I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook. I can assure you it really happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how many ppl did he shoot?

Thank you for correcting the record.

Holy shit, small world. I also had a cousin who went to sandy hook.It DEFINITELY happened.

Wow, thanks for bringing this proof to us.

Now I am convinced.

Well, do you have any proof it didn't happen?

I didn't think so

If you don't see why the OP's image is so fucking retarded and completely insane then you SERIOUSLY need to end your life

Give me quick rundown and why Sandy Hook is so important.
Why fake it, what would be the benefit for (((them)))? Did they enact some totalitarian anti-gun law after it?

I agree 100% with this shill

Stop it seriously my hamster named Anne haddad died in miss sotos class

Yeah, the world is a small town.

My cousin spend a year in Sandy Hook school as a foreign exchange student. He was one grade above the kids that were shot and he assured me, that it did indeed happen.

>it really happened.
What, the shooting, or the pretend emergency drills?

Dont worry, i believe everything you say. Thanks for correcting the record

proof im not god? im just not allowed to use my powers right now

Obama gun control was a theory.
Maybe to slide another story.

Who knows.
We don't even know for sure if it was true or not.
But something's fishy.

Of course it happened.
If the Govt actually want to stage a terrorist attack they'll just brainwash some mental patient into actually doing it.
Hiring hundreds of actors, and retardedly using the same ones over and over, just makes no fucking sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

nope.

Wow I'm totally convinced now. Thanks for correcting the record!

yeah, my dad who works at nintendo confirmed it

>Did they enact some totalitarian anti-gun law after it?

Not really and sales of AR-15 rifles sruged shortly after.

>Why fake it, what would be the benefit for (((them)))?

Newtown was chockfull of Satanic and CIA shit. Most likely the needed to close some books and burn budget in a spectacular fashion. Even if there was shooting and death here, it sure as fuck didn't happen official narrative says it did, because it's so full of holes and inconsistencies, i really struggle to comprehend how beople buy it at all.

Btw i met legit "I HAVE FRIENDS WHO LOST CHILDREN THERE" shill in my New Age group on Facebook. Naturally i looked up his porsts and he hangs out with Scottish Rite Masons and goes to fucking Passover celebrations.

my cousins actually went there and it happened

> MUH CRISIS ACTORS

I said it before, and i'll say it again. What if he's just a psychopath? What if most of them were? That implication is way more frightening.

Look up Mark Passio and Jay Parker interviews on YouTube.

"Everyone's a shill" -the post

We all know it happend. There's just some autistic basement dwellers who can't handle that a brother autist shot up 5 year olds and who go on Sup Forums claiming it never happened.

Holy shit, her blog post was pretty much
>hurr durr I did it on purpose

>Everyone's a shill

I didn't say that. Some people are just low info and internilizing cognitive dissonance. I doubt that self-admitted Jerwish Freemason who's entire argument is "my dad works at nintendo" is one of them though.

My neighbours kids went to Sandy hook, so i can promise you all that the shooting happened

It happened, my dog was there, she still fas ptsd

My dad was in the SS and I can assure you, The holocaust never happened

Yes, muscle-distrophied autismo with pencil wrists hauled half his weight in weapons and assault gear scoring perfect 26 kills in an abandoned school full with kids, while being in a number of places at once. Almost like Oswald!

It's a s legit as Port Arthur.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

My grand father was in one of the ovens and he said it definitely happened

It makes sense to fake an attack as you could recruit more liberals and tru believers if nobody gets hurt. The fact that it didn't achieve their gun control objectives made it a failure but the die hard holliwood liberals who were involved will never say a word.

Please join Sandy Hook Cousins on Facebook. We are the cousins that lost our cousins in Sandy Hook. Our mission is to assure that everyone knows that it did indeed happen.

You can't handle the truth

im an only child and my dads son died in sandy hook

So they orchestrated this whole thing, fake victims, fake shooter, fake witnesses, fake cops etc and then put a bunch of them, alive and well, on national television on one of the most watched events of the year. You must be fucking retarded to believe this.

You have the facial recognition of an Autist

It was never about gun control. That's just a red herring thrown about by controlled opposition (((truthers))).

Am dads son, can confirm

Don't bother responding to the German. The Government is not to be questioned in his mind.

>You must be fucking retarded to believe this.

It's a disinfo package. It's a bot muddying the waters. These threads started appearing after the Alex Jones and Megyn Kelly special on NBC.

You have the facial recognition of an Autist
They used the same kids back in 2006 for a weird art project. They were all crying.

What was it about then?

How can you ID the package?

>I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook
Literally the line that got me interested in the Sandy Hoax. They were spamming that shit all over every social media back in the day. Totally gave away their bullshit.

At least we're not a vassal state of Russia like you.

yeah, everyone knows someone

proofs

>honestly thinking the U.S. government would have thousands people hiring hundreds of actors to pretend a school shooting happened and none of them or the hundreds of people who'd recognize them or the thousands of people who would know if the school was really functioning or not or the thousands of people involved in the response spill the beans and they wouldn't just shoot up a classroom for real

absolute autism

thats what they said about nasa ohhh theres 80 trillion people involved its impossible

atheist logic

From most to least likely: CIA Spook shit> Pedowood Satanic shit> LIBOR

It brings forth the most improbable versions and relies on ridiculous evidence. Reverse Occam's Razor. Spooks have been doing this shit since Operation Mockingbird in the 60's.

Zero

I actually would be a white supremacist. However, the stupidity of the "Master Race", especially in Germany, made me rethink that. BTW you may be late for your camping trip with your girlfriend and your mutual friend "Jabbar", so stop posting and go enjoy the great outdoors.

I don't know if you people are just really dumb and just want to believe in their little conspiracy bullshit but given the general asbie vibe of you morons I guess I'm probably talking to actual autists. So I'm going to say it simple and slow:
These are not the same kids. Please train your face perception a little bit more with your caretaker. Or just piss off to Reddit.

Sad fact: The Government partnered with the media can get away with anything. Especially, when they have government true believers, like you, to help keep the masses inline.

LOL. Much less likely to be attacked here than in your nigger infested states. I actually feel sorry for you. But don't worry, things will get worse as you lose influence in the world and go back to being a non-super power in the next 50 years.

Piss off to reddit? Fuck Reddit loves conspiracy debunkers. You would fit right in.
Protip: Snopes is for Dopes.

If you're implying that they would use the younger pictures of the kids to be the victims in a hoax shooting, well...

I have yet to see a single yearbook with the shooter in it. Are you saying that NO ONE who was in any of his classes for 12 years has a single yearbook with him?

My point was that you could play there with fellow autists. Also I'm no debunker your evidence is just ridiculous.

You're just making it worse. How can you think this is the same kid you moron?

>Also I'm no debunker your evidence is just ridiculous.

Because it's disinfo.

>how can i nazi

Very funny faggot

my daughter sandy was caught in the hook of adam lanza

how are you going to tell me what happened on that day mr alex jones

Explain the people walking in and out of the buildings making a big circle. They walk in one door then they walk out the side door. Then they repeat. The only reason for this was to look busy and make it look like real activity. Have you seen the video or has it been scrubbed?

You're the trojan horse of europe though

At least theres resistance in the US, you're all cucks desu

Of course it happened. Only neurotic schizos can believe the opposite. When I see those absolutely crazy theories I assume they are psyops.

My wife's transgender multi racial daughter went there, so it must have happened. How could I doubt someone with such a stable mental health status?

Good Goy! That is right Government is here to help us all. Those crazies should never question!

My cousin is a hacker known as Russian, he got into the computers and webcams, and he assured me it really happened.

adam lanza doesnt even have a wikipedia page

I was a mirdered teacher at Sammy Hoek. I can assure you it habben

>Of course it happened.

>No bodies
>No school
>After 5 years no videos of Lanza going into the school armed

Whatever you say bud.

I bet your the type of guy that believes Polish radicals set fire to the Reichstag.

Does anyone remember the interview with a victims mom who said "as a Jew, I know my daughter would have wanted gun control so this never happens to anyone else"?
It was surreal. Like when my son got bit by a sag my first reaction wasn't "as a Lutheran I know my 2 year old would want dog reform" I just killed the dog

as a jew we need more niggers

>we're going to show the children alive and well at the superbowl!
t. mastermind

> use child actors in massive conspiracy false flag
> put them all in a choir for a massive television audience

Any pictures of her barefoot?

youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4
This one? This only proves you're stupid enough that you think they would orchestrate something so unimportant that out in the open. They staged it for who again? Reporters in front or what? And the News helicopters circling above them all time, they didn't think consider them recording their "hoax"? Yeah, I'm totally in where do I get my own custom made aluminium helmet?

Nah it was the commies

And yet there was slot of shooting going around...

K, keep me posted.

Your autism is showing

Just be an Ethno nationalist
It's not about supremacy but the 14 words

sure thing buddy ole pal

just how you ordered

You're the fucking best

My cousin only has one hand. Whenever he goes to the beach he gets a sandy hook.

But you have quite a few aloah snack bars messing up your country

The bottom line is, until there are videos of Lanza, decked out in tactical gear and with weapons, going into the school, it didn't happen.

>b-but muh live circuits

At this point you know people are just afraid to admit it and trying to internalize their cognitive dissonance. Columbine had footage. Vriginia Tech had footage AND manifesto. Supreme Gentleman had a manifesto. Here's there's N O T H I N G. Even if the cameras were live feed only (complete bullshit copout) at least give the "nutjobs" video of Lanza's car driving in the general direction of the school.

Fucking Russian ghetto commieblocks have CCTV installed on stariwell doors to catch migrant robbers and rapists, but this first world epstate town and school went just fucking dead. Yeah ok.

>what is misenscene

yeah it's not like news outfits have never pretended that a isolated group of people is a large crowd, bustling with activity.

OH WAIT

Thinking the media would question the government's narrative especially when it furthers the Gun Control agenda. You, sir, are the stupid one.

>it's too violent to show

nothing is too violent to show.

Sandy Hook truthers think it was faked because "muh gun control" regardless of the fact that no relevant legislation was passed and the fact that all evidence points towards a leftist anarchist antifa killing those kids out of his autistic rage against civilization.

says the asspie clown posting tons of different children thinking they are the same. You have actual problems to recognize face structures and call other autistic. You fucking moron.

Ok I'll play your game. They actually staged the increased activity. How does this negate the actual shooting happening? This would just prove the media are sensationalist, fear mongering monkeys.

ITT SOMEONE FROM SANDY HOOK POSTED PROOFS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVAR!!!!!
Pic related. Dig it niggers.

Thankfully the state emergency services were close by rehearsing their skills and rills in the event of s school shooting wot!

(this also meant that no local emt's or police were needed to secure the crime scene so they were stood down as outside experts were on hand to help) (such luck wot!)

>Anti truthers believe that the multiple attempts at gun control that the left failed to pass is evidence that they don't want your guns.

Can confirm. My entire family is a Sandy Hook alumni. Ama

Can confirm. I was one of the kids who died.

Tbh, i know nothing of this hook stuff...
But sometimes, us does really weird things that make no sense at all.
Example :
Giving weapons to mexican drug cartel to dismantle weapon trafficking ?
Unless it is not the real reason oc.
But yes, usually, it is easier to manipulate a fool to do it.
Dead people ? Meh, theses are just goyim cattle...