Opinions?

youtube.com/watch?v=qZUV9dIQDLQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EY1bFvVMOak
youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
youtu.be/6xI6_hksdP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Based Black Man

Only a couple minutes in but this guy is really good so far, thanks for sharing.

This is proof to Sup Forums that not all black people are uneducated. Thank you for sharing this, op.

Dr. James David Manning has to be the unchallenged world title-holder of cursing niggers in the world. Its just ironic that he himself is black. It is the funniest shit you ever heard when he goes off tap abusing niggers.

this is the most motivating white supremacist speech ever. this dude is woke as fuck

i remmeber hearing him a couple years ago screaming "ONLY BLACK MAN CAN COME OUT OF THE HOOD AND AS SOON AS HE GETS RICH BUYS A JET INSTEAD OF GIVING IT BACK TO THE HOOD, BLACK MAN AINT GOT NO GODAMN SENSE"

love him. surpirsied we havent made him famous

WE WUZ LEGION AND SHIEET

THNX

Shut the fuck up nigger lover. Go suck BASED BLACK MAN cock somewhere else. I love how you start celebrating the second a black guy starts acting like an educated white guy. When whites or asians act like this, it's normal. When a nigger does it, the whole world starts celebrating as if it's finally proof that blacks are human.

Wait WTF 6:22 Latinos...KEK

8:03 Retard...Stopped.

>not posting the best ones

youtube.com/watch?v=EY1bFvVMOak (10:00 for warcry)

youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

He is not literally based because he is not a base nor is he basted. He may, perhaps, be figuritively Based but he is not literally a base

Fuck off

Lost it when he started calling them faggots and demons

not based, dangerous, if he makes the blacks all peaceful, law abiding, hardworking and shyt there is no way we can ever clean house

it kills me that i was just watching this guys videos with a buddy today just for jokes before i realized his views. it was the video about kelly ann conway having jungle fever. i hadnt heard about this guy once before today and now theres a bunch of threads on him just tonight??? fuckin weird im definitely in a simulation

But if they all become peaceful and hardworking then problem solved.

Is Sup Forums just now discovering this man?

L A T E
A
T
E

>ISSS GOOONEE!!!!
This black man is alright

Completely agree. America was perfectly fine with a majority white population and African American minority. Now it's a damn disaster. Get rid of the Jews, spics, and Asians. Rebuild black communities to how they used to be. African Americans have a unique place in the US.

People have to be judged by their character not their skin or race.
Its ok to judge ideologuies like islam or gheto nigger or christcucks , because they are dangerous , but if you do this to invidivuals on a day to day level you are on a bad path for your own good because you will misjudge lots of people.

Remember, ideologies are choices; it is far more telling what a man chooses to do and say, than what he is forced into by birth. The talented tenth is real.

Man, this guy's voice is hypnotic as fuck, this is top tier minister voice.

Oh look, it's the divisionist jew.

Trump asks for prayer and says becoming President is the only way he's getting into heaven... Jesus is in the White House! youtu.be/6xI6_hksdP4

Do work in your own community and then show us the chart where you reduced black on black crime faggot.

Jesus that second video is redpilled as fuck
>in all of Africa no black man before colonizatuon ever built a sea worthy boat, any kind of monument(Egypt is not Africa) or even a house higher than one story or even made of stone
Nigger knows what's up

are white girls allowed to get laid with based black men?

because, some of my black friends also hate muslims as I do.

no. fuck off, coal burner.

what if I'm not a low-level coal burner but want a serious long term relationship with someone who also hates immigrants, islam and liberals?

unlike the usa, many black men in europe share our values and life style. they're not criminal niggers.

I believe majority of alternative movement is not neo-nazis and only promote european values beyond skin color.

Niggers go above spics

This, more than one way to solve a problem.

Needs a woke ass hat

If he was truly based, he'd have killed himself for being a nigger.

>christfag

No thanks.