How come black people make church way more fun and entertaining than white people?

How come black people make church way more fun and entertaining than white people?
youtube.com/watch?v=h_M8-H9KqNU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IviOGt68ipk
youtube.com/watch?v=PKKVVnKjr2g
youtube.com/watch?v=SmUKRDjg4NU
youtube.com/watch?v=TQdIiEUFtqk
youtu.be/40U0URLnXIQ
biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/fruit-of-the-spirit-bible-verses/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e33zCUm1ZnY
youtube.com/watch?v=aIGUL3xi6Sw
gotquestions.org/dance-in-worship.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chimps are entertaining

Of you think a mass is supposed to be fun and entertaining you should go back to fucking Disneyland. Blacks are just children they don't understand the higher power of a true experience with god, try only wiggle like fucking idiots like some kind of voodoo ritual instead of finding strength inside themselves, as they lack the mental capacity to do so.

i grew up in a white Pentecostal church.

was like this. youtu.be/IviOGt68ipk

I'm surprised there hasn't been some kind of far left black movement in the US to try to push black americans away from Christianity since its the religion of their slavers and oppressors and probably "house nigger: the religion" or something to them. Not that it would really make that much sense, but still, surprised its not on the BLM agenda or something.

White people only go there to score afterlife points. Black people go their because the church is usually 1000% times nicer than their homes.

God blessed them with the gift of funk
youtube.com/watch?v=PKKVVnKjr2g

The religious blacks are usually the only good ones.

They feel God's presence and this is why they are happy. If being close to Him doesn't make you ecstatic you aren't a christian.

Most blacks are religious.

>How come black people make church way more fun and entertaining than white people?
Because many of them they have strayed from God. In fact, all of western civilization have strayed from God. The washed up denominations with lukewarm preachers and lukewarm christians are hated by God.
Revelation 3:15-16 (KJV)
"15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

God Himself comes to church with His presence. When you are in church you are literally in His presence. So we, as christians should come to church to worship Him, with fear of God in our hearts, being penitent for our sins, and seeking salvation.
Ecclesiastes, 7:20 (KJV)
"For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not."

We should NOT come to church to get entertained.We should not entertain people to keep them in church either. Please pray more, read your bible and try to stay away from sin as much as you can. Eventually you will feel something is not right about all this entertainment in church.
Pic related of Jesus about when He was in the desert, fasting and hungering , and when HE was tempted by the devil.
Here's an Eastern Orthodox chant for worshiping God.
youtube.com/watch?v=SmUKRDjg4NU
God bless you.

Yeah, most of them are good too, it's noticeable the difference between the ones who are sincere in their belief in God and the one's who for example grandma drug them to church to try and get some salvation into them, not that that is wrong but sometimes it doesn't always work.

fuck you man, i've only felt gods presence once I went to a spanish church (they also dance and sing upbeat songs) then i go back to germany and i want to kms.

>tfw there is no Airloaf in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=TQdIiEUFtqk

They have short attention spans so need happy clappy bongo bongo music to keep them from looting the joint.

just another example of blacks fucking up stolen white possessions

Christ-Chan would be more realistic if she were a beaner.

I rebuke thee, hard hearted brother. The power of God moves in all peoples. It is written.

youtu.be/40U0URLnXIQ

Nigger churches always teach about the evil white man, that's why

You mean Christian, those nation of Islam guys would kill you if they got a chance to do it and get away with it, and those Black Israelites are an angry, violent seeming bunch too.

On the off chance that anyone here is a African American and goes to a typical 'HOLLALOOYA' church, do you guys welcome white people? White church is boring.

I forgot about the nation of Islam, yeah they are bad news, but I didn't know about any Black Israelites, what's that about?

>If being close to Him doesn't make you ecstatic you aren't a christian.
The ecstasy of being close to God will not make you dance and jump like a madman...
Read the bible and see what is said about the fruits of the Holy Spirit
Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/fruit-of-the-spirit-bible-verses/

>church is supposed to be fun

have fun in hell

Hillsong isn't boring, nor are the various Christian concerts, protestant, pentecostal, or non-denominational congregations, etc.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e33zCUm1ZnY
>inbeforesatanicmusic

Its literally "we were them Jews in the bible, those white guys aren't the real Jews, they are whiteys trying to steal our salvation". They are really "conservative" in the social sense of "pull up your damn pants and get a job, quit rapping about bitches and hoes and raise a family you useless fuck". Its weird, i'd be fine with them if they weren't going to hate me on the basis of the colour of my skin, but from an anthropological perspective they are pretty interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=aIGUL3xi6Sw

See if you can manage this.

>And as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart.
Go back to bed, Michal.

Does a madman necessarily jump and dance? Why can't a person that is joyous dance or jump?

>How come black people make church way more fun and entertaining than white people?

Why are clowns so fun?

And you have your answer knucklehead.

child like intelligence

This is negro culture. You have been negrified.

Sad!

I clearly stated "dance and jump like a madman", not dance and jump at all.
Read this and you will understand what I tried to say.
If you are to dance to worship God, then you have to do it in a godly manor. My apologies, I may be wrong but I only see black people monkeying around, in disorder, instead of godly worship.

>Why can't a person that is joyous dance or jump?
I clearly stated "dance and jump like a madman
As long as he does it in a godly manner.

>Why can't a person that is joyous dance or jump?
As long as he/she does it in a godly manner.