Kekistani land found for shrine

Hey guys I live in massachusetts and I think we should talk about creating a small city state in the United States for Kekistan. Me and my friends have been looking at land for this small place and I think we found it. Someone should fund our gofundme to buy this land so we can all pray at our shrine of Kek. I hope you will help us with this project. (this land is in new york by the way just in case you were wondering).
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Gofundme dot come / independence-for-the-kek-people

ANYOTHER KEKISTANI BROTHERS COME INTO THEIS THREAD WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILLS

All come into this thread. We plan on making a temple as well.

AGREED BASED BROTHER SHALIDAY

What is my life

Just stop. Leave them alone. Why you have to be so mad?

Cancer.

Bump. That would be epic and would BTFO the libcucks and anti-fag Fascists.

>a small city state
Who's gonna operate basic services?

>inb4 bunch of 12 yr olds are gonna provide themselves with food, water, and internet

I thought so to brother please fund it

Us who own the go fund me. Don't worry with go fund me if we don't use the money the way we promise they actually refund it so you can trust it. We got this.

Thank you for sharing your health issues.
but next time > /sci/

I pray it gets better dude

I don't know if you're actually samefagging this hard or there's actually multiple autistic fucks like you but this is one of the cringiest and unrealistic threads I have seen on this board in a while. sage

You make being right wing embaressing. Rather than be a system of nationalism, etc, we get you retard meme virgins saying ShADiLaY HehEH PraiSe keK.

please hang yourselves and make the removal of degenerates easier.

>embaressing
>*embarrassing

>so fucking new doesn't know how to redirect to other boards

NO U SHAREBLUE XDF
STAY KEKED WHILE OUR GOD DADDY LORD FATHER EMPEROR MAKES ANIME REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that you don't advertise in the form of our interests as donors but instead with your own interests shows you lack basic people skills and are not capable of leading anything.

WHY WOULD WE NEED TO LEAD ANYTHING WHILE OUR BASED GOD EMPEROR IS IN CHARGE?????????????