What happened with this guy lately? Did he go back to his lolbertarian closet?

What happened with this guy lately? Did he go back to his lolbertarian closet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
magazin.spiegel.de/SP/2017/26/151742025/?utm_source=spon&utm_campaign=centerpage
magazin.spiegel.de/SP/2016/48/148160490/index.html?utm_source=spon&utm_campaign=centerpage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he makes money off social media and has a new publisher for his book. also has another speaking tour planned last i heard

>speaking tour
Why? Trump is already president.

he said a lot of stupid shit in a short period of time, and people got tired of listening to him

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
>comments about being sexually harrassed himself leading to different interpretations of what he said
>apparently "defending pedophilia"

"we won't support that bigot" - general public REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Admitting that he saw pedophilia first hand and not reporting it to the police is stupid.

Since he enjoyed it himself he must've thought that it's okay, not defending the guy it's fucked up but still. He's mentally scarred and that's his way of dealing with it, thinking it's okay that is.

The pedo thing got huge attention and he got dropped by everyone with a brain.

Fucking pedo faget

seriously, you think that one unkown bloggers report to the police would have had any action taken against liberal hollywood elites?

He went back to sucking his priests cock

His Coming Out Conservative event just got canceled due to magical gay elf outrage so he's at least got some power left.

There was a coordinated effort by leftists and cuckservatives to reduce his profile as he was getting too powerful. Ban him from twitter. Ban him from speaking. Cancel his books. etc.

yes

He has nothing left to talk about.

A sodomite is an abomination, which means that people can't stand their company, user.

That tedious sodomite is far dangerous than anyone truly knows.

He is in DEEP.

A dangerous creature to be sure.

Hell is deep and Hell is for ever.

Hell is for ever!

There is a huge article on the alt-lite in this weeks "Der Spiegel". From my impression they intentionally blend out the alt-right despite calling their article an article about the alt-right.

Milo, Cernovich, David Rubin are mentioned but not a peep about Richard Spencer or the true alt-right.

This cannot be a mistake. Why write an article as such? Is it a way to promote the kosher new-right and suppress the authentic new-right ( alt-right) ?

pic related. its from this article and fills a whole page. the article appears to be a promo-piece for those attracted to new-right ideas and push them right into the kosher-right.

magazin.spiegel.de/SP/2017/26/151742025/?utm_source=spon&utm_campaign=centerpage

Article in "Der Spiegel" from 2016. They were once aware of Richard Spencer and the true nature of the Alt-Right. As I understand it this is a coordinated attempt of D&C and controlled opposition that is going on at least since Trump won.

magazin.spiegel.de/SP/2016/48/148160490/index.html?utm_source=spon&utm_campaign=centerpage

Again: The article from this week does not mention one website or person from the alt-right AT ALL!

Are you retarded? He was raped by a priest who raped other boys his age when he was 14.

His book comes out next month, so he's probably busy setting up the post-release publicity or whatever.

Are you stupid?

He never cared about Trump, he just rode his coat tails to get known.

It was never about Trump, it was about making money and fuck all else.

"Der Spiegel" article strongly suggests that Robert Mercer is the one donated the 12 Million dollars for milo.inc and such.

Who is Robert Mercer and what is his plan?

He said molesting young boys was cool so everyone dropped him like hot coal. Good riddence imo, he should have been hanged.

but boipucci is sexy.

also very interesting: this huge article in "Der spiegel" does not mention this incident with milo is not mentioned at all and he is portrayed as a super successfull leader of the alt-right.

Dave Rubin is pissed that he's constantly being lumped in with conservatives. What did Der Spiegel say about him?

I heard he moved into Sargon's basement

I donĀ“t have the magazine with me but he is seriously portrayed as a member of the alt-right. david is quoted with " im actually a liberal but..."

I have no idea where they are going with this. the alt-lite mislabeled alt-right and personalites like cernovich, rubin, mcginnes are shown like pop-stars with well done pictures. cernovich is shown jumping on a little trampoline in a suit. the asthetic of the 2016 article where nathan and richard are shown as ebil nazees is now replaced with fun and cool new right asthetics.

mercer is a billionaire hypercapitalist/libertarian that has conservative american values and a big family

he's pretty much the anti podesta, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out his agenda, or why the irs is after him

he waffled on whether his molester should be murdered in the most inhumane manner possible which amounts to sympathizing with pedophiles or something so now he is persona non grata
you mean
>he admitted to being molested but didn't want to go after his molester in public
>then later had mixed feelings about it in an incredibly uncomfortable interview segment
what a terrible man.

is it known or likely that he is financing milo and others on the alt-lite?

good question, i'm pretty sure they would use him to get sub cultures to vote for trump, they are pretty damn good at doing that too

milo showed up with gg though, if you remember, and he was a novice breitbart journalist. he was kind of stumbling around, it didn't seem nearly as planned as spencer.

spencer is a bigger fag anyway.