I ordered one of these bad boys yesterday, but now I'm having second thoughts

I ordered one of these bad boys yesterday, but now I'm having second thoughts.

Is this pandering or is there credence to this shit?

Shaliday, Niggers.

congrats you're a cuck supporter

Sage

Your only hope is that the material is strong enough to form a sturdy noose.

go back to r*ddit

actually the exact opposite

I have a kekistani flag on my wall. nobody will see it besides me so who cares

It will help you protect your virginity
Such a great purchase

Hope this is a b8... It's so fucking cringey

thats very autistic shit right there

have a fidget spinner on the house.

it is a good shirt, don't let these fags try to shame you from your beliefs.
Also, i know this is pasta. I support the kekfags because they are fighting for the correct side.

SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS

should add, i also have a trump/pence, pirate and USA flag on my walls as well

why? its basically the symbol of our movement and you should wear it with pride. if you don't youre scared

Kekistanis must be banned from the internet

You Germans just love the be part of something

please stop

>preying on your lack of identity to feel part of something important
Congratulations you fucking drone you are another proud member of the consumerist culture. Youll feel MUCH BETTER once you don that shirt friend ;^)

>symbol of our movement
>our movement

top kek

>identify yourself
tells you everything right there

Jesus how many times does this thread need to be made with the exact wording and picture.

Today we were having a thread about this on /biz/, on how to capitalize on basement dwelling virgins from Sup Forums and kekistanis. Take a look

"I currently sit on 600k subscribers because of them lol. People buy my merch too to "support the cause". You have to remember that a lot of Sup Forums is underaged and can't think for themselves. You see how people make money off of SJW's by printing off BLM shirts and Im with her shirts? You can do the same thing to Alt-Righters. Made 150k last year alone on unofficial Trump Merch and White Pride Merch. Politics is very profitable you just have to pick which group of idiots you want to exploit"

Selling kekistani merch and trump shit to mindless retards seems to be very profitable for us /biz/raelis

She's so ugly

Wew lad

shitty bait

It's a grey area, the point of pol and Sup Forums is to actually despise it yet ironically deep down admire it.

Memes and shit from here like brand new cars, they lose their value as soon as they go into this "commercial" area of the internet.

But hey, if you like it, have it.

Better?

I'm going to tell you why this is a lie. It is because nobody who actually produces goods and sells them thinks of his customers as idiots. It is not "exploitation" to provide people with a product they desire, nor is it stupid to buy products you desire. The only functional definition of value is the market theory. There is no way to actually argue effectively that a product is "worth" less than what people pay for it, because they're paying for it.

>BAD GOY!!!1! YOU ARE CHASING AWAY THE CUSTOMERS
Kill yourself k thnx bye

No, it is exploitation no matter how you look at it.

You have these neutral merchants who don't give a fuck about politics. Then they see two extremes of the political extremes fighting against each other, what do they think? "How can I make money off this..."

Those merchants really couldn't give a fuck about your cringey "kekistan" or "trump" merch, they're in it for the money because they know political idiots are too much "muh feels" and will be anything that contributes to their identity, just like OP's pic. Another quote.

>You wish buddy. Go on ebay and type in Trump Pepe and see how many results come up, it is so fucking easy to make money off political retards. You know those bots that show up in the comment section when Trump tweets selling merch? One of those are my products. I made money off of Sup Forums by selling pepe keychains, pins, stickers,and other small items showing that they were "redpilled" or had a "high power level". You understand that most right leaning political youtube channels don't give a fuck about ethnonationalism right? You have bitches coming out the woodwork trying to pander to pol for views. Shoeonhead, paup stewart, brittney vettna i think? They and other male youtubers dont give a shit about what state the country is in. And im the same way. You can believe me or not, I don't really care. It is a bitch that im getting demonetized though,might have to start livestreaming more

>unironically kekistan memer

get aids, faggot

Cancel your order.

Sup Forums is anonymous. We have to keep this shit quiet.

-hate the Left
-believe in Freedom
-keep your head out of your butt
-be happy
-be Christian, believe in Jesus
-be happy, live moral and well

Pretty simple? Yes?

Venti was one of the first to exploit the retards

My biggest issue with it is the design is shit. This thing looks like an MS paint copypaste

Venti, Lauren, Shoeonhead, etc all these hoes don't give a fuck about beta orbiters in their basements spamming "fuk feminizm & fuk izlam" all over the Internet, all they care about is their views and that ad revenue.

Even SJW bitches like Laci realized the alt-right cucks can give much views so she makes a video talking about the red-pill and gets over a million view. Everybody is realizing that the alt-right is a market where much profit can be made off obese beta virgin cucks without actually believing in their cause.

So pathetic.

>normies
Fuck off normalfags.

Funny as fuck really. Watching Laci trying to subtly jump ship is laughable. And the amount of retards that fall for it Le "OURGIRL" ;^))). The polacks who knew called this months ago. A fucking circus this is.

>hate the Left

Fuck off, rural or suburban retard.