THE LEFT IS GOING AFTER ASIANS NOW

THEY SAY WHITE AND ASIAN MEN ARE THE PROBLEM

ANGLO-ASIAN ALLIANCE WHEN

Asian sexual assault rate: very low
White sexual assault rate: low
Hispanic sexual assault rate: high
Black sexual assault rate: very high

for all the shit i give chinks and the nips deep down i kinda respect them, if we allied with the slanty eyes we could take over the world

Had Asia not created gun powder, thousands of black children would still alive today.

Basically modern humans.

t. zhou
Only Japanese are based
Chinks are a plague

Now this faggot has the right idea. Also, totally on board with this alliance. Homos included.

Im ready.

We must join forces

the Maori are a plague

We must unite our peoples.

They are the niggers of asia.

Always do opposite of what the left says

White/Asian unity

liberals have never given a shit about asians anyways

Weird how Asian voted heavily Democrat.

We must allow asians to flow into our neighborhoods.

Nigger

Yup

Hey Chang, will you unite with Chad? You can fight them together.

You g-guys, my e-eyes are starting to slant. W-what's happening?

A nigger acting white. You aint fooling no one here shitskin.

Westernized asians are even bigger cucks and impressionable muppets than whites. They all desperately want to conform and be accepted.

You're either or shill a retarded. China is one of the worst countries on earth and as bad as it can get without Islam in your country. They're aggressively globalist and controlling and will be the USSR on steroids once the West has been neutralized.

great source op

You don't live in an area full of chinks soon they will be battling with the Mexicans for who will be the majority of America.

That sweet soft yellow pussy tastes so good, doesn't it? G-white man?

You can fuck them without breeding with them

Why does unity have to include race-mixing you absolute retard?
I don't mind the japs in japan or whoever, and even limited high-quality immigration would be alright, I'd politically and militarily align with them if we shared interests, but I would never make happa babies. Stop confusing non-hatred with a desire to mix.

The Japanese are literally the master race. This is almost undeniable.

They lost to whites

>americans
>white

Chinks should be euthenized.
Japs are pretty alright ,I know a few. But chinks and even Koreans act like god damned animals. I fucking hate living around chinks, they take over areas like a plague and turn it into china just as Mexicans do. They're the most unpleasant and entitles cunts.
God I hate chinks.

>Australians
>human

Who outnumbered them like 4-1.

At the time? More than you, Maori cuck.

Wtf I love Asians now.

We invented a bomb that they could not invent. And we defeated them.

fuck you yellow fever faggots, they're all the same

>Japs are alright

They were a little edgy in the 30's and 40's

2 nukes made them bro tier.

tfw half white half asian
Feels good to be the master race.

kek you faggots are so easy to trigger

white + asian = asian.

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
the alliance already exists, go outside and deal with people and youll find asians your greatest nonwhite allies

Like I said the race war in the US won't be Whites vs Niggers it'll be Chinks vs Spics notice how both start off in small numbers but immigrate very quicly, Chinese immigration is exploding and both like to make portions little China and little Mexico

White male Asian female is the same thing as white female black male.

what a good looking family. all race mixing should only be limited to these kind of attractive people.

It should be pretty easy to turn them against blacks. We just have to promote the hatred of "toxic" masculinity and then black men as the most masculine of all. Bingo bango; liberals hate blacks.

They integrate so much they need a tiny version of their country in every major western city.

Master race confirmed. The male comes out mostly white, and probably ultra rad at math, science, and programming. The female comes out mostly asian but with enough caucasian genetics to give her genuine novelty, probably the ideal woman.

At least asians contribute things to society, like technology and maths and stuff.

Basically they hate any men who make society great. Libcucks would rather try and bring down society than give in to the truth.

Vietnamese vote heavily Republican

No, we kicked their shit in across the Pacific and were poised to invade and conquer Japan.

That daughter is really cute.

A proud, blonde white man can loose to a roided up nigger in a fight. Does that mean that the nigger is superior?

>tfw not nearly as good looking as one of those in that pic

I'm down

>People who ran from communism don't vote for it

Really?

no, not that Asian, curry roach. Flag noted

>niger

>Open your ignorant kiwi mouth
>Get rekt
>"T-triggered huu huu"
lmao.

They want that alliance you fucking idiot. Once Asians and white's racemix, the offspring are stunted hapas, effectively killing the white race and making more enemies against the white race (hapas are self-loathing and hate whites and asians alike). This alliance will be the end of whites.

>says the weeb who wanted Japan to defeat his own country because he likes anime

We should join the force again but not mixing the race of cause.

No because geopolitics aren't decided on the nigger battlefield.

The white man used his mind to create a bomb that BTFO Japan.

Are Swedes cucks for Asians too?

Trust us chinks, we've suffered enough communism + left wing + 白左 nonsense.

We want redemption.

Can we meme this please I want them to go after the gooks next

Not pajeet/paki whatsoever

You supported communism and still do.

Koreans and Vietnamese ran from communism.

Chinese love communism and only come here to take high paying jobs and spend money because China sucks.

My country help fighting the commie bastard they trying to take down the royal family fuck them rope the commie.

SJWs are why you guys are communist now.

We would have gone back when they broke the treaty. But (((they))) took over in the 60's.

>thinks he rekt me with his alternative (((facts)))
lul

Don't put the race traitors that left their countries to leech off Europe on the same level as us.

We worked our asses off despite the shit circumstances to improve our countries.

Non westernized chinese all hate communism with a passion.

And please, vietnamese are Khmer blood. Not sino-Tibetan/mongol. They're southeast asians

The jews played a major part in developing the nuke. Jews confirmed as master race, you heard it here first.

They love the communists.

Thats why they go back and forth all the time.

Chinese come over here rich. They usually have CCP connections.

Korean and Vietnamese boat people came to America with nothing to escape communist dictatorships.

Chinese 'communism' is just a nationalist ideology though. Especially under Xi Jinping.

Jiang Zemin and Hu Jintao were globalists, Xi is a nationalist (hence why he is putting their associated in jail gradually under his 'corruption' purge)

You're not our kind. Just because afew of our immigrants mixed blood. You're khmer scum.

Dont act like u represent us. Speak for yourself southeast asian dog

fuck you. FUCK YOU!!

Half of Australian flags are Chinese. Canadian flags are the same.

I thought it was just a joke.

See

t. insecure 5 foot 1 sushilet

Westernized chinese and corrupt officials represent millions of chinese people?

Your hatred is blind and unreasonable.

They represent the ones with money.

Everyone else is farming rice and shitting in holes.

But then again, they supported communism too.

You are literally the same, lol. At least China and Vietnamese are as similar as Swedes and Finns, Thais do look a bit different though. I don't know how anyone could dislike Thais more than Chinese though, they just keep to themselves in a happy-go-lucky manner while the Chinese do all sorts of fucked up shit.

Yep bring back Absolute monarchy

You are a fucking mix than I am you fuck I am more than 75% Chinese

What did she mean by this?

Whites and Asians are naturally superior to the lesser races.
(Pic Relevant)

pretty much this

they're either slightly redpilled and understand the truth of the world quite well

or liberal "progressive" cucks who do it just for moral brownie points

t. asian american

Im surprised Elliot Rodger hasnt shown his face in this thread.

needs more HAPA hate....

Oh please. You have no idea how much we wanted communism to die. Or how ashamed we feel witnessing the effects of cultural revolution.

If you see us as leftie communists despite our obvious hatred for communism, i can't stop you. You probably got swindled by a chinese or something to be this unreasonable.

This is now a white on gook love thread

Can Asian bois compete tho?

Please brush up on your english first before talking to me.

>british """""asian"""""
yeah nah son, pakis not welcome

All these white men stealing Asian women REEEE

t. zhou

Sure. They can have all the cancer know as white women they want.

*known

Oh my god dude... MIXED BLOOD FROM IMMIGRANTS.

We are not the same.
Tibet, China, Mongolia, Burma are OUR blood.

Thais, Cambodians and vietnamese are those that had their blood mixed with our immigrants. They are of Khmer origins.

Why is this pic of a young man with a thai hooker spread everywhere? It is OBVIOUSLY a white man with a thai hooker and his asian friend, are people interpreting this as "white man stealing asians girl"? That's dumb.