ZAG - South Africa General - CIVIL WAR EDITION

Old White dude losing his shit to Parliament, basically laying down the fucking GAUNTLET BOOOY

youtube.com/watch?v=WyPivvW4DJY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_vysZVFT_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oqopN1Z0O0Y
suidlanders.org/our-emergency-plan/
suidlanders.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Revolution
mg.co.za/article/2017-06-21-the-holocaust-denier-the-public-protector-and-the-reserve-bank
fee.org/articles/south-africa-is-repeating-the-mistakes-of-apartheid/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atholl_Highlanders
vfplus.org.za/latest-news/support-for-ff-plus-campaign-on-farm-murders-welcomed
iol.co.za/news/special-features/anc-policy-conference/mks-thembamavundla-warned-to-stop-war-talk-9954498
ewn.co.za/2017/06/23/guptaleaks-gupta-henchmen-prepared-fake-race-baiting-tweets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus how many generals do we have now, granted if this does go full livemaps tier civil war, I will want a general for it, but still
are we reaching the point of getting a /polg/

How significant is this?

Shit, sorry mate, did you watch the clip though? Brutal.

I don't know, but his party is definitely the BOER party, small as it may be, interesting none the less, the balls, lol.

Fuller version:

Will need to translate this.. Dutch/Blegi bros should be able to help too.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_vysZVFT_Y

FF Plus Warns Julius Malema On Behalf Of Whites..

youtube.com/watch?v=oqopN1Z0O0Y

"its become a habit to isolate whites in SA as the black sheep for any issues etc.. "

Calling Julius out on his anti-white bullshit.

"Don't misinterpret the friendliness and civil nature of whites as weakness.. "

Here is the plan when Civil War occurs:

suidlanders.org/our-emergency-plan/

>"Its not parliamentary to threaten civil war"
even niggers have better conducts than slavs fighting in parliament

White Africans* should move to Australia.

*albino niggers don't count.

Do you accept foreign fighters once it goes down?

Mijn zoon, afrika. Het spijt me dat de nikkers met de hulp van de joden uw land hebben kapot gemaakt, de greep van de haakneuzen is zo sterk dat zelfs het nederlandse volk het moeilijk heeft met ontsnappen uit die greep. Zuid afrika zal ooit weer verenigd worden met nederland en apartheid zal terugkomen

Gegroet.

I think so, you can start enrolling at suidlanders.org/

Fucking well made site, not sure who funded it.

honorabu memba

The US could also use some extra whites. Also we actually have guns.

Love how they start chimping when he basically stated, YOU TAKE GIBS U GET WAR

>staying in africa when you have given the power back to the retarded niggers
>not just fucking reconquering it

Fucking idiots

I'm not even fucking kidding any Sup Forumsacks who feels adventurous should sign up with Suidlanders.org, it would be a major fucking happening and we'd definitely need involvement.

Website looks like it was made by/for Sup Forums holy shit.

I do think, however, in case of a civil war and this Suidlanders group being a major political and military power in SA, that it will get zero recognition from the entire world, because of being 'raycist'.

I mean, don't count on the US to ever allow European or people of European descent to ever hold control over an African or Asian country ever again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Revolution

Shit nigga I think Suidlanders is actually formed just to make sure everyone gets the fuck out safely, I don't think its military.

They're drilling evacuation procedures etc, very pro setup.

Aware me, what is FF Plus?

Which political party is taking away farms?

Both the competing parties EFF and ANC want "Radical Economic Transformation" and both seek "Land Reform / Land Appropriation Without Compensation"

The ONLY thing keeping this place from Monkeying the fuck out currently is the Constitution, the ANC Womens Leage last week called for abolishing for the Constitution as its not in line with African values.

you prob should leave before your currency devalues more

whitey
>you can't just take the land
>if you want civil war, do that
nigger
>muh point of order - you can't threaten civil war!

That's the short version.

SA is in need of a good BLEACH'Ding. We'll fuck them back into segrigation.

>At the end of December 2016, public protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane wanted the South African Reserve Bank to “consider reviewing its lending policies”, but if she had other thoughts about how it should go about its work, she did not put those in writing in a draft report.
>This week, just six months later, Mkhwebane ordered Parliament to change the Constitution, with wording she drafted unilaterally, to remove the Reserve Bank’s mandate to keep inflation under control.
>Just what possessed Mkhwebane to order a change in direct opposition to economic orthodoxy, shocking everyone from the ANC to ratings agencies, is not clear. But in the time during which she changed her mind she had only two meetings on the issue. One was with the department of state security. The other was with Stephen Goodson, a former Reserve Bank director, Holocaust denier and collaborator with the Gupta-linked Black First Land First fringe group.
mg.co.za/article/2017-06-21-the-holocaust-denier-the-public-protector-and-the-reserve-bank

The absolute state of our country.

Keep in mind that your own country my label you a terrorist and revoke your citizenship if you go to help them.

I'm not joking. You surely by now realize how cucked by traitorous globalists the EU is.

So have backup travel plans or you may well be stuck in south africa for good.

But the ANC is the majority party, with 60%+ of the congress seats. People must like their policies

FF+ is a very small minority party.

He'd be a fucking God damned national hero to people here, and many there, that's all that matters.

Yeah FF+ is a whitey party, hence the size, but it does represent farmers, which make up a fuckton of money.

If the raise act ever gets passed (It would bring back white immigration) or if Trump allows white South Africans to refuge here since he supported the apartheid. You guys can gladly come live in Pennsylvania.

Be real, will they do anything? They are

Truthfully? I have no fucking idea, nobody does. Not publicly anyway.

use this for next thread pic

I'm legitimately worried for you guys, if shit pops off and there's foreign recruitment, I'll gladly join up.

It will absolutely have to cover white south african refugee status, specifically. Lots of the folks here have high school, diplomas etc, lots don't, we're talking about lots of people here.

It will have to recognize White SA folks as refugees being targeted for Race.

Fucking disgusted even writing that down, never thought shit like that would be a real possibility.

We accepted over 6 million whites during the 1920s I'm sure it's not completely impossible to get most whites from South Africa out of there. And yes that's the actual number, I'm not even remotely joking.

Here's to hoping, the shit steadily going down in this place is starting to become genocide, white holocaust denial is an actual fucking thing, who would have thought.

""President Jacob Zuma has joined the radical left-wing party in Parliament, the so-called Economic Freedom Fighters, in calling for the expropriation of agricultural land without compensation. Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa has echoed this now-common Marxist mantra in more moderate and eloquent terms.

The finance minister’s economic advisor and University of the Witwatersrand academic, Chris Malikane, has been dominating South African news headlines recently after he spoke out in support of both expropriation and the nationalization of “white monopoly capital” institutions like banks, mining companies, and insurance firms. He has said this needs to happen to achieve transformation in South Africa, otherwise, we might have a civil war.""

fee.org/articles/south-africa-is-repeating-the-mistakes-of-apartheid/

What exactly is happening in South Africa? I don't know well this country.

Blacks are going "gibe me dats" and threatening to kill whitey if they don't.

the majority party, the ANC, is taking away white people's farms

this is apparently okay

Silencing them too, check out this sweet Hate Speech Bill!

Hate speech is defined as any communication which is insulting toward any person or group, and which demonstrates a clear intention to bring contempt or ridicule based on 17 protected grounds. Such grounds include race, gender, sex, belief, culture, language, gender identity, and occupation or trade. But insult is an extremely low threshold of offense, especially if it is considered with protected characteristics like belief and occupation. In other words, someone can theoretically be imprisoned for saying, “Politicians are thieving liars!”

What do you guys think this country would have looked like today if all the "anti" Apartheid whites got what they wanted and had the Progressive Party/Democratic Party to run the country instead of the ANC? ANC was never these people's 1st choice funnily enough. Hardly any of them wanted ANC to ever rule.

What the fuck is this?

TIL a South African is the only person legally allowed to raise a private army in Europe

Sorry its from Reddit /r/southafrica...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atholl_Highlanders

It's been a fun run boys, but these Sup Forums posts are becoming too real.

I want off this ship, I want to be ignorant and blind again.

Don't worry SA bro, we''ll get through this shit, things are accelerating to a glorious climax.

do they really have the right to do that?

And why don't white take weapons in order to defend themself?

Whites have no place in AFRICA. Better get out now before it gets too hot under your feet.

(You)

You better not be anywhere else besides africa. Better get out now before the lynching starts

>do they really have the right to do that?
Might makes right

>And why don't white take weapons in order to defend themself?
Because preventing white genocide is racist.

(((DR PIETER GROENEWALD)))
this is where Jews side with WHITE PEOPLE NOT BLACK PEOPLE

The time for blacks is fucking over, you attack the Jewish South Africans you will be FUCKED, ABSOLUTELY FUCKED
We will DESTROY EVERY BLACK CUNT IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN SOUTH AFRICA

Fucking A only found out about Suidlanders today, already starting to love the guys.

> 32% wh*te

Groenewald is not Jewish, you cunt. He just got a lot of support after bringing up the farm murders which the government likes to ignore.
>The Jewish Board of Deputies strongly expressed itself in a statement against farm murders and attacks and in so doing added its voice to the FF Plus’ campaign against farm murders, Dr. Pieter Groenewald, leader of the FF Plus, says.
>The Board also calls on government to do everything within its power to take active steps to address the problem, and to see to it that better training of police members forms part of these steps, and that they are better equipped to do their work properly.
>“The louder the voice of protest, the more the pressure on government to take action will grow. The FF Plus welcomes this support from the ranks of South Africa’s Jewish Community,” Dr. Groenewald said.
vfplus.org.za/latest-news/support-for-ff-plus-campaign-on-farm-murders-welcomed

Can't even be a proper black supremacist. kill urself

can i just get drunk and shitpost without the seriousness please ? from what you have posted it looks like the Jews side with mr groenewald

Ya nah I think its gonna happen...

iol.co.za/news/special-features/anc-policy-conference/mks-thembamavundla-warned-to-stop-war-talk-9954498

""they should be ready to defend the country from military-trained white people.""

“white people are busy training in farms”.

Jesus Christ..

“Young people, Boers are reorganising... Come closer to us so that we can provide you with little military skills so that you can defend yourself.

“We are ready as the MKMVA in KwaZulu-Natal. Before President Jacob Zuma falls, we must have done this and pass over this art (of war) to the youth for the future of this congress movement. We need this otherwise this country will be taken,” he said to applause.

Mkhize called on young people to join legal structures such as the SANDF and SAPS. He was standing in for Zuma, who arrived late after being delayed in Swaziland.

I wrote them and they sent me an English version of their manual. I plan to donate as much as I can, a few hundred dollars. I know its not enough, everyone please consider donating to save lives.

Awesome, man, they seem based as fuck Dollars will go far for supplies, fuck the state of this shit.

A prime example of what they're trying to do is right next door, can these people even rub two brain cells together?

Come home white man

You've taken the red pill. There is no going back.

I'd like to help more by sending supplies for refugee camps for SA whites. I think the supplies should be prepositioned now because during a conflict it may be very difficult to arrange the movement of supplies like bandages and medicine, fresh socks and underwear, the little things in life that make a tough situation a bit nicer.

Sounds good, you'd have to tie up with them, I bet they've already have a plan to accept supplies etc from US / etc so that'would be a great idea.

Fucking this line made me worry, niggs in charge of OPSEC...

“We are ready as the MKMVA in KwaZulu-Natal"

Gotta get ready before shipments/funds are blocked. Its going to happen.

MK were trained by Russians iirc, I reckon you're right, fuck me this would happen so fast, wouldn't it.

Hi FBI

How come the homeless whites aren't being taken into white areas and given jobs and military training in preparation? You need them. Even if they are white trash, remake them.

Wish the CIA would fucking help too, I get the feeling we're going to be in a world of fuck soon.

Very strict black economic empowerment laws, only allowed to employ limited whites, you're kind of already fucked if you're white.

That's a good idea though, although I think for the sake of OPSEC Boers on farms training right now probably don't want outside involvement.

>Jews want to empower blacks
>Empowered blacks want to kill whites including jews
>jews say oops we jewed ourselves

I think this is unironically what happens here, yes.

Can't those whites just basically subcontract themselves instead of being a direct employee? Just lots and lots of small businesses?

No, most of the Jews left right after the ANC took power. They are wealthy enough to make a mess and then live elsewhere.

How do they maintain control of the diamond trade then?

South African brothers, question
my gf and her family are going on vacation to ZA next month, do you reckon shit will break down by then, even in tourist zones?
Good luck and respect from the homeland

Yes my empowered brothers, kill the goyim for centuries of persec- OY VEY! Don't burn the bank you anti-semites, who's going to give you a low interest loan!
USA, help your greatest ally! Its annaduh shoah!

They are helping--the niggers.
Trust me, you don't want our government involved in this. Theyll declare all SA whites terrorists, send special forces to train and advise the niggers, set up no fly zones, bomb the whites, put all the whites in concentration camps, then systematically starve them or let them die of disease. It would be serbia 2.0.

Nah they'll be OK, this whole thing is playing out in public, you'll immediately know if things are days away from a fuckup.

Thanks, blijf sterk

Why do niggers always hoot and holler and make weird sounds when someone else is trying to talk?

Some do that, yeah, but BEE (Black Econ Empowerment) has been turned up to target suppliers as well.

Do you think there is a chance that President Trump will declare that you guys are refugees and let you come over here?

lol this has been happening non-stop for a couple of years now, the government doesnt have the balls to try and the political parties just sit around flinging shit at eachother all day, stuff has to get a lot worse before we can expect to need a /zag/.

dont get me wrong, shit is bad and could go off at any time, but the race war isnt going to start over a couple of retards in parliament shouting at eachother

That's a risk i'm willing to take,If i went down there to help in a civil war and we won.

Id rather be in a nation of whites that accepts me than in some shithole like America where i have to read every single day in the news paper about some retard blaming whites for everything wrong with there life

The fucked up thing, the heat is being turned behind the scenes by an Indian family, the Guptas, but smarter people then myself say they in turn are orchestrated by Russians.

#GuptaLeaks: Gupta henchmen prepared fake race-baiting tweets

ewn.co.za/2017/06/23/guptaleaks-gupta-henchmen-prepared-fake-race-baiting-tweets

I am not sure what their end-game is though.

thank you desu.

No idea how the US works, it would be great, but no idea how realistic it is.

He did say once that he perfered SA back when it was under the Apartiheld and said that the whites he worked with were very nice and even some businesses with them. So Probably, Then again the Raise act is coming so whites could become citizens

*even had

I think RAISE act still has pretty steep requirements, what about semi-skilled unemployed whites here? I don't think it covers for SA's situation.

Do you think the majority of you guys would flee and become refugees or try to retake the state through civil war?

There are still enough just for that.

Observe these stats.

White have zero central leadership, divided and conquered, they will come to the US.

Niggers will never be smart enough to run anything by themselves. The guptas and whoever they're in league with want to exterminate the whites who are their competition in SA then exploit the niggers through debt slavery. Theyre just dark skinned kikes.

There are Afrikaner-Jews, funny story, they wanted to have land for Synagogs in Pretoria/Johannesburg back in old SA, Paul Kruger only gave them half the land allocated to churches.

They demanded why.

He said they only believed in Half of the Bible so could only get half the land, kek.

dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

that been said, so many whites here are such liberal cucks that they would condemn you for fighting the poor black man even as their children are slaughtered in front of them. At that point you have to reason whther it is even worth staying and fighting for people that will just end up hating you for it.

Non-whites have no place in Europe. And north Africa used to be white.