Cops and their lovers will be GASSED

Reminder that Zionist pig $laves will be the first to be put down on DOTR. If you support these modern day robber barons you will get the gas too you fucking self-multilating sheep. Dumb educated cuck motherfuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf4PLIr-Iy4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ju1JfTTfnX0
youtube.com/watch?v=cN14SRRuen4
youtube.com/watch?v=yVMTt8HC3uE
youtube.com/watch?v=L6FTWv7abjU
youtube.com/watch?v=4G7X9ZaANyk
youtube.com/watch?v=x38WEL6tnMA
youtube.com/watch?v=_geFG-fBWLA
youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sauce

Fucking gas yourself commie

Fuck off bootlicker

This. It really is one of the best because it's so needle-in-haystack to find real ones. Even the military is less shy. But it happens. We all know it does

Its so fucking pathetic how you T_D faggots can support this straight up Zionist robbing and terror of the people. Same for you military cuck motherfuckers. Cheering on FAKE NATIONALISM while bolstering Actual zionism.

You are worse than the niggers and shitskins. You are the DUMBEST OF THE DUMB. Betrayers to your own kind. "Muh nation" stfu ya fucking pig bitch. Fuck you. Your time is coming. You kekistani faggots will become the forced meat shields against these pigs.

Kek? Is that you?

GTFO T_D, fucking zion cucks.

I literally just loaded my shotgun. Killing myself right now.

That was weird. Why wasn't he telling the police they he couldn't walk? It seemed like he wasn't walking because he wanted to be difficult.

In his pic or in his link?

>implying cops aren't out there doing God's work every single night
Gas yourself Trayvon

Hes paralyzed retard. He cant even speak properly from the first second of the video. GTFO larper. Pigs for Zionism will be gassed and their sympathizers will join them.

>Pig $lave for Zionism
>God's Work

Gas yourself user. Take off that flag you fucking T_D cuck.

Only dindus hate police, quit LARPing
youtube.com/watch?v=Ju1JfTTfnX0

(((Nose))) I cant wait to put fucking cucks like you on a swat sheild with your limbs cut off.

In the video

I wasn't defending the cops, you fucking retard. He was able to make noises. It looked like he wasn't talking because he wanted to be difficult as well. If you didn't tell me he was paralyzed, I would have thought he was just being a drunk faggot.

T. police

GTFO zion pig.

>enforcing the law is somehow a bad thing

I see you ANTIFA

Antifa? More like Schizo.

>Paralyzed
>Noises
>Talking

Kill yourself because we are going to do it for you low education untermensh soon enough. It says it right in the title.

>Enforcing the (((Law)))
>cananda weeaboo cuck

we will hang you with your favorite plushie, beta faggot.

well that dumb fucks father reported him to the police and now is claiming "he din du nuffin, pawlice brootality"

He was paralyzed from the waste down, you numbskull.

Here he is giving an interview after the incident.
youtube.com/watch?v=cN14SRRuen4

TRUE

OP is a beta faggot who got a speeding ticket today

nah just playing

seriously tho OP kill yourself

FUNNY how you're the communist since you suck pig dick

>T. faggot who still believes in the left and right slave conditioning. Can you smell the gas. It is coming for you cuck.

stay mad nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=yVMTt8HC3uE

Too many pig dick suckers on pol

We've got a Schizo on the loose! All anons reporting in.

>anecdotes beat statistics guys! please believe me!

But who will hang me if there is no one to enforce the hanging law?

FUCK THE POLICE

IF IT'S A WHITE COP

MAKE HIM DROP

Look at him, a proud fighting white man reduced to shambles because of Zionist pigs and faggots like this.

DOTR would have happened yesterday if these so called proud white men would stop being such willing slaves of zion. "PROTECT AND SERVE DA PEOPLE NIGGERS N SHIT"

bitch u a bitch ass cracka nigga. muh dik hard bitch nigga shit. fuck.

Pig faggots dropped the guy on his head when they pulled him out of the car

Imagine if that was your family member

Proud white men that you wish you were hapa mongrel.

YOU COMMIT EVIL
YOU'RE PART OF AN EVIL SYSTEM
AND WE'RE STANDING UP AGAINST YOU
AND THE REPUBLIC WILL DEFEAT YOU IN THE END

Look at this shit you communist, gov-loving cock-sucking niggers

weird how you nazis never made this argument before trump won. almost like you are just larping as that flag

Where's the little girl?!

youtube.com/watch?v=L6FTWv7abjU

If you don't support the police, you're a nigger. These brave heroes are doing Gods work.

Yes Goyim. There is literally nothing you can do about it.

>God's work
>paralyzing young white men for being drunk
pick one

Eat shit dumb nigger

POLICE WILL SHINE A LIGHT IN YOUR FACE AND SAY
"YOU SON OF A BITCH CITIZEN, YOU ARE SLAVE CIVILIAN, I RULE YOU AND IF I WANT SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE WITH RUBBER BULLETS, THEN DEATH DEATH DEATH"
BUT HEY DON'T WORRY THE BANKERS ARE GOING TO TAKE EVERYTHING YOU GOT COPS
YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DEAL DEATH ON US AND DEAL PAIN ON US?
YOU DON'T THINK THERE ARE BIGGER DEVILS ABOVE YOU IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER THAT WILL HAVE THEIR WAY WITH YOU?
YOU THINK YOU'RE SAFE FROM EVIL?

youtube.com/watch?v=4G7X9ZaANyk

youtube.com/watch?v=x38WEL6tnMA

Reminder that whoever in your family is the cop, is going to die. They are going to die for Zion.

That meme is so stupid, It takes skill not to fuck up someones hair. It takes much less skill to follow orders and use a firearm moderately proficiently.

>Gods work
>killing worthless nigger thugs
How many niggers have you killed?

>muh fug da bolice
To be honest this kind of attitudes didn't exist here before africanized ideas were imported from the Americas. Normal white countries respect the law enforcement and vice versa.

>Another thing that struck me was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. […] The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking - the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this - is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. […] Thus the American presents a strange picture: a European with Negro behaviour and an Indian soul. -- Carl Jung
>"I don't see much future for the Americans. It's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities . . . Everything about the behavior of American society reveals that it's half Judaized, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together - a country where everything is built on the dollar?" - Adolf Hitler

There is only one way out.

>that post
>that flag
>that post
>that flag

Nice bait

Or you arr ptobably just a dumb nigger trying to destroy Sup Forums from the inside

Eitherway, KYS

Wtf are you talking about? This has always been the tradition of true nationalists. The pig law enforcement will be replaced when the time comes. Know your place civic beta bitch. You can get the gas too betrayer.

and hitler turned out to be wrong.

"Hey user, look at this lefty garbage I found jewtube"

youtube.com/watch?v=_geFG-fBWLA

KYS.

no they are low iq psychopaths just doing the job they are paid to do

I am a cop and dont respect laws, only decent people.

Pigs shoot a lot more whites, you literal retarded nigger

THEN THE COPS JUST DRINK FLUORIDE WATER
THEY TAKE THEIR KIDS AND JUST SHOOT THEM UP WITH MERCURY THEN THE KIDS BECOME AUTISTIC THE COPS DON'T CARE
"I'M GOING TO THE TIT BAR I DON'T CARE IF MY KID IS BRAIN DAMAGED"
THEN DRINK WHISKEY AND WRECK AND KILL EVERYBODY THEN WHEN THEY WRECK AND KILL THEMSELVES THE COPS GO AND SWAT THE BAR OWNERS WHO SOLD THEM TOO MUCH WHISKEY
ITS YOU'RE FAULT YOU SOLD TOO MUCH WHISKEY TO A GOD
YOU DON'T SELL TOO MUCH WHISKEY TO A GOD, WERE GOD YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
WE'LL SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE, WE'LL THROW BLOOD IN YOUR FACE THEN WE'LL LAUGH ABOUT IT

Proud fighting white man reduced. I bet he could still kick the living shit out of you T_D nigger cuck faggots.

Fucking nigger lovers

>The grand jurors deemed Fraker responsible for Duran's injuries, but said that 'cannot be the basis of any criminal charges'.
this fucking world

I'm sure if we got rid of police then the niggers, spics and muzzies would suddenly stop committing crimes yeah?

He's not going to be kicking anything for the rest of his life by the look of it mate.

FREEDOM* LOVERS

Make America Great Again

>pigs paralyze whitey for being drunk

saying this is wrong makes me a nigger lover.. Sounds like you've sucked too much nigger dick- made you a retard.

If we would get rid of the police we could get rid of them too faggot. Who do you think will protect who just mentioned.

This niggers and spics hate the police cause they want to be free to run around and act like niggers and spics

Thanks to Zionsim and pig suckers like you who let them get away with this. Look at your brother. Look what they did to him. Imagine if that was your real brother.

>durr fug De poleez I wants to rape and keel like muh African ancestors

I would LOVE to suck off a bully power-abusing cop and get called a faggot while doing it

youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
8:36 nigger, we see you

T. cop/Dad is a cop

See you soon.

Eat shit, nigger loving faggot commie

I never said police werent necessary
but you dont have to praise them, like them, or treat them like heroes

They fuck up niggers but they can fuck you up to if they feel like it

That's kinda gay

"Niggerz and spics hate Zionist pigs guiz"

t. bootlicker.

>t nigger
Not if I see you first :^)

ever notice how the bootlickers all bend over for the kikes too.

way too many bootlicking commie niggers on pol

>Ooga booga bix nood muh fuggah
I don't speak apenese

"Hey user, check out this Yuri Bezmenov Monogloid slav motherfucker"

Okay gtfo slav mongrel bitch.

Sage that shit and migrate:

He's not my brother, we are not related in any way.