Polish soldiers don't respect Swedish sovereignty

Polish soldiers don't respect Swedish sovereignty.

Other urls found in this thread:

rmf24.pl/fakty/swiat/news-polscy-zolnierze-bez-zezwolenia-zeszli-na-lad-u-wybrzezy-szw,nId,2409175
gp.se/nyheter/världen/polsk-militär-övade-utan-tillstånd-på-västkusten-1.4383167
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stegeborg
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=poland&country2=sweden&Submit=COMPARE
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=Poland&country2=Austria&Submit=Compare Countries
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=australia&country2=poland&Submit=COMPARE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9kruHqLTI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xJF9wdWsgMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Swedish sovereignty.
laughingwhores.jpeg

It's Sweden, they'll gladly invite the invaders.

>> Swedish

>> sovereignty.

Pick one.

And why have you not linked the source, faggot?

European soldiers landing on a European coast. I see no problem.

The swedes will gladly stand against evil white incursions

Source:

rmf24.pl/fakty/swiat/news-polscy-zolnierze-bez-zezwolenia-zeszli-na-lad-u-wybrzezy-szw,nId,2409175

Don't be upset

Should be fucking grateful, give them beers.

Boland stronk.

Sweden doesn't care about somalian/afghani soldiers coming in their wives without permission. Why do they care about poles?

Swedish source:

gp.se/nyheter/världen/polsk-militär-övade-utan-tillstånd-på-västkusten-1.4383167

Thats because you are blinded by your globalist zealotry.

Any source in english?

Who the fuck cares about sweden, who the fuck are you, fuck off red Finland.

To be fair I don't think Sweden does either.

Reminder Polacks held Stockholm for some time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stegeborg

soon

I wouldn't care if every swedecuck dropped dead tomorrow.

>Polish soldiers don't respect Swedish sovereignty.
Who respects Sweden anyway?
Is there any country who still has respect for Sweden's authoritah?

So from I understand
>Polish soldiers were allowed to go to Skärhamn and do exercises
>they were supposed to drive a truck from Karlskrona
>they swam by boat instead
>they weren't allowed to use boats (muh naval vessels)
>it's a breach of regulations
Sorry, I guess.

Hes just shitposting newfag

PAYBACK TIME MOTHERFUCKERS
PURGE JUST BEGAN

If swedes don't, why should we?

well time to reset this EU4 run again
damn pols, ruining my runs every time

Does Sweden (yes!) even have borders any more?

Maybe they want another Deluge?

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=poland&country2=sweden&Submit=COMPARE
Try us cuck.

Who respect Swedish sovereignty?

Theywere permitted to get there by land, but not from sea.

Claim they're migrants, problem solved.

We couldn't even have an old-fashioned scrap if we wanted to because of the EU.

>2017
>wearing lubawa

this shit is worse than cancer, but I guess it's better than storing magazines in pockets

> 2017
> after years of non-stop cuckposting from sweden (by shitskins and other immigrants) and other jealous cunts, shitholes like BULGARIA and POLAND unironically think they can talk shit about sweden
lmfao

To be honest you should probably deny being cuck in 1st place...

>Swedish sovereignty
Sorry, what?
They have open borders

Yeah, but this time it's going to be a reverse Deluge. What will reamin of Swedistan will go as a good will gift to Russia.

>NATOhalp.jpg
oh right, sweden is not part of nato kek

>Polish soldiers don't respect Swedish sovereignty

Does anyone?

Yes they were allowed to travel there in military vehicles in a military convoy the land way. But they decided to not respect law and order and went there in rubber boats with a commanding military officer in each boat. This turned the rubber boats into örlogsfartyg.

If you don't respect other countries sovereignty why should other countries respect yours? I believe we have a common troublemaker in the east that has no problem violating other countries sovereignty and back it with force.

Yes we can.

... and while we are at it:
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=Poland&country2=Austria&Submit=Compare Countries

>Swedish sovereignty

Reminder that the "Deluge" in the 17th century was one of the most devastating invasions in history.

faggot ass nigga

To swedish pride :^)

its so hot seeing young blonde swedish girls go black and enjoy that superior thick black penis which is so much bigger then white ones

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=australia&country2=poland&Submit=COMPARE

Could be fun

>they swam by boat instead
>Yes they were allowed to travel there in military vehicles in a military convoy the land way. But they decided to not respect law and order and went there in rubber boats with a commanding military officer in each boat

Polen confirmed for not knowing anything about navies

Tbh there were too many tanned Swedes on the way.

why is it bad and what 's the best choice?

>globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=australia&country2=poland&Submit=COMPARE
Wait... you guys are sorrounded by water, how the fuck you have weaker navy than us?

Did Sweden surrendered?

And that post illustrates perfectly why you are so cucked.

Respect isn't an automatically reciprocal agreement. It doesn't work in the way "you respect us, so we respect you". Only a naive child, a woman, or a cuck thinks this is the case.

This is how it really works: we are strong, you are weak. We get to do what we want, and you show us respect while getting none in return. This is precisely what has been going on between you and Muslims for the last couple decades, btw. You have no strength, no power, no honor, and so deserve no respect, while showing respect to anyone who is stronger. Which is to say, to everyone.

Welcome to the real world.

cuz white

>Without permission

Whatever happened to Open Borders and All Are Welcome?

Who does?
Also, source or didn't happen.

It's payback time. Deluge was literally worse than Hitler.

> firepower
> natocuck
so in some dreamworld where poland gets some balls to make its own decisions and tries to "fight" us, the fucking designated kangz of EE, apex humans, top-tier negotiators, "neutral" chillers, you'd get fucked up your polish ass
bet we could enter a strategic alliance with russians overnight and go make lebensraum the next fucking day, sheeeit we even joke about you cockholster-types in the open and you just quietly take it
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9kruHqLTI
never mind the other countries in the neighbourhood who'd love to fuck you over if based austria gives the heads up, just because you deserve it

>Sweden
>sovereignty
They let anyone in...to do otherwise would be racists. #OpenBordersY'all

Beside the insatiable thirst for foreign cock has cause a shortage in the bbc market, and they need more bulls to maintain market stability. They typically prefer thicc, veiny bbc, but pointy polish cock will do in these dire conditions.

>External Debt (USD)
>$939,900,000,000

Almost a trillion. Pay your debnts, swedecucks.

Can you try rephrasing your post to make it look like it's not a schizophrenic mess?

>austria talking about military
The moment you guys lost the von Habsburgs was the moment you guys lost any respect about your military.

In 98% of cases, your "hot blonde swedish girls" are polish and ukrainian immigrants who love to get blacked like there's no tomorrow
You'd know this if you weren't a turbovirgin

>a friendly country "attacks"
>sweden goes all crazy

>russia practices a bombing run on stockholm
>can't get a single fighter jet to intercept

We're not surrounded by germany and russia.

>why is it bad

It does its job, but is uncomfortable(you sweat like pig under it) and makes problems in the field(if it unties it takes a bit of time or help to restore it). It also rips quite fast. Mine looked like shit, couldn't store one magazine because pocket got ripped and I had to use shoe laces at some point.
Got a new one, but use coyote when I can.

Hmmm, good point.

One word. Emus.

> a fat burgergoy talking to austria regarding foreign policy
meanwhile america's foreign policy can be summed up with
> does the jew, jew and if he jews who's he gonna jew this time?
don't you have an IED to scooter over in some durkistan shithole or did you shart yourself on the way to basic and get dismissed?

it doesnt matter, white womb is made for black dick. average black dick is around 20 cm while average whitey around 14. why would a white women want to fuck whites? when she can get 20 cm pussy stretcher.

good thing is that the average black "apartment" is fittingly a 20sqcm cuckshed so the only "white womb" that nigga gonna get, is a landwhale who passed out from heatstroke next to the river

Neighbors from hell. It is a miracle you cunts even exist.

actually they are more patriotic than rest of europe for some reason.

Even under the Habsburgs Austria was a punching bag for France and Prussia for centuries.
The only victories they had were against petty Italian states and the Ottomans. When the Hungarians rose up they needed Russian support.
Austria was much better when it came to diplomacy, dynastic alliances and non-war politics in general, and that's how they gained so much power.
Prussia was the Warrior of the German world.

Germany can't attack because EU, Russian can't afford to plus NATO. Doesn't look like a miracle to me.

We keep going through the power of spite and eternal butthurt, kek.

>Swedish sovereignty

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

lmao have you ever seen black guy? they are more masculine and fact about BBC is well known to wide population, especialy women. When nigga is walking down the street you can see white women looking at him and wondering if rumour is true while imaginating black dick penetrating them and causing them great pleasure. thats how it works, white women lust black male only becuase of the dick size and you cant change that.

He meant it from a historical perspective, Dima.

This shit is hilarious because Polish People's Army was supposed to take Sweden in the 80s in case of a war with NATO.

Tfw Russia wasnt memeing about annexing Sweden in 2 days
Laffin

what the fuck?

Sweden just getting BLEACHED

>the swedes got viking'd by a bunch of poles
kekadilly

Ehh, it says they were invited to come here to play in war games, just that they didn't apply for permission to travel by water, though they had permission to travel by land.

respecting sweden is disgraceful.
if you want respect go pilgrimage to sweden and rape a swede.
if you dont rape a swede how can you say you deserve respect?
fuck sweden.

Based and stronk Sup Forumsand

You guys should stop all co-operation with NATO

Nobody respects you unless you are willing and capable of slaughtering those who disrespect you in the first place.

Swedes like order and following rules and laws and believes it's something people of other nationalities also are capable of. I guess I'm wrong because the only thing preventing you from raping, murdering and stealing is the massive surveillance program in your country if I'm to understand your post correctly. Humanity is finished.

Sweden one of the most relevant countries on Sup Forums

>Feels goodman

Soon, they just have to turn into a khalifate first.

Respect != fear

you are relevant because you are test area of international jewish conspiracy experiment called cultural marxism

Are you going to build a wall along the eastern border?

Sweden was friendly to Poland and decided not to shoot them as, I don't see the problem

Fuck, I mean western.
Enough vodka for today...

>Polish soldiers made successful D-Day landing on coast of the inclusive genederaware Caliphate of Swedistan. The spear head landing force under the lead of Jacek Kurva managed to conquer the coast line of the village Suga Kui Knulla without any losses. We are now switching to our polish correspodent behind the battle fields who's together with general Jebany Sobieski to hear what he has to say..
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xJF9wdWsgMI