Anita Bully's, Harasses Sargon while he attends a Vidcon Panel

youtube.com/watch?v=hsZgkTZZiCk

Anita Sarkeesian, who herself championed against "day to day bullying", decided to single out Sargon of Akkad, as a member of the audience who attended a panel she was speaking in at Vidcon, thereby directly violating the code of conduct where harassing an audience member is not allowed, and can get you banned.

Makes my blood fucking boil.

She should be removed from/disallowed from speaking or attending anymore of Vidcon's panels, and the Vidcon hosters should publicly disavow her treatment of Sargon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bYb4BXr3II
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poor little cuckgon

I don't care if Sargon's feelings were hurt.

What I can't fucking stand is the blatant fucking hypocrisy that Anita displayed.

She should be ashamed of engaging in the exact behavior she denounces. She called Sargon a "Garbage Human Being", and incited her followers to go and harass him.

An actual decent, and eye opening response vid to the whole panel, by none other than a WOMAN:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bYb4BXr3II

>leftist event
>hosting a literal scam artist leftist shill
>surprised and outraged that she did things consistent with her ideology

Reddit, please. Acting like such petty things are a tremendous outrage is a clear sign that you're not a regular here.

>mfw I've been on Sup Forums since 2004.

Honestly, I'm just trying to rile up the actual reddit-tier Sup Forumsacks.

>ecelebs

The only Sup Forums approved eceleb is Sam Hyde

Stop buullshitting. You're still on the 'durr feminism in a dum dum' phase. You're clearly new.

Also duck off you have not been here since 2004. Only a few thousand used the site then. You're so full of shit.

Please accept this screenshot of my oldest saved images on my Sup Forums folder, as proof of my oldfagness.

Supplementary image included.

tfw will never have a qtpie like Barbara

topkek that guy just shut up.

Just what I was thinking.

Make them play by their own rules, moron.

Straight out of their own fucking playbook.

>I don't care if Sargon's feelings were hurt.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't care outside of the hypocrisy and is going to be facetious about the whole my feelings thing, dude looked pretty stoked after the fact because she lost the crowd the moment she started addressing him.

Basically this. If you watch the vid I posted in It's apparent that the crowd was siding with the questioners and the audience, after Anita had began her tirade.

Who fucken cares? Stop giving both these assholes attention. You guys are like tabloid drama queens sometimes.

Me, the moron? Please. You think you can catch an overt Marxist in some sort of "gotcha" situation? This isn't even delusion, its pure ignorance. Anita is an untouchable golden god when it comes to modern leftist dogma. A male obese mixed race redditor who openly counter signals pro white sentiment isn't going to dethrone a veritable goddess of modern Critical Theory.

Your failing is in thinking that they have any rules at all. The only underpinning they'll admit to is that if you're not one of them, then you're the enemy, and the enemy is not given a platform for dialog.

I stand against oppression. Therefore, I stand against Anite opressing Sargon. I am for free speech. I am also against hypocrisy.

Therefore, I fucken care.

What a defeatist cuck

>We can't win against marxists, so lets not even try to fight them

Jesus christ.

you mean pewdiepie

Well... after his "Kill all Jews" video...

Can you really say otherwise?

Please, dont let mommy and daddy get a divorce, waaaaaaaaaah

Dad, why cant you just agree with mom.

Pic unrelated.

Nothing's going to happen, that whole shitshow was organized by those jew brothers.

Holy fuck.

I hate people.

Again you're showcasing your absurdist infantile ignorance.
You want to win against a Marxist? Guess what? You don't do it by conversing with the Marxist. They ideologically do not believe in discourse and dialog. You are the uninitiated swine, and they are the enlightened. Their dogma is perfection to them, and you will never come close to perfection. The only form of communication you can convey to them as an outsider would be rhetoric, and they are not willing to be swayed by your rhetoric.

You think that this is some game where both sides are on equal footing, and both sides play by the same rules. That is not reality. A culture war is not fought directly between two parties, it is fought by recruiting the common man to your cause, and shifting the balance of power. Changing the cultural overton window, politically awakening the voting populace and convincing them to remove these elements from power.

Come back when you've read a thing or two. Spouting childish memes doesn't earn you any social currency here.

You're acting like a subversive marxist trying to keep people from attacking your allies.

that's good give her more attention right when she's disappearing

he's right in how they fight though I don't know what his winning strategy would be to fight them. I don't know if anyone does.

The fat fuck is really milking this shit to an embarrassing degree. No bad tactics, only bad targets works for both sides, I guess.

>appeariance

Ladies and gentlemen, regarding the panel...

I'd like to present to you

THE DUMBEST TWEET OF ALL TIME

That's quite a bit of text you wrote there

What was that cunt doing at a vidcon?
Have they really not seen through her bullshit yet?

Faz fuck probably got a boner. He now wants her to be his mistress and ball bust him. Ew.

Actually we should. She is a terrible soldier for them. The only benefit her getting attention gives is to her wallet. She is fucking CANCER for their causes overall though bar a few select groups.

I'm more annoyed at how she cherry picks questions. She shut down 4 "wrongthink" questions from the audience

Make them abide their own rules.

Anita breaks her rules and crybullies someone, fucking nail her to the wall with her own rules. Call people out on their hypocrisy for supporting her when she so obviously doesn't give a shit about the rules she's helped create.

It doesn't matter if anything actually happens to anita. What matters is that it destroys her support.

>I don't know what his winning strategy would be to fight them.
You fight marxists with the truth.

tl;dr
>DON'T ACTUALLY TURN THE RULES FOR RADICALS AGAINST US GOYIM THAT'S A BAD IDEA TRUST (((ME)))

u got wrecked m9

SARGON OF KEKSHED BTFO

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

For real though Anita should fucking kill herself, what a worthless whore.

Agreed get ahold of someone that can do something

#ProtectOurYouTubeCelebs

>he doesn't want to be bullied by Anita

I don't give a shit about Sargon but it really irks me to see a useless lying shitstain like Anita getting money and fame.
There are army vets starving to death in gutters out there. I can't stand it.

You're apparently incapable of seeing anything past your own eyelashes. Inane infantile meme spouting doesn't make you look like any less ignorant either.

This isn't about attacking Anita. The whole lot of you reddit children have been trying to attack her for years now. What has been the result? Absolutely nothing. There is concrete proof of her lying, scamming kickstarter, even directly being a mouth piece for parroting the propaganda of her male cohort. People still worship her. If you haven't yet figured out that the left doesn't care what the enemy says about their golden calf then you are far too young and far too naive to be participating in this discussion.
What you are doing is no different from telling a fundamentalist Muslim that Muhammad was nothing but an illiterate pedophile warlord. It doesn't matter how true the statement is, they will not hear it. You cannot confront dogma with reason, no matter how passionate and virtuous you are.

You matter of factly do not understand the enemy at all. Without even a cursory understanding of the subject matter at hand your spouting the word "cuck" just makes you look entirely impotent. You will never be anything but ineffectual.

Critical Theory itself is a soft war of attrition against institutions and values in our society. These people carved footholds for themselves by gaining numbers, attaining political influence and seats of power, but they did it first through numbers.
That is how you fight them. The only problem is while they openly engage in identity politics the right in America does not which is its biggest weakness. The Republican party would not exist at all without white male voters, they are the staple voting block of the party, and they're the only group who will not see themselves collectively and Balkanize. Saargon himself counter signals against this very thing, as does Milo, and every other reddit tier eceleb who poises themselves as an anti-SJW.

>What I can't fucking stand is the blatant fucking hypocrisy that Anita displayed.
who cares about some irrelevant woman talking about nerd games

If you don't like fighting back then don't. Simple as that but stop trying to get other people to be as apathetic as you are. We're not

Zoe pls

You walk like a cuck and quack like a marxist.

Try making yourself less obvious next time.

> muh code of conduct

And he's wearing a Fedora. You can't make this shit up

Women online were a mistake

That's exactly what he's trying to do

>What I can't fucking stand is the blatant fucking hypocrisy that Anita displayed.

She's been a hypocrite for longer than she's talked about video games, look her up

She could shoot someone in the middle of one of your virgin conventions and nothing would happen to her, she is to armchair liberals what Trump is to armchair nazis

sargoy of cuckad

We're not holding dialogue with them; we're using the same tactics that got the FCC to rule against their laissez-faire attitude toward full disclosure and destroyed Gawker.

Who am I kidding. You're just a Brockpuppet. I'll take your advice: no discourse with puerile, unethical, leftwing trash like you.

Don't go full left and try to shut down other people's speech just because you disagree with it. She's a sociopath bitch but if you act like she does how are you any different?

Do you realize that the notion of public debate is not for the two debaters, but for the audience to judge. Your argument, a defeatist one in the crimson, posits that the audience in this case would side with Marxists because they simply cannot fathom that their actions are actually faulty. It's quite evident that is true and any idiot could see it. A rational idiot, but idiot nonetheless.

You seriously have a misguided view on the world around you. While you may understand how conversation works on fucking Sup Forums, of all places to be an "expert" linguist, you don't understand the world at large and how humans base their judgement off the actions and words of another.

Stop playing English major come sociologist expert. We don't need any more of those types here. Now go back to formulating your next cleverly worded response that includes at least 3 words you remember from you SAT test prep days.

She broke the convention's rules clear as day

She should be kicked out, but I bet they won't because they're cucked as hell

Sargon & Crew went to that panel to get a rise out of her she is so triggered by them that she could not sit in the same room with them and have a conversation with out losing her shit they knew before they walked in the door she was gonna come unhinged

You're as ignorant as the leaf if you think I'm apathetic. You are simply not seeing the bigger picture.
There have been dozens of people just like Anti over the past 5 decades, all of them railed against by more conservative voices, and all of them equally were held up as idols by the left. You don't talk an equal grounds with an enemy who from the start sees you as unequal.

Try opening your minds beyond your Milo civic nationalist horseshit programming.

Critical Theory is a soft war of attrition. Get this through your heads. Anita isn't some mastermind, she isn't a general leading an army on a front. Shes just one useful idiot pushing the narrative. Attrition is death by a thousand paper cuts. Even if you manage to tarnish the reputation of one useful idiot the left will pull from its ranks a dozen more to take their place.

Your complete lack of understanding on this matter is beyond pathetic. In the words of Milton Friedman "I'm on your side, but you're not."

No you're not. You're thinking that you can get a leftist panel that exists explicitly to push the Marxist agenda to come out and penalize a devout Marxist mouth piece who is universally praised within her own movement. You're asking black people to denounce MLK.
You're simply acting like a retard.

pwned

how will he ever recover

> trying to argue with the rate-race.

Sargon was just sitting there doing nothing and she started yelling at him randomly

If she can't control herself she shouldn't be making speeches open to the public

how fucking weak do you have to be to let some kevetching bitch tell you what to do

>Only a few thousand used the site then.
So he can't POSSIBLY be one of them

Tit

lmao who cares
fuck shit up for people that deserve it

I've been here in 04 and I can assure you it was real

Dude, it's not as complicated as you want it to be. We bash people that do hypocritical retarded things.

I know that a sociopathic serial killer will kill a person when he gets the chance and that nothing will change HIS urges. But that's not going to stop us from getting mad and making an example of him and pushing back.

Same with anit

You're completely off base if you think that any fence sitter is going to be paying attention to the content of this panel. This is by the left, and for the left. It is a self serving masturbatory exercise in reinforcing ideology. Its an act of virtue signaling that has no real purpose outside of their own circles.

If the bulk of your post is complaining that I use too big of a vocabulary for you then you need to go and get your GED. You're a ridiculous person.

You're missing the bigger picture

The convention's rules specifically prohibit harassment

They legally have to kick her out or they can be sued

If she is publicly discredited as being a hypocrite that is worse for her image than anything else Sargon & Crew could ever say about her

this was a calculated and educated strike to diminish her platform well done

I'm sure it is. I'm point out how he's retarded for making assumptions.

I especially like the
>You're clearly new.
>clearly

Deluded or retarded

This. It is also the reason we need to police some of our more public representation so that they make a good impression on the audience.

i've also used this site since 2004. pretty sure it had alot more users than "a few thousand" at that time.

>Acting like such petty things are a tremendous outrage is a clear sign that you're not a regular here...
>on Sup Forums.

i know i was just making a joke about the shill sandy hoax response

i was on here in 04 at my friends house though, caturday was a big deal to him lmao

That code of conduct mostly has no legal basis whatsoever. It exists to censor the opinions presented, its not a legally binding contract.

The video is being passed around on Twitter, everyone is seeing this, left and right

Look I'm with you with the don't drop to their level but see where that's gotten us. All these people get away what they do under the guise of "equality" and "tollorance" and what kind of asshole would you be if you'd go against those things? Trying to expose them won't work if they keep calling us things people don't want to associate with and what we say will go ignored.

Instead of playing by our rules let's hit them with their own.

This.

This isn't about hurt feelings, which is something Sargon understands as well. It's about holding them to their own bullshit "harassment" standards and laughing when Beata Anita gets tossed out on her backside.

Are you new? The world isn't fair, no way the vidcon people will remove her. She could bash a babies head in on stage and they would have to think about it, let alone this.

Are you surprised that a feminist was hypocritical? That's all they do. "Men are scum. End sexism today!"

The best thing would have been to ignore her panel altogether. If you take the haters out of the audience, she would have been talking to a mostly empty room.

Very wrong, they can literally be sued for breaking their own terms while also allowing harassment of their attendees

Spoken like a true subhuman. Get out of Denmark , you don't belong in the best country in the world.

You people are preaching to the choir. Shut the fuck up with you condescension.

the sjw term is overused, im with sargon,but holy fuck, now they really are doing a race of who is going to capitalized the most. They even have the anti quebecois poo in loo with them who hate trump, who is born in montreal but cannot speak french and keep playing the victim pretending to like trump now. fucking pathetic

>how are you any different?

Bad argument. It's like saying that a police officer who shoots someone in the line of duty is just as bad as a criminal who shoots someone robbing a bank.

Anita should be shut down BECAUSE she's a sociopath and we are not.

The people seeing it are the same who are already aware of Gamer Gate. The same people who already know about Anita, Milo, Sargon, and every other relevant eceleb that gained fame from it. The teen to twenty something demographic who consume internet media habitually.

If you want to make a difference you join a nationalist movement. You counter protest Antifa for good optics. You obstruct them when they try to destroy national monuments, to ruin infrastructure. The average voter needs to be polarized to see the left for what they are, and that doesn't happen when you prop up one person and inflate their popularity through the Streisand effect. Stop listening to Sargon, and start engaging in identity politics as a white person. Spread the message to your family, your close friends, get involved in a movement that pursues real tangible goals. That is how you win the culture war.
Though this concept seems beyond all of you with your mindset.

It could be argued in court buy purchasing a ticket that you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in the said purchase agreement everyone agrees to play by the same rules

You misread everything I wrote and framed it in your own narrative: that I care about the context of this thread.

I was attacking your argument purely as an argument of "what the Left does and how we cannot defeat it." I don't give one flying fuck about some Youtube battle over the ad-sense money.

My post still holds truth. What you say is pure bullshit. When you get them in a public hearing that both sides are actually interested in, say a political issue (which is happening as we speak), and you catch them at their games, the entire public audience gets to see it in all its glory. Certainly there will be those swayed by the Marxist, but any rational human being on the Left will start to see the nonsense that is constantly pervading their side of the aisle.

So please, save your nonsense personal attacks for someone that will be riled up over them, and realize you're wrong here. You aren't right just because you can avoid using memes as your only avenue for attack. Your limp-wristed argument doesn't hold up to history. The pen is NOT mightier than the sword. It can only hold off the sword for so long before the sword has had enough. Then it swings 180 degrees in the opposite corner.

We are winning the culture war, the public is slowly but surely turning against these nut jobs. The only weapon they have is playing the victim, reason and arguments is what beats them, not threats or name calling. Trust in media is at the lowest point it has ever been, the democrats are in a panic trying to deal with Trump, the SJWs practically has no influence in gaming. Our "spokespersons" continue to gain more and more public support and they are showing the hypocrisy and idiocy of the Marxists and waking them up to what is going on.

Just because the war hasn't been one in one feel swoop doesn't mean we aren't winning.

You're really out of touch.

The way people get their ideas these days is through twitter, and that's exactly where this video is being shown.

Yes lets use there lefty tactica against them

Typical cunt who was dumped by her former boyfriend and now became a feminist lesbian who has a double standard and attacks males simply for being a male. Where else than in the gaming industry would something like that be tolerated.

He should sue her for publicly harassing him in front of hundreds of people. He should also get an restraining order so she always has to stay 500 feet away from him.

Yeah no fucking shit, might as well be in a hair salon or sports bar at this point.

No it isn't, robbing a bank is illegal, calling someone names isn't. And the police officer is authorized by the state to enforce the laws.

It's straight out of their playbook

Guess what, having her removed from the convention is completely legal too