It blows my mind how little people seem to appreciate the severity of the gun situation in America...

It blows my mind how little people seem to appreciate the severity of the gun situation in America. When a mass shooting happens and a dozen people get killed it's major news but they die by the thousands unnecessarily each year

What is it even going to take to snap 150+ million people out of their NRA-funded mass delusion ?

hahaha this is amazing bait

If you have a source for this statistic, does it include racial stats?

how much does it increase for the guy if some stupid bitch that doesnt realize guns are the real deal and shoots her boyfriend while butthurt? until i see that stat idc about yours OP and chances are id call it fake news if it doesnt conform to my view anyway

That's okay. Women are cunts.

Working as intended. No one of value is in those stats.

She would be killed in some other way if there were no gunz.

60 suicides, 33 gang members. If people are taking the blackpill, that's their business, and the latter is basically a public service.

muh 2nd amendment gun fags are the worst.

the state needs to have monopoly on force. if not there would be anarchy. it doesn't make any sense at all to say "everyone should have weapons, so they can defend in case of tyranny of the state".

>NRA-funded mass delusion

Where does this idea even come from?

What is the NRA doing to "delude" people? Where are they getting the money to do it? Why are so many people so easily taken in by this propaganda, to the tune of 160,000,000 Americans? And if it's so easy to fool people, why doesn't the anti-gun camp just do the same thing in reverse?

Get triggered /noguns/. Gun ownership is on the rise in Canada too
Bonus fact: /noguns/ aren't willing to face the extra responsibilities in order to be able to stop at no length to protect their loved ones.
You literally hate children if you don't own guns.

5x higher chance of being killed with a gun specificity, doesn't mean it's higher than being killed by other means.
It's the same bs as suicide, just because people with guns choose to use the gun doesn't mean they wouldn't kill themselves otherwise using different means.

Most of them gang members so who gives a shit, the actual number of murders for white americans is comparable to other white countries.

Also niggers

Ok? Is this making the point that guns aren't death rays after all.

It's good to see that you don't have any illegal opinions, Hans.

>What is the NRA doing to "delude" people?
That guns are good.

>Where are they getting the money to do it?
Donation by gun nuts.

>Why are so many people so easily taken in by this propaganda, to the tune of 160,000,000 Americans?
Fragile masculinity requires compensating with guns.

>And if it's so easy to fool people, why doesn't the anti-gun camp just do the same thing in reverse?
That's what this thread is for.

The best way to protect your loved ones is to not own a gun. You are more likely to use a gun to kill yourself or a family member than use it for home defense.

Shouldn't the lack of presence of a gun in a domestic violence situation reduce the likelyhood of a woman being shot by 100%. How are you still 20% as likely to be shot with no gun as you are with a gun present?

>Fragile masculinity requires compensating with guns.
Gun grabbers are the most guilty of this, but you have zero self-awareness.

If there is no gun... How does a woman get shot and killed? There is literally no chance of her being shot and killed if there is no gun with which to shoot her. There for 5 x 0 = 0. There is no chance she'll be shot and killed.

Home invasion and the background risk of being shot outside the house.
Having a gun inside means she can kill herself with it (this also enters the murder stats for some reason), have an accident or get shot by her partner.

>*BANG*
>Some iced out thug just kicked on your door. The screws holding your striker plate in sheared off instantly.
>*BANG*
>Without the striker plate preventing movement the latch pin has smashed into the door frame causing it to fail.
>3 seconds have elapsed.
>In 2 more seconds the next time he kicks your door he's in your house. He's completely fucked up on meth. He doesn't give a fuck about anything but keeping his rush going. Your daughter is in the bedroom nearest the front door and she's already gotten out of bed to investigate the scary sounds and when that iced up motherfucker sees her...
>When he rapes and strangles her after easily subduing you at least as the lights go out you will know... at least I virtue signaled about the dangers of gun ownership...

>guns are good.

Correct.

The rest of your post didn't make sense, so I didn't read it.

Fuck off back to Canada, shill

Why would you shoot your wife instead of just beating her?

so if without a gun the chance of getting shot is 0, then with a gun present the chance is 0 times 5?
0*5=0
amazing!

Neither home invasion nor being shot outside the home qualifies as 'in a domestic violence situation'. He's exactly right, it's such a bullshit stat that it doesn't even make sense before you try to source it

Hol up.

when there are no guns, how can women get shot only five times less ?

Crossbows

Shit I forgot the "domestic violence situation" part, yes the whole thing is completely retarded.

Thanks again for the reminder that 53% of all statistics are made up on the spot maplenuts

>Increases the risk by 5 times
english is not my first or even second language, so excuse me if im wrong, but shouldnt it be
>Increases the risk 5 times
or
>Increases the risk by a factor of 5

genuanely bothering me now.

Wait, what? How the fuck does she get shot without a gun present?

>this meme again
Mujahideen couldn't kick the Soviets out until the US gave them Stingers.

You can't WIN a war with rifles alone. You can fight one, but you can't WIN it. That's all guerilla "war" is. A holding action.

Simply ban Democrats from owning guns and gun violence will plunge to Swiss levels.

It's bullshit to begin with. She can't be shot if there's no firearm present.

Guns don't kill people. Niggers kill people.

Day of the rake soon?

AMERICA HAS 50 MILIONS OF NIGGERS.
THAT IS MORE THAN MOST COUNTRIES IN ASIA OR SOUTH AMERICA.

POST THE STATISTICS ONLY FOR WHITES YOU MISLEADING CUNT

Anyone who thinks guns intersect with identity is a huge faggot.
Shame, I didn't know Rollins was a tweaker lunatic with nothing worth saying.
/endsarcasm

Lmao it doesn't matter how strong you are, if a nigger pulls a piece on you and you're unarmed then good luck.

>Mujahideen couldn't kick the Soviets out until the US gave them Stingers
But that's wrong. The mujahideen were using 30mm guns to shoot at the hinds and taking a few out (cause they weren't the modern dying tanks), but those weren't very portable and to begin with, making advances slow. All the stingers did was allow for them to do it quicker.

Assuming the situation is no gun vs. gun, 0 times 5 is 0...

Go fuck yourself OP

SHALL

Liberal statistics.
Since liberals are relativists...

honestly, I agreed with you up until recently.

Then I started questioning myself and my views of reality/society while doing my meditations, and I came to the conclusion, that the only way for humanity to reach some sort of happy ending, would be to remove around 80 percent of the populace.

I feel like many a powerful person reached the same conclusion, just a long ass time ago. And what better way to clear out the genepool than by letting crazy fuckers kill eachother.

if you fuck my wife, its okay
if you disagree with me, its okay too,
if you kill me, its nothing because im a passive cuck

Slide thread

SAGE goes in all fields.

What Rollins is saying is, "look at me, I lift, I can take care of myself without a gun".
He doesn't even realize that not everyone can fight back or run away.
What about the 80yo grandma or 13yo kid who's alone and someone breaks into the house?

Ironically a nigger killed (WITH A GUN) his best friend. And Rollins couldn't do shit about it and ran away.

Mujahideen never won a set piece battle before they got Stingers.

Never lost one after.

As you said, the 30mm were inferior to the Stingers. These inferioties stack up until your army is a pile of shit. In 1985 the Mujahideen were coralled in the North-West province and they didn't break out until 1987. Stingers arrived in September 1986.

I wouldn't credit too much to the Stinger effect, but I wouldn't discount it either. Rifles don't win wars, but a weapon that shuts down your enemy's helicopters - which we know are what insurgents fear most - might. Guess what Americlap fudds don't have a lot of lying around.

MANPADS.

NOT

That study is complete BS, you better read what it really says before you go spreading the information in the picture. Crime is HALF what is was in the 90s. What we really have is a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

bending over decreases the risk of being killed

news

>All the stingers did was allow for them to do it quicker.

lmfao that's the whole fucking point retard

But isn't five time zero...zero? Does that mean gun control doesn't work if there is a number to multiply by 5?

This is total bullshit.
The Soviets were already in a full scale withdrawal posture when stingers came in. They were just insult to injury. A chance for the West to rub USSRs nose in slav Vietnam.

Their are several good books on this topic if you would like to educate yourself.

Really makes me think

Wow

...whoa...

Wrong it's 93 million

APOLOGIZE

Niggers shooting each other with illegal hand guns in the most liberal cities has nothing to do with the NRA retard.

Well Sup Forums?

>It blows my mind how little people seem to appreciate the severity of the spoon situation in America. When a mass fattening happens and a dozen people become obese it's major news but they puff up by the thousands unnecessarily each year
>What is it even going to take to snap 150+ million people out of their food industry-funded mass delusion ?

>The Soviets were already in a full scale withdrawal posture when stingers came in
True, and I don't deny that and never did, but the Afghans did not become an effective fighting force until they got Stingers.

The Soviets were withdrawing because of US sanctions, NOT because of Afghan success, because pre-Stinger the Afghans did not have success. Like I said, they never won a battle pre-Stinger.

Thus showing that you need modern weapons to beat modern opponents, not your fucking AR-15.

Fuck off obongo-leaf. Stop worrying about the burger's niggers problems and start worrying about Canada's problems you cuck

Hmmmmmmmm

>The presence of a gun.....
>Increases the risk of the woman being shot

Two things came to mind.
No guns only decreases your chances of not getting shot it doesn't eliminate them. (Bow and Arrows BTFO.)
and
Thank God I'm not a woman.

I love guns now.

U win

Mass shootings only happen in areas with strict gun control or areas least likely for the victims to be armed. Gun control doesn't work on criminals and psychopaths.

>White (Hispanic)

At present, criminals and psychopaths don't make their own guns. Gun 'control' laws don't work to stop them but a total prohibition on the manufacture and sale of firearms would eliminate 99.99% of gun crimes within 100 years or so

Gun grabbing liberals can't into statistics, same reason they pad their "gun violence" stats with suicide.

There was no rebuttal to his points anywhere in your statement. You should feel stupid. And bad.

All those stats your posting, exclude that like 80% is done by niggers, why don't we just get rid of them instead of getting rid of our guns?

Here you go maplenigger. This is the one and only post you'll get out of me, because i don't have the patience or energy to reeducate every deluded leftist with his cherrypicked and manipulated data.

It takes two hours to undo the mess it takes you ten minutes to create, and for this you are not only a spineless curr but a baser animal, an unthinking creature not fit to live in america, and damn sure i would never trust you on a gun range, i would never loan you my rifle, and i would never expect you to have my back in any life or death situation.

Take out our nogs and spics, and we have the same rate, if not lower, of gun violence that any European country has. Also, you're >A >FUCKING >LEAF

Who gives a shit what you think? Fix your own faggot prime minister and your fag/chink filled cities before you start bitching about some other country.

Ok... If it'll make you feel better. Here's a map of mass shootings, notice all those pins in the south? Does Texas qualify as a place with strict gun control now? How about South Carolina?

fuck yes, gotta love them slavs, they don't pull any punches

Best post.

>the state needs a monopoly on force
I agree with you on this. If the state wants to genocide Jews then the Jews shouldn't have the power to stop it.
You really activated my almonds there Goebbels.

He was wrong. The state needs to have a monopoly on legitimate force, not just "force."

And in fact the state doesn't have a monopoly on force. That's what criminals are.

Thank you leaf! This is the motivation I needed to finally buy my AR.

Ruger AR556 with 30 rd. mag. Might purchase a 100 rd also. Enjoy your muslim speech ban, and good luck when mohammad decides to jihad your ass

Hmmm, I wonder what the correlation could be?

the point of an insurgency is not to be an effective fighting force capable of "winning battles". It's to make the cost of engagement so high that fighting battles is pointless

KEK

If you control for race, the white gun violence rate is negligible and comparable to Switzerland's. The black gun violence rate is comparable to Africa. As a white person who lives around mostly white people, but who might need to use my gun to defend against a black crackhead, the status quo is acceptable.

You know how many people would need to be killed by guns in order for guns to leave the hands of the people?

All of them.

Not that I disagree, but honestly it looks to correlate closer to total population density

Nice try, at first, if that guy is able to put down my door with a kick, there's no way a bullet can hurt mr. methhulk, maybe you have paper doors, so buy doors, not guns.

Also, the dude gets in and is touching my daughter, i just have te beat the living shit out of him, would you just shoot him and risk to kill your daughter? yeah probably.

And I'm not even including alarms, properly built buildings (does anyone really have bedrooms next to the house entrance?), not living in a shithole full of drug addicts, etc. in the ecuation just to avoid blowing up your mind.

Ban leafposting.
Mods, you can make this happen

The dirty secret about your stance, is that gun violence is overwhelmingly a leftist, progressive problem.

The vast majority of gun violence happens in Democrat voting, strong-hold inner-city areas.

Why are lefties so violent? And why can't lefties control themselves?

After the Bernie supporting shooter of Rep. Scalise...the argument is well established that right-winger NEED firearms as protection from leftist lunes!