How do you guys hide your Sup Forums beliefs during job interviews with HR millennial roasties?

How do you guys hide your Sup Forums beliefs during job interviews with HR millennial roasties?

youtube.com/watch?v=wa_nsyyFDeY

Other urls found in this thread:

adaa.org/living-with-anxiety/women
archive.is/Kno5B
youtube.com/watch?v=wa_nsyyFDeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this is an actual american job interview

I dont

I PUNCH MYSELF IN THE NUTS TO GET THAT HIGH PITCHED VOICE THEY LIKE SO MUCH.

Don't mention anything political, nod on cue, get the job, go back to the actual jobsite and continue to be the same person I always have.

HR is welfare for women. We have to give them something to do.

>Not a single strong black woman or tranny.

Bunch of racist transphobic jews.

> nerds start building company, 100% male
> the bigger the company the gets, the more women it attracts
> women flock into non-quantitative stuff like HR
> suddenly 95% women and 5% faggots decide who should be in the company
> company turns to shit

every
single
time

Honestly, if you rock up to an interview and you face a full committee of huff po journalists asking you what your spirit animal is, do you give a fuck if you get that job?

Jesus you'd have to offer me a pretty amazing salary package to get into a role like that. I'd take a job as Michelle Obama's knob polisher/cabana boy before even considering working in an all female workplace.

And this is so-called "Big 4"
Is this real life?

I haven't had a job or even been at an interview in 7 years.

>describe a time during which you worked as a member of a team in order to achieve something great
>well, i did some research with some close friends that helped imprison a commie scum

>HR is welfare for women

I'm stealing this quote

But I am HR.

>"engineer"

kek

I work in construction

Funny how silicon valley was the last industry to be built by 95% white males and was the most successful industry of all time.

Really jogs the noggin

pwc is where accountants without enough seed capital to join a mid-tier partnership go to die.

I knew a girl who worked in tax law there, tried to kill herself after about 24 months, put it down to the job. That video puts it into perspective for me.

Congrats, you're a paper shuffling parasite.

People's lives and futures are dependent on the people in that video.

Imagine all the women naked ?

every successfull start up today is still built by a 95+% males team.

also big 4 is fucking cancer and only generates brainless boring monkeys.

t. worked at big4

ah, but are not all office jockeys not all "paper shuffling parasites"?

kek

In an accounting firm , no less.

This.
If you're not a) Growing things b) extracting things c) designing things d) assembling things you're probably playing the Jew money-moving game and are a useless parasitic fuck.

> "First female president"

Buffalo bill is silencing lambs again I see.

What in terra's holy golden tits are they retards doing? What does this chanting and shit achieve? Other than making them look like a bunch of soft, mentally incapable roasters?

"My name is retard!"
"Yeah!"
"I am a retard!"
"Yeah!"
"Gib me a job, cause i am such a retard!"
"Yeah!"
Fucking roasters man...

Lying
it's not that hard

I went for an interview for a finance job at HSBC and it was like in OP's pic and they had us do personality games where essentially it was roleplaying to see who makes the biggest ass of himself

I just thought so here's my impressive resume, shit I know and can do and I'm gonna be doing kindergarten shit before these people?

Told them I dont have time for that shit and left

>you're not a) Growing things b) extracting things c) designing things d) assembling things

All those surgeons better ditch the practice and start manufacturing fidget spinners I guess.

I don't. I walk up there and tell them ''if you don't hire me there's a high chance I will rape you''.

Then they don't hire me, I rape them and then they hire me because women dig that shit. Try it!

>Told them I dont have time for that shit and left

That's an appropriate response. In my experience when an organisation starts to really indulge the 'fun' ideas of its 20-something unmarried female employees they've got about 5-10 years before mass redundancies and the appointment of a liquidator.

And this is why i'll never get a job.

This is why 2D will always be better than 3D, it's absolutely no contest

I hate working with some women, they are slow, they can't process shit on time and they are always always get emotional when you tell them what to do. The worst are the ones working in the IT world, useless when it comes to hardware installation and will never give 100% when it comes to end user support. They are always intimidated by people who need the job done asap, seriously I always question them, it's rare to come across one that works without emotional issues.

Fair enough. Lets add one more. e) fixing things

How do you plan to get your goods from a to b? You'll need a truck driver for that, but he's off learning to be an engineer specializing in fidget spinning tech as well.

>Poland

off topic... but can you explain this?

He's going to use his teleporter, don't you know science m80? Truck drivers are useless if you open a fucking physics book.

you're lucky though... your nation is still allowed to be sexist as fuck

I see where you are going with this.

Well played Australia.

I rehearse the night before to avoid saying nigger and kike

>Women are twice as likely to have anxiety than men
adaa.org/living-with-anxiety/women

Are facts considered sexist in Japan or not yet?

If you can see where it's going then you might want to rethink why soldiers, police, paramedics, firefighters, doctors, teachers (how'd you learn to design things?) and mechanics didn't make the original list.

I feel like you're an engineer or some computer person. Those types tend to get confused about how society works outside of java script and the pursuit of a patent for a more robust and pleasurable dildo.

My dream would be to start a company of a few dozen employee range and only hire white guys. Especially ones with spotty employment histories.

This. So much.

But the tide is turning. And with it woman. Because politically, most woman are just sheep. They want to be in the middle of the flock, they want acceptance and confirmation. They are unimportant.

There are days I don't know what to think about my job, then I see shit like the video OP linked and stop wondering.

Man that looks like Brave New World type of shit. America and western culture is toxic to the human soul and there is a reason why it's dying thankfully.

true but still annoying as fuck...

Facts are facts... this isn't the west.

I has an interview with a charity last year, a pretty good position within it.

Anyway, I had a panel of three, one white mail who was leading it, a black/asian women, and a gay young girl.

They went round asking questions like: "in this job you'll be interacting with people from diverse backgrounds, are you okay with that?"

They kept prodding and prodding at diversity/quota related questions. I swear they opened with "What do you know about diversity?" something like that.

Was the most unbearable hour of my life.

>apply for lowest of the low cashier/warehouse worker/cleaner job
>must make prerecorded videos answering questions
>that's only the first round
>after that live video interviews
>after that group interviews
>after that single interviews
>wait months to knowif you got hired
>work contract doesn't guarantee any hours per week but somehow it's legal and legit
After HR became a career path in business university it has gotten out of hand with these endless interviews cycles and they are made by some 3rd party consult agency. They are just cretaring useless work for justifying their HR job.

Best places to apply for work are small enough firms that don't have a HR department yet, and it even gets worse than that when the HR gets outsourced.

Try to start your own business. Honestly working for others is for suckers. If you can help it try your hardest on trying to get a small business going. I myself is at the earliest stages of starting my own legal medial marijuana grow up

Pampas nigger here
Can't give many names, but a milk and derivatives productive company that 30 years ago was struggling to survive in a market dominated by the Big 2 of our milk industry
>Sancor and La SerenĂ­sima

Now word reachs me that that then small and 100% men factory that succeded in the market and now produces 100s of times more than 30 years ago, is getting filled with women in all the Public Relations and Human Resources positions.

Coming when the hard fight is over, and now SanCor (former Big 2) is going down, so more of an expansion for this company.

Does anyone have that article written by that women that decided she was fed up with working with males so hired an all female team expecting it to be utopia?
Well surprise surprise the whole place went to shit. They formed little cliques and would refuse to communicate in any way with over half the team (not sharing critical info, refusing to pass on messages etc.) Daily there would be at least one of them have a melt-down and be crying in the bathroom for the day therefore doing no work. Long story short the company went under and the lady is now back working for a company under male leadership.

I don't have to. The company I work for is based as fuck. All of the important people are right-wing libertarians. Roasties have to hide the fact that they're roasties, not the other way around.

>wait months to knowif you got hired
Pro tip: if they don't tell you you're hired the moment you've finished your interview, it means they didn't choose you

>Best places to apply for work are small enough firms that don't have a HR department yet, and it even gets worse than that when the HR gets outsourced.
Can confirm. On a side note, does StaffPoint suck?

>start your own business
>in finrand
are you retarded or just ignorant? the amount of bureaucracy is mind-boggling in here

what are your biggest gripes about your current job?

>tfw starting for a different Big 4 in October
>Interned with them last summer, pretty chill
>See this video

So this is my competition. Really fires the ol' synapses.

can someone explain what the fuck is going on in OP's vid?

Im black, so all the SJWs in HR bow at my feet as soon as I enter the door.

Remember that by next Thursday you'll be sprinkling jizz liberally over every item they leave in the employee lounge refrigerator.

This is why I thank the heavens for having a job in a rather small software firm. I don't care if some of my teammates are socially awkward, as long as I don't have to deal with the charade of the roasties

Here

archive.is/Kno5B

big four audit companies' job interviews usually take the whole day. there is a lot of different stuff, group interviews, tasks, and then apparently that kind of entertainment too.

But maybe it has a purpose. To really work your ass off as an associate you need the extrovert sheeple attitude. But if I was them, I'd be afraid those people don't have enough substance knowledge.

Ugh American women are so disgusting looking

>Sup Forums
>job interviews

jej

There needs to be a CIA meme of HR with some hamplanet feminist as CIA.

no talent millenial roasties get meaningless applause

i'm a software engineer i don't deal with HR cunts

and even on the job ignore them, they can't do jack shit

My ideology is only dangerous when i want it to be. Theres no hiding my power level for me

>youtube.com/watch?v=wa_nsyyFDeY

*sigh* i worked for a company like this 8 years ago and didn't realize how lucky I was

unless you are a low iq ape you will have a very easy time manipulating the demographic you mention. play on their feelings.

friendly reminder that HR is a boomer creation

>have the sudden urge to kill all boomers
>realise that the boomer generation is last bastion of being 95%+ white
>cant kill them without whites becoming a minority

its a catch 22

flag checks out

Cheers user, I always get a good hearty chuckle from reading that article.

>Interaction Engineer

Being so autistic that you've made a career in interacting with other people.

By working in finance/trading. The last bastion of white and male

recognized

can't argue with that

checks out

>the amount of bureaucracy is mind-boggling in here

Move somewhere else and do it then. Remember that whole "Freedom of Movement with the EU" thing?

I run my own business in the UK and the costs and bureaucracy are negligible.

Claimed

>ywn slide a small, 90 pound Asian prostitute down a bar like a bowling ball while having exotic drinks and bantz in a foreign land with your mates

Why live?

>1C6E2ABE-AEBC-41E5-A9EA-7(...).jpg

WTF kind of screencapping tool do you use?

>love monkey bowling
holy shit

>go to an inteview at car dealership, applying as salesman
>they have us make paper planes with one hand tied (so that the other person has to be "the other hand") as a test of teamworkign skills

Working in an office is suffering. Its why im going to open my own business. Millennials in general are dishonest with themselves and have turned corporate culture into anightmare. I wish it were ruled by men still, back when you could be honest

Ville?

>Apply to Microsoft in the 90s
>First interview question: "How many gas stations are there in the United States? Explain your answer."

>HR is welfare for women!

Because,

Determine needs of the staff.
Determine to use temporary staff or hire employees to fill these needs.
Recruit and train the best employees.
Supervise the work.
Manage employee relations, unions and collective bargaining.
Prepare employee records and personal policies.
Ensure high performance.
Manage employee payroll, benefits and compensation.
Ensure equal opportunities.
Deal with discrimination.
Deal with performance issues.
Ensure that human resources practices conform to various regulations.
Push the employees' motivation,

is basically welfare guys!

Meanwhile the neckbeard males in IT sitting around doing nothing all day long have oooh such a hard job!

HR femanon here btw, I know all this from my actual work experiences so don't you dare tell me I'm on welfare, you girlfriend-less virgin momma's boy.

I tell them what they want to hear , people are easy to figure out.

As someone that works for a Big 4 accounting firm (PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, E&Y), they definitely aren't bad - especially for jumpstarting your career. I have recruiters sucking my dick weekly and I graduated with a shit GPA and no extracurricular.

That said, it is about 25% cult-ish, especially when they bring on new hires. I came in as an experienced hire, so I didn't go through this - but their bread and butter are fresh out of ivy-league schools. They try to mind control them with things like "work life balance" and we love you, etc.. etc.. this job is fun! etc... It's all bullshit as they push them to pump out 60 hour weeks doing boring shit like audit, tax returns, or other drone work.

It's not all bad though, there are niche groups in Big 4 that aren't drone work related more towards the consulting side. At the end of the day though it is the closest thing to a pyramid scheme - only so many will make it up to the partner level - no matter how hard you try. It mostly comes down to having an extrovert personality type of rubbing other people's dicks, otherwise you don't stand a chance.

So a bunch of bullshit political correctness and damage control? You need an entire department for that shit? GTFO and back in the kitchen.

Why must women ruin everything with their forced diversity and normie shit?
One of my Asian friends said he was hired by PwC because of the diversity quota.
His whole office consists of Chads, roasties, and compulsory non-whites.
I have a job interview at KPMG with some decent looking normie roastie wednesday.
Better not say anything politically incorrect or I'll be a NEET for life.

>Sup guys I'm a woman, you are just virgins

Typical woman reaction

Holy shit, fellow femanon here. Just fucking kill yourself. All you hr sluts are useless.

I think those kinds of questions are the best questions. The whole purpose is to ask someone something they couldn't possibly just know the answer of, and see if they're smart enough to approximate the answer using logic and reasoning.

So many companies, when hiring for technical jobs, waste so much time on crap about positivity and spirit animals and what sex position does your soul meta-fuck in. Nobody bothers to make sure the people they're hiring are smart and can actually solve problems. You end up working for shithead yessum suckups that can't produce anything worth shit, and always side with management's shit ideas.