Women can't be soldi-

>Women can't be soldi-

Other urls found in this thread:

the-american-interest.com/2016/03/18/israel-and-the-kurds-love-by-proxy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>misses

>gets pregnant before deployment

>women don't know how to figh-

Oh yeah, because the Kurds of all people just love to send out ineffective fighters

They do.

>kurd army made up of mostly women
>currently btfo'ing isis something fierce

sure smells ineffective to me

the only reason turds are making any sort of gains is because of american airstrikes

>what is a cosplayer

Looks pretty comfy

Women are the worst parts of a fag, a nigger and a jew combined.

Don't fall for the women can do anything men can do meme.

>believing k*rd propaganda
lmao

>american airstrikes
Are you retarded

Smelled like kebab.

I don't have any love for them, but based on their historic and current successes they're the strongest group of warriors I've ever seen (on video). They can storm Turkish outposts with nothing but AK's and grenades. Despite Turkey having a strong air force and modern military hardware they can't do ANYTHING about the Kurds, and they would if they could. Maybe you're right, but that's only natural seeing as how any competent militia these days has an air force.

Makes me wanna infiltrate her rear flank.

Turks could wipe the YPG out rather easily if it came to a conventional ground conflict. Although Kurds have some tanks and shit now they still have nothing to stop or even hinder aircraft which means they will melt under endless airstrikes just like ISIS.

>historic successes
lmfao what

Being a soldier involves a lot more than standing still for a few seconds while someone takes your photograph.

>they could storm turkish outposts with nothing buts ak's

and then die

You god damned cockroach can't even quote me correctly, don't you have a tank to jump in front of or something?

>we wuz aryan europeans n shit

that was a really nice rack. ;_;

Roaches are here abandon thread

her vagina was probably mutilated (k*rdish culture) and they only marry their cousins

>Women understanding camaraderie
>Women understanding working as a team
>Women understanding discipline
>Women understanding sacrifice
>Women understanding working towards an objective other than themselves.

yah nah, this is a publicity photo.

She needs to work on her natural position a bit.

>mfw there are over pictures of over 2k dead kurds killed by turkish army&police on the internet

No way a man didn't carry that gun there for her to use.

*posts video of a Turkish Air Force Super Cobra/Viper going down after targeted by MANPAD*

Nice sneakers, cunt.

do people really think women can't fight in a war? I thought the question was rather over whether they should serve in the same units with men.

Don't be a faggot.

Of course women can be soldiers. As long as they pass the exact same mental and physical requirements that the men have to pass.

Anybody who believes this k*rd propaganda is fucking retarded.

Fucking retarded

Fucking retarded

kurdish iranians are still 10x times better than turks tho.

I;m a woman that slipped herself into Syria 2 years ago AMA.

This is a common issue in all the studies on women in combat roles. They simply could not carry the equipment or hold a firearm for sustained periods. Also they're extremely prone to injury.

>ooga booga, look at me larping.

>ISIS niggers who get killed by women will not go to heaven.

Someone post the big /k/ story about guys having to dig a separate latrine for women and about how badly having women around fucked up the cohesion. Kurds would be doing much better if they weren't stunted by their communist ideology.

Kurds are the only people in the middle east who are fucking civilized.

She's probably fucked half the guys in her squad and creates jealousy and discontent amongst them.

There's plenty of ineffective Kurd fighters. They were not making much in the way of land gains at all before American support arrived.

At the same time, they're not as bad as native Syrians or Iraqis, so there's that.

How is it propaganda? She went to battle and got killed, if anything that just proves was really in it.

> Not knowing Kurdish society is comprised entirely of tribe hierarchies
> Not understanding that these tribes treat women even worse than their cattle
> Being unaware that Kurds constantly pushing all-female fighter units like YPJ is a pure media-op; and most likely those women are battlefield fuckmeat for PYD(PKK) terrorists

Fuck Kurds and their 7 ancestors. I will be a happy man when those savage cunts are all wiped off the face of this earth.

Fun fact, Kurds are the biggest practitioners of FGM around the world. They're as much savages as ISIS.

>made up mostly of women

??????????

>muh we need to spread democracy and civilization in the Middle East
You sound like a kike Israel apologist. Gas yourself.
the-american-interest.com/2016/03/18/israel-and-the-kurds-love-by-proxy/

It is actually a reasonable thing to have femalr soldiers. Arent they supposed to have on average a stronger health cos thay are designed to make babies.

thought that was somalis.
never heard of FGM kurdish woman.

that's not a women that's a dike

Link?

The difference is those woman actually have to be capable at fighting or they'll die because they live in a warzone and their forces are so desperate they'll take anyone.

Meanwhile in the U.S. women want to play pretend at being soldiers and get the standards lowered to keep up their delusions.

> MANPADs given to them by Americans

ITT: triggered turkroaches and ISIS jew asslicking niggers

LARPing as secular doesn't imply civilization, Jean-Claude

>Flag
R A R E
A
R
E

Providing covering fire.

America circumcises their men, so what's your point?

Yep, women are more resistant to disease and infection. Funny you don't hear people complain that men shouldn't be soldiers because of their fragile and weak immune system. Let's not forget the U.S military operated under "don't ask, don't tell" which is the gayest thing I've ever heard in my life.

fucking this. I have women in the military.

TITS OR GTFO

waiting for peer reviewed reputable journal papers

When you put physically weak opponents on the battlefield you give better guns to your enemy.

>Funny you don't hear people complain that men shouldn't be soldiers because of their fragile and weak immune system.
You don't hear people complain about that becuse that would possibly be the most retarded thing to complain about in existence. Fucking hell dude, immune system, really, you really think that that's what being a soldier's about?

Solidified?

kurds have been under full turkish control for 1000 years. (great seljuq empire, timurid empire, ottoman empire, turkey, also akkoyunlu and safavids were partially turkic).

american morons spend tax money on those incompetent fighters :)) in the next 10 years americans will be forced to leave middle east because of its domestic problems. then you'll see what will happen to kurds :)

>implying they were dead while being undressed

You think carrying heavy things is what being a soldier is all about? The most common battlefield death was from infectious disease until the invention of penicillin, so as far as I'm concerned women tricked men into doing all the fighting for them despite the fact that they would be better candidates for certain battlefield operations. That's why as we progress as a species I want women to fight alongside men for the betterment of all of humanity, or would you rather keep enabling the cycle of infantile behavior within women so that you don't have to make eye contact with them while working.

Of course they can, stop being so backwards, its 2017 lad.

Why is Sup Forums against an ethnic group gaining independence and gaining the possibility to rule itself?
They obviously deeply desire to be independent.

yea a very few on the bell curve can do it, however they are lowering the standards so more women can do it, pushing equality of outcome once again.

>inb4 some autist actually believes this
Those women almost always fight one sided engagements ie after a carpet bombings or as a supporting force. If isis gets their hands on women i'll devastate morale if captured, which some are although its rare.

Still waiting lads

why dont you do something now? you scared of us?

> Naxalt
I'll use this from now on. Thanks, friendo

It's not that women can't be soldiers it's that American women can't be soldiers because they are all spoiled selfish bitches.

A big part of women's improved immunity system is due to the increased risk of infection through their genitals, which would be an even greater problem in battlefield conditions.
The pros and cons cancel out, probably even giving an overall disadvantage.

That's because the only things you need to be a soldier is the ability to lift at least 250lbs while running and do what you're told immediately without hesitation.

>causes infighting between soldiers
>risk of getting captured and raped
>can't carry as much
>can't work as hard
>is not intimidating
women should never of gotten to join combat

>my main pack is too heavy. Can you carry it for me to the next check point please?

And all the men here are circumcised. Am I supposed to care?

Too be fair, it's not like they have a choice (fight or get turned into a sex slave) and ISIS is like the fucking C-Team.

But what if they buy a can of RAID?

Kurds sound pretty based to me.

>for certain battlefield operations.
The only combat operation a woman can fulfill is nurse and prostitute. I hope you're just a dumbass woman and not some effeminate man that has never seen how easy it is to physically dominate a woman.

>causes infighting between soldiers
Only if they lack professionalism to begin with, in which case it would be a problem either way.

>risk of getting captured and raped
The enemy can capture and rape men too. Hell, what the Americans do to terrorist prisoners is often sexually abusive, and they're not women.

>can't carry as much
>can't work as hard
>is not intimidating
Less relevant today than it was in the old days, and even in World War Two women were serving effectively in the Red Army or as anti-Nazi partisans behind enemy lines.

>Only if they lack professionalism to begin with
It's instinctual and not the fault of the woman. Men are not weak or as fragile as women, using them is literally putting your military at a disadvantage for no reason.

>Saint Vincent and The Grenadines
sounds like a band

80/20 rule kicks in, 80% of women can't be soliders 20% can.

Reverse holds true for men.

>Less relevant today than it was in the old days
Being physically capable and intimidating will never be 'less relevant' in combat you fucking retard.

Holy fucking shit I'm being baited so hard right now aren't I.

Swedish progressive-death-muslim-metal band.
Saint Vincent and The Grenadiers

>you will never fuck her while she kills isis

>using them is literally putting your military at a disadvantage for no reason
I'm not so sure. There are advantages to women's smaller hands when it comes to say delicate work, for instance involving IEDs and booby traps. You might argue that's more engineering than combat, but I'm sure it comes up for combat troops. Also, like I said before, historically female combat troops have been effective in the Red Army and anti-Nazi partisans during World War Two.

Physical strength has been less relevant since the crossbow was invented, retard.

>believing soviet sniper propaganda