European culture is dead. Not because of the """muslim invasion""" or islamization...

European culture is dead. Not because of the """muslim invasion""" or islamization. But because of (((American))) degeneracy imported over the last decades.

The real death of European culture is not a mosque being built or an islamic prayer being held. The real death of European culture is the rise of anti-intellectualism. The real death of European culture are women running around almost naked. The real death of European culture is the obsession with parties, sex, drugs and alcohol. When (((pop music))) and (((netflix))) become more important than books, then true culture is non-existent anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k

Romans literally invented orgies and decadence

American culture is dead. Not because of the """muslim invasion""" or islamization. But because of (((European))) degeneracy imported over the last decades.

The real death of American culture is not a mosque being built or an islamic prayer being held. The real death of American culture is the rise of anti-intellectualism. The real death of American culture are women running around almost naked. The real death of American culture is the obsession with parties, sex, drugs and alcohol. When (((pop music))) and (((netflix))) become more important than books, then true culture is non-existent anymore.

Also this. You brought this on yourselves. Blaming others won't help

>(((American))) culture is what cucked you
>Meanwhile, Americans are regularly less cucked than any western Europeans

>american culture

And that's why their empire died.

When tinder replaces marriage, when university students consider it a hallmark of education to use Harry Potter references as political arguments, then muslims are not even "subverting" or "destroying" European culture anymore, but are merely colonizing a land of savages.

krauts are worse than niggers
sage

Left is lost cause.
Right is 8-10, would convert to Christianity.

>it's a "Germany blames others" thread

Well,I have to admit that he got a point

fuck all muzzies and their sympathizers, you should all be impaled. fucking kikes and their critical teory narative

>America has managed to stay above 50% while sharing a 1000+ mile long border with a massively populated 3rd world country, for the entire duration of our existence.
>Meanwhile, a country that shares borders with only white, European countries is somehow dropping their demographics down the shitter even faster than we are

Humans without meaning delve into the depths of insanity in search of it. Many are caught in it's grasps and become one with it. When tradition and higher purpose died, whether it was religious or cultural or whatever else our ancestors lived for, human decency went with it. It is no one folks fault, we advanced to a state where we thought it might have been possible not to need those structures in society and so we abandoned them in search of our own new way of functioning only to find that without what we abandoned we rot like an uprooted tree, never to live out its life or seed the ground to grow again from the soil come our demise. Yet here you are, the product of the burden taken on by our predecessors, arguing over which collective is to blame. Fucking kill yourselves.

lol you know it's funny how Europoors see their countries being overrun by the turd world but it's against the law to even say anything about it, so they sublimate their anger the only way they're allowed: by hating Americans

it's the equivalent of a French men being surrounded by Algerians and Nigerians but then going on an anti German rant...so brave!

degeneracy is a symptom not a cause

Never ever did you take in millions of mudslimes. Same story in the "white" countries around.

>betraying your ancestors for judaic christcuckery
>now double betrayal of your ancestors by mass converting to pisslam
you faggots make me rage so hard

>be eastern european in 1400s, fight the saracen hordes coming from the south
>be eastern european in 2100s, fight the shitskin mixed mullato hordes coming from the west

reminder to sage slide threads

i like the underlying logical implication of this picture

how do we know the girl on the right is all of these things?

her father would have killed her if she wasn't

>Less cucked
>Conquered and entirely pacified by the kikes
>Without a fight
>Within thirty years of infection
>To let the Brits make money
You're literally born as hookers, mutt. Your children grow up to get human-sacrificed in the name of Zion and the lone most game-changing development out of your nigger shithole since the world wars was that you have since managed to become proud of it.

Yea, and we were well equipped to resist that after your fucking Jews fled from Gemany to Columbia University and leveraged us for 60 years with MUH HOLOCAUST, MUH 6 GORILLION!!

Germany, Germany Germany... go fuck yourself.

You're only seeing one half of the equation. The mass media - Hollywood and the music industry - are actively pushing an agenda of destroying moral values in order to turn as many people as possible into easily influenced consumerim slaves. Intellectual individuals are (((their))) biggest fear.

I call bullshit on that. Just because you get Netflix and other things from America it did not cause the degenerates that you have there. Prior to the Netflix era, 1996, I walked your streets there to see titties and ass flopping around with huge rage parties that would put even the most sinful city in America to shame.
Also, the shit stains on German streets were mainly located in high Turkish areas. We were advised to stay out of those areas if you didn't want to get robbed or taken.
Next time you want to blame someone for your "cunt"ries failings, look in the mirror and blame your liberal ass self

Another German who doesn't understand patriotism.

Oh but Americans are the problem

That is some pathetic writing skills you get there.

Who is worse? The dog or the person who trained the dog to attack you? (((Americans))) are the ones driving all the muslims to Europe.

>Never ever did you take in millions of mudslimes
We took in millions of niggers instead...
We're no more conquered than you krauts. Actually, it may be even worse in your case, considering your past history with Jews. You've got certain expectations to keep.
Besides, I said "Americans" are less cucked, not "America". This is undeniable truth.

Have a (You) for the effort Muhammad.

> Not because of the """muslim invasion""" or islamization
Get fucked mohammed. During The Weimar Republic, Berlin earned the names 'The World's Most Immoral City' and the 'World Reddest City after Moscow'. The jew then slithered away to America and spread their 'culture'. Now you idiots have fallen for it again, lapping up everything the kike says in order to not be labeled NAZIs. You appease the kike worse than the US ffs, and then wonder why shit is fucked up. You don't even know the history of the country you are apparently posting from.

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

You mean the exact same narrative that convinced our interbellum occupiers to flood our country with them in the first place? That "six million" thing is as old as your constitution and never worked until you trash entered the picture.

Now we're occupied to take the fall for your Holy Chosen as laid out in the Kallergi plan back during the fucking 1920s and you still gleefully jump at the chance to attack us. At least I have the satisfaction that you deserve every fucking thing wrong with your nation.

America is not telling Germany to take in Muslims. That's your government Hans

Actually, I take most of this back. It's obvious I'm not speaking to a German, so most of that is not relevant.

You guys look desperate.

what makes us great is that we can choose to dress like either of the girls in that picture without being thrown off a tall building fritz.

there is a reason the women on the right has emigrated and not the other way around.

you deny what makes us great, go live in syria you nazi cuck faggot.

Germans are more subversive and parasitic than Jews I fucking swear

Who has that wrapped and unwrapped muslim candy pic

Imagine a world without kikes, (((germans))) or (((americans)))

American culture has always been behind European culture in terms of degeneracy. The people who formed the early backbones of this country and subsequently established some of its core cultural beliefs were the puritans, a people who's name is synonymous with anti-degeneracy.

Nehh their empire died mostly due to outside barbaric tribes. E.g. Ottomans.

Hans, please... the heat is entirely on you.

>nazi cuck faggot
reported to the tolerance and inclusivity police
yeah I bet you would have liked to bin that opinion now you bigot

No, it's the cultural marxism filth from Germany.

That were slaves, forbidden to interbreed. They were a workers class, universely despised.

Kind of different situation eh ?

i am the police

This to be honest.... Muslims even reintroduced head covers and chastity to Europe. Concepts that was completely forgotten about.

> MUH ARYAN WAIFU SO DEGENERATE
>27yr old virgin
>tips fedora

I agree, (((America))) is the single greatest threat to Europe there is.

>typical troglodyte screeching

The thing that killed the west is not the US or its culture but continental philosophy (Hegel, Marx, postmodernism etc.), which came from Germany, and muslims as a consequence of said philosophy who do the killing.

Oh yeah, is all Germanys fault, the loser of the war is the one to blame for the current state of the West.
Kek, fuck outta here, Hitler was the last one fighting against degeneracy, all we have now is american nigger culture.

I bet you did not realize that you sond like a The Young Turks host?

You talk like one of those indoctrinated leftists who start literally shaking when someone mentions Trump without comparing him to Voldemort. Do you honestly believe, muslims come to Europe for the sole reason of being allowed to let their wives behave like sluts here? You can't be serious.

oh shit nigga how many illegal butter knives have you bined today?

You're the single greatest threat to Europe!

You just imported a hoard of shitskins for no other reason than your Chancellor grew up in the DDR, and so in her heart of hearts is a born Marxist regardless of her outer appearances.

speak for yourself

>that bare fat ass touching the bench

Who shattered the Catholic Church?
Who gave us Karl Marx?
Who gave us the Frankfurt School?
Who presided over the demand that all EU member states take millions of refugees?

You habe absolutely no case, you mentally ill cuck.

>You're the single greatest threat to Europe!

All our politicians are (((American))) puppets. They do what American Jews like Soros tell them.

This

Kek, do Anglocucks actually believe this?

The current Germany is (((your))) puppet state as the EU is an Allies invention. You short sighted island nigger

>men are flies

well it got something right kek

I realise that. That's why we need to focus on dealing with the issue instead of pointing the finger at each other.

Let me add that this is a CLASSIC divide and conquer thread. But still.

Germany. The worst country. Germany is the one and only main cause of the problems Europe is facing now.

And OP is a muslim. That much is certain now.

Says the anarcho cuck.

>Who's the virgin
Neither, probably. There's a chance that the girl dressed as a slut is though, her extreme dress might be just because of that, to get attention. The muslim was diddled by her dad and uncles as a kid for sure.

>Who'll make a better mother?
The problem haired one, clearly. The other one will raise retarded little sandniggers that believe in Islam. It's like never telling your kids that santa isn't real, and them also having a low enough IQ to not realize that it's a lie.

>Who'll ensure a future for her people
Both probably, but the muslim has already left her people and culture behind. Her kids will be less like her and eventually like the one to the left. Pic related.

The same (((people))) who have all the power in America now.

I bet you dont realize you sound like Mohammed from the sand temple either do you faggot?

Who gave us RockFeller?
Who gave us ABC, CNN, NBC?
Who gave us Rap?
Who gave us anti-racist culture?

Germany banned Frankfurt School during the Nazi regime, and guess who took them? Yeah, americunts.

Yeah Hitler was anti-degeneracy but he fucking died and now all of Germany is facing cultural guilt for what they supposedly did to the six gorillion Jews. Now they are mad at themselves and do their best to import Muslim rapists and destroy their culture because they are afraid of their past.

Quote what made you think that :`]

That picture is typical postmodernist bullshit. Very retarded display, which only a communist or a muslim could come up with.

It merely reiterates the original point, which it tries to prove, by claiming that women are analogus to candy and men to flies. It does not prove the original point it set out to prove. It only barely proves that you should not let sugary products remain unwrapped in presence of flies. Well, not even that.

Don't hurt my feelings, nazi.

Girl to the left could be a really sweet girl who knows how to cook.
Girl to the right could be a shrill cunt who thinks her kiddy-fucking religion is superior to all other systems of morality.
You never know.

the desire to control what other people look like based on a pre-conceived bias of 'degeneracy' (code for I cant get laid)

i mean if you cant get girls to talk to you its there fault right?

The damage was already done, snakecuck.
Nazis were no better than average muslims or bolsheviks.

The germans? No, pretty sure germans lost. Muslims? No, pretty sure thats not them. Jews? Oh, you mean the intellectual essence of that which is german? You're goddamn right, son.

exhibit A: a retard

Hitler must be laughing his ass off at OP...If we take you serious then the Germans are sheep eh...You know it's over baby doll...Enjoy the show...

>The same (((people))) who have all the power in America now.

OP just can't seem to make up his mind. Not only is this an inadequate reply to my questions. But, if you actually believe this, then it proves that you know who real problem is but are too much of a typical, German pussy to say it.

So you know that a bunch of Jews are behind all your complaints, but you choose, instead, to blame Americans? Please Hans... This thread is going very badly for you.

I dunno, maybe white womens?

I mean I think most Russian and slavic women are the biggest sluts of the whites people

Also, England Australians take way more drugs than Americans.. so your argument really shit. Americans are really into drugs that much and we have really strong laws against even marijuana compared to other European countries that are much more progressive in their legislation.

You sound like a mad kissless virigin neck beard. Stop whining. Do something about it. Like marry a good girl and create a country you like. No one to blame but your countries leadership that ya'll voted in their position. No wonder Trump won't shake merks hand.

Another idiot that doesn't understand patriotism.

>Being a patriot means to die for other nations interests
Yea you is retarded bro stop trying to act smart

>Nazis were no better than average muslims or bolsheviks.

Yeah, americans were so much better, we can see that now with the balanced society we live today. Go fuck youself.

exhibit B: a britshit cuck

Don't you have muslim rape gangs to defend?

>too autistic to understand a metaphor

muslims are flies tho?

I'm sorry. I don't remember the last time a punk girl smuggled a fucking bomb in her cunt.

Gotta love listening to the tiny minority of Mudslime apologists on here. You're not welcome, goat fuckers.

>The real death of European culture is not a mosque being built or an islamic prayer being held.
The real death is excactly that and that you struggle finding white people in the biggest cities.

ohhhhh criiiiiinge

yurocucks cant be helped they want to die

Thank Bakunin for my autism then, so that I am unimpressed by such retarded images.

I didn't say Americans, I said (((Americans))). But reading comprehension isn't yours, I see.

>The current Germany is (((your))) puppet state as the EU is an Allies invention.

Nice try fritz: the EU is just a third attempt in a century by the krauts to try and dominate Europe and enforce it' law upon her neighbours.

You can try and point the finger elsewhere, but that's essentially what the EU is: the liberal Empire of modern Germany.

Glad we voted out to be honest, it has truly revealed the worst in your nature: spiteful, small-minded and the least magnanimous people in defeat.

The real death of European culture is not a mosque being built, but a McDonalds being built next to your house.

Debate me.

>tfw no conservative Cherokee injun gf

McDonalds are a derivative from American culture, American culture is derivative from European culture. The islamic faith does not belong to the set of european or european derived cultures.

You have been pwned.

HIDE ALL YANK THREADS

IGNORE ALL YANK POSTS

DO NOT RESPOND TO YANK POSTERS

>Like marry a good girl and create a country you like
Me and my wives Aisha, Fatimah and Jameela will certainly contribute to making Europe great again by reinstalling moral values.

kill yourself antifa scum