Proud Black American

Pol, do you want black Americans to fail? I'm a proud black man with a beautiful black American wife. We payout taxes, take care of our children, go to work, and stay out of trouble. Why do you hate us?

I was labelled as a racist when I was 7 because I had an argument with a sheboon who thought a cheetah was faster than light.

Isn't this the guy that will put hundreds of thousands of people out of work overnight with his self drive cars?

Something that isn't needed but rich people think would be fun?

i sincerely want black america to be successful.

i want them to correct their dysfunction and anti-social behavior.

Luddite.

If you are good human being just do your things and fuck everybody .
I think it's very important to be proud of your race and be productive to the society

Do you know how to cure a crack addict?

Asking for a community.

I don't hate you, just the team you play for. And I don't want you recruiting any new members, because they might be the ones that murder me.

We dont hate you user.

We hate that you're not the norm. We hate that black crime stats in aggregate can be what they are and white men are still the evil ones. We hate that you can proudly proclaim your black wife status in public but we would be shamed for saying the same about our WHITE wife.

Sup Forums is a release valve for the natural masculine angst/tension all men feel that cant be expressed in todays world without serious rebarbative consequences.

Don't fall for the meme user, we will not be gassing blacks moving forward, just calling the niggers niggers.

God bless, keep your chin up.

we don't hate you

we want you to succeed in your own community

far away from the rest of us

Tech like this is inevitable.

Wouldn't that be called optimism though?

Its the 90% of you that give the other 10% a bad name.

Go back to Africa, then I won't hate you.

Yea, us is fucked, 3.5 million jobs, same in europe , this shit will hit the economy like a fucking bomb.

>do you want black Americans to fail?
No, I don't want any "Americans" to fail, I mean people who share the same ideals of the nation. You pay taxes, you take care of your family, you care about your community, this is an American to me and I wish no ill upon you. The only people I want out of this nation are those who don't want to be here, more and more I see black folk denouncing their allegiance to America, to the traditions here, to the ideal citizens, these are the people I don't like, and it's not because they're black, it's because not only are they not from this nation, they don't want to be in this nation, they don't appreciate what it is or what it stands for at all. And I won't stand for them. It has nothing at all to do with blacks specifically, even white men that act this way deserve a boot out of here, anyone that acts like an American can stay and prosper with the rest of us.

high zuz

I want niggers to go away. I don't care what happens to you.

We don't.

I want to turn back time to when black americans didn't commit fuck tonnes of crime (1965), when they had fathers that stuck around and mothers that cared for their children instead of using them for welfare and housing.

the money saved by efficiency of travel would be worth more than all of those jobs 10x over

just pay people replaced by robots a portion of their former pay while they retrain or until they would've retired.

Niggers will call you uncle tom.
On this board, please refer to your skin condition as accidentally melanated.
As an american, you have hundreds of white ancestors and dont even know it.
Please compare your cranial construction to Zimbabwe's Mugabe for reference.
>he chimp man
>you accidentally melanated

No I don't hate you and I bet most of Sup Forums doesn't either. Things are just looking very bad for the white race at the moment.

>Pol, do you want black Americans to fail?
yes

>Pol, do you want black Americans to fail? I'm a proud black man with a beautiful black American wife. We payout taxes, take care of our children, go to work, and stay out of trouble. Why do you hate us?

We like you. Wish there were more of you. You need to knock it off with the affirmative action crap, though. It's racist.

We just need niggers to stop being niggers. Wether they become black people, corpses, or Africa's Problem is irrelevant

Whites generally want blacks, not gangstas, to succeed. Thier success actually benefits all of us. Unfortunately though a successful black is often call "not black enough by thier peers and this is most unfortunate.

If they were all like this, America would a lot better place.

Because we want to be around our own people and you people, niggers, want to be included in everything.
Just go play with other niggers and leave us white people alone. Don't come to our schools, don't apply to our businesses, don't visit our parks, do not use our bathrooms.. etc.
But you fuckng niggers want everything that we have, you all just can't be happen by yourselves.
Just fucking stay away from us and we wouldn't hate you.

I have two criticisms. The vast majority of negros are a burden on society. The few who do contribute don't come close to offsetting the burden of the negro masses. Secondly, Africa needs successful blacks like you. You'd do alot more good for the world if you moved back to Africa and helped your own people.

>Pol, do you want black Americans to fail? I'm a proud black man with a beautiful black American wife. We payout taxes, take care of our children, go to work, and stay out of trouble. Why do you hate us?

Because you are a member of a troublesome minority who are excessively problematic.

The honest truth is that you should all have been deported to Liberia after you were freed from slavery.

It would have solved most of the problems of nigger ghettos and crime that inner city America faces today.

Most on this board are right wing nationalists who don't give a fuck about skin colour.

There are some trolls and a handful of retarded white supremacists like Richard Spencer who are ruining the image of the alt right.

HEY, I just found Pajeet.

>don't give a fuck about skin colour.
most of us do, even if we don't want to admit it.
we want our kids to go to white schools
we want to live in a nice white neighborhood
we want to work with other whites
we want to be served by other whites.
if you haven't noticed most people want to be around their own people, unless you are so kind of weirdo

your fucking delusion is showing.

>"Our"

Assuming you're not just trolling:
I don't recognise the legitimacy of your grouping. You'll find than most white people, including myself, feel they have more in common with an intelligent and productive black person than with you. Sorry pal, but I'd rather hire a black man for a job than you any day, assuming he's more qualified.

If you are trolling, I applaud it.

Cool LARPing skills, fellow legit nazi bro.

It's all about average.

The average nigger will kill me and take my shit at the first opportunity. Therefore I hate the average nigger.

From the start I assume that everyone I meet is near average, then work from there. Problem with niggers is that because of their average, I avoid them like the plague.

Why would you want a country filled with minorities? As a people, they're objectively worse in nearly every measure. The only thing they're good for is slave labor or footballing.

An interesting argument, but it's possible he has more ancestry in America than you do.

Moreover, an influx of black Americans into Africa would not fix Africa. In my opinion, Africa should fix itself.

Do you believe that all whites should move out of South Africa back to the UK?