How long does America have before imploding?

How long does America have before imploding?

Share your actual opinion please.

Outta my way globalist faggot.

We haven't even peaked yet.

thicc as fuq my nigga dam

realistically, it will happen within 10 years.

I mean we have 20 trillion dollars in debt. That's not going to get paid off.

Let me put it this way: I'm in a stable loving relationship with the love of my life. We aren't having children because we don't want to raise them here.

He created this.

shills need to get different pics
are you even trying?

IMPEAAAACHH ZROMPKF

> globalist faggot

Drumpf is with his made in China shit, importation of thousands of Mexican laborers and shady building deals in every shithole country around the world.

No he didn't. Plastic surgery did.

My opinion is that Trump's got a nice ass

His ass looks like someone mashed a sack of potatoes while they were still in the bag.

The fact that we have a man like him leading, means we aren't going fucking anywhere.

Is she pic related?

What on earth makes you think that? China will easily out compete a nation of fat idiots.

Culaso

Have you even been to China?

I have. China is fake. yes you got sky scrapers in shanghai and Beijing but walk 10 minutes in any direction and you have ghettos with sick Chinese people playing Majong all day and kids pissing and shitting in the streets.

Half the buildings are falling apart, have the oil in the food you eat is from sewage or mixed with motor oil and they are on average dumb as fuck. Yes America is full of fat fucks but until you go to China and really see China its fake bullshit just like their phones and handbags

China has 1.5 billion people most of whom work ten times harder than Americans and make lighting fast progress.
Have you even been to America? There are entire states on welfare and opiates.

What about her and the bull though, how many black children of his are you raising since you're too much of a beta to have your own kids?

THICC
H
I
C
C

Look up Chabaduo

the only thing you got right in this post is china having 1.5 billion people, and even then the most accurate count is 1.4 billion people

GET IN HERE

sage

No, all of it is true. You have no idea how much of your prosperity depends on the ability to print world money which will end soon.

Until the boomers die.

Once the white population goes from 40% to 25% it's all over.

Until we find more oil.

nothing will ever happen in america until the power goes out

until then, its literally nothing, americans are too fat and stupid and vapid to care. they'll all bitch and you get the occasional nuts that shoot up a baseball game or church but the average american does not a give a shit

and occasional larp battles between utter contemptible faggots

do you realize how much of a bubble this place is?

the biggest thing that i could see being a catalyst for something bigger would be some sort of Hurricane Katrina type of natural disaster or a terrorist attack like 9/11 but even that i dont think people would do shit

nothing till the power goes out, at the very least

as soon as we fall well below 50%, the welfare state begins, probably 2050's

Trump-Orban bromance when?

When I saw this picture, along with the silhouette intro at the RNC, I knew he was going to win.

Looking like a winner is half of the game in politics.

But the GDP is 16 trillion

hurricane katrina was a microcosm of what happens when the government completely collapses

so they wont come save you

Most of that GDP is fake. Financial services, inflated health care spending, insurance services, military industry. It'll all go with the bubble.

When Trump wins in 2020 it will implode

none of the economical powers will implode, a major war will break out before the global monetary system collapses

Could implode anytime in the next 3 to 25 years. Might not implode and undergo another boom period. If we do our best to raise children to value their country then they'll take care of it. Far too many people don't value anything these days.

>America's economy will collapse within ten years due to China's growth and the the rise of Russia again.

Russia will be a Chinese province. It's a dying shithole country.

why you looking at his ass faggot?

It won't
And that's the sad part

>If we do our best to raise children to value their country then they'll take care of it.

Kind of hard with the amount of anti-nationalist conditioning they get from school and the media.

>thats what amerifats believe

>russia collapse soon
>day 68339

You have no idea how much your prosperity depends on multinationals being able to pay your citizens $1 an hour. As soon as you begin to develop, they're going to pull the rug out from under you and move to Vietnam and India.

europe will implode before us and once that happens then we will implode.
>t. bongistan

america already has imploded.

you voted in a well to do intelligent black man that caused an embarrassingly large % of us to lose our minds.

everything that has happened since has just be rebound. now we have a corrupt babyish racist old fat man.

>America's decline started with Obama

Yeah....

Show me a major European city that's Detroit level fucked. Europe can be doing this for decades and still not reach America's current level of fucked.

At this rate, only a couple of years. Avoiding hyperinflation would be an economic miracle, and liberals are hellbent on not giving Trump any room for miracle-working.

Paris is getting pretty bad, but America is a fucking mess.

I think the US and China have a secret pact to keep this dodgy financial system going indefinitely.

So that will either work or there'll be the biggest motherfucker of a crash some time between now and the year infinity.

>Paris is getting pretty bad
It's better than most cities in America.
Chicago is so much worse for example.

This is 100 % definitely WRONG.

America has a good 50 years more in life expectancy due to varying factors, such as a constantly growing economy and religious unity.

ethnic tensions and growing in inequality are likely to peak in the next decades however. Also American politics are mess.

Go on.

8 years minimum, after they elect in robohillary to tear down the dam that trump built and ruin everything.

about 20-30 years until it dies off and the whites have to move

10 years if the alt right movement gains traction. the alt right will start a civil war or carve out a white ethno state so america in it's current state is gone either way

Is that male or female, by american standarts?

President, have some respect.

>have some respect.
Okay, is that mr, president, or ms. president by american standarts?

Realistically, assuming Trump makes it through 8 years, and we don't die before then, who do you guys see as a good candidate to replace him?
Let's also assign the limitation that it can't be another member of the trump family or a close confidant, so no DT Jr. Or BANNON 2024

hopefully by then democracy will have fallen and the civil war has begun. I don't see trump winning 2020, but if he does, time is ticking until america has its 2nd and final civil war.

Hopefully McCain is still healthy in 6 years.

M8, he was so old in 2008 that picking Palin cost him the election because there was a real chance he could drop dead, and she'd be our President.
Also I'm really tired of the Russia is our enemy meme. They're certainly not our bestest friend fuckbuddies, but we should seek to pass water under the bridge and close the gap a bit.