Banned for being anti-muslim

Someone got banned from my local pub for going on an anti-Muslim rant.

Britain hates fascists 'Murca so stop assuming there is going to be some crusade when your closest ally dgaf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xYCBj0E8ds
freedomdaily.com/riots-erupt-minnesota-just-handed-full-control-muslims-take-infidels/
twitter.com/AmyMek/status/877005303090470913
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No ally of mine.

>UK
>US
>closest allies
u wot m8
Those cunts would stab us in the back without a second thought.

Good thing to, look how you fucks have turned out

>Getting banned from a pub for life just because you shit talk a religion

toppest of keks

Not too long before Brit is the middle east. The guys vs the inbred psychopaths

Pub bans customer in favor of someone who will never go to a pub

They need to go out of business

HAHAHAHAHAHWWWUUUUHAHAHAHA!!!

People are incredibly soft these days. They do not realize there are consequences for their actions anymore. There are. You will suffer them. Take a look at Venezuela. You think that can't happen to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=0xYCBj0E8ds

Well the usual rule of pubs is that there is no talking about religion or politics so fair enough
I want to get shitfaced not hear some fucking rant from some cunt

>closest ally
>not australia

t. Rural and suburban retard

Sup

Thief thinks everybody steals

Thanks for fighting those wars with us instead of arming the other side like those glowing cia niggers.
A christian life is the best life cuntanon

Ahahhahaha, cucked to death with a plastic knife m9.

>local pub
>pro muslim
What???

In Canada, there is an etiquette that Religion and Politics are not to be mentioned at the bar. Sounds like your friend broke both rules at once.
Unless your bar is all regulars, it is probably good business to not have people use the bar as their personal soapbox. It's just better for business. I wouldn't say this speaks to the midset of the country as a whole, or even the attitude of the bar for that matter. Still though, needs more context.

I know it would be like a local pig farm being promuslim

Someone who rants against islam is not a fascist. Islam and fascism are analogous.

Also, UK confirmed for top cuck.

If you hate fascists why do you keep letting them migrate there?

Isn't alcohol banned in your caliphate?

You're fags

US FRIENDSHIP WITH UK ENDED. US FRIENDSHIP WITH CANADA HAS BEGUN.

England is a fag country

One of the main sources for the WMD info for the invasion of Iraq was a heavy drinker and a frequent visitor to strip clubs etc. Religion only apply when it suits the.

Negro fags are the best

i wonder how much of the population needs to be anti muslim such that the stigma reverses, where people get banned and socially excluded because they defend refugees/muslims/islam.

How does it feel the country who founded yours allowing Hezbollah flags in London?

We will let the ogres overrun you.

Looks like our alliance when it comes up to you.

Bruv, #notallmuslims.

Try me , achmed iben ilovecock.

freedomdaily.com/riots-erupt-minnesota-just-handed-full-control-muslims-take-infidels/

Hello, burgers. Watch that hubris of yours because karma is hitting you already.

so someone was thrown out of a local, private business for acting like a drunken retard?
this is thread worthy?

t. antifa
When all is really lost then I expect shit to get real bloody.
If a father of 4 can snap one day and drive his van into cunts I expect to see some shit

No we wouldn't you asshole. Show some fucking respect and appreciation you cunts. Believe it or not, we actually like you ppl for some reason.

>Madness is such a hard thing to define, which makes it such an easy label to affix to one’s enemies.

''It's not ideological discrimination, it's just a drunken retard!''. Honestly, well played.

actually britain is waking up at very healthy pace, there's still hope

Your incessant bragging and ironic dick-measuring says otherwise.

Think twice before saying britain is based

twitter.com/AmyMek/status/877005303090470913

Lots of the British people are. The establishment isn't. How can you not see a difference?

You know it's true.

Yeah, the Muslims are taking America over. We had a Muslim president attempting to do everything he could to bring them in and that's the best he could do was stack them all up on the border with Canada.

Good thing too. I don't go to the pub for that crap, I go to have a beer and a normal chat with my mates. Wanker can rant online if he has to.

We can, but it's irrelevant. The people 'vote' the establishment. The majority does not react against the establishment. The establishment decides what happens to the people.

''Lots of Brits are'' amounts to nothing as long as the establishment continues unhindered.

Americans dont brag. We are the most humble in the world.

And people are already fed up of the establishment. We have had a few high-energy natsoc groups recently that were very successful in the time they were around. People are waking up all over Europe. They're too late, though.

What do you expect if you drink in some liberal shit-hole of a pub?

You can say whatever you like in a country pub about Muslims - I know because I regularly drink and rant in one.

Nobody on this board with a right mind likes burgers unless they're actually contributing something to this board. All you twats do is derail interesting threads with your constant bragging and dickmeasuring, even though your demographics are more fucked than all of ours.

>They're too late, though.
History will tell, not you nor me.

the OP didn't post the whole story (as usual) and the patron was likely drunk and causing problems but, sure, let's just believe he was banned for "not liking muslims"

>Someone got banned from my local pub for going on an anti-Muslim rant.

That gets you free drinks here

I'm kinda thirsty now.

Obama was a good president. Shame you are too brain dead to see that

You either went to some shitty urban pub or some shitty suburban pub. Go to an actual country pub and people will probably join you.

this beer seems yummy and refreshing

I barely believe any stories I read anyway. Keep in mind your key word, though
>likely
Current trends and the strategy behind them can be seen regardless of how plausible one or ten stories are, my Anarchist friend.

> Lost nation due to 300,000 immigrants per year
> Thinks America is the enemy

When these animals take over your country, we won't be coming to bail your sorry asses out this time faggot.
Enjoy your enrichment, bitch.

>Those cunts would stab us in the back without a second thought.

Americans have stabbed their allies in the back countless times. For example Saddam Hussein. But you are still their closest allies. Being allied with America means that you might get stabbed in the back at any point, but it's still called being an ally.

Enjoying your enrichment, dixie chick?

>Current trends and the strategy
this is a privately owned, local pub and doesn't follow large government strategies and policies
the owner/operator was tired of this drunk retard's bullshit and has every right as the proprietor of a small business to kick out dumbasses that are disrupting their money making business

>a fucking turk thinks he knows about good leaders
holy kek
i bet you think erdogan is a good leader as well

What do u think about Erdogan?

He IS a good leader.
Meaning he LEADS people good/efficient/sufficient/desirable/acceptable.

you here always act like non-white is a bigger problem than muslims

we don't have mexicans trying to run us down with Taco Trucks

mexicans are not trying to kill us with burrito bombs

>and has every right
Absolutely. But if you look at it from a deeper pov, who gives the owners/operators/etc their 'every right'?

The extended government strategies and policies :^)

fuck off leaf, you guys are just as fucked

Right. So the fact that very few counties in the South are actually white doesn't bother you because it isn't an ideological difference?
Kek, you'll get far with that civic attitude in the future. Loving this denial.
>Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton
>Old times there are not forgotten
>Look away
>Look away
>Look away for your own good.

Latinos born here are often just Spaniards. They also seamlessly join with the culture --- because they are Spaniards.

these are rights that have been in place since the beginning of the country
these rights to kick people out aren't new based on some current "political strategy"
you can't link the freedoms of a private business owner to current government "political strategies"

Our closest Ally is Israel.

it's just that comparing non white to muslims is retarded

no comparison, but they always try

Civic af.
They aren't spaniards. They're mestizo shitskins. Your brothers, Cletus. Embrace them.
They aren't American, although I doubt you're American. Does your ancestry date back to 1776? Probably not. I like seeing niggers, Irish and spics celebrating the 4th July. Reminds me of what a beautiful multicultural and accepting melting pot America truly is. I am so glad you did away with your Southern racist heritage. How many statues are left?

>These rights aren't new
Of course they aren't.

>you can't link the freedoms of a private business owner to current government "political strategies"
Of course you can, you literally just said it yourself. The rights have been in place for a looong time now, according to the political strategies of the government. People do not decide on their own what's the best way to act. You are an anarchist so I know this is hard concept for you to understand, but private business rules are firmly affected by the government.

Religion is secondary to race. Brits could convert to Islam and the fuckers will leave us alone, while you're forever stuck with your shitskins until they breed you out. They also hate you for being white, while ours hate us because we're infidels.

>Religion is secondary to race
this is where you went full-retard

It is though. What if the 5% Muslim Pakistani demographic of Britain was Christian instead? Would that not bother you? I'd rather be surrounded by white Muslims than Arab Christians, personally. Unless you're a brainless idiot who is a devout Christian.
>what is white genocide

>No we wouldn't you asshole

What is the end of WW2

>Brits could convert to Islam and the fuckers will leave us alone
>mohammed doesn't blow up mohammeds
OK, get fucked mohammed