Why aren't you learning Polish?

Why aren't you learning Polish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41lZmGcRWHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would I learn a dead language?

Oh the irony, you do understand that even my country will have it's language longer than yours?

Because I know Russian and English.

Give me a few bottles of cheap potato vodka and I speak it fluently.

Polish is for Poles. If they want me to mangle a language they will prefer it is English.

Precisely. And what use is Polish if you are not invited to Poland by ethnic Pole? It would only cause cringes.

Because its literally impossible to english speakers, fuck the slavic languages

Yes. Look at me, I know polish, even tough I haven't met any Pole, either went to Poland.

better start learning arabic, oh wait, sorry mustafa, you already speak arabic

sure, you would

youtube.com/watch?v=41lZmGcRWHU

>dead language
>flag
Kek

If you know English, you already know the only language that really matters.

Aw shit
meant for

What is the worst sounding language to english ears?

You dont have to. Your country is one foot in grave anyway. Enjoy been replaced my jamals and ahmeds while you working to pay their wellfare.

unless you are trying to form an European army without the UK

As Lithuanian I hate fuckin pšekai language, because they destroyed our culture and stole our native lands (Vilnija, Suvalkija, Palenke)

because i'm going to stay at home and fight the good fight. if everyone moved to poland then the there would be no future for the white race.

Why would I want to learn a shit language?

polish, arabic

yiddish

Dutch probably

Because we are full so there is no point learning it.

You will desperately try to learn it at the dawn of Intermarium, when the race wars begin in earnest, but by that time it will already have been too late, because you're just an aging Anglo cunt who cannot into foreign languages

Arabic doesn't sound bad when spoken by a sane person who doesn't shout allahu ackbar.

Dutch and Vietnamese on the other hand is where you can feel your ears bleeding.

it's an useless language and that country is full of subhuman trash, don't ever go there