POL IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD, PAGANS BTFO

This board has been invaded by a torrent of insufferable neopagans worshiping their laughable excuse of a dead religion.

>MUH ANCESTORS

Have been Christian for thousands of years.

>CHRISTIANITY IS WEAK! MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!

Which is why your pathetic religion is dead at the hands of Christianity.

>MUH KIKE ON A STICK

Jesus was the son of God. While many of his early followers were "Jewish" ethnically, Christianity rapidly spread throughout Rome, where it was shaped, then eventually adapted as the state religion. Roman influence is obvious up to the modern day.

Every notable achievement in European history has been done by Christians. There is no remarkable cultural, scientific, or architectural feat of pagans that can even begin to stand to what Christianity has achieved. The only reminder that it ever existed in the first place is the fact that some northern European cultures eat chocolate eggs on Easter and put a tree in their livingroom on Christmas.

Pagans know deep down that their "religion" is total horseshit, that the only records of its existence were recorded by Christians centuries after it died out. And yet many feel compelled, for whatever reason, to abandon the religion that made Europe great to LARP a long dead sorry excuse of a religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9sqkahSziU
youtube.com/watch?v=m4hI638mskQ
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/user-joseph-goebbels-is-not-our-guy/115231/123
youtube.com/watch?v=pCir9G8MtzI
youtube.com/watch?v=dEKmoot-Des
youtu.be/BW3gKKiTvjs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury#Historical_meaning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>national bolshevik

Rip the sacred flesh
Sodomize the holy asshole
Drink the red blood of the mother of earth
Masturbation on the dead body of Christ
The king of Jews is dead
and so are the lies
Vomit on the host of Heaven
Masturbate on the throne of God
Break the seals of angels
Drink the sweet blood of Christ
Taste the flesh of the priest
Sodomize holy nuns
The king of Jews is a liar
The Heavens will burn
Dethrone the son of God
God is dead
Holyness is gone
Purity is gone
Prayers are burned
Covered in black shit
Rape the holy ghost
Unclean birth of Jesus Christ
Heaven will fall
Fuck the church
Fuck Christ
Fuck the Virgin
Fuck the gods of Heaven
Fuck the name of Jesus

op seems to be a faggot but is he really? let's find out

No, Pol is a political board, not christian board.

I am a christian myself but I do not feel the need to go after pagans etc because I am here to discuss POLITICS.

kek

>Have been Christian for thousands of years.

THEN WHY DOES YOUR GOD NEED PRE-CHRISTIAN NAMES?

Checkmate.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9sqkahSziU

>invaded by a torrent of insufferable neopagans

nah mate, they're getting less and less by the day

>Thinks religion and politics are separate spheres
>muh separation of church and state

>world is 6k years old
>adopt the religion of the jews
>worship Yahweh god of the jews
>african christians are your brothers in christ whom you must treat as yourself
>"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them.The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." (Leviticus 19:33)
>Your entire ancestry is being tortured forever by the god of the jews right now for the crime of not being born a jew

Yeah no, fuck off with your shit. Europe may have fucked up by adopting christianity, but we can rectify this.

And as for "MUH CHRISTIAN YUROP WAS THE BEST!"
Europe is best period, yes. If we adopted the 3rd iteration of the same desert bullshit (Islam), then the entire world would be Islamic by now. Christianity was a hindrance then, and it's a hindrance now. Universal brotherhood was a lie then, and it's a lie now.

Because people and things live in the flow of time and tradition is inescapable.
Faggot

Wow guess Merkel being a "Christian democrat" makes perfect sence now.

yes indeed, christianity and solidarity towards the 3rd world go hand in hand and exist in a feed each other

>thousands
heh, maybe YOU have.

Most of our culture comes from paganism. Romans incorporated pagan beliefs into Catholicism.
The crusaders destroyed fellow Christians in the sacking of Constantinople, ruining the Byzantine empire and letting filthy Turk roaches take it

>t. christian

that's just what we call usællt, degenerate.

Also OP is a faggot

Here you go m80. Enjoy.

First, sage.
These types of threads aren't helping, OP.
Try posting Red-pill threads instead to combat the (((Eternal Shills))).
>1 post by
These people need to stop flooding this board with non-sense.

Excellent post!! This will trigger the shit out of christ cucks. And I'm not really a shit-skin by the way, here in shitty India for a business trip.

Nice try, poo-in-loo.

The pope has a point here. I'm Jewish and all my girlfriends have been christians.

you can't trace your ancestry to bible-era jews much less Abraham, ergo your jewishness is fake

Bump, sage isn't a down vote redditfag

It was a pun, but sure whatever.

I wouldnt say POL is Christian, thats not the point of POL. Im a Christian and I see what you are getting at but I would say what you are on to is a form of Alt Light. The west is the Home of Christianity and the decline of europe in power does have resemblance in their rejection of God.

Now that being said I would say Neo paganism is a weak attempt at being the new atheist/agnostic. Its what hipsters who reject God do, they go with what seems cool to hide the gaping hole in their soul and the anger that God isnt their fairy godmother. Once shows like vikings and such are off the air they will be on to the next thing.

DAILY REMINDER THAT PAGANISM IS A KIKE PSYOP AND ONE OF THE MAIN PAGAN TROLLS THAT IS FLAMING CHRISTIANITY IS A PROVEN KIKE.

WEEV FROM THE DAILY STORMER IS A KIKE AND HE IS STARTING THREADS ON Sup Forums AND DAILYSTORMER ABOUT MUH ODINISM N SHEIT.

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

Christians corrupted the very meaning of Love

In the Greek-Roman world, eros meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

yet Christians expect us to love people we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself!

and they twist this meaning so much, that here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople

Because, according to Sup Forums christians, Love is not about shared interest, it is about telling to yourself "how I love that guy" right before cutting his head off

Religion isn't politics. Delete thread.

Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.
—The Apology of Aristides 15

A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes

Jesus' kingdom is not of this world. All that embracing Christianity will accomplish is making people give up on fighting for this world because if they are victims they get big rewards in Heaven

The only way to counter Islam is to embrace Life in THIS world, REALITY, existence, and WILL to power; not to shift the value of life away from this world

a forced meme with little Gospel justification applied onto the whole thing 500 years after fact, when it became evident that Jesus was not coming back no matter how many christians martyred themselves

the entirity of the Gospel is built around a small minority of oppressed, persecuted people that shall embrace their suffering because it will give them the key to Heaven... an oppressed minority that suddenly found themselves governing an entire empire and not suffering anymore

The problem is that the situation changed at all

Nothing of what Jesus said applies to a people with power on their hands, in every situation he describes the christians as a persecuted minority

The entirity of the Gospel is built around a small minority of oppressed, persecuted people that shall embrace their suffering because it will give them the key to Heaven... an oppressed minority that suddenly found themselves governing an entire empire and being the ones doing the persecuting

It is an apocalyptic cult that never got their apocalypse and went severily off-rails, a zombie that has been dead for 1 700 years and that for some strange reason people like you wanna keep alive even 2000 years later of the world not ending

> because they mostly apply to an individual man who should treat others decently

they are talking about christians as a group dude

"Someone else already defended that, go and read that... somewhere else... I win!!"

What Christians like the ones in Sup Forums do to justify their demented religion is to pick random texts from the old testament to justify not to cuck themselves like the early christians did, perhaps because they don't actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and are just meming

The strange thing is that they are a minority within Christianity they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader-wannabe decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power

Am I the one cherry picking??!

But if it is the "Christians" of Sup Forums that justify their demented religion by pick random, incomplete texts from the Gospel, or text from the old testament, in order to justify not to cuck themselves like the early christians did, perhaps because they don't actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and are just meming

I guess that Peter and Paul were cherrypicking as well! That all the christians that died to the lions were cherrypicking as well! They were supposed to fight back and yell "DEUS VULT!"

Silly them!

The huge brick block post that nobody will read.

You are literally the biggest faggot ever

>1.65m
No wonder he hates God.

>this world is reality
Kek. Take DMT and calm down.

thank you based Christ!

We'll deal with the muslims, jews and commies first. Then these degenerate heathens are next. We'll burn these faggots at the stake

>pol is a resurrected dunecoon worshipping board

This is the worst maymay.

>Christians corrupted the very meaning of Love
>In the Greek-Roman world, eros meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"
youtube.com/watch?v=m4hI638mskQ

One lie can corrupt every statement. Careful.

Whatever you say Mr. Khan

Pagans are weak

Had they fought, what would have gone differently? They might have died a quicker death, they may have killed Romans (!) before that, too.

Maximize God in your actions. Glorify God, not yourself. Deus Vult is not against martyrdom, and not against Crusades.

You want Christianity to be Islam. Silly you. It's not binary, it's not simple, it's a religion for men, not machines.
Autists will never get this, they are machines, not men.

You worship a glorified shank of human jerky nailed to a fucking stick, and you expect people to take you seriously...

>Jesus was the son of God

So was the last shit I took. It was made of starstuff!

A group of christian users on dailystormer got banned because they exposed him as a kike

The original thread title is : are there any based jews?

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/user-joseph-goebbels-is-not-our-guy/115231/123

Bump.

>reject God
Only the goat-herders tribal gods.

Sounds like E. Michael Jones was right.
youtube.com/watch?v=pCir9G8MtzI

>Had they fought, what would have gone differently?

They would have won because that is what God would have wanted, according to Sup Forums christians Jesus was all about Deus Vult and destroying your enemies

Of course, in reality, they would have lost, that is the lesson Christians learned for jewish uprisings, so they decide to attack Romans in a completely different way: invert their moral paradigm, to call what was good for the human being (richness, power, assertiviness) evil, and call what was bad for them (poverty, weakness, meekness) good

Protip: God does not exist

ib4 "actually by poverty Jesus only meant poverty of spirit, I don't have to give my stuff to the poor,, and by meekness Jesus meant to kill your enemies but not kill them THAT much"

Doesn't really seem like you would be rejecting Allah.

Yes pagans are less than 2% of any population of europe ,yet their presence in the internet is huge, this is just a divide and conquer op made by kikes like WEEV

Not only; it's used as an umbrella to avoid other topics.

Sup Forums is evidently a pagan board, as most of the posters are far too intolerant to be Christians.

Yeah nah

Stop being a pleb

>They would have won because that is what God would have wanted
Did you happen to miss the victory of God and Christians? Did you see the success of the jewish revolts?
God spat on the faces of His murderers. Revolts and conquests are not Christian. Self-defense is! Or did you happen to miss Christ commanding His followers to buy swords?
No, there are moments to use violence. There are moments not to.

Why are you still religiuos Sup Forums?
Be a scientist, like me
youtube.com/watch?v=dEKmoot-Des

Go smell some petrol and go back to the dreamtime.

>Christians
>tolerant

You need to listen less to the Whore of Babylon.

> Did you happen to miss the victory of God and Christians?

I in fact did miss it!!

Was it the turkish conquest of Constantiniple?

Or they completely being expelled from the Holy Land, which is now controlled by Jews and Muslims?

> God spat on the faces of His murderers

You mean Jews? the guys that christians have a monopoly on banking during the early middle ages and now control

The "victory" you speak of is Christians completely subverting a collapsing Roman Empire, as it was designed to do

If we live in the timeline where "Christians won and Jews lost", then I am right to blame all of what is going on right now on YOU christians

After all, it was zionist christian wacko Wilrood Wilson that decided Jews would rule over Israel

So much for a victory, expelled from your holy lands and holiest cities, subverting a collapsing empire, and giving your holiest land to the Jews

So much for a "God"

>Kate Bush

youtu.be/BW3gKKiTvjs

Woot

* christians gave a monopoly on banking during the early middle ages and now control their countries

>Was it the turkish conquest of Constantiniple?
Something that happened in 1453.

False. Italians practiced usury throughout the times.

>then I am right to blame all of what is going on right now on YOU christians
Do so. See the change in the world!
What are you here for?

Silly me, it is Italians that control the Banks, not Jews

I must have entered a different timeline during my night sleep

The majority of Christians are non-white
In order to be a good Christian you need to open your heart and country to all of God's people.

This guy is your friend , he removes pagans

>le no true scotsman

Can't we just agree jews are worthless

>Silly me, it is Italians that control the Banks, not Jews
The state of today is not universal.

Pope excuses the jews for blowing the earth up
headline

Worthless things can be ignored. They are a negative.

>God
>has a son
lmao fucking cucks, the Almighty is unique and alone and DO NOT father jew children (praise be to prophet Isa binti Maryam al-Masih tho)

This, Amen brother.

If you call becoming a slave of the Jews a "victory", then, by all means, do whatever you want, there is no debate to be had

you already redefined victory as loss, and loss as victory by embracing the jewish protomarxist dogma

Learn physics, see physics, become physics.
Applies to everything.

>If you call becoming a slave of the Jews a "victory",
That slavery started in the French Revolution, not before.

Prepare the wood Cletus.

Proof of this is the slaughter of jews that took place every now and then.

the current state has its origin in the Medieval Christian Times, the Church forced Christians out of banking, and forced Jews in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury#Historical_meaning

> Thus the Jews became an element in a vicious circle. The Christians, on the basis of the Biblical rulings, condemned interest-taking absolutely, and from 1179 those who practiced it were excommunicated. Catholic autocrats frequently imposed the harshest financial burdens on the Jews. The Jews reacted by engaging in the one business where Christian laws actually discriminated in their favor, and became identified with the hated trade of moneylending.[28]

> be crusader
> mostly kill other christians or europeans

WE WUZ SAVING EUROPE AND SHIET

You're on the wrong chan, friend

God certainly can become anything
yet why would he 'impregnate' a random woman (even if she's directly descended from Ibrahim AS)? You Greeks and your cuckold tendency on Zeus.

(Oh my wife got pregnant while I'm away on campaign?? Must be a blessing from the sky god!! No way my wife would cheat on me with my slave-gardener right??)

>the current state has its origin in the Medieval Christian Times
The jews got killed every now and then. Before Napoleon, banks didn't have that much power. Sure, they impoverished the poor even more, and were evil. But they did not rule the lands.
You live in jewish fantasy land where you are the center of the universe.

Just give up, OP. You cannot stop what is to come. We WILL reclaim our ancestral homes.

It was important for Christ to be legally linked to the king of Israel, not by direct blood relation. This is to suppress the Jewish wanking.

Then Christians lost in the French Revolution? What ever happened to "did you miss the victory of God and Christians"?

Hhhm... seems like human events are not the product of a "God's will", but of historical accidents

Who would have thought!

Such "slaughter" was never enough for them to decide to abandon christian lands. It was with christians that they prospered the most

a few angry renters every now and then is nothing compared to a bunch of good goyim

Judea?

Loki is seen as the equivalent as your "satan".

I live in a jewish fantasy land??? Coming from the guy that believes in the Bible!! hahahaahah!

Oh, so it was about Napoleon then??

Can you tell me more about the "christian victory" you told me about before?

Was it Jerusalem, Constantinople or the French Revolution?

>Then Christians lost in the French Revolution?
Free will lets people do evil.
>What ever happened to "did you miss the victory of God and Christians"?
Did the Roman pagans win against Christians? The German? The Finnish? The Slavic? No.

You want to see loss, you want to speak loss, you want to propagate loss, you want us to see loss. Perhaps it is what you are.

you're being incoherent right now.
Anyway, the Muslim version of Jesus story is the best, the other versions (Rabbinic, Samaritan, Nestorian, Nicenian) are... fictions.

>Such "slaughter" was never enough for them to decide to abandon christian lands.
They moved to the next to escape the one before. No Internet, no fast traverse of information.

the bible is a history book

so your teling me you dont believe in the past or present or future

i guess waht YOU believe in is murder since your a MURDERING MANIAC
people like u shouldnt be on the internet i dont kow why you are

your speaking and noone cares. shut up