youtu.be/Z_aXkwP2Shg
youtu.be/6twOM0n-8mU
youtu.be/5Y3ZFvRfZXE
youtu.be/klalJHD-e-k
youtu.be/S-_BQVytjvs
youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell
youtu.be/4igvqRFH1Zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who? Because I already knew the Middle Easterners are descendants of Europe.

twitter.com/CNN/status/878588670328139777
this is too good

holy fuck the KANGZ are swarming it

But there were kings, just not North Africa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_empires

We were kings!

third and fourth person aren't white

There's nothing wrong with altering history to make it more inclusive.
Saying that Egyptians were black literally does not affect your life at all.

Where's the Norwegian archive bot when you need him?

No, user... We ARE the Kings.... We always will be. Sit back, relax, and enjoy it.

You didn't need a geneticist to tell you. Just look at your own skin. Feel it in your heart. Go and gaze upon the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. You know this.

Kaaaaaaaaaangz kaaaaaaaaaangz
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkqaaaaaaaaaaaangzzz

shut up nigger

Not an argument.

No one is impressed by real Negroid African Empires

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

Lying to people about history to make them feel better about their ancestors accomplishing literally nothing is even more stupid.

WE
WERE
PHARAOHS

>is even more stupid
And harmful. A person with a undeserved sense of superiority will get violent when someone outperforms them. They will think they were cheated some how and get violent.

We're living in a post historical society.
Who we were doesn't matter as much as how we treat each other in the now.

Dont hieroglyphs show brown people exclusively?

CNN is trying to SHUT. IT. DOWN. before the majority of the black population legitimately believes they were kangz and we get to burst their bubble big time

why did the jews have to ruin our fun

Hold on there chap!
*sips milk*
What you're inferring is...
*builds civilization*
that we at some point in time...
*furthers science and engineering*
were KINGS and QUEENS and such?!?

>the proof is painted on the walls

>loose teeth
>we traveled to spread the knowledge

> actual Egyptian plays the role of the KANGZ
> more whitey washing

>slave European
Might be undermining your narrative there.

Niggers had the kingdom of Ethiopia, the only reason niggers don't claim it and media doesn't push it is because it shows what peaceful Muslims did to niggers and how niggers historically enslaved and sold each other for a few shillings to any Shlomo.

>1 image out of tens of thousands
oh

>post historical society

Yeah that's why the USA is filled with niggers demanding compensation for having been slaves a few generations ago.

That's why nationalism is widely accepted, because nobody cares about ww2.

That's why there is peace in the middle east.

This is so dumb it has to be b8 but you prolly shoyld KYS just to be safe.

Believing aliens helped egyptians is far more believable than a wild pack of tribal niggers building anything.

It's also the only image of hieroglyphs you've ever seen, since otherwise you would've know there are maaaany images depicting niggers as slaves in ancient Egypt.

The Facebook comments are cancerous. Holy shit. Niggers won't accept it

They never will.
Niggers steal literally anything they can if permitted, history included.

If it's not nailed down or defend by man guns and dogs kiss it fucking good bye

show me where i can find that

Any redeemable human being fled Facebook years ago.

We wuz dickwasherz n shiet

Hindus Built Pyramids
youtu.be/lMwMu7VvQXI

tamilandvedas.com/2014/10/11/hindu-kings-who-ruled-syria-and-turkey/

>His-story

>the sphinx is actually a massive toilet an 3 giant pyramids turn the poo into free energy for powering their nuclear weapons an space ships

>the proof is painted on the walls
lel. heavily stylized hieroglyphics are better evidence than genetics.

By their logic, ancient greeks wuz blacks too because their art depicted themselves like this too.

But indian culture/religion/etc was founded by invading whites so...

At least the coon ass admits niggers started slavery and continue to sell people into slavery unto this very day.

>CNN

>slave European
AY WHERE IS MUH REPAIRATIONS YOU CRACKAZ?!?

ty for link. pretty funny

KKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ RRRRRAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS GIB REPRARATAITONS WHITEY!!!!

Why are none of you shilling this hard, help the blacks see CNN is fake news.

Please tell me this is ironical

KKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

youtu.be/Z_aXkwP2Shg

KKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Triggered

Take off the flag, pajeet. Your culture was founded by invading whites. Deal with it.

So, Sup Forums was right again?
Everyone knows the late Egyptian aristocracies were greeks anyway

Ancient Egyptians weren't white and the studies don't even imply so, yet all these niggers do is attack Europe. Lol anti-white mentality confirmed.

Referring to these:

True, the caste system (created by the aryan invasion) literally puts the whitest genes at the top, and darkest further down

youtu.be/6twOM0n-8mU

youtu.be/5Y3ZFvRfZXE

youtu.be/klalJHD-e-k

youtu.be/S-_BQVytjvs

Yup. And the north indian languages descend from the proto-indo-european language. The caste system reflects the subjugation of native shitskins by white conquerors. And hindu mythology has a lot of parallels with the european pagan mythologies, pointing to evolution from a shared indo-european polytheistic religion.

North india literally has indo-european haplotypes passed down from father to son, starting with the indo-europeans who conquered the area.

Deal with it, Raj.

Fellow SurviveTheJive fan I take it? :)

Never heard of it. What's that?

I need the facebook thread on this for reasons

And also these three countries have received great influences.

one of the best channels on youtube, have a look
youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell

Kangz

The problem with blacks is they posture too much, even when they debate. It's more important too look like you know what you're talking, spew random bullshit that sounds intelligent even if if makes 0 fucking sense, and have a hard time getting into actual intellectual discourse. I know because I regularly get into comment scruffles on Huffpost and reply to alot of black posters. Maybe 5-10% of them can actually into debate, but even they will start showing insecurities if they think you are talking down to them (essentially intellectually dominating the debate).

I'm going to start emotionally modifying design documents for the engines I work on. We'll see how mechanics like that later on when they try to make decisions based upon them.

Why do (((they))) keep whitewashing history?

>modern indian clearly a mongrel nation, not unlike latin america, of varying proportions of different races mixed together
>higher caste have whiter features
>literally have higher proportions of indo-european blood
>similar language, culture, and religion
>b-b-but indo-european invasion doesn't real!

And your retort of "hurr we wuz kangz" doesn't work here, Suresh. WE WUZ KANGZ is funny for niggers because we all know they didn't build jack shit. It's completely serious when applied to whites, because whites actually DO create civilization and conquer foreign peoples.

>Really if you just accept it what gonna happen to you ? ... Relax. facts are facts. Deal with it
Oh the ironyyyyyyy

Underrated

Sun tanned White boy

Thanks senpai. Seems pretty cool, I'll make sure to take a look. I didn't know there were any youtube channels talking about this shit that weren't just some mouth-breathing retard with a potato microphone and low res screenshots

youtu.be/4igvqRFH1Zs

Checked

provides no evidence asserts claims

EDUCATE YOSEFF

Where did they get silk?

Closest ones among moderns are Italians and Basques, not whites though.

>"do the same with tutankhamun then talk"
>they don't know

The Pharaohs and priests were such a tiny percentage of Egypt. Everyone else were basically peasants beneath the ruling caste. Hell, there may have been a sharp genetic divide between the pharaohs and the rest. But no one ever talks about the regular egyptian of those long ago days

Kek

What flag is this? It looks like Sweden's but my memory may be playing tricks on me

>But they skin be burnin in The sun cuz they not KANGZZZ
When will niggers learn that there is no such thing as 'white people' there are Europeans which cover a whole shade of skin tones but all share the same fundamental biology. Once again niggers have been BTFO

Leave it to niggers to try and steal someone else's history, because they don't have any other history than making mud huts.

Refute this. You can't.

>niggers
>not stealing something
not sure what else you expected desu