#MoreThanARefugee - YouTube Strikes Back

YOUR DISLIKE HAS PROBABLY BEEN DELETED - SO GET IN HERE AND DO IT AGAIN
>We've gotten complacent and YouTube has up'd their game
>Comment count is holding steady, which means they're deleting them as fast as they're being made.
>AntiGlobalist comments deleted quicker than AntiRefugee comments
>Deleted dislikes are outnumbering new dislikes, causing the count to drop
>Influx of pro-refugee comments, some genuine, most bots
>Shadow bans and channel suspensions
>Without deletions this would be one of most disliked videos of all time and the fastest to reach that honor
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vJfWOtkzEA
youtube.com/watch?v=kwmFPKQAX4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're right. I just downvoted again.

They kept mine. Or maybe I'm shadowbanned?

Can you take a screenshot i don't want to see that shit today.

Don't know.
They kept mine for 2 days straight and then deleted it three times in one day.

Top comment at 9:57 EST
I'll post next one as soon as this one is deleted
And this one has only been top comment for a few minutes now so it should give a good idea of how often they purging

Count at 11:00 EST

Comment count at 10:03 EST

i had to dislike again, think mine was deleted or removed or whatever

It just keeps rising...

Top comment at 10:06 EST
They're working fast boys

new top comment

Top comment at 10:09 EST

Heiled and smiled

You know what's more pathetic, that a majority of people think just thumbs downing or leaving a passive aggressive comment is them doing their part.

No you fucking keyboard warriors, you gotta go out and actually wake regular people up to the shit that's going on. You gotta actually do something about this that'll make a difference. Make a neighborhood crime watch to prevent Ficki Ficki of your women or other things like that.

(((youtube))) putting in work

10:11 EST

Shit mine was deleted too, my first dislike was around the 80k mark.

Why are these autistic "alt righters" spamming this vid with dislikes thinking it will achieve anything?
I'm sorry to say but botting a vid with dislikes won't do shit.

>spent 5 seconds clicking a button
>some sperg berates you for three hours on a Sup Forums thread
>you only read the first post of his rant because he's an idiot and you closed the thread after replying
>he's still there hours later
>complaining that you clicked a button

What drives someone to behave this way?

Is it the $0.50 you get for every post?

refugees are inevitable you fucking goys

get used to it

you seriously think you can fight the EU, UN, Facebook, and Google combined?

nah

Just downvoted again

Go outside, says the shill

>I'm sorry to say but botting a vid with dislikes won't do shit.
Why do you give a shit what we do than?

Because I agree with the cause but this is a waste of time and energy.
YouTube doesn't give a fuck and neither do the normies.

Fuck you nigger, go back to your Steam sale feeling like you did something you piece of shit.

It's called have a fucking job and redpill your coworkers.

Grab that knife, end a life. Got it, based Aussie on the right page for once.

Downvoted again. You're right, the jews are deleting our dislikes

>gets called shill
responds
>It's called have a fucking job
We know. We know shill. We know.

the like bar is a social barometer and can influence people's opinions. If people realize it's socially acceptable to publicly state they don't like something (like immigration), that's good

But I agree this is kind of useless when a video like this gets a few million views and the hottest steaming pile of monkey bongo banana shit music from the latest jew-shilled crapper gets 500M+ views

>prorefugee bots
I don't know what's sadder, that, or the massive effort by the media when they insist over and over again that people who oppose this kinda shit are a small number of internet #trollz
>hurrr the dumbest and shittiest ones are just a few but they're so loud on the internettt durrrrr

Nah. The internet is where everything culturally is increasingly happening. That is where you change people's minds and introduce them to new ideas.

Get on twitter. Get on youtube. Start trolling and arguing. The real world is increasingly less important.

Amongst Gen Z kids these days the most well known celebrity is not anybody in politics or on TV or in Hollywood. It is PewDiePie.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vJfWOtkzEA

unlike terrorists, pissed off white people tend to go for the public head of the beast

Which is altogether human

Well, I won't be doing much of anything (not even downvoting because I don't have fake-accounts), but it will be interesting times to see from afar

Another 150k dislikes and this makes history as one of the most disliked videos on youtube and the fastest to achieve that status
And it's getting about 110k a day even with the mass deletions
And its a YouTube produced and sponsored video
All that adds up to something
Save the word? Nahh. But something and its worth my time

wtf they deleted my dislike? this is getting ridiculous

Mine is still kept after 2 days. Strange.

I have made 10 new accs just to dislike this video, lol

Sweden, you're finally redeeming yourself kek

fucking kikes

It's funny that people are doing shit like this, then complaining when YouTube removes dislikes

There's no need to "waking the people up". The majority of people that matter (middle-aged, middle-class) are unequivocally against mass-immigration yet tolerate it as long as their own livelihood isn't threatened.

It's all about critical mass and our respective governments know it. The moment we reached that point, social instability could lead to revolts hence they pay off Turkey by the billions to keep the tide away.

I've been on youtube for years, and am obviously not an alt account, so why was mine removed?

Jesus Christ what are you still doing here?
What's worse the guys with no life or the guys who are obsessed with the guys with no life?

(((Youtube))) removed my dislike but not my comment weird

To balance out the Swedish guy's 10 alt account dislikes

also super ironic , yesterday they release that video : youtube.com/watch?v=kwmFPKQAX4g

the description say : Our mission is to give everyone a voice and show them the world.
We believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share and build community through our stories. Our values are based on four essential freedoms that define who we are: freedom of expression, freedom of opportunity, freedom of information and the freedom to belong

the irony level is off the chart

Not an argument.

>It's funny that people are doing shit like this, then complaining when YouTube removes dislikes

This, but we'll never know what the ratio really is. Google operates with zero transparency. If they decide all these downvotes are "made by hackers with alt accounts" there's nothing you can say about it.

What aboot this
Also if you read the comments you'll see its mostly normies complaining that their shit got deleted

Remove all fake dislikes but then also remove genuine dislikes to "balance it out"? What Jewish math is this? I didn't know they teach common core in Australia.

Prove you're not a shill and fuck off
(responding = proof of shill)

10 normie's dislikes being removed still only covers 1 autistic guy with all his alt accounts though.

>Can't refute an argument
"REEEEEE FUCK OFF SHILL"

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm pretty sure it does. I'm saying they have complete deniability and great cover when /some/ people obviously DO spam and alt account this shit.

There's no way to prove the normie account removals, no way to use them as evidence to sway opinion. It's just a mess and Google is in control of public perception pretty much to all but the already converted.

bumpity for importance

So if they know how many fake accounts there are
Why do they bother deleting the normies?
Would that be a a good excuse? "Hey we know that you took the time to express yourself after watching the video but we deleted that because some folks have fake accounts."
And where are the deleted likes? Why only dislikes?
And why would they use comment bots?

lol he maded a kite!
good genious immigrant

What's your argument?
All I seen was a bunch of shilling

Because it's a video created by them to push a certain political message.
Obviously it wouldn't be a good look for their own video to have a 15/1 dislike to like ratio.
They're a private entity and can do as they please. They probably don't give a fuck whose dislikes they remove as long as they even out the alt accounts.

The fact the it spends so long on the word "HUMAN" as it flashes a dozen pictures of long heads and big noses just cements in my mind that the (((powers that be))) know that we are different species.

Yes. I agree with all of that.

>Have a slightly different opinion to the Sup Forums hivemind
>Must be a shill

Is this really what Sup Forums has come to?

Except this part:
>They probably don't give a fuck whose dislikes they remove as long as they even out the alt accounts.
I can't see them having software that can identify dummy accounts but can't identify those accounts in the dislikes and comments

so why do they only remove dislikes on this video and not on other videos?

>Is this really what Sup Forums has come to?
Yes. Now kindly fuck off shill

Because it's their own video, pretty simple.

Anyone happen to have a screencap of the dislikes before admin fuckery?

I don't. The count is rising again.
One telling sign is the ratio of dislikes to veiws.
Its dropped dramatically.
And we're getting into peak hours, I'll check during weak hours to catch a drop.

>950k dislike before
>It's around 400k now

Wait, is that real? Did they really think they could remove that much without anyone noticing?

>YouTube is in the right deleting dislikes and comments
>YouTube is in the wrong but they can do what they want because its theirs
How's life in the intellectual gutter?

heh yeah right...

Where did I say they were in the wrong dip shit?

>Wait, is that real? Did they really think they could remove that much without anyone noticing?
Nah that's way over exaggerated, it's never been that high
But a rough estimate w/ number of deletions would put it well over 500k maybe 600k

Guys

guys

guys

listen. No joke, read this:

When I first clicked this refugee video, the TOP comment was exactly this:

> " The goyim KNOW. We know about the ... "

and then some sort of plan.

It had something like 1k likes.

But the next day, it was gone

It disappeared completely. The rest of the top comments were there - the ones with 800 or 700 or 900 likes. But not that one.
weird.

>Where did I say they were in the wron
Implied and inferred by the change of tone in your responses
Go to the Sup Forums sticky and read the "special pleading" bit

Youtube censoring us, what pussies.
Shall we raid?

I hit dislike earlier, went back, and THAT dislike was deleted.
Fucking unreal.

this is the second time it was deleted.
it never stays.

Yesterday, it's actually gone up from then.

Youtube deletes comments like any other batshit progressive on their platform.

Incorrect. You obviously wrongly interpreted what I was saying.
Anyway, enough shilling for me tonight but it has been a pleasure.

kalergi plan?
we really must make it more widely known.

18-30 and even younger like pic related

hahahahaha
saved
But are they really lying about their age or have they just never learned to count past 19?

Youtube removed my ability to down-vote a few years ago. This all happened after i started writing some /x/-tier conspiracy comments. They even deleted my comments :S

Remember that if we get certain amount of dislikes, we will go to wikipedia article about most dislikes.

PS: There is no article with like to dislikes ratio (with videos that an amount of likes + dislikes higher than X), so for the sake of going to wikipedia what will matter is the dislikes only

both

that video pisses me off

Subliminal pedo conditioning?

>pedo
She's clearly 16+, how is that pedo?

she's pretty T H I C C too.
i'd deplete my uranium all over her

Look at those views though. That's really what this is all about. Money's money baby. Money's money.

Controversy is good for business.

This is what advanced niggertier autism looks like.

>tfw Your liberal propaganda has the dislike ratio of a Call of Duty Infinite War Trailer.
>Attempts to double down on it by saying were stronger together
>People are strongly together in regards of BTFO this video.

Ahhhh~! This is a mast'a'peece.

The only reason they don't disable comments/ratings is so they can optimise and test AI for recognising and automatically censoring stuff.

my downvote is still staying strong, must be my strong as fuck homecountry standing behind me