Give me one reason all gays should not be killed

Give me one reason all gays should not be killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollanddavis.com/?p=3647
americanvision.org/8136/new-twin-study-people-not-born-gay/
nooneisborngay.com/
wnd.com/2012/10/why-you-cant-be-born-gay/
mygenes.co.nz/summary.htm
thegay.com/videos/70995/effeminate-girl-from-japan/?promo=10306#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canadians would no longer exist.

because some faggots can restrain themselves and realize they have more to live for than their sexuality? if all your identity is relies on something out of your control and not say your achievements you're a bum ass nigger.

They're human.

australia with the bantz

its not worth your time user, find a woman, have children and let the gays get on with wrecking their lives themselves

Hot sexy lesbians are the only acceptable gays.

>forgetting that if you kill all the Canadians then they win

>This was the master plan all along
>I see those hands , chaim

Gays aren't trying to kill you.

then we would have to kill you

Because of human rights

Most gays are peaceful and don't do shit, why would you kill them?

Give me one reason all gays should be killed.

Give me one reason why gays should be killed.

They should be killed too because they are useless

Valid point. Quite the conundrum.

>spread AIDS

Gay people are like rats, they carry and spread diseases.

faggot

Pray for them, but do not tolerate their place in society. They are, as many others have said, been a large impact in the rise of degeneracy in western society. I really don't mean to add to the echo chamber, but it's a fact. Someone should post the statistics on homosexual abuse cases with adopted children. I don't want it in my search history.

Killing in any case is wrong and should only be done if it is the last option. If you are looking for extremities, maybe castration against offending homosexuals found guilty, and enforcement of social condemnation in modern society.

Jesus saves. Pray for them before you decide to kill them.

He looks like he was asking for it.

Enuchs still hump mate.

because if you make a bloody mess if they put up resistance, there's going to be HIV-infected biohazard blood all over the place

some of these fags have mutated versions of HIV that's resistant to all the meds that suppress it so you dont die as fast

It's a message. There are laws against killing, which effectively slows down murder, but it doesn't stop it 100%.

>Because it's not an unnatural phenomenon

>Because you align yourself with Mudsime by saying so

Wait... Are you Mudslime?

They wont breed so they will fade even without us speeding up the process

>burger education

>they will fade
Except it's a naturally occurring mental illness which has existed for thousands of years and shown no signs of going down in prevalence.

hohoho but it was me, australia, all along!

Gays aren't human though

>WE WUZ KIWIS AND SHIET

Yes, this is because of intolerance causing them to lower their standards singificantly. Would you have homosexuality if heterosex disease risk was swapped with homosex disease risk?

How is murder not as bad or worse than being gay?

because the majority of gay men aren't complete sissy faggots like in the OP and don't completely identify themselves with their sexuality. they simply prefer loving and fucking a man to a woman.

They don't care about messages otherwise they wouldn't be gay in the first place.

See: Ignoring the bible on homosexuality while claiming to follow it (blasphemous)

See: Ignoring what father thinks of not having children or having sex with other men (actually alpha but ends lineage)

See: Forcing church to go against it's own wishes by marrying a gay man and his spouse (demonic)

It's eunuchs you uncultured bourgeoisie swine.

if you have enough power to kill them all you have the power to reeducate them too

Because they are one part of humankind
No matter how much you kill them
they will not gone. Things that make human be gay is not even themselves

Churches are private and shouldn't be forced to marry anyone, I agree. But if they were owned by the government...

WRONG

On the male side, there is a small chance that they will turn a straight guy gay, thereby increasing my chances in the heterosexual dating pool.

Okay... Why is that? Educate me, please. Go ahead!

proof?

>Burgerlogic

>being gay is a choice
american education right there

if there's were no gays there would be no one lower than me on the social ladder and I would be at the bottom as a single heterosexual

My confidence is entirely fuelled by me looking better than trannies or fags but comparison

>Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
>Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

>My confidence is entirely fuelled by me looking better than trannies or fags but comparison

I never got the whole being gay is a choice thing. I'd like to think that being gay is not a choice as it's like a personality trait. Liking carrots isn't a choice, you either like carrots, or you don't like them. I'm talking about literal carrots, not penises.

It is a choice sodomite kill yourself

>Identical Twin Studies Prove Homosexuality is Not Genetic
hollanddavis.com/?p=3647
>New Twin Study: People Not Born Gay
americanvision.org/8136/new-twin-study-people-not-born-gay/
>No One is Born Gay
nooneisborngay.com/
>Proof You Can't be 'Born Gay'
wnd.com/2012/10/why-you-cant-be-born-gay/
>Summary of Scientific Findings on Homosexuality
mygenes.co.nz/summary.htm

it's genetic, It's as simple as that. It still utterly disgusts me when I see a gay couple kissing

Exactly
Because we can fucking see them you fucking gay retard

Your poorly translated book of delusions written by dehydrated nomadic goat herders isn't going to convince anyone you jesuscuck.

*tips fedora*

It's a choice to like broccoli.

If we only accepted gay refugees we would have more work force that wouldn't reproduce, and wouldn't be a terrorist treath because they aren't religious

>Because we can fucking see them you fucking gay retard
raging fags are still the minority. it's the jew media that stages it as it would be otherwise, like with leftist protests

That's fine if you're disgusted by that. I just disagree that being gay is a choice.

You see the faggots, plenty of homos who you wouldn't know they're homo unless they told you, which they probably won't.

>You made fun of or discredited religion
>Le tip xd
Dude you're hilarious.

>I just disagree that being gay is a choice

MUH FEELS!!! Look at the twin studies

You seem triggered. Into the bog you go

Yes, twin studies. All I'm getting from this is that being gay isn't genetic? Okay. Is that all?

Try not fucking dudes in the ass

a relative of mine tried to kill himself while he was in the army because he's gay and so desperately tried to be straight. for me personally that's enough evidence that being gay is not a damn choice

Gosh. This greek with dead tranny folder was summoned!?
Shut it down. Now!

I'm not triggered. I'm making fun of you for using a fedora tip meme when I wasn't being euphoric and making a point.

Because they still contribute to society. The only gay I know is a doctor, plays piano like a pro, and doesn't give a shit about pride.

Why do you even care if they have aids? Don't have sex with guys or unprotected sex, problem solved. BTW I'm a medical student, with today's medicine you practically don't have a chance in contracting it anyways. Also gay men spread it only to other gay people so that isn't your problem as well

>I wasn't being euphoric and making a point.
don't bother man. it's like when people get insulting when they run out of arguments

They'll never have sex with your wife

Not a valid reason.

Give me two reasons why not

They don't breed so it's not like their number can increase beyond the ~3% of normal mutations.

There are no good reason why they should not be killed.

If faggots don't have gay sex then they are not faggots. In the same way that anyone who does not murder people is not a murderer

the NAP

maybe its a choice for some and an illness for others

Your relative is sick. Mentally sick. And if you are that close to believe a mentally sick person, you are not too sane too.

>If faggots don't have gay sex then they are not faggots.
so what are virgins in your retarded muslim logic?

They can adopt little kids and fuck their mind with bs like "being gay is good"

nah, that was 50 years ago when he was 18. he's a happy man nowadays, a working part of society and not mentally ill at all. also you wouldn't ever notice by looking at him that he's a fag. I totally agree that all that trans and other gender bullshit is based on mental illnesses though

This is such a dumb argument. People assume risks for things they enjoy all the time.

they'd be faggot virgins of coarse, but no real harm can be done if they don't actually participate in faggotry

oh get fucked ya kiwi

thegay.com/videos/70995/effeminate-girl-from-japan/?promo=10306#

so in this theory every virgin is a faggot?

What happens next?

if your sexually attracted to girls your straight
if your sexually attracted to boys your a fag

you don't have to fuck a fag to be a fag famalam

Gays not, fags yes

i'm not arguing about that. the only one who is is that guy

lmfao some retard in austria thinks he can tell the rest of the world what gays are like in their country

>goes to the trouble of having his dick turned inside out
>still has stubble

I used to not care about gay people. But they're so annoying in real life, they'll hit on you online even when you're only searching for women, and in real life the way they talk is just inappropriate, men shouldn't talk to eachother the way I've been talked to by a gay guy. I was getting some new glasses and a gay guy working there was being all gay playful with me, like when something went wrong he was like "was that you" in a playful gay way and in the gay voice when it obviously wasn't me. Made me very uncomfortable. I don't like homos as people.

/thread
do I detect burger logic?

higher chance of increased IQ, it's societies fault for not imposing living as if they were straight and getting married to a woman upon them

You're lack of compassion for people with a birth defect and/or brain damage is more telling of your own emotional problems