Why don't we have our own secret societies?

I'm not asking to start one. I was just wondering, why our ideas aren't represented in the secret societies scene? Why isn't there a secret society of rich and/or influent people pulling the strings to save the European civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles
youtu.be/D6BdaoyJe-Q
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855394634717163522
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_T._Martin_III
rollingstone.com/culture/features/cicada-solving-the-webs-deepest-mystery-20150115
darkreading.com/threat-intelligence/nsa-contractor-over-20-years-stole-more-than-50-terabytes-of-govt-data-/d/d-id/1327254
youtu.be/ivQaJwFRowc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Yunque_(organization)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Nigger_Association_of_America
youtu.be/cToNsNM4wSM
youtu.be/K5PBp47z5jo
youtu.be/j4UOzBs56go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternitas_Saturni
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're already working against it

>being this new

maybe their is ?

we don't know about because it's secret.

That doesn’t make as much money. It doesn’t give as much power. Why try to help people when you can easily rule over and manipulate them?

Maybe there are. Our countries haven't been completely destroyed. Maybe it's because of those people.

>my Sup Forumstard secret sign will counter balance their (((open society)))
fantastic, I'm so relieved

But there is.

Rich people are interested in fashion which means respectable politics.

>influential
You're not giving credit where credit is due, and yet you wonder why people aren't working together better, user.?

What secret societies are you even talking about? Pretty much everything that's been done to ruin the "European civilization" has been done in public.

I have a hard time believing our kind of secret society could stay 100% secret. At least one would have been made public by our enemies, telling us evil crypto-nazis are working in the shadows.

Are you implying that the end game of all secret societies is to turn a profit?

GTFO Masonic shill

Cicada 3301 are /ourguys/ and behind a lot more cyber related happenings than most of Sup Forums realizes, we've also got TheShadowBrokers.

They are the problem. The G stands for gay.

Those things are done in public because they don't have to hide themselves anymore. But the fact that they are in power doesn't mean they can't have competition, it should be quite the opposite...

topkek

There is one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles

uhm how would the secret socitiest be secret if we knew about their existence ?

We do, you just aren't in them

well...care to elaborate more?

Neonazi satanist? Hmm, never heard of them, thanks for the input.
This sounds like an American-only society dealing with American-only matters.

>secret societies can't have members
>the members would know and the society wouldn't be secret

that's what we want you to think

>tfw based CSA will rise and save the day
That would be nice.

Forgot about these guys. Post a rundown of recent happenings with them?

>our ideas

What ideas are you refering to?

>eugenics
>behavioural genetics
>social order
>nationalism
>degenerate art, media and vdya

actually stands for GOY .
Freemasons are the good goys doing the work of lucifer

Read about the founder, David myatt. Interesting guy. ONA is rumoured to perform human sacrifice.

We do have a secret society. We are all members of Mook's "Make the NSA watch us jack off club". It has to be kept so secret that everybody is user. Nobody even knows who the other members are, it could be the tard next door.

Avoiding the European ethnicities to be outbreed and making the western world a little less degenerate are common denominators I think.
Thanks for the interesting reads user.

How is a neo-nazi satanist different from the jewish talmudic (or whatever) satanists we have now? Y'all seem evil.

>GTFO Masonic shill

What's wrong with the Masons?

WikiLeaks (arguable another /ourguy/ secret society) is currently releasing part A of Vault 7, a massive series of leaks from the CIA: youtu.be/D6BdaoyJe-Q

Part A releases are still on going, they've all been hacking tools that are pretty boring to normies so far, but Part B is going to be huge. It's prereleased as 'Media Ops'. IE, a modern Operation Mockingbird that happened under Obama.

>PRE-RELEASE: CIA Vault 7 part B Media Ops torrent
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855394634717163522

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Cicada 3+3+0+1 = 7. Vault 7. Cicada is a secret society of deep state insiders that have been siphoning out intel and feeding them to WL (and possibly giving/selling them to TheShadowBrokers and other groups) for the past decade. This guy was probably a member and most likely the main source for Vault 7:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_T._Martin_III

rollingstone.com/culture/features/cicada-solving-the-webs-deepest-mystery-20150115
>"We are a group of individuals who have proven ourselves much like you have by completing this recruitment contest, and we are drawn together by common beliefs. A careful reading of the texts used in the contest would have revealed some of these beliefs, that tyranny and oppression of any kind must end, that censorship is wrong and that privacy is an inalienable right."
>Now that the new brood had been taken in, the 3301 members told them, they would be tasked with creating software that fit the ideology of the group. In discussions on the darknet site that ran for weeks, the recruits decided to create software to protect whistle-blowers like Chelsea Manning, who was facing trial at the time.

cont.

I was asking for bad goy secret societies, user provided one. I'm not saying it's my brand of bad goyim but it's still interesting to know about them.

They are synthetic Jews and have been the worst cancer in France, pushing for all modern degeneracy.

I have an uncle and a friend who are masons, and both seem to push for the exact opposite. Maybe Masons in France and in the US are different?

>not being a member of the knights of the lambda calculus
plebs

I don't know about American masons user and to be honest, I know that from a lodge to another, things can be really different. And yes, the main French lodge is Atheist so yes, I guess they are not like other countries' masons.

Still, I have a hard time believing Masons have a positive influence.

darkreading.com/threat-intelligence/nsa-contractor-over-20-years-stole-more-than-50-terabytes-of-govt-data-/d/d-id/1327254
>The 12-page legal brief alleges that in the 20 years between 1996 and 2016 that Martin worked with government, he stole a staggering 50 terabytes of data in digital form and an additional six banker's boxes full of printed documents... Martin's cache of stolen data is also believed to have included information on top-secret hacking tools developed by US intelligence agencies, the New York Times reported this week, citing unnamed sources.

Watch this video about the mathematical lifecycle of the Magicicada: youtu.be/ivQaJwFRowc
which lives underground sucking up plant moisture, emerging only every 13 or 17 years (both prime numbers, "the primes are sacred"). Their most recent emergence since 2000 happened to occur in April. incidentally as Vault 7 started to be released. Like the magicada, they've been deep underground in the Intelligence Community for the past decade+ siphoning out information and compiling it in 'Vault 7'. It's now time to emerge.

Considering the fact that Cicada first announced themselves and begun recruiting here on Sup Forums, a lot of the insiders that post here (the ones that turn out correct, obviously I'm not saying the majority aren't faggot LARPers) are probably Cicada, as are the anons that posted the Macron leaks and some of the other major leaks that have originated here.

A Cicada could be lurking and posting in this thread right now as we speak.

Got you. More directed towards anyone with that info.

Look at the majority of people on here. Look at their faces when you see them at the "gatherings". They are weak. They can't even look after themselves let alone save anyone. It's hopeless. And the ones that are actually based on here are too few.

because whites are too dumb to make one only jews have the iq.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Yunque_(organization)

Thanks for your contribution btw snekbro

Look at the majority of people in Britain. Look at their faces when you see them at the "memorial vigils". They are weak. They can't even look after themselves let alone save anyone. It's hopeless. And the ones that are actually based over there are too few.

>Sup Forums
>gathering

False flagging.

There's one that already created you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Nigger_Association_of_America

Let them come

>And yes, the main French lodge is Atheist so yes, I guess they are not like other countries' masons.

Kek, that's one of the reasons why I never became a Mason -- they don't allow atheists around here. You can be whatever religion you want, you just have to believe in a higher power... and I have yet to be convinced that one exists.

We do but they are secret

No worries italianon. One more thing I forgot to mention. Cicada also predicted Vault 7 before WikiLeaks even began to tease it with puzzles (that were very similar to the ones that Cicada original were known for):
youtu.be/cToNsNM4wSM
youtu.be/K5PBp47z5jo

>Those who would destroy our lives with lies will themselves be destroyed by truth

We can just donate to me and I'll set up a international lodge

bump for more

There's nothing really wrong with the Freemasons, at least not in the true concept of Freemasonry. You do have the worst ones in France mainly because the National Regular Lodges are fractured at they compete against each other on a regular basis - which in turn drops the overall quality of the people that get selected in the Lodges, as quantity > quality.

Truth be told, Freemasons must swear allegiance to the country in which they reside in, its Constitution and its leader. At the beginning of any work session in the lodge, all members are required to sing the national hymn and swear that they would never brake any rule that would put harm to the national state.

The true aspect of freemasonry - that revolves around the rejection of hedonism - can only be kept through embracing the traditionalist and ritualistic side of the Order. Symbolism plays an important part in this and they are the things that usually rule out true Freemasons and LARPers that just are in for the personal gain.

tl;dr Freemasonry is actually a society which tries to turn good people into leaders - everything revolves around bettering yourself and trying to become a truly good person, as that is the only way to change the world in which you reside in - by doing good, you stand out as an example to the others that surround you.

t. regular Freemason

>And yes, the main French lodge is Atheist

Completely false. In order to attain International Regularity, the Lodge must pass a certain criteria that is written down in the Universal Masonic Chain and its Constitution. All lodges are required to have members that believe in the Grand Architect (or however you chose to describe God) in order to obtain Regularity from other National Lodges. This is one of the most fundamental aspects and without it, a Lodge will be irregular, meaning that it will not have international recognition, it cannot participate in the World's Conference that takes part every 2 years etc.

The only irregular Lodges from Europe are the National Lodges of Liechtenstein and the Irregular National Lodge of Bulgaria - as they are not recognized because they either have a Foreign-born acting Grand Master or because they have members that are dubious in nature.

Because the jews will infiltrate them like they did to the Masons.

If we just killed all the jews we would not need secret societies.

If you really want to start a secret society, then you should use Etherum as the tool to organize the society over internet.

Dunno if I trust Etherium considering it's backers

Do Freemasons believe in free will?

Freemasons are actually pretty focused on the development of themselves first and foremost - as they see the abolishment of the "ego" as fundamental in their teachings, as only by putting aside the ego can you achieve clarity in the profane world - thus allowing the Freemason to become a beacon of light that inspires everybody around him. Free will is required to achieve the highest stances of mysticism - everything must be your design, your own thought and action.

tl;dr you construct your own path. Esoteric knowledge requires the Freemason to act on his on will at all times, or else he is compromised

Nonetheless, a shit tone of Freemasons don't give a fuck about the symbolical nature of Freemasonry and how much esoteric knowledge is important in the overall aspect of a Lodge. If shit goes like this for the next decade or so, we'll have a ton of Irregular Lodges that will only act as influence-cesspools and social networking hotspots.

If there was a secret society, how would we know about it? On top of that, brainwashing the populace by calling all disenters evil nazis and imprisoning them is quite successful at getting the public on your side.

Assange is dead, a CGI phantom or has been reprogrammed you shill, and Vault 7 contains nothing of any significant relevance to the majority of people. Wikileaks has been compromised for ages (im guessing around the Podesta email mark). Those emails almost certainly contained the smoking gun re child rape among Podesta, Clinton ect. Comey destroyed tons of the emails, and hes not being prosecuted or pursued by Trump for it. Someone else had the emails in question (some NYPD and i think others) but theyv probably all been bought or assassinated at this stage. Thats why we dont see them. The info thats big enough to bring the whole system down was eliminated and wikileaks is being run by the CIA. Instead were being fed nothing but watered down platitudes. None of it can, or will, be used against the CIA, and even if it was those responsible would walk, because as weve seen, they ALL HAVE DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY.

Those emails contained the info weve all been waiting for imo (indication that the CIA and Mossad are involved in the Industrial scale abduction and murder of children). Its already been proven to some extent (Epsteins Island was a Mossad operation). I also find it hard to believe that insiders havnt given the smoking gun on 9/11 yet. Theres at least enough for a renewed investigation, (which Trump promised) BUT NO, because hes an Isreali/Goldman Sachs stooge

And what have Cicada done thats so enlightening ? nothing. The spear of destiny ? GTFO. Its a puzzle club, or cryptography recruitment drive for some firm or a limited hangout set up by THEM to waste peoples time Take your head out of your ass please

You wouldn't. And look how well that brainwashing holds up when the people propagating it are found to be complete scum.

wait how do you know there isnt ?
nice try cia ?

but we have them

It's because reddit will steal it and turn it mainstream.

Truth need not hide

>he doesn't know about our secret society

You gotta buy a Sup Forums pass, mate.

Didn't you get the memo? The CIA shills dropped the "Assange is dead" psyop after he made a balcony appearance in May: youtu.be/j4UOzBs56go

That's the proof of life you fags were demanding or was it IRL reptilian CGI or some shit? He's alive and leaking. Now ihe's provided POL it's back to "Assange is muh russian agent, he sucks putins dick with drumpf lmao, seriously we cant look at the leaked nuclear codes" CIAfags should have just kept your shit more secure, would have been easier than constantly shitposting here trying to turn us against Assange.

The spear of destiny shit was just austistic ass Defango pulling a spergy LARP for attention. It's not Cicada's fault some fat bald faggot that YouTubes about them decided to try a gay LARP.

Anons lurking will notice I've sourced and backed up my claims about Cicada and WL, meanwhile you're just throwing around "everyone is mossad/CIA, trust me goys we're much better off with literally no allies" accusations intended to divide and conquer.

There is one country that still exists in part outside of the zio-masonic control grid and its Japan. I suspect they have retained some pre-occupation secret societies. Its also possibly the case in China (altho many of the Triads are connected to THEM).

This is what everyone in the lower degrees thinks. Its a gnostic/luciferian cult at the highest level. It was started by the Jesuits (themselves Gnostic luciferians) to gain a foothold in the anglo-american sphere. Note that when i say Lucierian im talking about gnosis, and beyond that the Baal worship of inner Judaism.

Yes, they are taught esoteric knowledge in the higher degrees, but within the context of a luciferian service to self framework. In order to gain access to the highest levels they also required to engage in the ritual murder of infants.

What they fail to understand is that the knowledge at the top can be found in the various original sources (freemasonic mysticsm took things from all over the world). But a study of other religious traditions can give you access to some of what they know, and you dont need to slit a childs throat to have it.

Allot of what they learn is no different from whats practiced by high level Taoist priests in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore ect. where the traditions survived. Or among some of the orthodox hindu sects in India, the Buddhist monasteries of Tibet.Some of these also engage in blood sacrifice, but not all.

The freemasons however are rotten to the core, theose who created their religion (the ashkenazi patriarchs) took the most debased traditions and made a political tactic of them. The secret rituals be it in Masonry, or Jesuit ceremony are not only religious but serve as a vast blackmail network.

There are thousands. The reason they stay out of the spotlight is, that they share unpopular believes and practices. They usually reveal themselve once their worldview is publicly accepted or just vanish.

Here, have some dose of paranoia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternitas_Saturni

>muh saturnites
most of the fags like them are larping niggers tho

>This is what everyone in the lower degrees thinks.

I can't refute this as I am a lower degree myself, but trust me when I tell you that most if not all of the lodges I've visited are normal places and the higher degree masons (such as my father and grandfather) do not participate in any "blood ritual" whatsoever. They do indeed have certain rituals that they perform, and when I say ritual I mean preserving the teachings of the 300-y/o Freemasonry, that the lower degree Freemasons cannot join in - they are asked to leave the Temple and wait in the lobby room. Usually, such discussions only touch the administrative side of Freemasonry, believe it or not.

What you fail to realize is the fact that Albert Pike's interpretation of Freemasonry was put out of context by the critics - and I say this because that's where you probably got your info from. Albert Pike's "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite" has a lot of mentions that directly identifies Lucifer = Satan and that treats him exactly as he was portrayed in the bible. There are only two citations that I can think of that purposely touch the aspect of Lucifer = lightbringer and Lucifer = Morning Star (precursor to his fall and transformation into Satan). And he only touches these aspects as a form of explaining humanity as out of grace, because of the Original Sin.

>What they fail to understand is that the knowledge at the top can be found in the various original sources

The Freemasons do not dispute this whatsoever, that's one of the main reasons they accept people of all faiths, as long as they believe in a Creator. It's an Order based on self-development that tries to better people into becoming leaders - as I've said before, one of the main aspects revolving around Freemasonry is becoming free of the ego - thus becoming a beacon of hope and inspiration for the people surrounding you aka "leading by example"

What is Kekistan but a secret society.

>Kekistan

kys, newfag

Out of curiosity, how does one go about joining the freemasons anyways?
I'm asking as my grandfather was with them when he was still alive, he had tried to get my father to join in as well, but he never did and went off to join the army instead, and he never tried to get myself or my brother to join.
But I am very curious to find out his history with them, as he did a lot of things in the military he never told us about beyond providing basic documentation of that he did it, such as working on the ARPANET, and working on the apollo moon landings (only transferring the information on older computer systems to newer ones, but still)

>Kekistan
its literally a meme. Its the "user hackers of Sup Forums" for the fucking normies.
It has its purpose, sure, but its cringy as fuck

Provided some credible sources for your claims, you sound like you've just got stoned and let David "everyones a lizard" Icke videos autoplay on YouTube one too many times

>Out of curiosity, how does one go about joining the freemasons anyways?

You usually have to be "brought in" by a higher-degree Freemason - this person will evaluate you at the beginning and if proven correct in his assessment, he will vouch for you in front of the Grand Assembly. After this is over, the profane (that's your name given before you get accepted into a Regular Lodge) is required to undertake several meetings with various Higher-Degree Freemasons - meetings in which he is required to speak the truth and nothing but the truth (and this is very important, as the ritual before getting accepted revolves around the profane confessing everything regarding his persona or ego, as that is the foremost important act that grants you the brotherhood of a Lodge).

If you get pass all this stuff, you have your "Inquisition Ritual" in which you are blinded and put forward before the Lodge; then your "Initiation Ritual" that symbolizes the Resurrection from the Profane World.

That's a tl;dr regarding the procession

he probably read a few fringe articles regarding Albert Pike's "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite" book, in which he touches on the subject of Lucifer in a few chapters.

It's literally the only thing you can find regarding this subject - and it has been talked about for the past decade.

Thanks for link, I didnt get any viruses from that

fug

No, a larping club doesn't have the need to hide their practices. Most secret societies would face some form of persecution(social, political, judical) if they revealed their practices and ideals. Others hold their society secret in order to preserve their wisdom and not getting it corrupted by amateurs. Most of them aren't just larpers. You can see examples of this in each and every religion, like the Alevi sect in Islam

Mormons rule the earth.

>occultists aren't larpers
>

K E K
E K E
K E K

you're in one right now faggot.

All of his claims itt so far have just been fringe shit from conspiracy clickbait articles/videos.

A few more retarded points from this comment I wanted to point out. "muh why hasn't wikileaks released the smoking gun on pg and 9/11? that proves they're cia" No faggot, WikiLeaks releases verifiable government documents and communications, the deep state isn't going to save any kind of documentation or send fucking emails backs and forth about a false flag op on the scale of 9/11 or pedosta's kid fucking. That's called creating evidence that can be used against you for literally no reason, shit on that level is planned in person between people with enough blackmail material on each other for mutually assured annihilation.

Imagine you're planning a 9/11 tier conspiracy, once it's all said and done are you going to write up a report on your brilliant plan and file it away somewhere saying to yourself "lol better keep this so I don't forget 9/11 was my inside job, hope no one ever finds it and leaks it, better email my buddy Skippy, tell him about all of this too and see how many kids he's teed up at Jeff's island for the weekend"?

>Vault 7 contains nothing of any significant relevance to the majority of people
You're autistic and retared, Vault 7 shows that the CIA built hacking tools capable of compromising virtually every consumer tech device out there AND barely made an effort to keep those tools secure. It's a Frankenstein's monster/Jurassic Park scenario where they built shit that's incredibly dangerous in the wrong hands and let it get out into the wild. We already have their incompetence to thank for the huge ransomware attacks earlier this year.

It's also no where near fully released yet, only a fraction has been published so far. As I mentioned earlier the big happenings come when they start releasing part B CIA media ops.

All good, it''s a youtube link so you shouldn't

>the deep state isn't going to save any kind of documentation or send fucking emails backs and forth about a false flag op on the scale of 9/11 or pedosta's kid fucking
then explain what happened with the saudis

Freemasons are useful stupids pushing degenaracy and demonic rituals in society. Kill yourself gipsy

we do

It's double secret so the normal secret societies don't undermine it. If we can talk about it it's not secret enough.

wewlad, have this new batch of Italians

We talk about deepnet shit all the time
the world is becoming less and less of a secret place thanks to normies using the internet
the mainstream internet was a mistake, eternal september will ruin us all

You can find much more than just Pike commenting on Lucifer in Morals & Dogma when it comes to Masonic figureheads discussing the source of the light.

why secret?
light is kryptonite to them.

it will be so not secret, that the consequences of violence and destruction to re find justice, will be accepted by the masses with joy

no secrets

Why? Secret societies are created to enslave Goyim. Think about it.