Is the world ending?

Is the world ending?

Yeah, but im not going down.

it's been ending for about 30 years now. the process is slower than you'd expect

That's a lot of sweets.
What happened 30 years ago?

It's doing something. Something amazing.

Retarded app to gather data for image censor AIs. Pay for it you pieces of shit. 10btc/pic should be fair

Yup, 50kg of long lasting, calorie dense foods for 300usd, It will probably increase 10 fold in value when the food trucks stop rolling in.
I wont even eat any of it except the 4 jars of coconut oil, I only eat fresh veggies and meat.
You have to diversify your assets no matter how poor or rich you are. It will help alot in surviving.

more like 52 years ago when welfare started to plop up in every capitalistic country in the world.
Changing incentives from smart and healthy people to have alot of babies to dumb people to have them.

No, it's beginning.

Yes we are living in the Kali Yuga. The collapse of the Soviet Union was the last hope for humanity, but we all now the true hope, the one that could've succeeded ended in 1945.

God be willing

only war foward is to let the old unchanging ways to fall apart.
the next fascist empire will be stronger than the last

and so it goes

Sure looks like it.

Yes. I believe so.

Fertility rates in every country around the world are falling. I think the UN reports are wrong and are really shilling immigration to try and save the world with western medicine.

The rate of climate change is accelerating due to positive feedback melting in the arctic and anarctic. This was going to happen regardless of human activity.

The level of toxicity in static environments are now growing more dangerous to animals across all environments. They are finding industrial chemicals at the bottom of oceans. Plastic in marine life. Hormones in food and water.

Superbugs are springing up everywhere. Cancers in children and young people are on the rise. Fresh water is becoming scarce

All the while governments are failing and reaching critical mass in immaterial wealth spread unevenly across wealth distributions. Politicians have weak leadership in the face of growing complexity. Hedonism and perversion abounds.

Yes user these are signs of a failing wprld

life goes on, as always

you just see the mordern world as decadent because you are hella spooked

egoism is a fucking spook

yes

Unfortunatly not yet. We didnt suffer enough.

Revelations is coming true.

if repeating 5s yes

No. The 21st century may be the last of our civilization, but plenty of hope still remains and it's going to be a wild ride. Don't kys just yet user, the happenings will be worth it.

I hope so

Never say sorry

Never say thank you

no
but maybe you are
only the strong will prevail

Why so many perishables?

God i hope so