ANTIFA CRINGE THREAD - Nazis watch out

Let's go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5NLLy76TKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got some Antifa story from Austria for you.
>Antifa protest the FPÖ ball (formal dance) every damn year with support of the university of vienna, paying them to come from germany
>One year they riot through the historic inner city and smash windows of shops, also try to build a bomb and fail
>Their gay protest gets banned for next year

Many rainbow tears were shed.

That's not antifa, that's muslimas

haha I was there when that happened, wheels is a fucking legend

the broad with the cigarette! class act

hahahahahah that was amazing

da fucking legend

>doesn't even spill any beer
impressive.

why do americans allow manlets into their police force

I just noticed the guy in green is missing a leg.

THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF LOGICAL PROPAGANDA. IF YOU MAKE YOUR ENEMY A JOKE, GENERAL POPULATION WILL THREAT HIM AS A JOKE.

INSTEAD, MAKE YOUR ENEMY A MONSTER.

Saul Alinsky, Rules for radicals.
>5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."

If you meme the fuckers to death they have no way of recovering their image. Not only does it make them act irrational, it also opens them up for more ridicule and other attacks.

jej

Man I love that one. Every fucking time he tees off on the communist skull is satisfying.

Antifa is a joke buddy. They were beaten handily at Berkeley California, one of the most liberal cities on the entire planet.

Presenting Antifa as a joke is probably the best thing we can do. If people see them as a bunch of impotent little snakes who can only take cheap shots on people, nobody will join them.

Monsters are feared and respected, cuckolds are laughed.

Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Around page 150, about German and English WW1 propaganda.

As far as I can tell, nazi Germany was more efficient in propaganda than some random book writer.

They will be more ready to fight then those doing nothing.
Thats why white nationalist need to do mma and p90x workouts

these people are completely nuts. I know the US got rid of insane asylums, but have other countries done the same? This video is proof positive that these people need to be institutionalized.

This. If you make your enemy a monster you'll only make real monsters want to join them. Now you've got real monsters to deal with.
Antifa is pathetic and no one who is really scary would ever be caught dead being associated with them and thats how we like it.

Presenting them as a joke will make people threat them as a joke. Presenting them as a threat, will make people threat them as a threat.

Which sounds better? You laugh at the joke, you attack the threat...

J E S U S W I L L J U D G E Y O U

Why would anyone join an organization that's a complete laughing stock? Memes are our strongest weapon.

looks like the baloon popped in her eye or something. not an nba flop

People join organization because of their real life connections, not some fucking memes

>Jesus will judge you
gets me every time

What is going in here?

I didn't think it hit her eye but I could be wrong. But hey, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

By making real monster join them, you increase the likelihood of them making monstrous mistakes, which increases popularity of Right wing alternatives

They are a joke. Giving them legitimacy is something only a brainlet would do. I don't want them destroyed. I want them parading their pathetic ways for everyone to see what their side is truly like. Anyone will self respect will join the other team for the sole purpose of never being associated with that.
Antifa is responsible for more lefties turning center than any political campaign ever could be

Presenting them as monsters and evil is not giving them legitimacy. Did Nazi propaganda ever portray their enemies as jokes? Never!

I'm not being nazi, I'm just making a point about propaganda laws

Yeah that was a great day. The day Sup Forums found her nasty nudes in like 20 minutes and sent them to everyone she ever knew. HAHAHAHAHA!

Also the day we began sorting out Eric Clanton the bikelock fag.

Lol

Yeah it did. Ridiculing Hitler and the Japs was basically all Disney or Popeye or the Looney Toons did for 4 years.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED
>BETTER DEAD THAN RED
BETTER DEAD THAN RED
>BETTER DEAD THAN RED
BETTER DEAD THAN RED
>BETTER DEAD THAN RED

beautiful, thanks user

kek

Idiot that's Poland.
That's just the Polish equivalent of a British chav.

attacking?
when youre rolling with laughter?

There is already footage of them using their own hands to smear shit. They are making filthy crackhead hobo tier mistakes. That's lower than monster.
The nazi's were no fucking joke. They were already killing tons of people. These people are a joke and that's all they will ever be.

>moldylocks
That is what I call a money-shot.

I was talking about Nazi Germany propaganda, which never presented nor jews nor communists a joke

goddamn GODDAMN that one on the bottom left is fucking ugly as sin. Imagine being born with a face like that.

G L O R I O U S
L
O
R
I
O
U
S

I rest my case

Okay that one was kind of fucked up. I'm pretty sure she was just there to take pictures antifa or no. I bet that camera was mad expensive.

it's pepper spray, they put it in their balloons.

Fucking rekt m8

>Beer in hand completely intact

What a fucking legend

lol

>I'm pretty sure she was just there to take pictures.

Guess again.

Wow, that guy is a terrible runner.

post them plox

Alinsky is considered the big name in leftist street warfare in the states. His book is the bible to Antifa. Flip their tactics against them. This isn't a full scale war, it is still low intensity.

I stand corrected. I wonder if he knew who she was. He came straight for her like a bitch seeking missile.

>play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Lol that's really funny, I'm gonna start saying that

>there's a small barrier and police I can steal this flag from nationalists wave it around with no consequences

She'd been throwing bottles a lot that day; I think buddy scoped her out.

Good body english on short punches.

>some book writer

nigger are you dum?

I think Adolf Hitler is bigger name than Alisky.

Again, I'm not a nazi, but doubting their propaganda laws is stupid

>Saul Alinsky
>random book writer

Nazi Germany is LONG gone, and Alinsly's tactics are still used to destabilize societies and destroy political discourse today.

modern art

How do you watch these as a phone poster

The regression of western culture.

>Use the tactics of teenage retards with terrible genes
Shit movement shit tactics

>an apple phone poster

Remember when the media tried to say that the bottles were her "picking up trash"?

Fuck you

why are these people so fucking degenerate?

No webems for you.

:(

>beer in one hand
>that leisurely stroll away
legend

Media ran with just that portion of the clip. There's a clip of her grabbing him by the neck and that happened before what user posted. Google 'moldylocks'. Also, there's screencaps of her bragging she'll take a 100 nazi scalps.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5NLLy76TKU

Nazi propaganda was ruthlessly effective.

Why would you present our biggest enemy (Marxism, Communism, etc) as a joke? It doesn't make any sense. People can not take jokes seriously.

It gives antifa unlimited operating potential

We have your IP addresses and we are backtracing them as you speak. Enjoy prison, those who posted illegal content.

Is the guy an antifa?

He is, but going full 1488 when it's not called for is stupid. Antifa is already made us out to be the monsters, why stoop to their level?

It's worked in the past.

Fuck you whores

>People can not take jokes seriously
That's the point.

FUCK OFF
Go back to the Donald