loses.

Holy shit, that body is pathetic. Quintessential beta male. How does someone with so much money and free time not look aesthetic as fuck? I don't even like asian women, but I wish I could cuck him just to teach him a lesson.