"I'm a figure of hate" mother of 14 white children says

Squeezed into a four-bedroom council house in Guernsey lives a woman branded the UK's most prolific single mother.

Joanne Watson, 40, has 14 children, ranging in age from three to 22 and survives largely on state benefits

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2094897/15-Kids-Counting-Single-mother-14-Joanne-Watson-slams-critics-brand-scrounger.html
archive.is/eu9bR

What have you done to save the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdEkgCspCQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a cunt machinegun firing babies like this is Kursk.

>white

Looks like a fucking Gypsy to me

Dibs on 15 faggot

>"m-mom do you have my lunch bag?"
>your mom hesitates picking it out because she can't remember your name

she doing more than pol trying to save the white race., plus if half of them kids get jobs and put back in to the community it's win win for the country.

Husband lorry driver somehow paid for 14 kids? I think his salary barely covered the toilet paper.

BASED
SINGLE
MOM

>What have you done to save the white race?
Not propagate a ridiculous litter of little welfare rats, that's what

Learn to close your legs ffs.

dont be stupid

every buck of welfare they take is a buck of welfare less for Ahmed and Bararagigna

why she's digging into your welfare payments?

Ten white families could have had three kids each for the price they have to pay to the state for this idiot ffs

This is exactly what we need more of

protip: that money wasn't going back to those families ever

I mean really: 200 million pounds for the roasted muslims in London, any money this family can take is a blessing

she's amazing, better she take the state money than pakistani inbred babies

That pussy so rekt it has a pre existing condition.

>this is what 15 year olds on Sup Forums actually believe

read some british news faggot

Just throw somewhat whitish pain on a gypsie and it looks anlgo.

At least she's White. Although children from single parent households turn out fucked in the head. Still, she's White.

>single mother

Statistics that only exist because niggers exist the post

Beautiful blonde children

Welfare cost per capita isn't going to change depending on how many people use it, it's not supply and demand because the government can just keep borrowing or raise taxes. So no, even if this "based" white trash mother keeps pumping out little welfare dependents, it's not going to impact how much gibs Abdul and Mohammed are going to receive. They're just going to be another drain no better than the mudslimes you decry.

What have you done to ensure the continuation of whites?

You put too much value on kike controlled institutions, you buy (((their))) memes and react accordingly.
Kike worshipping faggot.

With a father preferably.

The only problem with welfare is when they don't spend it in our country.

People who collect welfare and then send it to relatives in whatever country they are decended from are the problem because the money doesn't come back into the system.

14 blonde children? wtf I love welfare moms now

> le infinite resources meme

> the government can just keep borrowing
until it can't because interest payments devour all the budget

this woman is bringing that "until it can't" a bit closer, taking the money out of the mouths of future ahmeds

I mean really, if you believe resources are infinite, why do you even care about what she does?

Why are some flags changed?

Arab children are better

Because god hates you

what matters more:

>the survival of the white race

or

>the temporary economic well-being of a suicidal trash heap of a nation that needs a civil war asap

no witty comeback? nah, didn't think so.

I should impregnate more women like her that will shit out babies until the very end.

Don't care if she won't stick around and won't let me see the kids, I will be happy that they are alive to a white supremacist mum

She's kind of hot in a nasty way

Look, her daughter is a slag too.
*in PJW's voice*
Imagine my shock
> Pregnant at 15, daughter of Britain's most prolific single mother (And, of course, she's on benefits - just like mum)
> Her 15-year-old daughter Mariah is pregnant, the father has ‘left the scene’, and the youngster is about to start living off benefits.
> Mrs Watson, 40, is raising her giant brood alone after parting from her husband John, 46, three years ago, and breaking up with subsequent partner Craig le Sauvage, 35, last year.
> Despite this, she has still managed to squirrel away enough cash for a £1,600 breast enhancement and a sunbed.
> She is expected to move into a housing complex for single mothers and will receive supplementary benefit and child allowance for her baby.
> Mrs Watson pays only £27 a week rent for the house, a heavily subsidised fraction of the normal cost, receives a total of £160 a week in family allowance for the 11 children still living at home, and another £405 a week in supplementary benefit.

>literal welfare queen
>saving the white race

She's even raising her daughter to be welfare queens, my god. Single mother at 15, and proud about it.

Absolutely. But if it's cat lady or council leech, the latter is preferable.

>single mother
Yeah, nah.

Many white children in non-ideal circumstances is infinitely preferable to few or no white children

Do you want whites to become a minority?

God bless this family with lots of Muhammad's tax money

None of the kids will get jobs, they'll all just live off welfare like the immigrants do.

at least they'll smell better than the immigrants

those kids all look much whiter than the average anglo.

They live in Guernsey, an Island with around 63k people. Can you imagine how fast her and her brood could take over if they start having 15 kids at each generation all living off welfare. She could practically double the population in just four generations.

If you think the way to save the white race is to breed like niggers without consequence, then you yourself are a nigger and you'll hang with the rest.

Better she get it than mudslimes

Anyone complaining about this is retarded especially if you are a faggot with no white children

I hate libertarians so fucking much

They'd kill off the entire white race if it meant reducing the federal deficit by one dollar

Lol fuck off

Whites are genetically smarter and less violent and chimp like than niggers so even if they are raised by worthless single mothers they can be successful

Today a white mother with 15 white children is far more important than a 30 year old neet virgin with no children

This woman is based and the media has gone after her for years now, why should we hate her when millions of Muslims are doing the same, yet the media doesn't mention it and wouldn't mention for fear of racism, the system is fuckednin the first place and the faster is collapses under its own weight the better, everyone poor or well off should cheat benefits

Because she dresses and puts make up like the common whore that she is. Those kids are obviously white.

>all those girls
There are atleast 2 or 3 future coalburners there.

She has done more to save the white race than any other person here. As a woman she is supposed to have as many kids as possible simply because that is the only thing a woman is good for.

She is a hero.

Fortunately, there are practically no niggers in the Channel Islands. At least that's how it used to be.

isnt guernsey part of france?

soon

People don't hate her because her kids are white. They hate her because she an r-selected parasite sucking her lifestyle from their wealth and happiness.

That's exactly how I feel. I wonder if they're all from the same man.

>They hate her because she an r-selected parasite sucking her lifestyle from their wealth and happiness

That's feminism for you

Women are supposed to parasite, otherwise how is she supposed to have as many children as possible?

At least she's not a coal burner though. That puts her way above most welfare leeches.

Be a lad, seed that slag?
British slogans to save the white race.

Reminder that if you arent a having a ton of white kids and making your anti white government pay for them you are simply funding your demographic replacement. This woman did nothing wrong.

Shut up faggot the white race needs bodies

NO GOYIM WHITES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PAYING FOR BROWN PEOPLE TO HAVE TONS OF KIDS, NOT BIRTHING THEM

THIS IS ANUDDAH SHOAH

Who cares? She's white.

Kek

That's a brilliant slogan

Yeah, pic related.

People who overbreed are scum, no matter what race they are. It's the reason I won't be having children

>import millions of shitskins into europe
>cry about the one white family doing what all the shitskins are doing

>ask 1000 people about shit
>these statistics somehow mean anything in a world of 5+ billion

>those clothes
She's a dirty gypsy, isn't she.

She deserves a medal t.b.h.

But then only the scum will breed. The people who are smart enough to reach the same conclusion as you will not pass on their genes. Thus idiocracy.

Which is obviously disgusting but it's still spreading white genes. 15 kids having multiple kids each even if 1/4 of them burn coal that's like fucking 50 white children in the next generation plus idk 10 mulattoes?

nothing wrong with having lots of children, the problem is when you mooch off the state to have them

I'm actually not against this

Atleast the children are white

If you can't beat 'em join 'em.

at this point whites should collectively say fuck it and just have tons of kids regardless of whether or not they can afford them. lord knows the minorities wont take your principled stance and stop breeding. this is a war, and im not going to play by the rules when no one else is.

They will cost the state money since they walk on roads

youtube.com/watch?v=NdEkgCspCQo

Literally the only way to have a massive increase in white babies is to abuse the fuck out of the welfare state, like the mormon polygamist cults do. Its the only way to afford it. The barrier to white people having a bunch of children is primarily financial -- if having children is turned into a financial incentive then we will have the white births we need.

We just need to abuse the welfare system. Instead of non-whites disproportionately mooching off a welfare system paid for mostly by whites, we have whites take those benefits.

This is about survival and there is no shame in it.

Pic related had 14 white babies. Goddamn. And her body is still banging. And her kids are beautiful. Good for her. Fuck the (((system))) until it stops fucking us.

kek, trust me friendo that's not the reason you won't be having children.

Sup Forums should be encouraging this. We can use the left's welfare state against them, to make our own version of a Lebensborn.

>not packing 14 identical lunches

Pleb do you even large family?

They seem like healthy white children.

Well done.

The best way to have kids in Britain is to live on benefits, you can pop them out left and right and you'll get more for each child. Honestly, I don't really blame them either. You either work like a slave and have no kids, or you don't work and have a whole rugby teeam of them. It's how it is these days. Save the white race, quit your shitty little job and get on the dole and start breeding.

I kind of agree with you but who the fuck is going to pay for all this welfare. I guess just start breeding until it collapses and watch all the non-whites die

I split up with my fiance two weeks before our wedding because she wanted kids, swedecuck

>We can use the left's welfare state against them, to make our own version of a Lebensborn.

exactly. jew jitsu.

The state should be funding more white children

If a Muslim had this large of a family they would be handed a multi-million pound estate.

>whites take away wellfare that would have gone to niggers anyways
>have a shitload of children
Now if only she wasn't an obvious single mother degenerate. But I can honestly say I'd take a wellfare system that looks like this over the nigger welfare we currently have.

I would trade detroit out for a million redneck instantly.

Who gives a shit

If there are no white children there's no point in giving a fuck about the future

Thanks, I'm gonna save it.

Well done, sir. Nevermind the haters, they are probably born out of single moms themselves.

White children from broken homes become Marxists who assist entry of mud people into our lands. The state is the man, and bastards will always work to destabilize it.

This this this